All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 17'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anita will probably sport a new collar from Simon soon. It will continue their play and really bond themselves more. I imagine she experienced a sense of loss with the removal of Quinn's collar from her neck after all the intensity she's experienced and its connection to the collar and Quinn. Wonder if Lois will come over to play cards before they move? Maybe she'll want to submit to Simon and even Anita after her previous experience? Another tag-a-long on the move? Simon gets two subbies? Or Anita as technically a switch. Dominant to Lois and sub to Simon. When she snapped at Lois, Lois backed down immediately. Lois may find she likes the power play even from the bottom side.

Patricia joined in a new experience. One step closer to being at home around the pack, even if currently unknowing.

I think Jessica will get the middle position in bed back home with Quinn and Gretchen.

Next week and chapter can't get here soon enough.

IntoblackIntoblack12 months ago

Do the makers of "Lush" products pay you for advertising their products? If they don't they should!

Well done!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6712 months ago

The sucking of a wolf cock is a bit much to me. Thank you for not dragging that scene out.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

More mayhem and sexual madness. Boy, is this story hard (excuse pun) to keep up with but so enjoyable. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous