Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finally done, I took around, and a massive group of people had gathered! Oh no... I can't fuck all of them, can I? How many are there?

"You think you can handle all of us?" A man said with an erection in his hand, his cock dripping pre-cum.

"Yes! Fuck me! Knock me up! I don't care just give it to me!"

The men began swarming me and freed my body so my hands, mouth, pussy, and ass tried to satisfy as many as possible.

Every cock filled my holes with cum, and many men weren't satisfied with just filling my mouth or ass but insisted on taking a chance knocking me up.

For the rest of that evening, I lost count of how many men fucked me, young and old, black, white, asian, hispanics... Everyone adding their seed, making my womb it's own little multicultural cocktail of cum.

They had undone the cuffs so I could jerk off the men who was waiting in line for my warm holes.

I think I even remembered myself asking them all to knock me up! I drank all the cum that didn't enter my pussy or ass while fantasizing the cum in my pussy to knock me up. I didn't even care if some of them were quick shots, as once a man pulled out of my pussy or ass, another one took his place.

*********************

An hour or so had passed.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna pass out..." I got dizzy. I hadn't been able to rest for over an hour now, maybe even two.

"Damn, should we stop then?"

"No, don't you dare stop! Just keep fucking me!"

They laughed, and soon, I blacked out.

I could barely register my limp body being fucked as they carried me, placed my butt in the air, fucked me on the dirty ground.

And...

************************************

"Hey, wake up."

I feel light slapping on my chin.

"Huh?" I struggle to see much.

A cock is inside my pussy, and as soon as I grow conscious, it throbs wildly inside my pussy. I recognize this shooting!

"How are you?" I hear him ask.

"David?" The cock leaves my pussy.

"Yeah, I'm here. Just finished up now. You should see yourself."

It's night now. What happened? I looked around, there weren't as many trees as I thought it would be, and it had a lake nearby, some hills, and the tree I was leashed to.

"How long did I stay here?" I asked David.

"5 hours. The last man left just now after filling your pussy with more cum. Then I took my turn, and figured out you should wake up."

I am almost in shock. I just remembered all the men who fucked me.

I look down at my body. My entire body is covered in cum, it's on my back, shoulders, arms, mouth, face, breasts, and stomach, and most seem to congregate on my groin and ass. And my ass hurts badly, and it's very tense!

Moving my body was so sticky, I couldn't move my arms anywhere without touching cum.

"My ass hurts."

"I know. Seemed like a few of those men were pretty large. In size."

And on my body, I see writing...

I am reading them up-side-down, and they make out...

"Not on the pill" With an arrow pointing down to my pussy, placed on my tummy.

"Slut" On my right breast.

"Will fuck anyone" on my left.

I tried looking at my butt but couldn't make it out.

"What does my butt say?"

"On your left cheek, it says: 'Ass open for business' and on your right; 'Breed me.'"

I look around and see a sign. "Free to fuck until 8 PM." and a little bucket with lots of condoms in it and my plug and gag.

David picked up the bucket and started counting.

"Damn, not many bothered using a condom. 19 out of 20 is still here, and I really underestimated how many men would come."

"What do you mean?" I questioned David.

"I'll show you later."

I nod, too tired to think.

I tried to stand up, but my body was in pain!

"Ah!" I yelped out.

"Let me help you with that, but first, I'll take some pictures if that's ok?"

I nod, and he starts snapping pictures. My body, face, then on my pussy.

"It's so red, Jesus. 5 hours might have been too much."

I spread my pussy, and once I did, lots of cum started dripping out.

"That's good, turn around."

I show him my backside and ass, and he snaps whatever he wants.

I began pushing the cum out of my ass and it seemed like it would never end! It's so much! Creampies in my pussy drip out somewhat easily, but my ass is tighter and holds it inside for much longer.

He snaps a few more pictures as the cum in my ass covers my pussy.

"Ok, lets head back." He said as he wrapped me in a towel and picked me up and our stuff.

Lucky he's so strong to carry all of it.

"Thank you..." I say to David. I have never gotten this well fucked before!

As we arrive at the car, he puts me down before putting the stuff inside the backseat, and I sit down on the soft car seat with a sore ass.

My head had gotten a bit more clear now. All I need now is a good shower, and I'll hit the sack soon.

As he got inside and started the engine, I began asking questions.

"So, what actually happened." I asked him.

"Add me on snipchat." And he gives out his account details, and I add him.

I click on his story and see the 8 PM sign with his own text.

"Free fun for anyone in the area."

"Seriously?" I asked him.

"I added it to the map so people clicking on this area would see it."

"What if someone posts photos of me online? The blinds went off pretty early on. And I don't remember everything."

"We'll be fine. Don't you like the idea of people recognizing you in public?"

I won't lie. It did turn me on... But I won't be able to show up at school from now on if that happens...

"I just pray no one at school knows..." I said.

I continued, "How many men fucked me?"

"At least 50. I was keeping tabs from higher up the hill with a binocular. It turned me on so much to see men fuck you so senseless I actually rubbed one out out there. It was also to ensure no one started to be violent to you."

I paused before continuing.

"Thanks... Not sure I wish to do this again in the future though, it was a bit too much."

"5 Hours was a bit too much. Let's tune it down a bit next time."

I smile at him and nod.

I relaxed in the car as we drove home.

We say nothing most of the time.

"It felt good to have all that cum inside me."

"I bet." David chuckled with a grin.

I did some thinking. Fifty men fucked me in 5 hours? 300 minutes divided by 50... About one man every 6 minutes? Holy fuck.

"I fucked about 1 man every 6 minutes, right? On average..."

"Yeah, I think when it started to get a large amount of men there, they started jerking off because they couldn't wait. Some men pumped you for 5 seconds then finished. It was delightful to see it."

"I think I remember that. I passed out there, what happened?"

"They used you like a doll. I was wondering whether to go down there or not, but they didn't mistreat your body, and I did say it would last until 8PM."

"Why the sudden change? Before you wouldn't do anything to put me in risk of pregnancy, now you let whatever happen, happen."

"I think you're pretty safe now..." David took a pause before continuing.

"Honestly, the video from you at the gloryhole turned me on... Since watching it I really wished his cock had cum inside you and knocked you up..."

"It won't be yours then," I responded. "Would you be fine with that?"

"I don't know. But the thought of you getting knocked up by another man turns me on a bit. A lot, actually."

"Maybe I should call Mr. BD soon then? Or visit the gloryhole once more. No. I'll visit it again if you don't get me pregnant, would you like that?"

"Let's discuss that later. For now, let's just say it's a fantasy, and nothing more."

"Ok my love." I say as I lay down to rest. I had a feeling that I would ignore his plight if he didn't succeed. Getting knocked up by a stranger turns me on more than David right now.

We kept driving, and I stared out the window most of the time. I undid my towel so people might be able to see me as we passed by, and a few did, and we waved to each other, but my body was so used and aching that I couldn't get turned on anymore. Maybe another time. When I get my own car, I'll make sure to drive around naked just for the excitement!

When we finally arrived home, I walked up his drive way naked, not caring if people saw me, and went straight up for a quick shower before falling asleep on the bed, way earlier than my usual bedtime, but now I needed to rest. And that night I fell asleep happy being pleased by all those cocks.

To be continued.

12