All Comments on 'Master Controller Act 08: Capitalization'

by zeegee7

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting development

Interesting development with Crystal being allowed more freedom and independence. The real question is if Mark will give her 'master nanites' so she can start controlling people as well. And then, seeing as 'slave nanites' are contained in the water supply of the towns and therefore also in Mark's body, she would even be able to control Mark. It would be interesting to find out, wether she would be horrified by the truth and take everything from him (it is legally all in her name anyway) and enslave him completely, or if she would still desire to be his devoted loyal servant independent of any form of mind control. What would she choose, if she where given an informed and free choice?

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Good Story

as far as the Master nanites. you need to go back and read again Mark made sure he would not be controlled unless he wanted too be. He gave himself Master and everyone else has Slave. as for him giving Crystal more freedom he has always treated her different. but he wants to find out if she wants to be with him on her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous