All Comments on 'Master's Favorite Toy Ch. 03'

by LCDRformat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Master better get his house in order.

mindlesslunamindlesslunaover 1 year ago

Love this, as per usual 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm very invested in these women! Awesome writing!!!

theprivytheprivyover 1 year ago

the use of a third person/outsider view to tell the story of what seems to be a supportive character, but is in actuality the real protagonist(and namesake) was so unique and effective.

i'm confused though, is this supposed to be connected to A Slave and Her Boy? The background of margaret, winnie, and kate are very different. margaret was his first, bought by his sister, not abigail.

i actually read this story(A Master's Toy) without realizing there was a prequel(A Slave and Her Boy), and after checking that out, this became a much more emotional and layered read. it broke my heart when margaret said "I'll stop crying as soon as I'm able" just like the first day they met in A Slave and Her Boy. assuming the story is a continuation, it's so sad how he basically became the dad that traumatized him so much in the first place. how did he fall so far? i know that the nature of this kind of inequality and power dynamic fosters this kind of callousness and narcissism but he's so much crueler than in the first story.

are you finished with the whole series now or do you plan to have a final installment from Margaret's perspective? it would be a perfect trilogy; from his point of view, from the outsider's point of view, and finally from her point of view. even before the reread, i was hoping we would eventually get to have a story from Margaret's POV, from how she felt when he started actively giving attention to other girls as opposed to being strongarmed by Winnie, and buying new slaves for pure hedonism's sake. and of course, the events of this story and after. i'm dying to know if he's really as unaffected as he seems or if it's just a facade. he's still so insecure, but not dumb, he must suspect on some level that she purposely ignored his summons at the end....right? it would be fitting. he wanted a real relationship because he couldn't be truly sure of a slave's affection when she couldn't reject him, and now he has neither.

LCDRformatLCDRformatover 1 year agoAuthor

To anyone reading this in the future: This is the final planned installment in Masters Favorite Toy. This work was written as an alternate universe to 'A Slave and Her Boy'. In the original, Master Morgan is a Momma's boy- much sweeter and more innocent. For this work I asked myself 'What if Morgan takes after his father instead?' And this was the result. As theprivy pointed out, I at no point did I make a clear delineation between the alternate universe. Thanks to anyone who read and sorry about the confusion.

forrestssforrestssover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on this site. Really hoping to see this series going further. It is so rare to find such an emotional story on here. I felt the story can be even more compelling if it was indeed written as a sequel, the really interesting question becomes what make him change, and what happen in between?

JilliccyJilliccyover 1 year ago

I absolutely love your writing style! I'm not one for reading stories that aren't heavily bdsm but I was hooked the entire time! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any time you update is an instant read for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous