All Comments on 'Matt and Zack Ch. 04'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BidickulousBidickulous3 months ago

Good story, still mostly enjoying it, but have to admit that having Zach turn out to be such a complete, immature idiot is making it difficult. I can’t imagine what he can do to prove to Matt that he’s worth the time of day, let alone someone with whom he’d want to have a relationship. Look forward to being surprised by him growing up and committing to Matt in a future chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sure why anyone would be rooting for Matt to take Zack back after all this... Matt deserves better.

Cane23Cane233 months ago

This chapter has been a torture, so many ups and downs! Just break up already, I've been thinking at the end! Zack is immature brat and Matt is just prolonging inevitable... Zack has to grow up and make some real effort if this relationship is going to have some future. And not just calling and sending massages because it is too little too late for small gestures. Some serious gesture and serious commitment are needed to show he is honest.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy3 months ago

Powerful writing. I get why Zack doesn't want to be in a relationship with Trevor. I'm not clear why he wants Matt... Zack has some maturing to do.

BaladeerBaladeer3 months ago

Have to reflect the other comments. Zack's not worth the time, and Matt has to be severely emotionally stunted to keep going with him.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ3 months ago

Lord Zach is just a hot ass mess. Claiming to love someone and then cheat and then told to take a break for a month and spent that month with another person who he knows he really don't want to be with. At least his mother has a brain and his dad is just.... idk.

Matt really should just drop his ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES