All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Getting better! A recap of all the players would be nice and so very helpful at this point in the story. I do love the story, but it is hard to keep up with all the actors.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Good chapter. Thanks.

Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

A nice chapter! I really enjoyed it. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intoblack has a point. It can be difficult at times keeping track of all the character names. This story would be cool in a visual format, which would make keeping track of the characters easy, but the subject matter would cause all kinds of grief even in an animated and as 'soft core' a format as it could be.

Jason could have lived a young man's dream of sex with an endless line of mega babes. Fucking idiot. But he'd have really had to be an animal lover. lol His ex set him on the path to self destruction by blabbing info she shouldn't have known either.

I wondered if Jessica was going to end up with Jan's child as an adopted little brother to go with the little sister on the way but it appears Jan will do ok.

Matt could end up as Quinn's right hand mutt. If he learns all Quinn will teach him, he'll end up a top level tracker. Redeeming himself for the mistakes he made loving a human. He and Jan have sad realities to face dealing with their future(s). If they do stay together, they would have deaths to fake and will still have to never see their son again after some point. Maybe by the time he's a young adult? Tragic car crash or something? Matt would also have to face the aging and death of Jan. She could at least probably live in seclusion on pack land and have caring assistance to the end.

Speaking of which, the packs may want to consider the retirements and elder care of their breeders or wolf's human mates when they have no other option. They could dump them into the welfare system and an old folks home but that would be a cold shoulder after a life among the pack or perhaps a decade gestating puppies for them. Do they really think the women will be able to readjust to regular life? Would a human male ever satisfy them after years of wolfy love?

They have a decent cover story for pregnancies but at some point, someone somewhere may notice one or more women being surrogates for infertile couples and try to investigate and cure the infertility. Honest desire to help but could be a security problem. They may have to consider fake deaths and new identities for the breeders ultimately. Those women would be pack-humans then. They would have some involvement in their offspring's lives that way which may solve any desires for children.

Quinn appears to be making headway with Jessica but they still have their own issues with mortality, mates and futures to work through. Jessica may want to learn more about Adriana from the pack's memories and/or from Quinn. It may help her see something about what made them THEM and see a wolf mate for Quinn that he doesn't see. Or she falls deep for him despite herself.

Waiting on chapters is hard but Tuesdays are now my favorite day of the week.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Another good chapter. I am surprised the human. breeders haven't made becoming a werewolf part of the sea for providing puppies.

Thanks for writing

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Still a great story but will there be some trouble on the road trip? 5⛤ again.

Steve150177Steve150177about 1 year ago

Jessicia is a perfect candidate to become a werewolf at some point. She is 1/4 werewolf, her mother is 1/2, and her father would give his blesssing. She has few other living relatives who will notice if she disappears. The only catch is the US Gov. and the treaty.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands12 months ago

There must be something in the treaty for accidental bites. Or for humans to willingly be turned.

golf2lzgolf2lz11 months ago

Thanks for the reply to my earlier comments on Wisconsin pizza and cheese. Having been on a project at a cheese factory in Wausau not too far from Rhinelander gave me some confidence in commenting on some aspects of Wisconsin. Spending the last twenty plus years summers in Plymouth near the Sargento factory, also lends to my cheese expertise. (About a mile from Road America in Elkhart Lake).

I am really enjoying your series. I am just trying to add my comments to add to the realism by adding little details.

On that note, I am surprised that Jessica has not been offered or demanded a commission on finding breeders for the pack. Considering her valuable contributions and the large numbers being thrown around, why a bounty on finding breeders has not been offered is confusing to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I don't remember seeing gretchen saying jessica has to give up on cock to marry her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous