Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried not to look at her as he did the deed. His hips pumped into her a couple of times and then he promptly pulled out of her. Jessica Rabbit made a questioning sound and Brent said, "He just said I had to fuck. He never said I had to finish inside of you," he said softly. "I'm not going to do more than is necessary... especially with one of my employees."

"HAaaank ooooo!" the muffled, gagged voice from inside the mask said as Brent straightened out his kilt and walked off. It was time to find Mandy.

***
CHAPTER 8: Continuing the Masquerade

Once she heard the men all filing in, Mandy knew that one of them penetrating her was going to happen soon. Sure enough, someone was on her within seconds. She felt her legs being hiked up into the air and parted wide as someone's cock started rubbing at her latex-clad pussy. Then the cock pushed through the thin slit and into her sex. Mandy shuddered as her body was slowly invaded inch by inch. Unable to contain herself and the perverse pleasure and thrill she got by being taken by someone she couldn't even see, she moaned deeply.

Someone else was at her head, pulling the plug out of her mouth and sticking their cock in through the ring gag. Out of conditioning and reflex now, she started working on the member that was now down her throat, making soft "gluk... gluk... gluk..." noises as she rhythmically sucked and swallowed.

The man fucking her was doing so fast and hard. They were doing it so hard that her body was moving up and down on the bed while making her breasts bounce and bob inside the suit. Her nipples pulled as her breasts moved. The whole experience was surreal and she felt oddly detached as if she were no longer a person, but just a living, feeling doll to be fucked by men. That strange thought made it easier for her to cope with being taken by multiple men that she didn't know, nor would she ever know.

She felt a burst of warm fluid blow up into her pussy as the man fucking her came. Mandy let out an involuntary, lustful moan and her pussy squeezed his cock as she just let responsive feeling take over. She stopped thinking and just let her body live in the erotic moment. Her mouth hummed and moaned around the cock inside of it and she enthusiastically suckled on it. The man she sucked off moaned in pleasure above her. The cock inside of her pussy let out its last spurt of cum before leaving her empty and wanting in her loins. She wasn't left waiting long as another cock soon replaced it, rhythmically fucking her hard and deep.

The cock in her mouth climaxed and thick ropes of semen jetted down her throat. Mandy swallowed it all down as she easily slid back into her role that she'd done long ago. When he was finished, he pulled out. The man fucking her then pulled out and turned her over onto her belly, then he was back on top of her, pushing into her ass from behind.

"OOOoohhhhhh," Mandy groaned in a deep, guttural fashion as the cock lubed up with her own pussy juices and the cum of the man before this one slid deep into her ass. She took it naturally and attributed it to the fact that she'd been wearing a butt plug on a daily basis for the past two weeks. She pressed her chest into the bed, arched her back, and angled her hips for easier access for the man now up her ass. His hand came down onto the back of her neck, pushing her into the mattress, as he fucked her bottom hard, and fast, and deep. He came a few moments later and she could feel his cum flooding into her bowels.

When he left, there were hands on her from all over, lifting her up. When she came back down, a cock impaled her pussy from below as she was made to straddle a man. His cock slid easily up inside of her and her pussy gripped him. Then she was pushed forward and another man pushed up inside of her ass. Then another man wrenched her head to the left and she felt a cock slide over her tongue as it went into her mouth. She was penetrated in all holes and she found herself loving every moment of it. All the cares in her world dissipated as she reveled in the fact that these men wanted to fuck her and that she was deriving pleasure from it.

As the three men fucked her holes, their hands were all over her body. She was moaning, groaning, whimpering, and whining in pleasure as her body became an outlet for their pleasure. They were all talking amongst each other and goading each other on, but she didn't care. Mandy was past the point of worrying about what they said so long as they fucked her. Then her own climax ripped through her and her body shivered violently in between the three of them. She screamed out her ecstasy around the cock of the man inside of her mouth as he body flopped uncontrollably between the two men who had her up her pussy and up her ass. She heard high fives being exchanged. Even after she came down, the electrodes of erotic pleasure still coursed through her, starting her to build up to another climax. Mandy hardly noted whenever it was when they came, only clamping down on whatever cock was spurting its seed into her when it happened.

When they left, three more took their places and she was fucked to another orgasm. When three more descended upon her after that, she was so sensitive from the first two orgasms that she came the moment that she was penetrated and then came again when they blew their loads inside of her.

After a while, she lost count of the number of men and orgasms she'd had.

*

Brent noticed that a couple of the girls next to the window in almost the center of the room was really popular tonight. In his searching, he'd passed by Lola Bunny, Krystal Fox, Princess Zelda, the Samus Aran girl, a couple of furries, a Tifa Longheart, and a few Anime girls that he recognized from the old Robotech show, but discarded them as unlikely to be Mandy. His gaze settled on the gangbang that was going on with the really popular ones.

Then he got a good look at them; one of them was an Anime Redheaded French Maid and the other was an Anime Blonde Slutty Nun. Bingo. He thought. Brent was certain that the Maid was Carla and the Nun was Mandy. From what he knew so far of Mister Falcon, he wasn't really the imaginative type. His own fake name of Mister Hill, for instance. Then there was Jessica Rabbit was big and busty which meant that his employee inside was probably small and petite. Carla was one of Falcon's indentured Maids, so putting her inside of that would remind her of her current place in the world.

He and Mandy were both religious so putting her inside a suit that was totally sacrilegious made perfect sense.

Brent did have to admit that the character looked cute: leather thigh high fuck-me boots, leather miniskirt that could be pushed up, and a leather tube top that barely contained slightly exaggerated breasts, all with a nun's cowl that left the cartoon Anime face open. Carla's character was similar, just with the Frilly French Maid outfit traded out for the Leather Slut Nun outfit.

The man fucking the Maid sighed and arched his back as he spent, then pulled away to move on to another girl. Brent moved in since she was momentarily free. He placed his hand onto the latex clad breast of the Maid and knelt down next to her head, removing the plug from the mouth and leaning in as if to get a French Kiss. "Carla?" he whispered when they were close.

"Astr?" she gurgled through the ring gag.

Brent had no idea what she said. "It's me, Brent. Whimper once if that's you, Carla." She did, confirming it was her. Then she jerked her head to the left, whining in quick, short, attention-getting spurts. Brent's eyes went over to Mandy where three men were currently fucking each of her holes. He didn't know why, but watching them have fun with his wife was turning him on and making him really hard. "The nun is Mandy, right?"

"Uh-huh..." Carla was nodding her head emphatically in confirmation.

"Falcon said that I can end this right now for both of you if I have sex with you both."

Carla's legs spread open at once for him as she blathered out "Uk ee, Astr! Uk ee!"

"I'll take that as consent then," Brent said as Carla's head bobbed rapidly in affirmation. Brent quickly mounted her and drove his cock into her waiting sex, not even caring that he was getting sloppy seconds. To be honest it was probably sloppy tenths at this point. He didn't care. He was getting to fuck a girl that he now cared about before he started fucking his wife.

As he reveled in the feel of Carla's pussy around his cock, he paused, thinking about that last thought. Did he really care for Carla? Was he developing feelings for her? That couldn't be right, could it? Wasn't that truly adultery? Or was it just natural for him since he, Mandy, and Carla have been through so much together in such a short time? After all, last week after the last party and they had their threesome back at the ranch, Mandy didn't even seem to bat an eye that they'd slept with Carla. In fact, the next morning Mandy seemed happy that Carla was in bed with them and they'd eaten breakfast in bed, in the nude, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Then there was Carla herself. She seemed to be attaching to both him and Mandy. Sure, she was saddle with them at first in order to keep tabs on them for Falcon. But after the first party she seemed to be more of their friend rather than their caretaker or overseer. With all the time that she'd been spending at their Ranch, and after all the conversations that they'd had that were not related to Mister Flacon, Carla seemed to be a part of the family now. Did he love her? He wasn't sure. Did he regard her as a friend? Definitely. Did he enjoy fucking her? Absolutely.

As he plowed his cock in and out of Carla, he looked over to his right where there were three more men on Mandy in her Anime Nun outfit. He knew that Mandy was hot to begin with. She was the most beautiful woman on the planet as far as he was concerned. Brent enjoyed watching other men drool over her as he knew that he'd be the one going home with her. Now watching masked men bang his wife was even hotter even knowing that he was about to fuck her and that he'd probably fuck her again once they got home. Just thinking about it made him fuck Carla harder and faster. It worked him up into a frenzy as well knowing that his wife was mere feet away from him and he was fucking someone other than her.

"GAH!" he sighed as he came hard into Carla. Beneath him, Carla moaned and clamped down onto his cock as his hot cum shot into her womb. He jerked a few more times until he was spent. He figured he must've also still been hot and bothered from his quickie with Tina earlier. He pulled out of Carla and she started gesturing for him. "What?" he asked. She groped around blindly until she found his cock. Grabbing onto it, she guided him up towards her head and pointed at her mouth. He got it and moved around the bed so that he could stand where he could watch Mandy while waiting for his turn with her.

Meanwhile, Carla guided his cock into her mouth and started sucking on him, her tongue rolling around its head so that she could lap up his salty seed remnants. "MMmmmmmm..." she hummed as she quickly got him hard again.

Once he was hard and there was an opening, Brent pulled away from Carla and walked over to Mandy, ignoring Carla's whine of dismay. She didn't have long to wait as another man flipped Carla over to her stomach and started pounding her ass. Mandy had cum oozing out from between her legs and she lay motionless draped over the man she was currently straddling, a long slow moan emanating from behind her hood. Brent realized that she must've been fucked senseless and who could blame her after having nearly every man who was here tonight. "Hey, man, be a pal and pull her up," the guy who had Mandy riding him said. "She's dead weight now."

"Sure," Brent gave him a fake, plastered smile. Part of him wanted to beat the man into a pulp but another part thought it was hot sharing his wife with him. He couldn't fault the other man too much. How was he to know who was who here? Brent reached around and grabbed his wife by her latex clad tits, lifting her up just a bit. Before getting her fully upright, he slid his cock up her open and waiting ass. He'd never done anal before so this was a new sensation for him. Mandy was a bit tighter back here than she was up her pussy.

"Mandy," he whispered into her ear as he pulled her upright.

"ERENT!?" she squeaked out, confirming it was her underneath the latex Slut Nun suit.

*

OhmyGOD! Mandy's numb mind squeaked. HOW? How did he do it? she wondered. Then she realized; He's taking me up my ass! She also realized that it was his hands that were over her breasts, squeezing them as his cock moved in and out of her along with the man underneath of her. Oh my God! No! Not like this! Please, Brent, don't do this, Noooooo... she mentally wailed as the cocks fucked her and her husband mauled her breasts that in turned tweaked her clamped nipples inside.

"Cum for me, babe," his voice commanded her.

"ULNGH," Mandy gurgled. Her body was already hypersensitive. She'd lost count how many times she came already. Now as she tried to hold back again with her husband in the fray, she couldn't. Her body exploded hard, her pussy and ass clamping down on the cocks inside of them. The man below her came first. Brent followed suit soon after. Having both men cum at the same time inside of her prolonged her own orgasm.

It was eventually too much and she swore that her brain blew out as her whole world went stark white from the intense pleasure to pitch black.

*

"Heh.." the man laughed as he squirmed out from underneath of Mandy. "I think that we broke her mind. Thanks for the assist."

"No problem," Brent commented. He saw Falcon and motioned at Mandy and Carla. "These two," he said.

"Which one is which?" Falcon asked as he walked up. Brent told him and Falcon shook his head in disbelief. "Un-fucking-believable..." he said in disgust. "A deal is a deal. Take them. Service elevator is over there and they'll be cleaned up downstairs."

Brent nodded his thanks to Falcon and immediately took the leashes off of their hooks on the beds. He was kind enough to wait for the man fucking Carla to finish before getting her up off of the bed. Carla fell into step behind him naturally as he led her. Mandy, however, was so out of it that he had to carry her.

Downstairs, he helped the prep men peel the girls out of their latex suits and get them into the showers Then they were scrubbed from head to toe, inside and out. He kept on getting funny looks from the men until one of them finally asked what he was doing down there helping him in a suit. "This is my wife," he said, indicating Mandy. "She," nodding to Carla, "has been living with us this month on Mister Falcon's orders. All three of us are being blackmailed."

"How come you get to go up to the party while the rest of us are stuck down here?" One man complained.

"What are you all talking about?" Brent asked.

"My wife is up there too!" he said. Others chorused in the same sentiment ranging from girlfriend, to fiancé, to wife. They were all looking pissed that Brent was being blackmailed but go to enjoy the fruits of their labors.

"Hold on guys!" another man shouted out. "Don't you know who that is? He's the CEO of one of the biggest oil companies in Texas and he's a prominent member of the largest church in Dallas. He's third generation oil and his father is a U.S. Representative. Of course, Mister Falcon would want him up there! He can do more damage to him by having him up there than he can forcing him to work down here with us."

"Holy Shit..." Brent breathed. "I knew that he had you all working for him while the girls were upstairs but not like this..."

"Buddy, you don't even know the half of it." his supporter said as he walked up. Before Brent could ask what he meant, the man pulled down the front of his boxer briefs to show his cock and balls encased in a male chastity belt. Brent gasped as the man explained "We have to wear these fucking devices the entire night. Do you know what kind of hell this is to have to grope, fondle, and manhandle naked women and not be allowed to get off? Then, to make it worse, our women are usually too sore or out of it to want to sleep with us afterward!" he complained.

"My God..." Brent blinked, understanding their anger and ire. He's been getting off while they've been denied. "Look; I'm working on something. I swear to God..."

"Save it, sir," the supporter said, hiking his boxers back up. "We've either heard it all or said it all before. There's no getting out of Mister Falcon's grasp once he has something on you," he said with a sad shake of his head. "We're all living in hell and there is no way out."

*

The next morning he was up early sitting in his chair looking out the windows at the rising sun before the girls were up. Now with the dawn breaking in over the trees and into the room, they stirred on the bed. They were going to miss church today because both girls were too sore to even walk, let alone leave the house to go anywhere. This being Sunday, the staff all had the day off save for a couple of handlers who didn't mind coming in to see to the animals being fed. That made sure that Brent, Mandy, and Carla had the spacious mansion all to themselves. Hell, they had the whole Ranch to themselves.

"You're up early, sweetie," Mandy yawned as she stretched. "Come back to bed with us." Upon getting home well after midnight, Brent carried them both from the limo up to the master bedroom as they'd both fallen asleep on the ride home. He had to make two trips and took Mandy up first since she was more out of it than Carla was.

"Can't... to wired to sleep right now." Brent said over his shoulder. Which was true. He only managed only a couple of hours of sleep "I was going to head down to the kitchen to make us all some breakfast. I know that you two must be hungry." He walked downstairs, his mind a torrent of thoughts ranging from their situation with Mister Falcon, to his newfound feelings about Carla, his wondering on how Mandy felt, to all the blue-collar men who were forced to work the parties as handlers and preppers.

It felt good to do some housework of his own. His parents always made him do chores as a kid to remind him of the family's beginnings just like everyone else. It also made him feel good to give those who wanted the weekend off to be able to do so. He made a hearty breakfast of eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast, put the platters on a tray, and carried it back up to the bedroom.

The girls were up and coming out of the bathroom when he got back. They clambered up onto the bed and ravenously tore into the meal. He couldn't blame them after the gangbang they'd endured just hours before. They noticed that he was just picking at his meal and asked him what was the matter. "I hope that you're not upset with us that we didn't make love last night," Mandy said, her voice laced with worry.

"Huh? Oh, No..." Brent shook his head. "It's not that. Besides, I had sex with you both at the party... well, you might not remember that, dear," he said with a playful smile. "No, I was more wondering how you two felt about each other." He looked at them as they stared back. Then they looked at each other. "Please," he pressed. "Be honest."

Carla swallowed her mouthful of food, hesitated, and then let out a long breath. "I like being with you two," she admitted. "Being here with you I feel like I'm free even though we're all being held under Mister Falcon's thumb. I... I think that I'm developing feelings for you both." She said at last. "I mean, I know that you probably think that being poly and bi is a sin, but that's the way I feel and if you would want me here, I'd stay with you." She looked down at the bed and then up at Brent. "At the very least, I'd stay here and call you my Master..." she added.

1...678910...17