Mary R Pt. 03

Story Info
The affair with Mary continues.
1.6k words
4.56
6.5k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary R

Part III

Mary and I met for breakfast in the morning. I enjoyed seeing her again. This time she was dressed in capri's and a button blouse and she had make-up on. She couldn't wait to tell me all about Theresa. She explained that she really likes me a lot and she must be careful not to fall in love with me. That's why she doesn't mind sharing me with her friend for over 50 years. She continued that they were more like sisters than friends. I told her that I found her friend to be desirable but if I had to choose one of them it would be her. She approved of that and suggested we just see how this all works out.

After breakfast, she wanted me to stop by her house for a minute. She said Kenneth wasn't going to be home until later this afternoon. I asked if she wanted me to follow her or wanted to ride together. We decided that following her would be the best plan.

We arrived at her house and I waited for her to unlock the door before I got out of my truck. As soon as the door closed behind me, she grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. It was so nice kissing her again.

After kissing for a few minutes, she told me why she wanted me to go to her house for a little while. She said her bottom is very sore from yesterday, so she knew we could not have sex, but she wanted to give me a treat. Giving me a blowjob was on her mind all night long. First of all, she could not believe she had actually done that because she had never done it before. She actually never even heard of it before. Then she could not believe how much she enjoyed it herself. She wasn't sure if her enjoyment was knowing I enjoyed it so much or if she really liked it herself. She also said that my sperm was very pleasant. She didn't know what to expect but it was very pleasant.

She continued by telling me how nice my penis was. She liked how a circumcised penis looked. She had never made it a habit to look at her husbands, but she remembers it was not as pretty as mine is. I laughed a little and smiled but she said she really liked mine. She asked if I ever saw a penis that was not circumcised. She compared it to an earthworm, not very appealing. She never knew it was so different because she only had daughters and no sons. Even her grandchildren were all girls.

She then locked the door and asked me to follow her to her bedroom. While walking to the bedroom, I reached around and fondled her breasts. Before getting to her room, I unhooked her bra. She laughed and I told her that bottom might be sore but her breasts are fine.

When we got to her room, she turned to face me and I unbuttoned her blouse, removed it and tossed it on the chair. She took off her bra as I unbuckled my belt and removed my shorts. My erection sprang out of my boxers as I dropped them to the floor.

Mary reached for my erection and held it while she kissed me passionately. She then asked me to sit on the bed. She knelt down in front of me and started admiring my penis. She first kissed the head then she examined it good. She kept commenting on how nice it looked. She fondled my testicles as she kissed the head again. Then she took it in her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down the length of my erection while she gently held my testicles. She continued to compliment how nice my penis looked and felt. She said she was never in the habit of looking or feeling on her husband since sex was not important to him. She was never tempted to touch or look because it was not appealing.

The more she complimented me, the more aroused I became. I thought it would be easier for her if I laid back in the bed. That let her have easier access to me but I couldn't reach her breasts so I caressed her shoulders. She soon got in a nice rhythm of sucking my erection. She used a lot of saliva while sucking.

It was obvious that she truly enjoyed doing this to me and wasn't doing it just to please me. She took my penis out her mouth and told me she wanted me to shoot my semen in her mouth. She said she wanted to swallow it again like last time. I told her to keep doing as she is and it would not take long. She asked me to lay in the bed with my head on her pillow so I could touch more of her body.

As I positioned myself in the bed she stood up and removed her pants and panties. I didn't know it was possible but my penis became even more erect. She was so sexy standing there. She leaned over and started kissing my penis again. Her bed was not very high so it was a good position for both of us. I was able to reach her breasts and she even turned a little so I could caress her bottom. I knew her vagina was sore so I didn't even try to touch that but I loved caressing her bottom.

The more I caressed her bottom, the more she moaned and groaned with pleasure. She was sucking my penis with such a smooth rapid rhythm. Her left hand was gently caressing my testicles. I was so aroused I knew it wouldn't be long before I would orgasm. I felt my testicles tighten up and my semen exploded in her mouth. Mary continued sucking until she consumed every drop of my semen. She moaned as she swallowed until it was all gone and my erection was flaccid. She kissed my now flaccid penis and admired it to make sure nothing dripped out.

I stood up and we kissed and embraced. I caressed her naked body as we embraced. I whispered to her that I knew her bottom was too sore for penetration but asked if I could eat it. She said I could try and she trusted me enough to stop if it was too uncomfortable for her. She also said she had not showered this morning because she knew we were not having sex. I knew Mary had good hygiene and she showered last night so I was not concerned.

Actually, it turned me on knowing I was going to get to taste Mary as natural as I could as of yet. I then had Mary lay on the edge of the bed I just got up from. I admired her beautiful matured body as I knelt down in front of her. I placed her legs over my shoulders and kissed her pubic mound. Even if Mary had not freshly showered, she still smelled clean and natural.

I then licked the length of her outer lips before pushing my tongue into her vagina. She tasted a little musty to start but it was pleasant. I don't know how to describe it. It was not foul or strong, just a natural taste. I liked it very much.

I then asked Mary if she was okay. She moaned an answer that sounded like yes as she thrusted her hips forward to meet my tongue. It was obvious she was enjoying it and any discomfort was over looked. It wasn't long before she started to orgasm. That didn't slow me down. I wanted to give her a good orgasm because I didn't know at this time when we would be together again.

Then, when I thought she was finished with her orgasm, she had another one. This one was much bigger. I even felt her satisfaction in this orgasm. She body was quivering as I licked all around her vagina. I could feel spasms inside her vagina while I was licking. Mary laid there quietly while her body uncontrollably convulsed in pleasure. Once it all subsided, she told me how wonderful it all felt. She said she had never had spasms inside her vagina like that before.

Once again, we stood up and embraced. We laughed because Mary had a hard time standing at first. Her body was still trembling. She thanked me for showing her how wonderful sex could be. She confessed how that last two weeks have been amazingly wonderful. I asked if she felt any guilt fooling around on her husband. She said no because this is something he hasn't even attempted to do for her. She said it would be different if they had an active sex live but this is something she never experienced. She reminded me that she felt like a friend to him and not a wife.

We then got dressed and I knew it was time for me to leave. I enjoyed helping her dress as much as I enjoyed undressing her. She only put on a panty and house dress. Mary had to clean the house and discard any evidence that I was there before her husband arrived. She was careful not to give him any reason to be suspicious of anything. Neither one of us wanted me to leave but we knew I had to. As we reached the door, Mary took off her panties. She handed them to me and said to keep these until I come back next time. That way I could still have her scent. We kissed passionately again, then I walked to my truck, got in and drove off.