All Comments on 'Masturbation Panties'

by carriefun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_20153 months ago

Delicious. I’m a panty wanker and it’s nice to hear it from the woman’s side!

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Saw your name in a chatroom. You said you got your first story published. I read it. Nasty, sexy stuff. I encourage you to keep at it. And have fun.

AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

Nice, but so short and it would be fun to take it so much further...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this! Can't wait for the next one!

JayluvspantiesJayluvspanties3 months ago

I came very hard to your story

BadJay2BadJay23 months ago

Well done, Carrie, lovely first story, just right for a debut ... well written and teasing without being overly graphic or long. Look forward to future stories from you.

pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesman3 months ago

I wish I the guy in the laundromat ... I would have shown you my panties, too ...

bobbycull55bobbycull553 months ago

Cute scene. Well written, enjoyable read

JeanPantyJeanPanty3 months ago

Very nice and kinky. Hope there's a follow up that includes him wearing her panties

blksoldierblksoldier3 months ago

I have to agree with the others very good and might i add surprisingly erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story. Well done. I love my wife to masturbate with me and or tell me about a solo session.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Deliously descriptive

satinfreeksatinfreek3 months ago

Wow, great story about panties as a sexual object. I hope that you have more stories like this churning in the back of your mind!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

a truly marvelous tale; we need more

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan3 months ago

From a panty lover with a fetish, what a hot story, love it, you should have given him the panties as a tribute and ask him daily who things are going with your panties!!! Next panty story please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope this is real. I hope you'll contribute another story, this time with perhaps a peek at you in your panties....or without them....knowing there are plenty of us who enjoy fingering ourselves (and I'm sure, stroking off) to your story.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Well done. If she had let him sniff the white dirty pair it would have been nirvana for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarriefun@carriefun
13 Followers
Mostly I like to think about sex and read and hear about other people's experience. I have watched (and got off to) porn, but more and more I find myself more drawn to stories - stories that are hopefully true! I find real life much more engaging that fantasy. (But, curiousl...