Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lori came down from her high I continued moving my hips gently, bringing her to yet another orgasm a few minutes later. This seemed to be the most erotic way to bring her to her climax, the advantage being that the small movements did little to push me towards my ultimate release. I lost count of the orgasms she had, but gradually their intensity seemed to lessen until she pulled me down onto her and whispered 'Cum in me, darling'. I continued to lie there and moved back and forth, pulling almost out then plunging back in with each stroke. I felt myself approaching my release as she began grunting and humming, trying to hold onto her final climax to cum with me. I pushed in hard and held there, feeling my cum rising through my cock then my muscles spasmed as I shot my load of potent sperm deep within her hungry tunnel. Lori held me tightly, pressing her shuddering body against mine as she came once again, then she relaxed, kissed me and fell into a deep, sound sleep. I rolled alongside her and also fell asleep with my arms wrapped about her.

This morning we all awoke early to the sound of banging on the door. I opened it to find Hayley and Zoe standing there, looking distinctly the worse for wear. This early awakening was fortunate as Lori and Trish had an early morning departure so had time only to shower, dress and depart, with grateful thanks for the dinner, accommodation and entertainment. As she was kissing and farewelling me Lori whispered in my ear that neither of them were using any protection so we both might be daddies in 9 months' time. She chuckled as she commented that would be a wonderful souvenir of NZ and of last night, seeming to hope that it would be so.

Once they had departed, Hayley and Zoe kissed us good morning before heading to the shower. It wasn't until later that we heard their story over breakfast. They had been quickly picked up by a couple of travelling guys from Brisbane, Australia, who were touring NZ in a motorhome. They had spent the night with them in their motorhome, each guy fucking them several times during the night. They agreed it had been enjoyable, but commented that it was 'just fucking, not making love or anything like that'.

After our early breakfast I just had time to write to you and now we need to depart for a day of sightseeing and work in this area. Gotta go. More soon.

Love you, darling. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 20 07:27:13pm

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Hi honey, well that was an interesting email. Sounds like I should get a new boyfriend - seems you don't miss me at all. (sulk, sulk!) No, I'm joking; it's great that you're having a terrific time and aren't moping around missing me. As they say, you're only young once so you'd better enjoy it.

We played the identification game last night. Lots of fun. Several guys swapped Mom and I for the breast id because our piercings are the same, but we were both easy to pick out for the pussy id. Similarly none of the women had any problems picking out Al due to his size, but they did get several others mixed up.

Bel organized punishments for id mistakes. Each mistake cost the person making it 10 strokes of the cane on their ass. However, they could reduce that by cumming in the pussy or on the cock of the man who they mis-identified, but they only had 5 minutes in which to cum, after which it was the cane.

I thought Frank's cock belonged to Terry and vice versa so I was sentenced to 20 strokes. I chose to cum on both their cocks, which I managed easily with about a minute to spare for each one. I'd have done it a lot quicker if I could have used my clit properly, although I did notice it's healing well and is a lot less painful. Be ready by the time you arrive home.

The problem came for the men when they also had to cum in five minutes or be caned. Matt made three mistakes. He came first in Bel, no problem there, then had to straight away try and cum in Marie and then in Wendy. Now I know Matt is a highly sexed guy, but even he couldn't cum three times in 15 minutes. However, he did cum twice so he reduced his 30 strokes to 10. Marie and Karen each received 10 strokes as well when they were unable to cum on Frank and Simon within five minutes. Both had mixed those two up. So they also each received 10 strokes, having managed one cum each.

Maybe we should play the game when you first arrive home after most people have forgotten what your cock looks like. Anyway, it might have changed with all the exercise it's getting.

Anyway, my research seems to be taking shape slowly and I'm finding that many people are interested in the lifestyle we have and some have asked how they join the community. So there's a few interesting problems here because we've never really recruited people or had open days or anything like that. I just wonder how people will feel if we become a little more conspicuous. Perhaps that's one of the big fears of many people in the group - the fear that our lifestyle will be exposed to the public gaze. Can you imagine it featuring on the front page of a local newspaper? It could destroy us, if not from legal problems, then certainly from the humiliation of everyone knowing our most private business. Oh well, we'll see what happens when we meet in a week or so. Be good to have you and Hayley back to discuss things. Do you think Zoe and Jamie will join? We probably need some new blood although the youngsters will soon be turning 18 bringing some variety into the mix. I guess before you know it there'll be another raft of kids - are we having any do you think?

Simon and Terry are waiting for me - apparently they intend doing a tag team lovemaking session with me tonight. Oh well, that'll be fun.

Love you darling and pass my love on to Hayley as well. Bungy jumping with a skirt and no panties to show her pussy to the world - tut tut, what next, I wonder? Hee hee.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 22 10:16:25pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi darling. Sorry I didn't get an email away to you last night, but it was a late night. We travelled to Milford Sound yesterday, crossing rugged mountains and through a tunnel before descending to a beautiful water-filled valley. We then boarded a boat and went the length of the sound to the heads, where we saw many seals basking in the sun. On the way back we saw dolphins playing in the water and riding the bow wave of the boat. A really magic day in a magic place.

The surface water is mainly fresh, which 'floats' on the denser salt water. The fresh water is stained with tannins which cut out much of the light, so in the salt water below live many organisms that are usually found only in very deep water. So they can be studied in only a few meters of water instead of about 100 meters where they normally live and where it is beyond easy study.

Another sound further south, Doubtful Sound, is fed from an underground hydro power station. Apparently they had a few environmental problems when they built the power station and penstocks as the green movement protested about the raising of a lake which would destroy large areas of natural forest and wildlife. They are very sensitive about environmental situations here, we could certainly take a leaf from their books.

The whole trip was absolutely beautiful and it is rated as one of the best and most scenic trips in the world. We were fortunate as the weather was fine, a rarity in Fiordland due to its exposure to the predominant south westerly winds coming up from Antarctica and bringing frequent storms. They usually have over 6 meters of rain a year!!

After we returned there was a group dinner, which we all attended of course, then we returned late to the accommodation. During dinner we sat with Heidi and Gene and they suggested another foursome. They also have a queen room so instead of an all-in-bed-together night, we simply swapped partners for the night as we were all quite tired and probably didn't have the stamina for too much lovemaking; especially Gene, who'd had a long drive and had another one today.

Heidi was her usual sexy self and we made love together gently and sweetly before drifting off to sleep, and again this morning, slightly more hurried as we had a deadline to meet for our departure to Dunedin, where we are right now. Hayley told me that Gene actually went to sleep while making love to her last night, so she made very sure that they both came this morning before they left the bed.

The trip from Queenstown to Dunedin was very scenic (everywhere is scenic here it seems). Dunedin has a Scottish influence - seems the Scots arrived and headed south because nobody else was there, it being too cold for most people. Then tonight we travelled out to the Otago Peninsula to see the albatross colony and the penguins which came in from the ocean at dusk to feed their chicks in nests in the forest. We could get quite close to the enormous albatrosses but could only view the penguins from a distance, which was a little disappointing.

After the birds, we had a late dinner, hence the lateness of this email, and I'm just about to join Hayley in bed. Goodnight, darling. Love you heaps. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 22 03:16:35pm

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Sounds like you're having lots of fun, both in and out of bed. Milford sounds wonderful; maybe a trip for our honeymoon. When are you planning to marry me anyway? Maybe you're having so much fun with Hayley you should marry her, or maybe marry us both - ha ha. Then you'd have your hands full.

Anyway last night I joined a few others in the Dungeon and we got talking about medieval torture and how it would be great to have a medieval night. The guys in particular were all for it until Al mentioned they tortured men as well as women. After that Carol wanted to know how they tortured men and wouldn't be put off with a description but wanted a demo. Before he knew what was happening, Cherie and Carol brought out the beam which had been carved as a wooden horse type of torture and set it up in stands near the hoist. They put the flat surface at the top, about 4 inches wide, and then fastened Al's wrists into the cuffs on the hoist and raised him up, leaving his feet still firmly on the ground. Karen and I held his legs wide apart as Cherie and Carol pushed the horse between his legs and noticed his balls hanging down a little, almost touching the timber. His cock, of course, was well out of the way being almost fully erect.

Al looked around a little fearfully, it seemed, wondering what would happen next, as did Frank and Terry, who also hadn't quite made the link yet. Then Cherie and Carol took two more ropes and attached them to Lance's ankles, feeding the other ends through rings on the lifting gear. Then they pulled down on the ropes which raised Al's feet, causing him to sink onto the bar. As he felt his weight coming onto his balls he bent his arms slightly to take his weight. Once he had done that, he suddenly seemed to realize what was about to happen and made a low groan of 'Nooooo'. His feet were raised to the level of the bar and try as he might he couldn't lift his body a great deal by trying to straighten his legs. His arms were rapidly tiring and he slowly dropped, increasing the pressure on his balls and causing him to redouble his efforts to hold himself up with his arms. That seemed to work for shorter and shorter periods of time until they finally gave out and all his weight pressed down on his balls, squeezing them between his upper thighs and the hard timber.

Al groaned in pain when his weight first came on his balls, then after a few seconds he again took his weight with his arms, which lasted a few seconds only before he once again crushed his balls. He writhed, moving back and forth, rocking from side to side as well, but only managed to make it worse. He made several other attempts to ease the pain but eventually gave up and just hung there.

After a few moments Cherie asked him if he wanted to use the safe word and in reply he called 'Red'. Cherie and Carol immediately raised the rope and lifted him clear of the bar, removed the horse, lowered his feet and then released the four cuffs. Al was covered in sweat and gingerly felt his sore balls. Cherie knelt down and inspected them before telling him they seemed to be fine and he could try them out later. Al then suggested that perhaps Cherie or Carol should be the horse's next victim. Matt and Frank agreed and they stood each side of Carol, holding her arms up and fastening the wrist cuffs. They then fitted the ankle cuffs and they, Terry and Al debated whether to use the rounded or the sharp edge of the beam for her. They decided that the rounded corner would suffice, as it was for demonstration not punishment purposes, and adjusted the beam then slid it between Carol's legs. Then they raised her feet off the ground, forcing her to take her weight on her arms or pussy.

Just as with Al, Carol bent her arms to keep her pussy clear of the beam but again as with Al;, she rapidly tired and slowly her pussy lowered until it was resting lightly on the hard timber. Matt bent down and repositioned her pussy lips so they lay each side of the beam rather than have all her weight on one of them, and over the next few minutes she rested her perineum and pussy trench on the rounded timber, biting her lip as she fought the pain when she eventually placed her whole weight on this tender area. She raised herself slightly then again lowered herself, finally giving in to the horse with a scream of pain as the rope above her slackened.

Like Al, she tried moving back and forth and from side to side finding that there was no escape from the pain. After a few minutes she said the safe word and was saved from further pain.

I was feeling quite safe as I was still healing from my clit piercing so they surely wouldn't put me on the horse, would they? Yes, they would. Cherie argued that my clit was well out of the way so I had my turn as well as the other men and women there. To say it was painful would be to put it mildly. As I slowly lowered myself onto the rounded edge I felt the pressure increasing but my main pain was from my arms, which were holding my weight in a bent position. No matter what I did I was not able to ease that pain except by straightening my arms, which, of course, increased the pressure on my pussy. Like the others, I eventually succumbed and sank onto the beam, feeling the relief in my arms being quickly replaced by the piercing, shooting pain that seemed to radiate from my pussy right through my body. And this was the rounded beam! When I couldn't take any more I called 'Red' and was quickly and gratefully removed from the horse. Remind me to have a horse session with you and Hayley - might just leave Hayley there for a few hours to teach her not to mess with my man, although I suspect the drive is both ways.

Once we'd finished, Karen said she wanted to try something a little different. She commented that the beam only pressed on the perineum and pussy and that if it could be modified so it pressed on the clit as well it could be made a great deal more painful. I'd never realized that she had such sadistic or masochistic tendencies. So she took a half inch rope and attached both ends to the raising gear, then stepped through the loop, adjusting it so that it ran through her ass crack, pussy trench, perineum and directly over her clit. She then gritted her teeth, held onto the rope in front of her and told Carol to raise the rope.

As her weight pressed the rope against her sensitive areas she screamed. Carol stopped but Karen told her to continue until her feet were both clear of the ground. However, she was holding onto the rope in front of her tightly, obviously trying to delay the full pressure. Her grip weakened and eventually she slumped down the last tiny amount and let out another scream followed by 'Red, red, red'. Carol quickly lowered her and she simply stood there, holding onto the rope, panting hard as she strove to recover from the very painful experience. Eventually she regained her composure and stepped out of the loop, asking if anyone else wanted a try. Nobody did.

So when you two return and when my clit has healed, I want to try all this stuff on the three of us. Should be fun, eh. After that we all went to bed. Terry and I slept together after he made love to me, first in my pussy then, after I'd cum that way, he made love to me anally and came in my ass. Quite nice, but I do prefer vaginal sex and I am missing not having my clit stimulated by a cock pounding into me from the front. I'm really looking forward to your return and your cock in me again honey.

That's about all my news. Pussy's still a bit tender from the horse, but that's fine, will be completely healed by the time you return on 29th. Love you and miss you, darling. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 24 12:43:52pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi honey - sounds like you've been doing some interesting experimenting in the Dungeon. Great - I'll look forward to seeing you ride the horse and also use a rope sling like Karen did. That will be hot!! I'm just imagining the rough rope pressing hard against your clit as it's pulled forward by the bar through the ring. Oooohhhh, it makes me want to cum just thinking about it; Hayley had better be ready for a good session tonight.

Anyway, last night we stayed in cabins at Mt Cook, the highest peak in NZ. It was a beautifully scenic trip from Dunedin through rugged mountains, finishing with a drive alongside Lake Pukaki with Mt Cook's snowy peak reflected in the still water. Magic! Once we arrived we walked from the end of the road to the glacier lake at the end of the Tasman Glacier, a reasonably short and very beautiful walk. We then returned to the coach, settled into the cabins then had dinner in the local bistro, where we chatted with a couple of hikers (they call them trampers here) from Australia. Reg and Blue, obviously a nick name, are from Queensland and they told us quite a bit about that part of the world. As we're going there for a few days it was interesting to hear from locals.

They told us that they'd been travelling around NZ for a few weeks, sleeping where they could find somewhere, usually rough and in the bush. After several drinks Hayley was sitting on Reg's lap and they were becoming more than just friendly. Reg seemed quite taken by her tits and had his hand under her top obviously having a good play as Hayley was not wearing a bra. After a while of this, Hayley asked where they were sleeping that night. They said they'd planned to walk a bit out of town and sleep in the scrub close to the road, whereupon Hayley invited them to share our bed. I was stunned that she hadn't even thought to ask me, but I was also fine with her decision, looking forward to the opportunity of watching her being fucked by a couple of strangers. We left the bistro soon afterwards, the trampers collecting their heavy packs by the door, and Hayley led the way to our room, holding Reg by the hand as though she could barely wait to be laid.

As soon as Reg was inside and his pack hit the floor, Hayley began stripping him, ripping his shirt and shorts off before lowering his undershorts and engulfing his hard cock with her mouth. Blue and I sat and watched the couple as he stripped her then they pressed their naked bodies against one another before collapsing onto the bed. What they lacked in finesse they made up for with enthusiasm. In about five seconds flat she was on her back with his cock pounding into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. It only took about two minutes of that before Hayley wrapped her legs around Reg's waist, held his body to her and screamed her orgasm. Reg rode out the storm, then continued fucking into her hard, cumming inside her a couple of minutes later, then withdrawing and wiping his cock on the sheet.

1...456789