Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Blue had been watching his mate fuck Hayley, he'd slowly removed his clothing and for the past couple of minutes had been sitting naked, slowly spreading his precum over his long thin cock. Now he stood and took Reg's place, pushing part of the way in with one thrust, his cock being thinner than his mate's. However, it was considerably longer and hit the end well before he was fully inside. Blue wouldn't have that so he withdrew and pushed in again, harder, several times until Hayley's vagina extended to take his full length. He then began fucking her hard and fast, his hands squeezing and pummelling her tits while his finger twisted and squeezed her nipples in what looked like a very painful way. Hayley must have interpreted the pain as pleasure as it took only a very short time before she had a second orgasm, once again letting out a scream as she held herself tightly against Blue's hard muscular body.

Once she released him a little, Blue continued pounding her pussy with his cock until he came deep inside her, the feeling of his hot spurting cum deep inside her pushing Hayley to another orgasm. He lay on her for a short time, both of them panting from their exertion, then he withdrew, stood up and I looked at Hayley lying on the bed with that just fucked look and a grin on her face. I was also naked by now and was about to take my turn when Reg looked at me pleadingly. He said it was two weeks since they'd found a willing woman so could they go again. I sat down and watched as Reg once again fucked Hayley hard, taking a little longer to cum this time but bringing Hayley to another two orgasms in the process. Once Reg had finished, Blue took his place and once again Hayley had two more orgasms before he spurted another dose of cum in her sloppy, wet cunt.

I looked at Hayley as Blue moved away and went to her, lying beside her, kissing her, caressing her gently. I told her she was amazing and I loved her. She muttered something incoherently in reply, then snuggled against me, took my cock in her hand and pushed it into her opening. We lay together, on our sides, facing each other as she dozed and I moved gently inside her. Even in her semi-comatose state she writhed as her arousal grew and she moaned as she came on my cock as I added yet another load of cum to her overfilled vagina. She was asleep within seconds, Blue and Reg lying on the bed beside her. In a few minutes all three of them were asleep as I drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep myself.

Next morning we slept in too late for any sex, so it was quick showers all round, pack bags, breakfast, farewells to Reg and Blue, then out to the coach for the trip to Christchurch. The previous evening must have taken a lot out of Hayley as she slept all the way there, through another few hours of beautiful scenery.

Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island and second largest in NZ. A few years ago it was hit by two devastating earthquakes from which it's still recovering. So we had a free afternoon to wander around and look at how the recovery was taking place. We spoke to several locals and were amazed by their very positive responses. Several told us that the earthquakes were a blessing, pointing out that it gave Christchurch the opportunity to develop itself in a way the people wanted instead of just a mixture of tall buildings. It seemed that there was some dissent about how the people wanted it developed, some wanting a corporate type of city for businesses while others wanted a people-focused city with open grassy spaces. However, they have certainly used innovative ideas, building a new shopping complex out of shipping containers and a new cathedral, to replace the old stone one that was destroyed, out of cardboard; an excellent design from an engineering perspective.

Tonight is the last night Heidi and Rene are with us so we had a formal group dinner to thank them. Tomorrow we need to be at the airport by 11.30am to fly to Brisbane, while Heidi and Rene head back to Auckland. So after a lovely dinner we invited them back to our room for the night so we could thank and farewell them in a loving way. Hayley was still recovering from last night and had been waddling due the day due to her pussy being overused , but she put on a brave face and managed to find the energy to make love gently with Rene, three times!! For my part, I paired up with Heidi, bringing her to several screaming orgasms while twice filling her love tunnel with my cum.

The following morning Heidi and I made love to each other one final time, while Rene and Hayley did the same, then we showered together, had a late breakfast and packed for the final time in NZ. We arrived at the airport, farewelled Rene and Heidi and went through the formalities, so that right now we're sitting in the departure lounge awaiting our call, which is due any minute now.

So farewell NZ; next email will be from Oz, as they call it. Love you, darling. Home soon to experiment with your clit and fill you with cum, unless the sexy Ozzie birds drain me first (unlikely, but I can live in hope).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 24 07:35:27pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Just a quick note, darling, to let you know we've arrived safely after our flight across the Tasman Sea. It's a long day because time here is several hours later than in NZ as we flew west so we have a 27 hour day.

We didn't get up to anything on the flight; being daylight all the way meant most people were awake. After we landed we were collected by a chartered bus and brought down to Broadbeach, a short distance from Surfers Paradise. We are in the tenth floor of a large hotel with beautiful beach views along the coast from the deck and lounge of our suite. Real luxury. The climate here is much warmer than in NZ and walking out of the air con terminal felt like walking into warm liquid honey. Pleasant to begin with but after a few minutes we were all sweating. It'd be great if we didn't have to wear clothing, but the Aussies, as they're called, seem to be a lot stricter about nudity than in NZ. Right here there's a huge long beach with no nudist area set aside. It's a tropical area and we noticed the smell of exotic flowers, which are everywhere, along with large birds called ibis which are also everywhere.

Hayley and I are off to bed very soon, tired after the long day but Hayley tells me she really wants to make love to me. That girl's insatiable, but it's fun to try. More tomorrow evening.

Love you, honey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 23 09:17:32pm

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Thanks for your emails, darling. Sounds like you're having lots of sexy fun even without the benefits of the sexy Aussie birds (and I'm not talking about the ibis).

Mainly work here, spending time with my professor working out how to collect a representative sample for my questionnaires. There's so many different criteria to assess representativity against - age, gender, socio-economic level, even number of siblings. All these things can affect the sample and could possibly cause some sort of bias. For example, if we did the questionnaire by landline, it would rule out those who didn't have a landline; if we did it in English, it would rule out many immigrants who don't speak or understand English well. However, you have to draw the line somewhere so we're assuming everyone will be able to understand English. Then, of course, we have to sort out the questions and ask several of them in two ways so as to check for consistency, so we can decrease the possibility that the answers are simply random. To start with for my masters we're limiting our sample pool to uni students, which creates a bias immediately but provides some useful information about uni students which will enable us to compare non-uni students which we'll focus on for my PhD, hopefully.

At home things are pretty much normal. The Dungeon has been deserted these past couple of days but I spent an interesting night last night with Terry. At dinner he asked if I'd like to spend the night with him, to which I agreed. Once we entered his room he locked the door, itself an ominous sign which caused me to have a stirring of apprehension. He then blindfolded me, more apprehension, then he stripped me naked and lay me on his bed on my back with my legs wide apart. I tested whether I could move and I was quite free. However, that quickly changed as I felt him fasten cuffs around my wrists then around my ankles. I now could not move and could not see. I checked my apprehension level - high.

I then heard him unlock the door, open it and greet someone I didn't know. He said 'Here she is; she's all yours just as I promised'. The only reply was a grunt. I then felt a hand moving over my naked body, feeling my pussy and breasts, poking and prodding a lot harder than I knew Terry ever did. I then heard Terry say 'Here's the whip you requested' and heard a grunt in reply. It seemed obvious that whoever else was in the room with Terry didn't want me to hear his voice. My apprehension level was now off the charts and I found I was straining to hear every little sound to try to work out what was coming next.

Then without warning I heard a whistle of a whip and felt the lash land across my abdomen. I screamed, partly from pain but more from the release of tension that had built inside me. There was no second blow, and after the stroke I realized that it hadn't been hard; it had just been my tension that caused my response. The fingers began poking and prodding me again, then I felt them ease their way into my cunt and felt them slide in easily. I had been unaware just how wet I was. The fingers carefully avoided my almost healed clit and then left me. There was silence; not a sound of breathing or movement. I waited for what was next, feeling my tension once again rise as I encountered the unknown.

Then the whip landed again across the tops of my breasts. Again my reaction was intense; a scream as I writhed under the mostly imagined pain. After a few seconds the pain had gone and I once again realized how easily I had been duped simply by my own fears. I suddenly realized that what was happening was an amazing amount of learning that was completely relevant to my research. People were not afraid of the actual effects of something, they were more afraid of the imagined effects. If I was to change my imaginary outcomes, would that mean I would no longer have the fear, I wondered. But how to change the imaginary outcome? I consciously focused on several factors: Terry would not allow anything really bad to happen to me so there was nothing to fear there; I enjoyed a certain level of pain so there was nothing to fear there; I enjoyed surprises so there was nothing to fear there; all I needed to do was relax and look forward rather than fear whatever happened next. I tried looking forward to the next stroke, wondering where it would be. As I waited I tuned into my feelings and found that it was extremely difficult to retain my focus on feeling that this was an exciting and enjoyable experience, and extremely easy to focus on the possibility of dire and painful outcomes. Why was that, I wondered.

The next stroke was across my nipples. Again I screamed, then immediately realized that it didn't hurt at all. It must have been a very weak stroke. It was just the surprise that caused me to scream. The resulting outcome was a really enjoyable sexy feeling. Again I relaxed, focusing on the pleasure I would receive from whatever happened next. I felt the hand stroking my nipples, then down the sides of my abdomen, down my thighs and up the inside, stopping just short of my crotch. I pushed my hips upwards, encouraging the hand to continue, but it did not. I heard some movement, some heavy breathing near my ear, and felt my apprehension climb one again. Relax, I told myself, enjoy this, but to no avail. I was as tense as an overwound watch and felt something at my pussy lips. It was smooth and hard and very slowly entered me, pushing inside gently, moving around, arousing me. Despite it feeling wonderful and despite me moving my hips to encourage it to penetrate me further, it remained still for a while (I had lost track of time so didn't know if it was seconds or minutes) then withdrew.

Ooohhh, I felt so empty. I wanted something to happen, but nothing did. Again there was no sound, no breathing, no movement, no sensations of any type at all, and I felt my apprehension rising once again despite consciously telling myself to relax and that whatever happened would be enjoyable. Then I heard the swish of the whip once again, then nothing. My senses were screaming at me in my head for some form, any form, of touch or sensation, but nothing remained. Then after an hour or minute, or few seconds I heard the whistle of the whip again, followed by - nothing. I screamed, even though nothing physical had happened.

Eventually, after what seemed like days, I felt something just touching my pussy lips. It didn't feel like a finger or the hard dildo from before, but the touching was so gentle and light that it was impossible to identify the object. Then it was pushed inside with more force and I recognized it as a vibrating egg. The finger pushing it inside me pushed it fully to the end of my very wet tunnel, then retracted, leaving the egg in place, not vibrating. I then felt something else being pushed inside me but could not identify what it was except it was soft and seemed to be formless. Then I felt several clips being fitted to my pussy lips, fastening them together so that my entrance was closed off. These were initially quite painful, but the pain soon dissipated, and I felt the pain was better than the nothingness that had been there earlier.

I was now left alone for a while, again I have no idea how long as there was nothing to measure time against. Then the egg began vibrating deep inside me. At last I had something to focus on, I thought, and welcomed the stimulation I received. I felt myself becoming more and more aroused, feeling my hips writhing as they sought more and more stimulation, but then I noticed that the stimulation was slowly decreasing. I struggled to gain more, I needed to cum, I felt myself pushing my hips forward, lifting my ass off the bed, but to no avail, the vibes slowly decreased and eventually stopped, leaving nothing but their memory as I moaned in frustration as my arousal slowly dissipated.

I then heard a new sound, like a small electric motor, then felt whatever the soft thing was in my cunt slowly expand, filling me gently, pushing the egg further into me. I felt myself expanding as my tunnel grew larger and felt renewed pain as the expansion inside stretched my pussy lips held by the clips. Then I realized I had a balloon inside me and it was being blown up. What would happen, I wondered. Would my cunt explode, would the clips pop off; would the egg be pushed further inside me? I felt huge fear and apprehension return; fear of the unknown. This had never happened to me before. I had no idea of the outcome or even of the possible outcomes, I had only my imagination for guidance, and my imagination provided vivid pictures of the worst possible outcomes, as it does for so many people, I realized afterwards.

The sound stopped, the balloon no longer expanded and I felt something happening between my legs, which I know now must have been the balloon being closed off. Then once again there was nothing for a while and my apprehension and fear increased once more. Then again I heard the whistle of the whip and felt the stroke across my lower breasts. Again I screamed, only to realize a split second later that I was not in pain from the soft stroke. I managed to relax, telling me that this was all fun, was all enjoyable, but slowly as the silence dragged on that feeling waned and apprehension, the fear of what would be next, took over once again. Then I heard a swishing sound which I recognized as being different from the whip. I thought for a few seconds, listening to the repeated swishes, and realized it was a cane.

Time and again the cane swished through the air. Each swish caused my fear level to rise; the expectation of searing pain somewhere, always unfounded. My nerves were at screaming point and after a long silence, I heard the swish of the cane and screamed as I felt a line of pain across my nipples, then realized the cane did not touch me. I had created the terror, created the searing pain for an instant, totally from my imagination. What was happening to me, I wondered.

Silence again, then I felt a hand on my breast, then the other one, wiping the upper surfaces with something that smelled like antiseptic as though preparing them for something. Then I smelt it: heat from some sort of flame. Immediately my fear rose again as I imagined all the things that could be associated with a flame. The most likely one I thought could be branding. Terry was going to brand my tits with a red hot iron! I had no sooner thought this than it became, in effect, my future reality. I heard myself moaning 'Noooo, noooo, not that, oh please not that' over and over as my terror mounted and the smell of hot metal in a gas flame permeated the room.

Then the egg began vibrating once again. This time it was being pressed deeper inside me by the inflated balloon. Despite my terror I felt myself becoming aroused. At first I welcomed this, finding solace from my terror in the sensations, until I realized Terry's aim was to brand me as I came. Once my imagination created that scenario, it became fact to my mind. I must prevent myself from cumming at all costs; I must save my tits from branding. When I came I would be branded and my pristine, beautiful, lightly tanned tits would be disfigured for life. I felt myself begin weeping, tears rolling down the sides of my face as my body trembled in fear. I listened to the preparations, the sounds of metal against metal as Terry heated the two irons required for simultaneous branding, the smell of the heating metal in a gas flame, then feeling my body responding to the vibrations in my cunt as they pushed me closer towards orgasm; closer, my body writhing with arousal, closer, hearing myself panting for my release, knowing it meant the death of my breasts as I knew them; closer, closer, feeling my imagination losing its battle with my senses, feeling myself approaching the point of no return despite my imagination screaming at me that I must not cum. Closer, closer, I felt the sensations rise within me, of, yes, yes, I needed this soooo much, yes, and then I was there. My scream of ecstasy turned to a scream of pain as I felt the red hot irons planted firmly against both my nipples simultaneously; oh nooo, I thought, not my nipples; how would I feed my babies?

Then as I was washed away in the two extremes of ecstatic release and horrendous pain, my senses realized it was cold, not heat, on my nipples. My long scream ceased and I totally collapsed, sobbing incoherently as I felt Terry remove the ice cubes he had pressed onto my nipples, turn down the vibrator to a slow pulse, release the pressure from the balloon and slowly begin removing the clips from my lips. After the pain and agony my imagination had created, the pain as the clips were removed was a mere tickle. He then withdrew the balloon and egg before removing my blindfold and bending down with a big grin to kiss me.

I felt exhausted, totally drained, caused mainly by my own imagination, I realized. We talked quietly, Terry asking to be forgiven while I was thanking him for this most graphic demonstration of the power of the mind to create fear. He released my bonds and we snuggled up together, Terry concerned that I was fine after my experience while I was still contemplating how much anguish my own imagination was able to cause from such small cues. He told me that there never was anyone else in the room, but just by talking and replying to himself in grunts he had made it seem like there was. It was definitely an experience I will value for the rest of my life. And yes, after a while we made sweet, gentle, passionate love then slept well.

1...456789