Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 05

Story Info
Axl and Alley enjoy his quarters! New Villains introduced!
2.6k words
4.57
966
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

In the back alleys of Omega, in the slums. Where lots of the darker things happen, after all, there is very little law enforcement on this planet. The Blue Suns try to be the law on Omega, but everyone knows that Aria is at the top of the food chain.

In a dark alley stands a dark figure who looks as though he is waiting for someone to arrive. Looks over his shoulder as he hears footsteps walking in his direction. Turning around as he sees someone who has a dark hood over his head. His eyes glow a yellow bright light. His optic visor shines looking towards his direction. Coming out of the shadows into the light as this shadowy figure appears. The person is wearing black metallic armor. It goes just over his chest, his muscular arms are exposed. He has metallic gauntlets and is wearing combat trousers with similar armor on his thighs and metallic black knee pads, and black combat boots. He has a big black box on his back as he lays it down on the ground and places it before the other figure who is standing in the darkness.

The dark figure in the corner of the alley, speaks you hear a robotic voice coming from his direction as he speaks and says, "Did you tamper with the box at all?"

Coming out of the darkness stands, a tall figure almost 7 feet tall, he towers over the top of him, he is wearing a purple skin-tight latex outfit, it has cheetah fur all over it, and he wears a red cap with a gold chain strap across the front. He has gold rockets strapped to his gauntlets, and as he turns his face towards the other individual who placed the black box before him. His gold metallic face shines in the light, half his face exposed, half of his face hidden in the darkness.

"Dimitrius, are you sure this plan is going to work," he asked?"

"Do not worry, Zarkan I assure you when we are done. Omega will be ours and Aria T'Loak will be dead."

"But how will this work. You do know that Aria has more thugs and mercs on this hell hole than anyone else," Zarkan said.

"You leave those details to me you just do as I tell you," Dimitrius said.

"Fine, I never touched the box, so what is in it," Zarkan asked?"

"If I told you, you'd know too much wouldn't you, it is none of your concern. You did the job I asked, now it's my turn to put my plans into motion," Dimitrius says.

Dimitrius lifts his arm as he sways his Omni tool towards Zarkan's and says, "There I believe your funds have been sent to you we are done here."

The crew is all accounted for on The Nova Cruiser, things seem to be back to normal. However, only Slayde knows about something that has changed. Kathka is curious as to what is going on. As Kathka is trying to get in touch with Alley and Axl.

"Slayde I'm trying to get in touch with Alley, I need to check on her wounds," Kathka said.

Slayde laughs a bit and says, "I think Axl can check her wounds over this time Kathka."

Slayde tells Kathka as she places her rifle down and starts to look it over and clean it.

Slayde shakes her head as she giggles at how Kathka's curiosity is intrigued by this situation.

"I don't know what they are doing but I can take a wild guess. Especially after that kiss. So I don't think we will see either of them for a while." Slays says as she laughs and adds, "It has something to do with Axl telling Alley how he feels."

Inside Axl's quarters, the sounds of panting and heavy breathing can be heard throughout the room. There on Axl's bed, are two sweaty bodies entangled in the bedsheets. Alley sits up on top of Axl as she is covered in sweat and is riding up and down. Her hands moving up and down Axl's muscular chest and arms. Tilting her head back as she lets out a loud moan, that can be heard throughout the hallway.

Kathka hears Alley's loud moan as the armory is right beside Axl's private quarters.

"Oh my goodness I better go see what is going on," Kathka says out loud.

"No, no," Slayde says stopping her, as she says, "Gosh you are like a damn kid in an adult's body."

Slayde smirks and whispers to Kathka, as her jaw opens wide and says, "Ooooohhh!"

"Now do you get it," Slayde asked?

Alley's pussy tightens around Axl's cock she arches her back pushing him deeper inside of her. Her hands sliding over his arms and down his chest. She had dreamed of this many times before.

"Mmmm fuckkkkkk," Alley moaned out feeling Axl's hands on her hips pulling her tightly to him as her body tightens around pf him. Looking into his eyes before leaning over him kissing his lips slow and soft.

"Mmmm god Axl you are my god," she says kissing him again.

Sitting up with Alley on his bed as she rests nicely on his lap while she is bouncing herself up and down on his hard big dick. Looking into her eyes as he smiles, both their bodies covered in sweat, as he kisses her lips and she kisses him back. The both of them thrusting at each other like it's a race to see who cums harder first.

"Oh gosh Alley ahhh, fuck are you close again?"

Leaning in closer as she kisses his lips and is feeling herself falling into the kiss even more as she moans. The feeling of both of their sweaty bodies sliding against each other. Alley pushes her hips down harder to match Axl's thrusts into her as she pushes down onto his dick.

Letting out a loud moan as she says out loud, "Ye Yess, god yes."

Arching her back up as she says, "I'm gonna ahhh cummm ahhhhgain!"

Axl picks Alley up off the bed and now has her against his bedroom wall, he has her back up against it, one leg up the other planted on the floor. Axl's sweaty ass pumping and humping in between Alley's legs, as she has a good handful of both his ass cheeks. Axl is kissing her tits at the same time his lips suckling each nipple as he thrusts his hips deeper and harder inside of her.

Taking a good hold of both Alley's thighs as he holds her up against the wall and is savagely thrusting his hips inside of her.

Throwing her head back as she bites down on her bottom lip feeling the sweat on her back helping her sliding up and down the wall. As Axl thrust deeper and harder into Her. Alley's nails digging into his back pulling him in closer feeling like her body might burst. Leaning biting down on Axl's shoulder pulling him deeper tasting his sweat as her tongue lapped on his skin. Alley's pussy wall tightening around as she starts to cum again unable to hold back her moans as she moans out, "HOllly fuck Axl!"

Alley's moans echoing throughout the halls of the ship. Crysp is in the mess hall trying to make some food as he hears Alley's moans coming from Axl's quarters, Kathka comes up to him as she looks at him and says, "Do you hear that, our friends are making the love together."

Crysp just laughs and snickers and says, "Nah litterbug, it's called fucking, that is what your hearing."

"Oh you old man, she is too young to comprehend that," Slayde smirks and says, "She hasn't been able to ignore them since she heard Alley moaning. Now she is curious beyond her good."

Crysp just smirks and says, "Don't worry they aren't doing anything that will harm them, if anything it will make them even more closely."

Falling back on the bed together looking up at Axl smiling heavy breathing as her hands moving up and down taking in every inch of him. Alley never thought this would happen and yet it has and she couldn't be happier.

"You are amazing Axl," Alley says softly breathing hard. Their legs intertwine together on the bed holding on to one another covered in sweat, with claw marks and handprints on both of them.

Axl has one arm around her as she leans her head onto his shoulder. His hands moving up and down the smooth skin of Alley's sexy body. Looking into her eyes as he smiles and says, "That was better than any dream I could ever have had."

Alley smiles kissing Axl's shoulder and says, "It was much better than my dreams."

Alley giggles in his ear slowly moving up and down his arms, as she asked, 'Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Softly she plants a few more kisses on his body as she licks and tastes some of the saltiness from the sweat on his body.

"I think we both know why and after what happened to us. Is one of the reasons why I think we both didn't act on it. I mean we both have enemies doing what we do," Axl said.

Just as Axl says that Clyger contacts him over the intercom and says, "Axl, sorry if I'm interrupting but something weird is going on, on Omega."

"What do you mean by weird," Axl asked?"

"Well normally it would be on our charts, that's just it, someone has taken it completely off the grid," Clyger said.

"Off the grid, what do you mean," Axl asked?"

"What I just said Axl, it's not there anymore it's like someone erased it, and there is no navigational chart through the mass relays, it's like someone erased it," Clyger answered.

Looking at Alley as Axl says, "That is weird, should we look into it?"

My lips softly planting on kisses on Axl's neck as he is talking before slowly sliding off of Axl's lap. Alley wraps a sheet around herself heading towards the shower.

'Well yeah a place like an Omega don't just drop off the grid," Alley says walking over as she turns on the sonic shower.

"Clyger could you give us both a few more minutes, we will be there," Axl says, as he gets up and joins Alley in the shower, as he places her against the wall in the shower and hoists her up onto a ledge as he lowers his head between her legs, as he begins to lick her pussy.

"Omega can wait just a little bit longer," Axl says as he kisses her clit and begins to lick and roll his tongue round and round, as the sonic shower still sprays down over them both.

Axl's strong arms holding Alley's thighs over his shoulders as he just clamps his mouth over her entire pussy and suckles and licks it at the same time. His lips sucking out her juices as she kisses and sucks them over and over. It seems like only seconds for them both in the shower, it ends up lasting much longer than Axl said they would be.

Eventually Axl and Alley both head to the comm room, where Slayde and Crysp see them both walking into the room, Slayde looks at Alley whose hair is slightly wet after their enjoyable orgasmic shower.

Slayde walks up to her and winks at her and proudly says quietly to her, "Good job girl."

Smiles biting her lip with a soft blush over her cheeks as she whispers, "Thank you Slayde."

Walking over and take the seat in my normal spot next to you and by Slayde. My hand resting on your leg under the table relaxing. I just have a bit of a goofy smile on my face knowing everyone had heard us. My eyes were unable to meet anyone.

Kathka looks at you and her ears are pointing right up, the look she is giving Alley right now, is a look of intrigue and curiosity. Alley knows she will be asking her all kinds of questions when she has to go for her medical check-up.

Axl cuts the awkward tension in the room as he stands up and says, "First before we get into whatever is happening on Omega. I think all of you as a crew should know, Alley and I have decided to be together."

Kathka looks at him and says, "As in you are married?"

"No, not married, but just the starting stages of what a human couple goes through."

"Oh so eventually you will get married yes, that is what you humans do in the act of doing the lovemaking," Kathka asked?"

Putting a hand over his face as he says, "Oh boy."

Crysp and Slayde both laugh at this. Looks over blushing a bit and says, "Kathka I know you have a bunch of questions about human lives. So I will explain everything to you later."

Alley tells her this as she blushes and bites her lip, but trying not to hide it. Kathka just smiles as she looks at Alley and says, "Ok this would be quite interesting to learn more about the human natures of sex."

"Okay moving on to Omega," Axl says, as his cheeks turn beet red, Clyger please fill us in. Clyger stands up and shows the star charts, and shows that Omega has been completely wiped off the grid. The astral signatures around it remain, but the Omega station is gone and is not there.

"How is this possible Clyger," Axl asked?"

"I don't know, this just happened a few hours ago, something weird is going on there," Clyger answered.

"I think we should go check it out," Slayde said.

"What do you think Alley," Crysp asked?"

Looking at the star chart, "I mean, it is possible. It would be just very hard to do. You would have to have cloaked the relays," Alley says sitting forward in her chair.

Clyger nods his head, "Hang on this just came in from the news, someone is on the scene on Omega."

On the viewscreen, all of us watch together as Anna Wong appears on the screen. She is on the scene in the markets area of Omega as she begins reporting, "This is Anna Wong reporting from Omega, a few hours ago a massive power outage happened here on the station. Shortly after that, random explosions were heard throughout different sectors of the area. We don't know what caused the explosions at this time. We are slowly losing power to most of our batteries. Something is going on here on Omega Station, and someone is trying to not let anyone off or onto the station. All ship docks are under a station-wide lockdown, no ships can leave or be docked."

Axl looks at them all as he stands up and says, "Everyone get your gear ready, we're going to Omega."

(To Be Continued....)