Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the secret. Now, your choice. You climb on me and take me for a ride, and we can talk deals. I can transform you over time. You get on your knees and suck me off, and I have something more personal in mind. It will hurt, but you will see the results before I leave the room. Dramatic ones."

She was staring at my now-sizeable member. Given what I had seen her put into herself in a couple of those videos, I wasn't exactly scared for her sake, but I really hoped she decided to swallow my deal. Not the least of which because I knew she gave amazing head, but also because I wanted to see those results get started. She seemed to make up her mind. "Alright. This looks real, and I don't see surgery scars. You're clean, too, so let's see how this goes." Without further preamble, she began gently sucking on me.

At first, just the lips on the head of my cock felt good. Her tongue joined in soon, and before long she was slowly taking me deeper and deeper down her throat. This was new to me, two days ago I hadn't been long enough to require any special effort on this part nor really feel what it was like to be worked by her throat. I also was VERY MUCH not used to my suddenly-increased number of nerve endings, even as she started it seemed like every sensation was twice as intense. She actually had to struggle a bit to get me down, but as she managed it I could hardly hold onto my orgasm.

As soon as she started humming on me, it sent me straight over the line, and I exploded into her mouth. My new balls were showing their worth, pushing enormously more cum than I ever had before into her as she struggled to keep up. It ended eventually, my breath coming in ragged gasps, as she backed off and took some breaths herself. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes. It was only ten minutes into the hour I'd paid for. "So, it works. What were you telling me about instant results?"

At this point, I could see her expression change. The contingent command I'd sent her would take place over the course of the next half-hour, pulling several pounds of fat that she had been stubbornly fighting around her waist and distributing them more... favorably. It couldn't be the most pleasant thing on Earth. "You might want to take a couple of tylenol and a snack. The next little bit won't feel good, but at least you won't feel like you just got kicked in the crotch like I did. You probably want to stay naked for this."

Though her bra was already off, she decided her panties should join them. Slowly, I could see her waistline trim, showing hints of the muscle she had tried so desperately to train there. In their place, her butt expanded slightly... but her breasts rose like dough. They started from attractive middle sizes and left that rapidly behind. I had, again, been a bit off on my estimate. The ten pounds of material I moved didn't just give her a bit of a boost. Over the course of those thirty minutes she went from a C to what we measured at the high side of the F range, her butt rounding and widening with it (though nowhere near as dramatically). When she stood again, the pain finally over, she almost toppled. Apparently, her center of gravity had shifted... significantly.

"You... how did you do that?" Her hands were holding her new assets, squeezing them and playing with them.

"That's the trade secret. Just think of it as magic that I have to take time to do. I had to set this one up in advance, if you hadn't swallowed me it wouldn't have happened. This was just one. I'm offering to make you one of the sexiest women on Earth. Period. We will make every inch of your body into pure perfection. Possibly beyond what is even physically possible. As I learn more and more, I will use it on you first. I might even be able to figure out how to give you a better and better mental state."

"My... mind? You can reach into my head, too?"

"Maybe. I know I can adjust how your hormones balance. I won't do any of this without your permission. Here's my deal. I want half the difference between what you are making right now and what you climb to. I can see your follower counts, you've been plateaued for a bit. If you tell me no, your fat distribution will go back to normal overnight tonight. I also want you to find people local to the area who might want my services and bring them to me."

"That's it? You're turning me into the sexiest woman to have ever existed and you're not asking to come screw me every day as part of it?"

That gave me pause. "Didn't even cross my mind. I'd really like to see it happen, sure, but that's on you. I'm not going to demand it. It doesn't go into any kind of contract or calculation."

Lindsey couldn't believe what she was hearing, that was obvious. She turned to face me, new breasts wobbling uncontrolled. If she decided to take me up on things, I had work to do. All they had going for them right now was size. They had too much sag, too little firmness and perk, leaned off to the sides too much for what the world saw as perfection. I, however, definitely saw them as being amazing, and doubly so when she wrapped their pillowy softness around my slightly sagging member, pressing them together and engulfing me in their heavenly feel. "If you can do what you say, I'll also try out every new thing on you first. On top of that. Now, you are feeling hard, so get on your back already!"

Yup, not stupid. It seemed she was convinced, since she normally kicked me out after the first time I came. I was rail-hard after her experimental boob job, and within moments she had a condom on me. She was straddling me, and took me into herself in one smooth stroke. It was incredible, I could feel myself reaching into parts of her I couldn't dream of before. She took her time, focusing on her own pleasure for a while, and for the first time I felt a woman orgasm on me. And then again, Lindsey grabbing me by the wrists and pulling my hands up to her now-huge breasts, sinking them into those glorious pillows. I could see her newly revealed abs working every time she came, and I soon followed her, blasting up into the condom. She looked down at me. "Consider that a yes. And encouragement. I need you to do something for me. Make sure, when you're done, that you change my face."

"What..."

"I know the kind of comment I'm about to get about these. This isn't anything achievable by workouts or self care. I'll be called fake, I'll be harassed. No. I have some stuff pre-made that I can post for a bit, and then "retire" from it. My new account will be better. And you are going to work on yourself, too, because I'm going to want you to film with me."

12