Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, and thankful that he had a witness, Brent said "Mister Falcon has... left the building."

*

The initial investigation took a week. Brent was immediately cleared of any wrongdoing in Falcon's death as Toby was a witness and Falcon had so many cameras and recorders everywhere that it was easy to find footage on. Peregrine Tower was shut down while every Law Enforcement agency with an acronym descended upon Dallas. The club and escort service was closed up but the restaurants and hotel proper were kept open, operating on a skeleton staff until such time as they could get all the guests out for them to shut down temporarily for the investigation. Brent immediately went into full out crisis mode and started clearing up the past for each and every one of Falcon's victims by making phone calls and conducting meeting after meeting with those that he needed to in order to give people their lives back. He also went into crisis mode to ensure that the legal workers, those who were not involved with Mister Falcon's secret businesses, were fairly paid while they were essentially laid off until he could open things back up.

While Mister Falcon was out of the picture, what the authorities wanted were all of his clients. Brent had a wicked idea. "Well, they're all expecting a party this Saturday for the final Halloween Party of the month before the actual day on Tuesday," he said. "Keep them in the dark about Mister Falcon's suicide and let's give them a party. You'll have them all in one place at the same time."

The plan was hatched and Brent made the proper calls to the clients confirming that the party was still on. The clients were suspicious and Brent came up with an easy line that 'Mister Hill' was taking a more active part in the business and they all chuckled their understanding. Then he made the calls to the girls and the handlers telling them to come to the party. There were groans but then they were curious as he told each and every one of them that they could dress up how they wanted and that the men did not have to use the chastity belts ever again as they were coming to the party as well. Brent's exact words were "burn the fucking belts."

Brent had one last thing to do and that was talk to his Father. Friday afternoon he met with Douglas and sat in his congressional office. "I've been cleared by all of the Law Enforcement agencies that are digging through Mister Falcon's files. They each said that thanks to me it's like they're getting Christmas three months early. None of the girls that I'd had sex with over the past month wanted to levy charges on me." he explained.

"I can't believe that you pulled this off. This was masterful, my boy." Douglas beamed at him. "Now you can..."

"I'm not taking your seat in Congress."

"What?" Douglas blinked at him. "But your plans... OUR plans. You were going to carry the family on in politics just like you did in oil."

"Dad, I have a tarnished record. I, quite literally, have paid off two Russian Mob Bosses to fulfill my promise to Mister Falcon to keep his girls safe until I can get them both back here. I now own a strip club, an escort agency, a hotel, and a restaurant that just had its stars pulled because of this fallout. With the Bunny Ranch Bill going through and Mary Magdalene Ministries taking off, I'm gonna have my hands full as it is. I would be political suicide for the Governor to put me into your seat even temporarily. So just take another year of employment and don't run again."

"Have you lost your marbles, boy?"

"No, actually, I think I have them right where they need to be," Brent countered. "I'm in a position where I think that I can do the most good. Sex sells, dad, and it feels damn good. You should try it sometime. I can give girls with no other recourse but to sell their own bodies, a safe place to live and work. I can provide jobs for hookers, bouncers, health clinicians, maids, cleaners, AND I can do it while promoting education with each of my employees while also promoting religious values by making sure they all have Sunday and Monday off for their weekends to go to church if they so choose. Fuck... with as many hours that they might have to work, I might be able to give them a three-day weekend along with full benefits."

Douglas looked him over and then snickered. "Alright... fine... I can see that not only is your mind made up but I can see that you've thought this through." He then smiled, "So will I be able to sleep with one of your hookers too?" he joked.

"Sure, you just will have to pay like everyone else once you get it legalized," Brent said slyly, "Just tell me where you want your body buried after mom puts a hatchet into your chest for doing that."

***
CHAPTER 15: The Final Masquerade

"Negan?" Mandy asked Brent incredulously when she saw his costume for the evening. "From The Walking Dead? Seriously?"

"I kinda found it fitting considering everything we just went through," Brent admitted. "Besides, it's not like we're expecting to keep clothes on long tonight anyway."

"Good point," Mandy conceded. Her and Carla both decided to dye their hair golden blonde and go as a green and a pink Tinkerbell for the party, neither one of them wearing any kind of underwear underneath of the tight, form fitting skirts.

Brent kissed Mandy lovingly. "You and Carla go down to the Limo. I'll be down with Andy and Tina shortly.

*

Brent brought Tina and Andy into his study before they all had to leave for the party. Andy was dressed like Hugh Hefner and Tina was going as a Playboy Bunny when they heard that they could pick their costumed. They came in, looking around as if Mister Falcon was going to jump out at any time to them. "Come in, please, and sit," Brent said, coming around his desk and offering them both a chair. He helped Tina into hers and shook hands with Andy before he went over to the wet bar. "Drinks?" They both shook their heads no.

He returned to the desk and sat down, sliding a manila envelope across the desk to them. "This is everything that Mister Falcon had on the two of you. Everyone else is getting theirs at the party, I wanted to give this to you first. Inside you'll find all the evidence that he held over your head, a certified check for fair wages for you both for the time that you both spent under his thumb, and a deposit slip in there for money that I personally put into your bank account to be held in trust until your daughter turns eighteen and is ready for the college of her choice. It will accumulate interest and should be able to cover tuition from anything to the local community college all the way up to Harvard or Yale with money left over." he explained.

Their jaws dropped as they started rummaging through the envelope and saw the amounts. They then gaped at him. "But... why?" Andy asked.

Folding his hands on the desk, Brent took a deep breath. "I know that we went through this twice already; once with just me and Tina here and then again with the Feds this past week. There is nothing that I can do to even begin to ask for your forgiveness. All I can do is make reparations the best I can, set you both up, and then offer you continued employment with any one of my companies of your choice. As long as you want it, you will always have a job with me. I wanted to do this... to apologize... immediately after once I figured that it was you two that were informing Mister Falcon. I wish..." his voice hitched for a moment. "I really wish that I could've not had sex with Tina that night. I wish that I could've stopped the party right then and there and let all of you girls loose. But there was no way that I could and for that, I am truly sorry. I will understand if either of you want to leave my employment..."

Both of them looked like they were ready to cry. "Well..." Andy said at last after an uncomfortable silence, "I think the fact that we were spying on you for Mister Falcon and we both had to look at Miss Mandy naked a lot of times to see if she still had her plug in her kinda makes us even." He then let out a rueful laugh. "Well, that and that orgy we had in your room last Saturday with Missus Mandy." Brent shared the laugh.

"It actually feels weird to not have the plug in anymore," Tina added. "So, what happens now? We were both supposed to work the party tonight at the Tower."

"You're serious that I don't need that damn belt anymore?" Andy asked.

"The party is free for all to join with their proper spouses, including you two," Brent smiled. "Seeing as how I now own all of Mister Falcon's assets, I get to dictate the party. No one is serving against their will anymore. No one is putting out against their will. If people want to swing or wife swap at MY party; more power to them so long as it's consensual between everybody."

"What about Mister Falcon's clients?" Andy asked.

"I've already got them covered." Brent smiled. "So, how's about the five us all pile into the limo and go to a REAL sex party?"

*

"Good Evening, Gentlemen," Brent said happily as he entered the huge boardroom that was lined with men all wearing masks while sitting at the conference table. He put his prop Lucille bat on the table and looked over the assembly of Mister Falcon's clients. "I've called you all here tonight to let you know that business in this building, as you know it, is officially over."

"You're not Mister Falcon," one man said, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Mister Falcon is dead. He jumped out of his office window Monday night," Brent said, picking up a remote and clicking the flatscreen on. The pages of the local newspapers announcing Mister Falcon's suicide came up. The headlines from Monday just said 'local businessman' and the pages for tomorrow morning's front page named Joffrey Peregrine as the man, announced the investigation and his ties with sex trafficking. The assembled men all recoiled in shock and horror. Brent stood at the head of the table. "Now, each of you have one thing in common is that you were all backing Mister Falcon in his shady dealing and helping keep the women here enslaved." He waved down the protests. "Now, now, no need to be modest or to play innocent with me. You see, I know which people at the party were his guests and which ones, like me, were there against their will."

"If you participated, you're just as guilty as we are!" one man from the opposite end chimed in.

"Ah, but you see, I have something all along that you didn't; Consent." Brent smiled. "You see; each girl that Mister Falcon forced me onto I asked for their consent each time, and apologized profusely for doing it. Over the course of the week I called all of the girls together, re-introduced myself to them, and asked for each one of the ones that I had sex with, in one form or another, to come forward. Then, in front of Police Officers, Sheriffs, Texas Rangers, and FBI Agents, I offered myself up to them if they wanted to press charges against me, since I viewed that their consent was given under duress, and promised that I wouldn't fight it. None of them wanted to and they even vouched on my behalf to the authorities."

Brent smirked and leaned on the table. "Can any of you here say the same thing?" He then walked over to the door that he'd come in at, opened it, and motioned to the people outside. "Now, these fine ladies and gentlemen want to ask all of you some really hard questions that's probably going to take up the next ten to twenty years of your life," he said as the legion of law enforcement officials from each of the branches that he'd named off filed in. "Happy Halloween, gents!" Brent proclaimed as he picked up Lucille and headed out the door. "It's time to take the masks off!"

***
CHAPTER 16: The Party Really Starts

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" Brent declared from atop the pedestal that was occupied by Mister Falcon the last three times. "It's been a long month and we've finally made it to All Hallows Eve itself! You'll notice a change in the guest list and you'll notice that there is no one waiting behind me," he said with a big smile. "As many of you have no doubt heard on the news, and from me, and from the various authorities who came by to interview us all this past week; Mister Falcon is dead. What's more, his clients are downstairs in the boardroom on the fifth floor getting interrogated and possibly even arrested by the authorities as we speak."

There were stares of disbelief at that announcement. Brent smiled to them and gestured to a table off to the side next to a controlled fire barrel. He hopped off of the pedestal and walked over to it, picking up an envelope with his name on it. "These all have your names on them and they contain all the evidence against you. This one, has my name on it. Do with these as you will. As for me," he dropped it into the fire barrel. "Now I do urge you, however, to look inside of them first. Inside you'll also find deposit slips. Money has been taken out of Mister Falcons accounts and put into your primary accounts as proper reimbursement for sex workers and labor workers as compared to people in similar lines of work across the globe. I actually had to compare rates for both the Bunny Ranch in Nevada and those for the Red Light District in the Netherlands to find out what prostitutes are legally paid. Let me tell you; it's a lot."

Brent headed back to the pedestal. "So, let's celebrate the Celtic New Year of Samhain, the Day of the Dead, All Saints Day, and All Hallows Eve in style! This is a rebirth for us all. No more servitude. No more forced sex parties. The only sex that happens now is between consenting parties. After you get your envelope and have a bite to eat and you want to leave, you are free to do so. If you want to stay and enjoy the company of your significant other, then please, by all means, use one of the rooms here. If you want to proposition someone else here and get an orgy going on, then please feel free. This evening is now yours to enjoy!"

No one moved at first as they didn't dare to believe. It was Bella and Ramon, dressed as Anthony and Cleopatra, who took the first tentative steps over to the table of envelopes and found their names on one. Bella opened it up and looked over the contents with him. Their eyes went wide and she cried out "Ay Dios Mio!" at the top of her lungs. She joyfully threw her arms around Ramon and kissed him passionately while giggling uncontrollably. Then she rushed over to Brent and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek before running back to Ramon. They pocketed a couple of items and then gleefully threw the rest into the fire barrel.

Ramon came over to Brent, shook his hand, and then hugged him. "You are God Sent, Senor. Gracias... Gracias!" he said with tears in his eyes. Then he looked at the crowd. "Mi Familia is coming up legally from Mexico to immigrate! My in-laws will be taking their oath of citizenship on Monday!" he announced before they left the party arm-in-arm.

People cheered at that and then started filing over to find their envelopes. Piper, in a schoolgirl outfit, found hers, her eyes going wide at the contents. She came over to hug Brent before throwing her envelope into the fire and darting out the door as fast as her legs could carry her. Stephy was right behind her, wearing a Baywatch swimsuit. Stephy kissed Brent full on in the mouth before starting to try and take his clothes off. "Save it for later, other people are lining up," Brent teased her.

"Think I could still be an escort for you?" She asked.

"Apply downstairs on Monday," he said with a wink. "I'll put in a good word for you with the owner."

"Hope that goes for me too," Ashley said as she walked up behind Stephy. She was dressed up like a slutty businesswoman. "But thank you for this," she tossed her envelope into the fire. "You know that I liked being blackmailed," she whispered, pouting, into his ear. "I liked being a slave."

"I have a sybian with a dildo, a strap-on for my wife, and my dick down your throat with your name on it tonight, slave," Brent whispered back to her. "Then you're going to be a special BDSM Prostitute for me once it gets legalized. Apply downstairs on Monday." Ashley shivered and cooed with delight as she moved on. She saw Stephy and the two of them went into a corner to make out in the meantime.

The procession continued on as people got their evidence, looked at the payout amounts and other favors that Brent did to ease the burdens on their lives, and burned their blackmail before thanking him profusely. Brent chatted with them, shook hands, hugged, kissed, whatever as they moved through. After the last couple had talked with him, Brent noticed that while some people had left, quite a few had stayed for the party. A lot of the single women whose significant others had left them wound up gravitating to couples whose ladies were allowing their men to enjoy the parties as they had in the past. Carla was giving one man a blowjob while his wife made out with him. From the looks of the costumes it might've been Andy and Tina. Mandy was talking with Eboni and her husband. She giggled and then the three of them were heading off to a side room.

Brent mingled around, enjoying the fact that he, Mandy, Carla, and Toby had been able to free them all from Mister Falcon's oppressive grip. Toby, being the only single guy here by virtue of his assistance, was in the corner as, of course, Guy Fawkes, chatting with Sierra who was dressed up as a Greek goddess. Brent paused by them and whispered into Sierra's ear, making it loud enough for him to hear. "If you're going to sleep with him, fuck him good for me. If it wasn't for his invaluable help and insight, this wouldn't have been possible."

"Seriously?" Sierra asked, looking at Toby in a whole new light now. She then ripped his mask off and, while ignoring his geeky face, threw herself onto his lap and kissed him passionately. Then she was hiking up her skirts to start gyrating her bare pussy on his pants.

"Thanks Boss!" Toby waved and gasped from underneath of her as Brent walked on with a smile on his face. Sierra was then shoving her breasts into his chest and driving her tongue into his mouth so deep that Brent swore she was checking to see if he had tonsils or not. He wished them the best of luck as Sierra loved a hero and Toby desperately needed to get laid.

Ashley and Stephy were now going at it with two other wives and their husbands. The husbands were fucking the two redheads with glee as their wives kissed them or fondled them or the girls... or each other for that matter.

Brent sat down in a corner, reveling in the happy faces all around them. The guys were getting to participate for once and the girls got to choose the partners that they wanted, eagerly paying back the men who'd taken care of them while being tortured themselves for so long.

Andy and Tina walked up, "You're out of place over here all alone, sir," Tina said with a smile on her face. "You should be enjoying along with us?"

"Probably wouldn't be best if I slept with my employees," Brent smiled at them.

"Well, as someone recently told me; I think that we're past that point," Andy laughed. "Tina and I have been talking and she wants to give you a proper lay. Besides, I've already had one round tonight with Carla."

"I appreciate all that you've done for us," Tina said, "and it was so noble what you did for me at the second party that I wanted you to have me properly."

When Brent's eyes flicked up to Andy, he laughed. "Don't worry about me, sir," he motioned over to two Latina girls named Isabella and Valeria, both dressed like college co-ed cheerleaders as if they stepped out of the Pentatonix video of the same name, smiled, laughed between each other, and waved his way. "I've had a soft spot for the twins and always made it a point to take extra care of them whenever I was called in here... outside of Tina, that is," he kissed his wife on the back of the head before heading over to where they were waiting at.