Master Simon's Slave Fiona Pt. 03

Story Info
Master Simon degrades & humiliates Cuckold Jason in a party.
1k words
3.56
4.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One might recall, cuckold Jason had agreed to legally surrender his conjugal rights with my sweetheart whore slave Fiona to her owner Master Simon.

Once the papers were ready, cuckold Jason requested for permission to meet Master Simon so as to hand over the papers in absolutely legal manner. Master Simon permitted the lCuckold Jason to visit his place with his own wife i.e. my sweetheart whore Fiona.

Unbeknownst to my sweetheart Fiona and her cuckold husband Jason, Master Simon had arranged a kink party where the kinkiest Masters of bdsm world were present with their slaves. Before leaving to meet her Master, my sweetheart whore Fiona first double checked that the dick of cuckold Jason was securely locked inside spiked chastity cage. She had also trained him by now that he is a pet 1st and a human being later so his default position should always be either kneeling or all fours.

Master Simon had trained his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend to be the emcee. So she also reached the stage and formally began the ceremony.

Ladies & Gentlemen may I have your attention please. Today we have gathered to witness formal ceremony where this useless looking creature cuckold Jason Lok Cheung would be handing over legal papers to my handsome smart boyfriend Master Simon Wardan.

To begin the ceremony, get ready to witness the cuckold husband of my Master's painslut whore slave Fiona drinking piss of my boyfriend Master Simon. Whore Fiona assist my boyfriend please. Bastard cuckold Jason was visibly shocked that he was being forced to drink the pee of Master Simon on stage in front of so many people but he could do nothing because he was scared that his life will be a living hell if he did anything which pissed off his wife ' my slave Whore Fiona.

My sweetheart whore Fiona then removed the trousers and underwear of her handsome smart Master Simon. It was the first time the cuckold Jason had seen the DEMON DICK. The dick was so thick it looked like the wrist of my sweetheart whore Fiona. My sweetheart whore slave Fiona then slapped her cuckold husband's cheeks and asked him to drink the urine as fast as he could to avoid any further humiliation.

The cuckold Jason could not understand what she meant. But he opened his mouth and then my sweetheart Mistress took her Master Simon's DEMON DICK in her hands and pointed it towards her cuckold husband's mouth. Master Simon began to pee and cuckold Jason tried to drink the piss as fast as he could. But still it was dripping down his body and onto the floor as the DEMON DICK was pissing like a hosepipe. My sweetheart darling Fiona then pointed the DEMON DICK on her bastard cuckold husband Jason's eyes and then on his hairs which got soaked in no time.

Once Master Simon finished pissing, my sweetheart Mistress took the DEMON DICK in her mouth and licked it clean.

Master Simon's gorgeous girlfriend then announced that stage floor is smelling.

So bastard cuckold Jason will now be cleaning the floor with his tongue while others mingle amongst themselves. Cuckold Jason began licking the floor and slurping the fallen piss of Master Simon. After almost half an hour, cuckold Jason told Master Simon's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend that he had cleaned the stage floor. She smiled and then announced that the pathetic lil Bastard cuckold Jason has licked and slurped every drop of Master Simon's piss and now we can move to next plan of action.

Now ladies and gentlemen get ready to witness the painslut whore slave Fiona & bastard cuckold Jason answering a few questions.

My sweetheart mistress Fiona reached the stage and knelt besides her yucky smelling cuckold husband Jason.

Master's gorgeous girlfriend then began asking questions.

So whore slave Fiona, what did you like about your husband that you have been married with him for 17 years?

My sweetheart Fiona said He appeared to me as a kind, caring guy when we first met but I was mistaken. He is a douchebag, bunch of shit and a bastard. Useless pathetic asshole.

Ok whore slave Fiona, if you are having such bad opinion about this pathetic lil worm who happens to be your husband, why haven't you left him yet?

My sweetheart mistress Fiona said On the first night of my marriage, this asshole, instead of undressing and fucking me, gifted me dildoes and vibrators. Basically this pathetic bastard here meant to admit he is sexually incapable to have sex with me. This is what impressed me because then I knew I got a good lil cuckold who will not feel territorial about me and he will never stop me from exploring my options as I have always been a nymphomaniac whore. Now thanks to my cuckold husband Jason, I am able to gladly and wholeheartedly serve my handsome smart Master Simon. My cuckold husband is like a 3 in 1 package for me. A good impotent servant, a good slave of mine & my Master Simon and a good babysitter. So I plan to keep this bastard as my cuckold husband forever.

My sweetheart whore Fiona could see tears in the eyes of her cuckold husband Jason. She calmly sat in front of her cuckold husband and slapped both sides of his face 8-10 times within seconds leaving everyone stunned.

But Master Simon didn't take it positively as he had told my sweetheart mistress time & again that in his presence, both Mistress Fiona & Cuckold Jason are equal in hierarchy. Only when she is alone with him, she is her cuckold's mistress.

So Master Simon reached on stage, took a paddle available on the table and began paddling his whore Fiona's ass, thighs non stop till she had angry red marks all over her legs, thighs and asses.

With this he said no more questions and asked his gorgeous girlfriend to disburse the ceremony for the moment. Next ceremony will be held soon.