Mating with a Lustful Nymph

Story Info
A verbo-sexual encounter with a nymph lusting for semen.
1.2k words
3.55
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a secluded part of an exclusive private beach...

I was looking for a mate because my balls were heavy with semen.

She was looking for a man who could satisfy her lust for semen.

I noticed her because her breasts were full, round, and heavy.

She noticed me because of the way I was walking towards her.

I said she was hot, sexy, and lustful.

She asked me how I knew.

I said we should begin the proceedings rather than talk.

She asked me what proceedings I was talking about.

I said we should mate.

She said she only mated with men who had very long, very thick penises.

I asked her why it was so.

She said it was so because she was a true woman.

I assured her my penis was very long and very, very thick.

She said she wanted to see.

I showed her my penis.

She asked me why it was flaccid even though I had seen her body.

I asked her if she knew how big a one-foot-long flaccid penis would become once erect.

She lustily said she knew very well.

I said it would become erect if she showed me her vulva.

She took off her panties and showed me her vulva.

I said her garden was beautiful.

She corrected me saying it was a forest and not a garden.

I admitted my mistake.

She said she was happy that my penis was now erect.

I asked her if we could now begin mating.

She lay on the white sand, face down.

I asked her what position she enjoyed while mating with a man.

She asked me to adjust her body as I thought fit for maximum penetration.

I pushed her onto her side and began the process of insertion.

She said she realized the process would take a long time.

I continued the process until my penis pushed her cervix and uterus deeper up into her abdomen.

She said it was enjoyable in the extreme to feel my penis all along her anus and interregnum pushing the lips of her vulva far apart and stretching out her vagina and pushing her womb deeper up into her abdomen.

I asked her if the mating process hurt.

She confirmed that the pain was unbearable and that that was what made the mating so enjoyable.

I asked if she would like me to flood her vagina with so much semen that it would spurt out of her vulva with as much force as it would spurt out of my penis and drench first her thighs and then the sand beneath.

She said that would be an expensive waste of precious semen.

I asked her what she wanted me to do now.

She said she would very much enjoy staying still for one hour with the organs fused.

I asked her what she imagined would happen after that one hour.

She said she did not imagine anything and that she knew what would happen.

I asked her what she knew.

She said I would take my penis out of her vagina and kneel with my penis above her mouth.

I asked her if she was commanding me to feed her my semen.

She said she was only commanding me to kneel with my penis above her mouth so that she could milk ejaculate out of my testicles and drink it.

I knelt above her and began ejaculating into her open mouth as she milked my penis with both her hands.

She began drinking the ejaculate.

I wondered whether she would keep milking my penis and drinking my ejaculate until my testicles were emptied.

She continued to drink my ejaculate and she drank and drank and drank.

I told her my testicles had been emptied.

She said she was disappointed because she expected more man-milk from balls that were as big as mine.

I asked her if she had at least enjoyed the taste.

She said it was very salty and she would have enjoyed it more if it were sweeter but that it was wonderfully hot and thick and creamy and that her throat was burning because so much ejaculate had flowed through it.

I said I would give her more semen and sweeter semen if I were to drink a lot of fruit juice.

She walked naked to a little shop nearby and returned with a gallon of fruit juice for me to drink.

I drank two pints of the fruit juice and asked her to wait fifteen minutes.

She began sucking on my testicles, which had produced all the ejaculate she had just drunk.

I asked her how she could stretch her mouth so wide as to contain two testicles as large as mine.

She paused her sucking to tell me she had practiced and that she had learned that lustfully, sensuously sucking on man-balls always increased the amount of ejaculate the man would supply for her to drink.

I asked her if after fifteen minutes she would like me to push her uterus deeper up into her abdomen again.

She said that this time she only wanted to drink the contents of the balls she was sucking and then she stretched her mouth wide again and resumed sucking my balls.

I asked her how much semen she drank each day.

She paused her sucking again to say I was talking too much and that she drank as much as was available each day from men with very long, very thick penises in that secluded part of the beach.

I soon reminded her that fifteen minutes had passed and that she could begin sucking on my penis so that it could pulsate and release my now-sweet semen.

She began licking my penis, sucking it, rubbing it on her face, slapping it on her forehead, slapping it on her cheeks, slapping and rubbing it on her breasts, running it along the full, sensuous lips of her mouth, pushing it against her throat, and running it all along her body from the immense forest of hair on her lower belly all the way to her immense breasts until her entire body was convulsing, trembling, quivering, and shaking in orgasm.

I wondered how long her body would convulse in orgasm.

She pushed me to my side and lay on her side and mated her mouth with my penis.

I began ejaculating semen thirty minutes later and enjoyed watching her drink the ejaculate, one gulp of her throat with each spasm of my penis.

She drank and drank and drank and convulsed in orgasm as she drank, one convulsion of her abdomen with each spasm of my penis.

I then asked her if it tasted better this time.

She said it was the perfect combination of sweet and salty and that this time I had given her much more ejaculate to drink than the previous time and also that it was thicker and creamier this time.

I asked her if her belly was full of semen and whether the burning sensation in her throat was pleasant enough to last a good while or whether she wanted to drink more semen.

She said she always wanted to drink more semen from men with very long, very thick penises but that she would now begin looking in that secluded part of the beach for a different man because she needed to taste and experience the contents of a different pair of man-balls because she needed such variety every single day of her life.