All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 13'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
pip46pip46over 1 year ago

Brilliant, I wonder what is in store for her in the coming week

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! This was all I could have hoped for in this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a chapter. Lydia now wants to be fucked my multiple people and see them. It seems that she wants an audience that she can see. Even blindfolded, and knowing she was being watched by several people, she orgasmed just imagining the audience. I am looking forward to what the author has James and Stella cooking up for very hot and sexy Lydia. It looks like Lydia will pleasure and be pleasured by both men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only Gillian could see her Mom getting fucked and getting multiple orgasms from Dave and his giant 9 inch cock! Could he do both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“They all thought that Lydia's body was beautiful and made for sex.” That is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. It is nowhere near over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia's pussy was so sore as he pounded her. She didn't want him to stop though. At one stage she looked around to see who was watching, forgetting she was blindfolded. She was sure that the sight of this big man on her small body must be a hot sight. The thought of them watching sent her into another orgasm, and she could hear herself crying out loudly.”

Lydia is a small woman, with small hands, slim legs, and very large tits. She now knows for sure that she is extremely sexy. Will she get an audience in the next chapter? It appears that she wants one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great so far. Wonder when daughter is going to get railed by Dave & his bbc. Wonder if Andy will get a shot at mom. Can’t wait for next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hinted at in the last chapter, and made explicit in this chapter, when Dave was fucking Lydia. She wants to be watched while having sex. It arouses her and in this case she had an orgasm just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia now really loves to suck cock and it matters little whose it is, and she is eager to suck cock after cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an extremely well written and incredibly erotic chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The numbers scared her, but she also felt feelings of excitement and pride that a woman of her age could satisfy that many people. She would never have believed that was possible."

And she loved it and wants more. Maybe now she will accept that she "was made for sex."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, Andy seems a bit shy, but he has used every opportunity to check out Lydia's hot body and big tits. As I recall, Andy is well hung but not as big as Dave's nine inches. Right now he is focused on Gillian, whose body seems every bit as hot and busty as her Mom. Dave also would like to get into her pussy and Gillian has been displaying herself to him. It is possible

that Andy fucks Gillian, then fucks Lydia. Meanwhile Dave fucks Gillian and then Mom. It is unlikely but conceivable that the two men could get together and fuck both as a tag team. Almost certainly Lydia would go for it after some initial reluctance, if only to get Dave's big cock in her again. Andy's cock would be a treat. Once over her shock that her hot mom is insatiable her own lust would take over. Mother and daughter too? Anything is possible in this story, especially as Lydia wants to be watched. Otherwise everyone is fucking everyone else but no one is talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In Lydia, the author has created an unbelievably hot character. I eagerly anticipate more chapters in her very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In Lydia, the author has created an unbelievably hot character. I eagerly anticipate more chapters in her very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the beginning of the chapter Lydia had hoped that Dave would see her in her sexy work outfit. And when he later was fucking her she imagined those in the room watching. She had an orgasm from the thought. It has been said in a previous comment, but by now Lydia really wants to show off her sexy, big-titted body, to Dave, of course, but to any man, or perhaps preferably, to many men and probably women as well. And is not just her body that she wants to display, it appears that she is eager to have an audience while fucking which seems to greatly increase her pleasure. Lydia’s growing exhibitionism is a new theme, just in the last few chapters, and hopefully the author will pursue it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia realizes that she enjoys sex with another woman a lot, and finds that the orgasms are special. Perhaps she will have more opportunities in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Lydia tried to place her mouth at Stella's pussy, as she felt her face being drenched. She could taste the man's salty cum combined with Stella's juice. There seemed to be a lot to taste. She began to lick the pussy slowly, loving the taste, putting her tongue deep inside the pussy to get as much of the juice as she could get. She was disappointed when Stella pulled herself up and off the bed."

Men or women, Lydia loves it all, and can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"With a cock in one hand, Lydia felt another cock touch her face. She reached out with her other hand, grabbed it and put in her mouth, sucking on it greedily. As she sucked on it, Paul continued to fuck her faster and harder, giving her another orgasm."

Lydia has become truly insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, “the possibilities that lay ahead.” I look forward to what new experiences the author will have James give to Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that newly self-confident and and sexy Lydia has experienced multiple cocks in all her holes as well as eating pussy and being eaten, she is ready for more new experiences. She is now eager to wear revealing clothing to work, but covers up for home. It looks like she is ready for some more exhibitionism to show off her fabulous body, slim legs, tight ass, and big tits. She has now experienced Paul’s very large cock and Dave’s huge cock, and will want more. This will pose a challenge, especially for Dave, who is proving home care for Lydia’s husband. And then there is big-titted and horny Gillian, who clearly wants to be fucked by Dave. And Andy, who is dating Gillian but lusts after Lydia? Where does this leave William, with his serious disability and tiny dick? James also has two other big potential clients. Will Lydia help him win contracts with his company? James has considered mor spa treatments for Lydia, and she will definitely want to experience young Julia some more. So many possibilities for busty sexy, Lydia. Where will the author take us next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is getting more and more comfortable with her hot and sexy body. She now seems to enjoy displaying herself to strangers, as when she went to the mall for coffee and spread her legs for some men sitting nearby. I can imagine her dressing in more and more revealing clothing, not just for work, but when she is out in public or entertaining potential clients of James where she can show off her body to other men. This exhibitionism no doubt arouses Lydia and she enjoys it. I like the descriptions of her new style of dress: very short, tight skirts showing lots of thigh and highlighting her tight ass, perhaps thigh-high stockings, 5- or 6-inch stiletto heels, and tight, even fitted blouses that emphasize her big tits and show lots of cleavage.. And of course, her newly styled hair and makeup. All of this easily takesva decade or more off her age. Lydia knows she is hot and dresses for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is now thinking about sex most of the time. When she is naked in bed, when she looks at herself in the mirror in sexy lingerie (that’s the idea), in her work uniform of tight, short skirt, possibly thigh-high stockings, stilletto heels to show off her legs and ass, fitted blouse with lots of cleavage to show off her big tits, her styled hair and makeup. And, of course, she is now thinking or cocks in her mouth and of large cocks in her pussy (and probably ass), James’ and now Dave’s, even as she does not yet know that he has now fucked her. She also is thinking about pussy: having hers eaten and eating another’s. She feels very good about the sex she has experienced and wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is Lydia, or “Lyds,” as James calls her at work, his increasingly beautiful and submissive secretary. And there is “slut,” what James calls Lydia when there is sex involved. Lydia likes the more affectionate first name, but responds immediately to the second, knowing that she is his slut and will have his cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass soon, and she relishes it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is doing a good job so far at compartmentalizing her sex life and home life. We shall see how this works after the afternoon of sex with the six people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has created an amazing story with fascinating cast of characters. First among these, of course, is Lydia, a 50-year busty housewife. Only slowly, through comments by other characters, do we find that underneath her dowdy clothes is a beautiful woman. Now she has been transformed, and her natural beauty has been revealed. Finally, thanks largely but not entirely to James, she has altered her perception of herself and now knows that she is a stunning big breasted sexpot, looking easily ten years younger than her actual age. Submissive to James but now loaded with self-confidence in her beauty and sex appeal, her focus is increasingly on sex and how to to expand her experience, get the most sexual pleasure she can, and still juggle wifely and parental duties. What a story, with, I hope, much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What will James do next with his busty and sex-hungry submissive secretary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She was sure that the sight of this big man on her small body must be a hot sight. The thought of them watching sent her into another orgasm."

Lydia reveals that she is a sexual exhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite the many comments, your story, thank goodness, is not just nonstop sex, and you have written a three-dimensional story with background and characters with motivations and intentions. This makes the sex scenes that much more compelling and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the last chapter, the author wrote that William “could not get [Dave’s] huge cock out of his mind. He found himself thinking of what it must feel like or what it could do to his wife or daughter.”

This has been an increasingly noticeable theme in the story, and it could lead in several interesting directions, although Williams serious and perhaps permanent disability complicates things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia had hoped to see Dave naked in the shower with William, and then she wanted him to see her dressed in her sexy clothes. Lydia does not know that Dave later gave her the fucking of her life when she was blindfolded. She will no doubt experience his huge cock again in the coming chapters. Lydia cares for her husband, but she wants Dave’s cock in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i see a stumbling block coming up for Lydia. it seems increasingly clear that she now like to dress in more revealing clothes that show off her sexy body and big tits. Right now she covers up when leaving for and returning from work. Soon everyone in the office will know that Lydia is beautiful, sexy, and dresses accordingly, showing a lot of thigh and cleavage. At some point it seems that she will have to soon stop this charade and just tell William that she likes her new sexy look that shows off her sexy body, tight ass, and big tits. I assume that she will continue to lie to him regarding her relationship with James. The mutual but unacknowledged lust between Lydia and Dave and William's seeming sexual ambivalence toward Dave complicates this further. And then there is sexy, busty Gillian who lusts for Dave. I am looking forward to the author's treatment of these relationships. There may be drama, and certainly some opportunity for more erotic scenes. The next chapters will be very interesting! And of course, James will have even more extreme sexual tests for Lydia, perhaps in front of an audience of strangers whom she can see while she performs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has tempted the readers with Gillian, Lydia’s shapely and busty 21 year old daughter, apparently now home from college. She has been flirting shamelessly with Dave, and it looks like she wants to fuck him. Now that Dave has fucked Lydia for the first time, will he take a chance and seduce Gillian, who is a younger version of her sexy and beautiful mother? Does the author want to include some incest in the story? If Dave brought up Gillian to James, is he kinky enough to give Dave the go-ahead to make a move on Gillian? Is Lydia, who now seems eager to have sex with both men and women, especially while submitting to James, uninhibited enough to have sex with Gillian if James directed her to do so? Perhaps James could set it up so Lydia could watch Dave fuck Gillian while she herself was being fucked by James, Paul, and Stella? What then? Anyway, there seem to be possibilities in this erotic tale. It seems no accident that the author has brought up Gillian’s display of her body to Dave on at least two occasions. This reader hopes there is a creative solution to this tantalizing theme, and that is not a dead end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“All that morning, James had been busy making business calls to several potential new clients. Two of them had the potential to contribute very large profits and he was excited at the prospects. He had agreed to meet them in the coming weeks, when they said they would be visiting his city.”

It is hard to believe that Lydia won’t be enlisted to assist James in securing these lucrative contracts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave and Gillian is a question, as is Dave and Lydia outside of James’ orbit. Things will get very interesting in the coming chapters.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It's about time you got back to reality in your story and William finally lets the whore get the divorce papers and sues the company and her boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw, there can be different realities in a story. In this one William is in no position to do much of anything. He is bedridden from a car accident that we can only assume was no one else’s fault. Lydia’s boss, James, is paying for the in-home caregiver, Dave, to dress, bathe, and provide him with meals while Lydia is at work and Gillian is at College. Dave must also be responsible for their 12-year old son. William has always known that Lydia is beautiful with very large tits on her 5‘7” slim frame, although she managed to hide it under dowdy clothes for the 30 years they were married. She was a housewife during that time. As for the whore part, William now has no way of knowing what Lydia is up to. He is suspicious or James, who has a history with women, yet he would not be surprised if Lydia strayed, knowing that their sex life was pretty non-existent. He likes her new, sexy, attire and stylish haircut, but is concerned that other men will look at her like he looked at women in the office. Now he also knows that he has a tiny dick. He has no grounds for divorce at the present time, and no basis to sue James’ company. If he tossed Lydia out, he would lose his son and the means or his support. He would end up on the street. Complicating this is his apparent ambivalent feelings towards Dave’s huge cock. The author has been coy here, and one cannot determine if he wants to suck it or is voyeuristically imagining it embedded in Lydia’s or Gillian”s pussy. Is he a potential cuckold? As James’ submissive, Lydia is now getting the best sex of her life, and she really likes it, whether with man or woman or with multiple cocks in her holes. I doubt that she is willing to give that up for a return to a sex-free life as a dowdy housewife with William. All of these considerations have been considered in comments within the context of this story, which is, as the author reminds us, not real life. Suspend your disbelief or move on to a story more to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia has just had the most sex and the best fucking of her life. “Knowing she had to get home she brushed her hair and started the car. She knew that by the time she was home, she would have to have calmed down from the intense high feelings of today. All she hoped was that none of her family would notice any changes in her, anything untoward in her appearance.” Astonishing what Lydia is capable of. She will return to her wifely role without a hitch. What a wonderful detail to put in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“With a cock in one hand, Lydia felt another cock touch her face. She reached out with her other hand, grabbed it and put in her mouth, sucking on it greedily. As she sucked on it, Paul continued to fuck her faster and harder, giving her another orgasm. She next felt his cum spilling into her, just before she knew she was just about to receive more in her mouth. She sucked faster as she wanted to taste it. She wasn't disappointed as her mouth was soon struggling to swallow the cum erupting from the cock in her mouth. She could feel it seeping out of her mouth onto her neck.”

Lydia loves it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will be very interested in the possibilities for Lydia that James and Stella come up with that will top that day’s action. It appears that they were impressed by Lydia’s enthusiasm and stamina and will no doubt want to test that further in the next chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James certainly likes having Lydia as his mature and beautiful submissive, who, he now knows for sure, will do anything he or Stella wants. There are, however, hints, some quite strong, that Lydia is not quite as submissive as he might like. There are clear indications that her self-confidence in her beauty and sex appeal has led her to make decisions on her own, for example, wearing sexy clothes, displaying herself in public, and waxing her pussy. These were made partly to please James, and, as she told him directly, to please herself. Indeed, it appears that she now chooses to be submissive to James in large part because of the sexual experiences he gives her, which she wants, greatly enjoys, and will not give up. Lydia is proving to be a more complicated and capable character than her “housewife” background suggests. She increasingly knows what she wants (namely, to display herself and get a lot of new sexual experiences) and will pursue it. Her management of her household affairs shows little or no guilt for her sexual activities, but rather her decisiveness and control of any discussions that might raise awkward questions. Evidence of this compartmentalization were her thoughts when she looked at Dave’s chiseled physique and “large hands” while handling her household duties as if nothing had changed with her over the past few months. . I raised this question before, but will Lydia initiate sexual experiences outside of James direction? This rich story contains a lot of very interesting possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please stop eating and sleeping until you get at least a couple more chapters up. This series has a lot of legs under it I can see it going in several directions. Great writing, but burn some out please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, the change from only a few weeks ago. Now Lydia loves sucking cock and swallowing cum, almost as much as she loves being fucked with the feeling of cum spurting into her, and the orgasms she gets. And she doesn’t seem to care whose cock it is in her mouth or pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is a very appealing character and i have really enjoyed reading about her transformation over a nine or ten week period, While her sexual awakening has of course been very erotic. I found your often detailed descriptions in her changes in dress to be very erotic as well. I also found your descriptions of the changes in Lydia's perception of her body and sexuality to be particularly well crafted and erotic. Her increasing willingness to display her body in public (but not at home) was a major example of this. Along the way, you painted an image of a woman revealed to be more and more beautiful and sexy, and more and more and more confident in her beauty and sex appeal. Her sexual experience and desires have grown quickly as well and you captured her evolution from reluctance, hesitation, and now uninhabited lust very clearly. Along the way you described her husband and home life in a very realistic way as well as Lydia's methods for concealing her new-found sexuality and sex life. You created a believable picture of her disabled and clearly sexually inadequate husband as well as her sexy, busty, and horny 21-year old daughter, and the challenges they pose in the story. This aspect of Lydia's story is an important one and does enhance the realistic flavor of the story, which is, in the end, an erotic tale. The other characters, especially James, Stella, and Dave are clearly major drivers in the story. All in all, this is an incredible story which I hope has many chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“. . . Impressed by Lydia’s enthusiasm. . . “ in previous comment should better read “. . . Determination. . .”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will James and Stella give Lydia more extreme and kinky sexual experiences? Lydia no doubt would be scared at the prospect of more, but very likely would be excited at the same time. It seems that at this point it is only her strength and stamina that could be a limiting factor for the 50-year old beauty who now wants to experience it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James’ kinky imagination will go into overdrive once he realizes that Lydia craves an audience while she has sex. Stella may have already noticed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia might be surprised to realize that she has developed a growing exhibitionist streak, both in the revealing dress she now prefers and while engaged in sex, especially with a “big man on her small body,” which she thought must be a “hot sight.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia’s changes in attitude and desires has taken a big jump with her exhibitionism, and I have commented on this before. Once she realized that she was a beautiful and very sexy 50-year old with big tits she quickly became comfortable showing herself off. She seemed to really enjoy teasing the men at the coffee shop when she spread her legs to show her sexy panties. And then, when Dave was fucking her while she was masked, she looked around, even though she could not see anything, to see if she had an audience. She orgasmed just imagining the people watching “this big man on her small body.” I hope that there will be more her exhibitionism in the coming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She now knew there were four men, only two of which had fucked her so far. She wondered if all would and found herself hoping that they would."

Oh boy, Lydia is finding out that she likes to be gangbanged. She had told herself that she wanted to experience it all and James is certainly getting her off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, getting an orgasm from imagining people watching a big man with a huge cock fucking her! What else will trigger an orgasm for Lydia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia must be thinking of sex and big cocks in her pussy most of the time now. Sexy lingerie and revealing clothes will stimulate her further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After enjoying several cocks in the

Friday afternoon gangbang, Lydia

will be eager to go work on Monday in her work uniform and be eager to suck James' cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is very hot and now loves sex, especially big cocks. Can’t wait for James’ next test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“With a cock in one hand, Lydia felt another cock touch her face. She reached out with her other hand, grabbed it and put in her mouth, sucking on it greedily. As she sucked on it, Paul continued to fuck her faster and harder, giving her another orgasm. She next felt his cum spilling into her, just before she knew she was just about to receive more in her mouth. She sucked faster as she wanted to taste it. She wasn't disappointed as her mouth was soon struggling to swallow the cum erupting from the cock in her mouth.”

Lydia will no doubt want to repeat this experience, which she loved, and more, at the swingers club. In an earlier chapter she orgasmed when James fucked her ass and again when double-teamed with James’ cock in her pussy and Tony’s cock in her ass. She will want to experience cocks in all her holes at the same time and the orgasms she will get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!