All Comments on 'Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

love this story, its been my biggest fantasy to be a submissive to a strong woman all my life, with no luck yet , would give anything to trade places with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But problem remains that you seem to assume that merely mentioning a sex act as hppening ot having haooened is erotic. To me it's not. Needs the details. Details. Details.

You wrote "customer equipment" when you meant CUSTOM EQUIPMENT.

Disappointing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liking her less and less. Now she's pimping him out? What was the bullshit with his mom on the phone? Now hes wearing a chastity cage? The guy's 19 for pity sake.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedover 2 years ago

I’m still really enjoying this story. The timeline is a bit convoluted as you jump back and forth but I don’t fault you for that. I know how difficult it is to keep a story flowing and help the reader understand how characters are interacting.

Don’t worry about negative comments. Those people are just reading the wrong types of stories for their interests. I happen to love chastity (hence my username). On to Ch 3...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...