All Comments on 'Match Game'

by Brooklynrose347

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I can say with con-Vic-tion that that cheating asshole should be e-Vic-ted from his Man-or for indulging in adultery ! He shouldn’t have given in to his Vic-es so easily . She should act as judge , jury and executioner and con-Vic-t him ! Take him for everything he’s got , after all ‘ to the Vic-tor belong the spoils ! Don’t worry about Vic , he should be left to his own de-Vic-es ! At least that’s my ad-Vic-e !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh Vic has all the cards now. The dumb fuck screws around behind her back and now she could be rich and rid of the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't mind the trolls, thanks for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AT LEAST THEY HAD ANOTHER WAY

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author and his story prove it.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Knew this piece was going to be entertaining after reading your prologue and the line “… this is the story of how I folded over a worn-out page and wrote a whole new script with Juli.” Alas, see what happens when you post an hilarious, well written erotic romp in the wrong category. Yes, your work is “read” by a lot of folks most of whom offer inane rants about cuckoldry and sadly miss out on the fun. If tried Erotic Couples or even Lesbian category, maybe fewer readers, but more who appreciate the piece and your writing talent. Loved it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Ignore the twits and haters. Good story

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

There was someone who hated this LW classic?

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous