All Comments on 'Matriarchal World Ch. 04'

by suika2021

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sjz1952sjz1952almost 3 years ago

Love your stories and concept of your world. I like femdom themed stories but not with only whip, latex and other bdsm things. I want you to progress your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories and concept of your world. I like femdom themed stories but not with only whip, latex and other bdsm things. I want you to progress your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories and concept of your world. I like femdom themed stories but not with only whip, latex and other bdsm things. I want you to progress your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. More please.

PrinceCaiPrinceCaialmost 3 years ago

Aww that was lovely. I really enjoyed seeing Tristram's attitudes slowly change over the story and genuinely felt bad for him at times when he messed up and felt guilty or believed he wasn't going to get Rebecca. His feelings were very well-explored throughout. And the spankings and discipline was all really hot. I'd love to see more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though I saw the direction this was going very early, it didn’t reduce the enjoyment whatsoever. It did somewhat show how dense and lack of a forward thinker that Tristan is. You did a beautiful job showing how this matriarchal society operates when you had Tristan lost and cornered after he ran out of the restaurant while attempting to find Rebecca. Having her save him while holding a knife to the assaulters neck was a nice touch as well. That scene also gave a look into how this society was not just a reversal of what is considered a patriarchal society of today but instead you can see how this was out of hand. In my opinion, you showed off your skill as an author incredibly well with this story and considering your lack of writing at least in quantity on Literotica showed how much quality you put into your work. I look forward to delving into whatever works you display next and in the future. Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this latest creation.

J.D.

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatover 2 years ago

Really loving this story series - can’t wait for the next instalment (hopefully!)

One piece of constructive criticism however - sometimes you seem to get words wrong. A prime example is “retorqued” - I think the word you were thinking of is “retorted”. To retort is to answer back in an assertive manner, whereas to retorque is to re-tighten a screw or bolt.

Apart from that, very good work indeed - definitely worth 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand the premise of the series. Roles have been reversed, women are now in charge, men are submissive. Young men are sent to " finishing school" for ettiquette, posture, comportment, etc. Etc. They need manners and a good reputation attract female suitors. This is all well and good. Its just a Literotica story for femdom subbies, and its very well done, but it fills me with a bit of unease. The problem with stories about a future or fantasy matriarchy is that they are just as bad or worse than the patriarchy they are replacing. That's also the problems i have with a lot of FLR stories and femdom stories that assume masculinity is wrong or toxic. The fact is is that many flr lifestyle advocates and flr (female led relationship) stories go way overboard with chastity cages, corporal punishment, and even cuckolding and sissification. I know its a kink for many, and i like some femdom stuff, or else why do i read it, but I still find it troubling. Ive found in real life that women in real life are no better at running things, businesses, institutions, relationships than men. Some women excel at leading, and some men do as well. Most of us just muddle through. Assigning supremacy to all women unconditionally as a group is completely wrongheaded. I know its just a kink thing not a real life thing, but some advocates think otherwise. I think thats why some of the "real men" commentors get so riled up at femdom stories, especially the more hardcore stories. I also think that many hardcore femdom stories are rather mysandric. This story is not one of those. Sorry for rhe amature thesis. These thoughts have been on my mind for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Giving him a maintenance spanking on top of his first caning. Rather brutal, with no first aid or aftercare. Seems less "for his own good" and more about her enjoyment of dishing it out. In the end he did comply. Out of terror? I wonder how many beatings hes in for after hes married. Did husbands of yore cane their wives regularly? I know that beating children was widespread, but their own wives? Certainly some cruel bastards did. But regular husbands? The wives in this world beat husbands and servants with regularity. "For there own good" of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see a continuation of this story after they are married. She can gently guide him in how to please her, and teach him about his pleasures also. Of course include the occasional thrashing of him. In case he needs it, or if she needs the stress relief. I would love to see loving aftercare or post discipline sex! I know that I'm asking alot! I love the Rebecca and Tristan story. It's so good@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really think that this story was great. Very well written. It managed to pull off femdom that was strict but loving. Not angry, cruel or demeaning. I would love a contuation of the Tristan and Rebecca. I know that writing is diificult and sometimes erotica authors have to move on. If you write erotica you have to read a lot of it. It gets addicting. I think erotica addiction can be just as bad as porm addiction. Ive been there. Thats why I steer clear of hardcore stories, for the most part and stick with pomantic and kind hearted stories. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really need a Tristan and Rebecca part 2 Rebecca is so alluring in so many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous