All Comments on 'Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 04'

by StarrKist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Longing for Cuntrol

I would love for Matszuka to take Me to that special place, where I could worship her sweet pussy and she could learn to fuck my tight asspussy as she took control of my mind and sex. I'm sure she could find some use for my small cock, to find some way it could also serve her. oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hypnotized or not, don't see myself sucking some 50year old hairy cunt. Probably smells like dead fish. Yuck

StarrKistStarrKistover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous

So it's not your thing - nice comment, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I went crazy when Brianna was suckling from Matrsuka's nipple

My imagination went to full speed as I imagined the immense amount of love and dedication that women and/or men would develop is she used that technique many times. Then moving closer to those who could give her experiences that would keep all of us enthralled for many, many chapters. There is something very, very personal and loving when suckling from a hard nipple with the soft loving female voice encouraging you. YUMMY!

StarrKistStarrKistover 10 years agoAuthor
Nipple suckling

Anonymous, I agree, I find that process very sensual and intimate, as well. Will be interesting to see where Matszuka takes Briana after that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I love the relationship Matszuka has developed with "Bree", and Asian on white lesbian action is very hard to come by.

I just hope Matszuka doesn't plan to take the money and run after she made Brianna so dependent on her.

StarrKistStarrKistover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous "Amazing"

Thanks for that comment, I love that feedback. I'm still not sure exactly what Matszuka's plan is but she's hatching something! Appreciate any ideas.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playabout 10 years ago
would love to learn the technic

Being a masseur myself, i would love to learn this technic, and give some of my prefered patient a deep trance, so i could control their mind... Maybe not to profit from them, but to cure some old mental scars, it would enhance the threatment a lot.

And maybe a few, i would enjoy a little intimacy for sure...

I wish this was more then a fantasy... thank you for the good story, it captivating.

Please continue to write, i like your imagination.

StarrKistStarrKistabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

Thanks Red8. I find massages to be an almost hypnotic experience as it is. Seems like it would be a perfect time to enjoy someone's submissive tendencies. Thanks for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous