Mary's Surprise for John

Story Info
Mary enjoyed by old friends.
1.6k words
3.98
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary told John that he would not be disappointed with the birthday present that she had planned for him. John's seventy first birthday was due on Saturday and as he kept thinking about what his surprise was going to be the surprise happened on Tuesday. It was about four o'clock and Mary made a coffee for John and then left him while she went for a shower. After what seemed ages Mary walked back into the lounge in her stockings, bra and knickers only. Stating that his birthday surprise was arriving early and hoping that he would enjoy it. John stood up and gave Mary a passionate kiss while reaching between her legs and stroking her pussy through her knickers Mary stepped back and told him he had to wait.

Mary walked around in this state of erotica for about half an hour teasing John and constantly giggling. The sound of a car pulling up in the driveway brought the teasing to a halt. Mary sent John back to the lounge and proceeded to walk out to the car after slipping on her house coat. Sitting in the lounge waiting John was surprised when Mary entered holding the hand of Jack who is one of her favourite share partners of all time. When just having fantasy nights at home John often had to pretend to be Jack for Mary. Jack shook Johns hand and presented him with a covered picture frame, uncovering the frame John was surprised to see a nude painting of Mary in an almost Venus de Milo pose.

Jack said that as an amateur artist he loved painting the women that he had enjoyed and presenting their partners with the gift. John was so excited that his wife was such a subject for Jack, adding the question how much did he owe for it. Mary said that she had already paid by giving him numerous passionate kisses while letting him finger her and while she wanked him off during the painting sessions. The rest of the payment was going to be collected tonight when they went out with Jack. Jack was asked to remove Mary's house coat which he did and was awe struck at what she was wearing. Pulling the coat off of Mary's shoulders she bent over a chair and asked Jack if he was going to have her later on or now if he wanted.

Jack replied that his treat was taking her and John out for the night and that she would have to wait. The time to go out arrived and Jack told Mary to wear her favourite blouse and skirt. Arriving at the restaurant and taking their table John noticed that the table was set for five people and as he was just about to ask who was joining them Jack left to get some drinks. Mary looked curious also and wondered what the night was heading towards. Jack returned with the drinks and another couple that surprisingly did not need introducing. The couple were Gill and Pete who they knew from line dancing a few years ago. While enjoying the meal Pete was asked how he knew Jack and he said that Jack had painted Gill naked as they had enjoyed a few threesomes. Pete saw the painting of Mary when visiting him and said that he recognised her.

Jack told him about his times spent with Mary and they came up with the idea of this night. Gill added that when they were line dancing when they returned home she would have to pretend to be Mary for Petes fantasy and he would do whatever he wanted to her. The night would always finish with the two of them doing it doggy style with Pete grabbing Gills tits firmly while she called him to use her fully. This he always did and as he would ejaculate into her he would shout 'take this Mary'. Having a giggle Mary was impressed that she was somebody's fantasy and asked if this evening was planned for him to fulfill his long lasting fantasy. Jack replied this was indeed his surprise for the night and hoped that both she and John would participate in the plans. As usual we must have sounded very eager to please as Petes face beamed in anticipation. We continued the night with a few more drinks and Jack finally suggested that we go back to his place.

On arrival at Jacks house we all immediately went to his bedroom to start the fun. Gill asked Mary to lay on the bed and told both Jack and Pete to strip down to their underpants. Mary still dressed layed down and Jack laid next to her, she immediately started to kiss him and Gill and I watched as he started to unbutton her blouse and push his hand into her bra. Mary was so excited that John is sure that if anything happened to him then Mary would seek company with Jack as her next partner. As Jack was careessing her tits Mary continued to kiss him passionately and her hand travelled down into his underpants and started stroking his erection. Gill told John that when she played the part of Mary that Pete would take ages playing with her. Pete was now ready to start and he pushed Marys skirt up and John and Gill watched as he pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side and started to stroke her clit and push his finger into her moistening pussy.

Gill stood up and removed her knickers and sitting back down told John to finger her and make her orgasm. As John did as requested Gill told him that seeing her husband with Mary was such a turn on as he had fantasised for a few years about her. At last Pete put his hands up to Mary's waist and started to remove her knickers, pulling them down slowly and once they were removed he spread her legs apart and put his head straight down on her pussy. Jack stopped what he was doing and sat and watched what was happening to Mary. We could all hear Pete licking the juices that were flowing from the swollen pussy of Mary. Pete pulled away and told Mary to remove her blouse and bra so that he could see the tits that he had only dreamed about over the years.

Mary stood there and as she removed her bra and released her large pendulous breasts to hang there in front of him Gill asked if they were as good as he had thought. Pete said that he was amazed that he was looking at the most fantastic pair of tits that he had ever seen. Adding that Gills were also fantastic but being half the size of Marys it was hard to really compare them. Gill told him that all of the times that she had pretended to be Mary that she was also amazed at what was on display in front of them. Pete placed a pillow on the floor and told Mary to get on all fours. As she got down onto her hands and knees in the true doggy position her tits hung down like two large water balloons. Pete could not hold himself back and as he positioned his cock at her pussy lips he reached forward and grabbed Marys tits and pulled himself into her.

We all watched as Pete turned into some kind of animal and pounded Mary and pulled on her tits making her scream in what sounded like pain but was in fact unbridled ecstasy. Gill watched eagerly as Pete started to clench his ass cheeks and it was obvious to the three of us that he was shooting his hot cum into her welcoming pussy. He pulled a very limp cock out of Mary and Gill told her to stay as she was, getting on her knees behind Mary she started to lick Mary's pussy and sucking Petes cum from inside of her. Once she had finished Jack stood Mary up and putting her back on the bed positioned himself between her legs he lifted them so that her ankles were on his shoulders. Again we all watched as he pushed his cock into her and started thrusting in and out of her very wet opening.

It was not long before Mary was obviously feeling Jack swelling inside of her and she yelled out that she was going to have a joint orgasm with him. The sound the two of them made when they cum together was exhilarating and knowing that two guys had both made the most of Mary excited John and seeing the sweat running from her body he applauded her and told her that when they got home he would pretend to be both of them and use her like never before. Adding that they did not have to get out of bed tomorrow and they could just discuss this fantastically wonderful birthday surprise that Mary had delivered as she promised.

Once everyone was dressed they sat down and enjoyed a coffee and Mary asked Pete if the night was everything that he wanted. Pete said that he never thought that he would ever experience her seeing as they had never met in the local swinging circle of friends, but she was indeed everything that he imagined but with better tits than he thought. Gill said that in future she would know what was going on in Petes mind if he asked her to role play as Mary.