Match Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were crying out from beneath her camisole's thin fabric, and I wanted to please her. So I sat her up and grabbed her shirt. Juli raised her arms, and I removed Juli's top to get my first glimpse of those pert babies. Then, using my thumb and index finger, I tweaked her nipples. Out of her mouth came the cutest little noises as she delighted in my touch. In seconds her nipples were enlarged and puffy.

"Oh please, lick and suck me, baby," Juli groaned. I was only too happy to oblige--teasing and suckling her stunning titties.

Umm.

I was on fire as she nudged a knee between my thighs, and I let out a sigh as she thrust her knee harder and harder into my crotch.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, don't stop," I squealed.

I rode her until my bikini bottom was soaked, and it wasn't from water.

Juli aggressively reached down, yanked off my bottoms, pushed me down on the bed, and spread my legs wide--my garden valley in full view.

"Oh, Harlie," she purred, "your pussy lips are so swollen."

"Oh Juli," I whinnied, "please, please put your fingers inside me."

"Is that what you want? Are you sure?" She teased me.

"Oh yes, yes. I have to feel you inside of me."

Juli swiftly removed her shorts and panties and got down between my legs. She used her tongue to lick and tease the inside of my thighs. Each time licking and softly blowing, she kissed her way higher and higher towards my pulsing pussy.

Lick.

Blow.

Kiss.

I thought I would fucking explode. No guy ever had this effect on me. I took Juli's hand and showed her how I wanted her to play with my pussy. She was a fast learner and soon fingered me into a frenzy--pumping two fingers in and out of me faster and faster. Then she did me the biggest favor and placed her mouth on my purring pussy.

"Oh my Juli, ohhh don't stop." I gasped. I pressed my mound against Juli's thirsting tongue as she bit, licked, and sucked me. I raised my ass off the bed, and she cupped my cheeks in her hands. I trembled uncontrollably when she closed her lips around my scorching clit and bit down on my pearl as I screamed out in pleasure and thrashed across the bed in a shuddering orgasm.

"Ahhh!"

Juli lapped up the juices and swallowed as I rode out my climax.

"That was fucking fantastic. You taste so damned sweet!"

I was too dazed to speak, so I pulled her on top of me, and we ground our pussies and breasts into each other--loudly moaning. Our hands explored every inch of sweaty flesh. Finally, I stuck my hand in her snatch and brought my fingers to my mouth--the smell and taste brought me to new heights. I hungered for her kitty.

"Tell me that you want me, baby."

"I want you, Juli. I never wanted anyone as I want you right now."

I pulled Juli onto my face and ate her meaty muff like Thanksgiving.

"Oh, shit, girl!" She yelped.

Juli rocked her hips back and forth, faster and faster. She rode my hot little tongue as I furiously lashed at her gash--wanting to swallow her whole--she arched her back to give my tongue total access. Then squeezing her tits simultaneously--she drove herself to a crashing orgasm.

"Ahhh!"

Her pussy burst forth with her cream. I swallowed it all.

I was insatiable.

"Let's change rooms." She looked at me quizzically. "Come, darling."

We walked hand in hand out of the bedroom, and then we rushed through the living room, giggling like children, and entered the billiard-room. We crawled up onto Vic's prized possession, his pool table. We embraced, scissored, and leaked all over the velvet. Then Juli turned around, lifted a leg over me, and pointed her pulsing pussy at my hungry mouth. We got into a torrid 69. I wanted to consume her. To have her inside of me as I disappeared inside of her. So I grabbed that sweet ass of hers and dove in, eating her pussy with pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck."

"Ugh, umm."

"Ahh, right there, right there."

Juli gyrated her ass on my tongue as she cried out the name of the apostles. Her mouth and tongue set my love box ablaze. My pussy began to spasm and my body to tremor.

"Oh Juli, yes, yes, oh shit, I'm cumming." I shouted as tiny stars burst behind my eyelids, and our juices splotched and spotted Vic's exalted table.

Exhausted and messy from our lovemaking session, we went back to the bedroom and got into the shower. Lathering up each other as I tasted more of Juli's tangy twat and sucked those incredibly nubile nipples. Then, desperate for Juli's ass, I turned her around and fucked her anus with my thumb and fingers, making Juli scream and fall to her knees--cumming again and again.

We were both totally spent. So we crawled back onto the bed, kissing, hugging, and stroking each other.

"You were wonderful. It was everything I wanted and more."

"Baby, that was fuckin fantastic. Screw Vic, and screw my toys; I could eat your pussy every day."

"Really?"

"Oh yes." And I sucked her tits one more time before kicking her out of bed and sending her home to John.

The next day, Juli called to tell me she told John all about our torrid afternoon and how her detailed description of our love-making inflamed John's mind and stiffened his cock, making him rock hard. He fucked Juli on the staircase, and she shrieked with joy as he thrust and exploded into her molten tunnel. She thanked me for saving her marriage.

I told her to come over and that I had another idea.

Juli and I packed up those dirty thongs, and FedEx'd them to Vic's hotel in Las Vegas. Then I had my garden man and the pool boy remove Vic's pool table and place it outside on the grass. Juli took pictures of the tell-tale cum spots from the day before. Then I doused the pool table with lighter fluid and set it on fire by striking a match. Juli took pictures of that too. Then we sent everything off to Vic with a text.

Harlie: It's too bad you missed it. Juli and I fucked on your favorite pool table. She was so hot that she set it on fire. Don't bother coming home because I already came, if you know what I mean.

So now Juli and I play tennis daily. Then we go to my house to cool off in the pool. We usually skinny dip, and then she'll lick my pussy in the cabana. Or we fuck in the kitchen. Sometimes we fuck in the cabana and the kitchen. And then there's the shower stall and the eight bedrooms where we lick, fuck, suck and cum so many times we lose count.

The important thing is that both of us are getting what we want. Of course, Juli regales John every night with reports of our sexcapades that make him rock hard and ready to play. And in the end, everyone, including Vic, gets what they want.

Game.

Set.

Match.

12