Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Brent received a text message from Mister Falcon; Your wife is resisting the orders from her client. This constitutes non-compliance and you will be punished for it. Brent wondered what the hell that meant as Mandy was doing as she was told by meeting another one of Falcons damn clients. Then his phone flashed a picture message of Mandy tied up, spread eagled, to an X-beam cross, while being flogged by a man in a mask. This picture is going out to your church.

Thinking quickly, he shot a quick email to Toby, asking for one of Falcon's offshore accounts. It came back within a second and Brent texted back to Falcon; You do that and this account gets reported to the SEC, FBI, and Homeland Security. And he texted the account number. How many millions can you stand to lose right now?

You don't have the balls...

I don't bluff.

There was a pause in the texts and Brent took the opportunity to prep an email out to carry through with his threat. There was then a text message popping up from a few of the members of church demanding to know what the hell the x-rated picture was in their church emails was, and if it really was Mandy in the picture with a time stamp of right now. Brent pulled up his personal email and saw it but noticed that you couldn't tell it was his wife. He saw Mandy's name on it but you couldn't see enough of her face to be sure.

Brent responded to each saying that the church email had obviously been hacked and that couldn't possibly be Mandy since she was at work right now and he had people to vouch for her. It was partially true that she was working. He then lambasted them for gossiping and not verifying things first before accusing someone of ill repute.

Then he hit the send button on his email.

A text popped up from Mister Falcon: I'll call your bluff. You don't get to threaten me, boy.

Brent responded. Have fun talking with the Feds, asshole.

***
CHAPTER 7: The Second Masquerade

"So, how's your boy coming along with investigating Mister Falcon," Donald asked when he and Brent were safely out on the golf course Saturday morning for their weekly round. They've been playing more duos lately instead of doing foursomes so that they wouldn't have people overhearing them. "Because that little stunt on Wednesday did not go over well with everyone. I've been spending all week trying to calm people down."

"You and me both, dad," Brent said in a huff. He'd been reassuring people all week that the woman in the picture was not Mandy as you couldn't see her face, you couldn't see her birthmark, and there were people attesting that she was at work at the time the picture was supposedly taken. Eventually he got them all satisfied but he could only imagine the sideways looks they were going to get tomorrow at church. "My accountant has tracked down all of the offshore accounts and is still digging." He took a couple of practice swings and then chipped his ball up onto the green of the first hole. "Have you managed to find anything out on your end?"

"Only that he's well fucking connected, we're talking international connections here, and he charges a lot for just a night with one of the girls," Donald said as they grabbed putters and walked onto the green. "Ten Grand gets you an hour of time."

"Shit..." Brent whistled. "Six or seven hours of time and you'd have Mandy's bill paid off at Harvard. No wonder he's hesitant to let her go." He quickly did the math in his head. Over the first month when Mandy was keeping it a secret, she'd been with a so-called client for two hours apiece and she did it for both Friday and Saturday nights. That was about eighteen hours of time right there. Now you tack into the mid-day clients that Falcon was now forcing her to do. "He's already covered her bill twice over."

"And can continue to do so until he tires of her," Donald confirmed. "That's why you can't simply pay him off like you tried. He's not interested in a payoff because he'll lose a lot more money otherwise." He sighed and shook his head. "And if she's a favorite, she keeps his clients happy which, in turn, keeps them happy with him and so he can continue to operate." He gave Brent a pointed look. "You're going to have to get dirty on this one if you want to beat him."

"How can I do that and still protect the family name?" Brent asked. "And to keep this quiet to the church?"

"You got a step in the right direction, hiring your boy to do your dirty work. Keep up the public façade. Maintain an air of authority and a mask of calm. I'll keep the church off your back for you for now but you're going to have to wrap this up. Quick."

"I'm trying, dad. I... I just don't know what to do."

Donald took his shot, sinking it into the cup, before straightening up and looking his son in the eye. "The problem with blackmail is that its stuff that we want to keep hidden. The people who are doing the blackmailing hold the power because the victims want to keep it quiet."

Brent eyed him. "I'm getting mixed signals from you here, dad," he complained. "You want me to fix this problem quietly but at the same time you're telling me to bring things out into the light so that it has no power?"

"What I'm saying is that you need to know what all he holds over you and mitigate damages. That way you can tell him what he can go do with himself. That, or find something on him that he wants to keep quiet and use that against him," he explained as he waited for Brent to two putt his ball into the cup. "So, do you all have another one of those 'Mask Parties' tonight?"

"Yeah," Brent muttered as he retrieved the balls. "He backed off after we traded blows on Wednesday. He didn't think that I'd send one of his accounts to the Feds for investigation but once he saw that, he didn't call Mandy in for anything but still insisted that she serve tonight. It's the second week of October and he's continuing his masquerade party up until Halloween. Mandy's going to be there before I get there, again, so that Falcon can torture me some more."

"I still think that was a stroke of genius what you did last party to defy him." Donald chuckled. "That's definitely the line of thinking that'll get you outta this mess. Keep that up and this'll blow over in no time. The trading blows with him like you did on Wednesday, eh, not so much. You can't afford Mutually Assured Destruction tactics."

They went to the second hole and teed up in silence. After taking their shots and getting back into the cart to go chase them down, Brent spoke up again. "Is it wrong of me to be enjoying this just a little bit?"

"What do you mean?" Donald asked, pointing to where their shots landed. "I out shot you on the first hole and right now your ball is out further than mine, what's to enjoy?"

"No, not that, the whole thing with Mister Falcon," he held up a forestalling hand when his father's head whipped around and he gave Brent a murderous look. "I'm serious. Falcon has been having her sleep with other men and he's been having me sleep with other women just because we'd rather be sleeping with each other. I know that's why he's doing it. But, I confess, that I'm starting to like it. Carla's sweet and all and I really want to help her out with getting her son back."

"Yer committing adultery there, boy, it goes against one of the ten commandments. And you must remember that if you look at another woman lustfully you should pluck out yer eye."

"Yeah, but is it really adultery if you're being forced to do it? Anyway, besides that, how many wives and concubines did Solomon have? Or David? I mean hell, he outright murdered a guy and took his wife, for crying out loud. Or Abraham? Or Gideon? Jacob wanted Rachel and wound up getting Leah first because dad pulled the switcheroo on him. Then he wound up getting Rachel anyway. Then Leah turned around and gave him two handmaidens! Hell, even Moses had two wives and-"

"Bullshit! Moses did not have two wives!"

"Zipporah, as mentioned in Exodus, and another Cushite woman according to Numbers. Look it up!" Brent challenged him. "The point is, is it really a sin? I still love my wife. I still want to have children with her. I still sleep in the same bed with her. I'm not going to divorce her. So, I ask again, is it wrong for us to have sex with others if Godly men of the Bible have done far worse than what we have done?"

Donald opened up his mouth to come up with a counter and none came. "I... I don't know..." he admitted. "That debate is up to far better people than I am."

*

After Mandy was cleaned up and every orifice cleaned out, she was taken to the next room to be prepped for the party. She noted with morbid humor that she took it a lot better than she had last week and wondered if that meant she was already getting used to it. I hope not... she thought, shuddering at the thought of some of the other women around her who were going through the motions as if it were another day at the office.

This time the theme was latex full bodysuit costumes. She saw that the suits were done up as a variety of cartoon or cosplay characters from all genres. One girl who already had her Jessica Rabbit suit on was being led out on a leash, her steps halting and unsure. When Mandy got to the table that she was going to be prepped at, she saw the inside of the latex hood had no holes for the eyes just like the hoods were last week. I'm going to be totally blind inside of this thing once again... she noted.

When she saw what her character was going to be she couldn't contain herself. "Wow... really?"

The two men who were prepping her shrugged. "It's what Mister Falcon ordered." one of them said apologetically.

"Fine..." Mandy sighed with resignation, "I just want to get this over with." She let them put her feet into the heeled feet of the suit, noting the legs of the suit had actual thigh-high black leather boots sewn to the outside. They rolled the suit up her legs and then had her put her arms into it. Mandy saw that the skirt of the thing was leather as well while the latex 'skin' was flesh colored.

Off to her side, she saw Carla. "You're here too?" she blinked. "I thought that..."

Carla shook her head, clearly not happy to be being helped into her latex costume. "No dates are allowed for the men tonight. All the women are being dressed up." she said.

"I'm sorry..." Mandy said with sympathy.

"It's okay... I've done it before. Besides, I think they're putting me next to you so at least we can silently support each other."

"Well, I can't think of better company then," Mandy matched her sad smile.

The handlers paused when they had the suit rolled up halfway up Mandy' body. They each reached in around her to fondle her breasts to get her nipples hardened. Once they perked up, they took the clamps that were attached to the inside of the suit's torso to attach to her nipples. She grimaced in pain as her breasts were painfully pulled and stretched but that feeling was only temporary as they zipped up the back of the suit. She became aware that her suit's crotch, while open, form fitted over her mound and pussy. There's going to be sex tonight... she whined inside of her head. It wasn't going to be just blowjobs like last week was.

The fact that the slit in the suit between her legs went from clit all the way behind her to her ass, and that her plug had been taken again, meant that her ass was going to be available as well. She shuddered at that thought. It'd been a long time since she'd done anal and she had yet to do that with Brent.

As the suit was being rolled up and zipped up to her neck, one of the men put the ring gag on her and then did up her hair into a tight bun. She got one last look of Carla before the hood came over her face. The second man got her head all the way into the hood, pushing her bun through the top hole for it. Her bun was covered by the cowl and blonde wig that covered the latex hood. There's going to be no way that Brent figures out I'm in here tonight. She thought with dismay as the hood was zipped up behind her head and she was encased in darkness. The only other holes in the hood were two nose holes for her to breathe out of and the hole in her mouth that one of the men was putting the gag plug into.

Mandy felt a metal collar click into place around her neck before it was then tugged forward. Hands helped her stand up and then she was led on wobbly, uncertain feet towards the service elevator to start her next night of servitude as a living sex doll.

*

"During the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain," Mister Falcon said that evening at the start of the party to the assembled men, pronouncing the word 'Sow-in', "it was thought that the veil between the living and the dead thinned. And so feasts were held to honor the dead and for them to commune with the living. However, as time went on in the British Isles, it was believed that more malevolent spirts came through to possess the living. Bonfires would be lit to keep the devil away and costumes and masks were worn to confuse the spirits. Tonight, we honor these origins and traditions by having our women wearing the costumes and you men coming inside to 'possess' them." He said with a grin as he gestured into the penthouse.

There was a collective chuckle amongst the men, who all had eye masks and Scottish shirts, sash, and kilts on of varying colors. Brent's sash and kilt was black and he had nothing on under the kilt. He figured that it was for ease of access for sex tonight. As the lights came up inside of the penthouse floor, Brent saw that the women were all in latex body suits from head to toe and all of varying colors and designs. Hm... that explains why I wasn't given a date for tonight... he thought as he looked at one latex-clad woman who looked like Samus Aran, to another who looked like some kind of Anime character, to a third whose suit was dressed and painted to make her look like Princess Peach, to a fourth that made the girl look like a Hentai Japanese Schoolgirl. Each girl had a collar and chain around their necks and they were anchored to some form of bedding or cushioning. He saw one girl whose suit made her look like a cat and she was chained to a post next to a stack of cushions that she was kneeling on. He noticed that the latex masks were like the ones last week in that if someone wanted a blowjob, all they had to do was remove the plug in their mouths.

Brent missed whatever it was that Falcon said next as the men now started filing into the penthouse, each staking out a girl to fuck. Brent hung back as he wasn't too eager to get right down to it as he felt bad for the girls who were being made to fuck anyone who came along tonight. Falcon was next to him, clapping him hard on the shoulder as he smiled in that irritatingly 'Negan' way that Brent started associating him with. "That was an impressive display of defiance on Wednesday, my boy," he said, guiding Brent in. "I must say that I really didn't think that you had it in you but you sure did prove me wrong."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Brent commented dryly.

Falcon pulled Brent into a buddy-buddy hug. "Of course, you did cost me millions. Congratulations. No one had been able to do that in years. Now this constitutes penalty."

"Release photos and I'll release another one of your accounts," Brent said evenly.

"Nah, this is something better." Falcon said dismissively, waving it off with a swipe of his hand while beaming as he led Brent around with a purpose. "You see, in addition to your wife being in one of these costumes to be gang-banged tonight, I have a couple of people here that you know. You've taken a shine to Carla, right, inviting her to your bed and all?"

"Is there a point to this?" Brent snapped irritably, not surprised by this turn of events.

"You know how I'm keeping tabs of you at your home, right?"

Brent eyed him suspiciously. "Yeah, you have a spy or two there."

"In your employ, in fact." Falcon confirmed as they got to a latex clad girl laying on a twin bed who was done up like Jessica Rabbit. There was a small 'reserved' sign perched on her tits. "She's serving here tonight, of course, because I needed every girl on deck to recoup my losses," he explained. Brent looked at her and noticed that she started to shiver and shake, chest heaving. He was quite sure that he heard crying coming from under the mask. "Oh, she knows that you're going to be the first one fucking her tonight. I told her as much."

"Like hell I am," Brent scoffed, folding his arms in defiance.

"Let me rephrase," Falcon gave him an evil smile and a triumphant look. "You're fucking her right here, right now, or else I don't only destroy your wife, but her as well. You don't know her story and it's a long, sad one. I don't think that the poor thing could take any more heartache after what she's been through. Then, just because you pissed me off, I'll use what dirt I have on you to get your little sister to serve. She just made legal drinking age, so she'll make a lovely little addition to my lounge where I can fuck the hell outta her on a daily basis and sell the vids on the internet. And Carla? Let's just say that I have some friends in the Middle East who'd love to have her." He chuckled at Brent's glowering, murderous look. "Trust me; you don't have enough on me to go tit-for-tat on this one."

Falcon then pointed down at Jessica Rabbit girl. "Get started. Oh, by the way, I'm having a lot more guests fly in as we get further into October. So, I'm having Mandy report here Monday morning for Maid duty with the hotel. I might have to keep her for the rest of the month but I'll give you an incentive to lighten that load off of her. We got two weeks left until the big bash at the end of the month right before Halloween proper. Every fuck tonight will reduce that time by one day," he nodded at Jessica Rabbit, "Starting with her."

"Goddamn it..." Brent swore as Falcon laughed. Then he had an idea. "What do I get if I correctly guess which one my wife is?"

"Tell you what. I'll make it like that game show I saw over in Japan one time. If you guess correctly, and fuck both her, and your new girlfriend Carla... "

"She's here tonight too?" Brent demanded. He thought she was back at the Ranch, safe.

Falcon snorted in amusement. "You say that like you're surprised. Anyway, I'll let you take them home at once tonight and they'll only have to dance in the club on the weekend nights. However," his smile turned evil. "If you guess incorrectly, and you only have one shot at this, then they're both serving in my hotel for the rest of the year. Think about whether or not you want to gamble like that." Falcon said. "But in the meantime, fuck your girl there before I yank Mandy out of her suit and let everyone have a turn coming on her pretty face and the deal is off."

He laughed and walked off. Brent looked down at the latex human doll in front of him. Jessica Rabbit was still sobbing under her mask but she had her legs bent and spread for him. He leaned in to her head. "I really don't want to do this. I don't know who you are on my staff, but please forgive me for this. I'm doing this for both of our sakes... okay?" She sniffled but nodded, spreading her knees wide in invitation.

Feeling like a heel and the lowest form of pond scum on the earth, Brent reached under his kilt to stroke himself to hardness. He resolved to do this as quickly as possible so that she wouldn't have to suffer. It took him a while to get stiff enough but once he did, he mounted her and pushed into her. She inhaled sharply behind her mask as Brent's cock slowly parted the slit in the latex and sank all the way inside of her pussy. Whoever she was, she was tight... surprisingly tight. He wondered if she was more petite than his wife was. The latex Jessica Rabbit suit was probably throwing off her proportions in the hips and bust.

1...56789...17