All Comments on 'Mature Dominatrix Next Door'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Slave50Slave50about 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But...

You sure need an editor. Wrong spellings. Typos. Wrong words, altogether.

The submission to her is nice. But there's almost no getting him excited. No playing with his cock and/or balls. No forcing him to tell her what he fantasizes about about her. No conversation about what kind/s of porn he watches, and what gets him off. No teasing him with her body.

It's all -- or almost all -- merely submission, doing what she says he should do, and eating her pussy until she orgasms. Frankly, it gets repetitious.

Four stars.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

a little long but very sexy. I love the way she was not the mean, harsh mistress. Loving and caring is my version of the perfect mistress. Just a shame it took a year before he got the "goods". You would think a boy of 18 would fall in love with this woman and admit it to her. We know how she cares about him lovingly. Possibly loving him too?

Can't wait until the next chapter. This is a loving relationship. Please don't change that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah ok, maybe an 18 year old guy would fuck a near 50 year old as a one time thing. But c'mon who'd stay with a wrinkly old fucker who exploits him. Plenty more younger pussy wanting fucking and without the complications.

missccslavemissccslaveabout 3 years ago

Don't let the haters get you down. This was a great story. Would certainly enjoy more chapters.

onkelbehonkelbehabout 3 years ago

Liked this very much. And no, it was not too long, just right to get the feeling. Hope you do not let us wait long for the next chapter(s) :-)

Submisky35Submisky35about 3 years ago

I loved this story and look forward to its continuation, especially with her new secluded house with the "special room". Lots of possibilities. As for the critics, I think we all know that these stories are not Pulitzer prize novels, so some errors in grammar or semantics should not detract from the enjoyment of reading them. I know from my own experience writing for Literotica that it is a long, tedious job, requiring dedication. For that, I thank you for your effort. Keep it up, please.

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

Very much my favorite kind of story. And very well written. Thank you, and please write more.

EmirusEmirusalmost 3 years ago

My comment, which should appear immediately before this one, was accidentally posted anonymously. This is just to tell you who wrote it and, as I said in my previous comment, to serve as a reminder to return and read some more of your work.

hipnosluthipnoslutalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, very well paced. It brings back fond memories of a special friend....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad that she was a kind mistress, but making a naive 18 year old your "slave" with a collar and all the commands and servitude seems a very exploitative thing to do to a young man. BDSM servitude to a mistress is an older mans kink. She's setting him up to have a submissive nature that will not help him at all with women his own age, and he may have difficulty finding a mate should he want to marry and have kids. And no, foot worshipping collared slaves, wouldn't make good dads. I imagine. You have to be confident and show an example for your kids. I haven't read the other chapters so my critique is perhaps unfair to the author.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Very well written but my favorite part is the realism. I enjoy a wide range of stories from mild to extreme but this story is one that “could actually happen”. I hope it inspires beautiful women everywhere to seek out and sexually dominate the men in their lives. What 18 year old man (boy) wouldn’t kill to serve a gorgeous older woman like this. Thank you for this story. I look forward to reading more in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex too automatic.

Before she had him undress and service her it needed dialog about how he liked her body. Did he ever fantatsize about it? What did he imagine? Did he watch porn? What kind? Did he like it where the woman controlled the man?

Three stars.

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

Excellent and more realistic than many stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"but his fiancée', Jennifer, instead family be included." I assume that was the result of some auto-correction and no real mistake because it must be and was obviously meant that she insisted family be included. (INSISTED)

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months ago

Superb story. LOVED reading this! Extremely well written and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES