All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Speculating on a new job for Lydia, it is possible that Peter could arrange for her to work as an escort, and more specifically as entertainment for very private parties. In this fantasy scenario, Lydia would submissively agree to this proposal - after all, she willingly did whatever James directed her to do, and she loved it. She would get plenty of cock and she has few if any limitations when it comes to sex. Once established with an agency, her hours would be flexible to take into account her responsibilities as wife and mother. She would have plenty of time for swimming, gym workouts, spa treatments, and hair styling to maintain her incredible beauty and sex appeal. This is just my own speculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on butter cup cough up an other chapter or five. You got our attention so let’s not cold turkey this. I’m wearing out my phones screen checking to see if you any new additions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to read how Lydia and William had a frank discussion about her sexual needs and their relationship, and he told her that he encouraged her to find sexual satisfaction whoever she could. Providing, of course that she used birth control and was screened for SDI regularly - which now Lydia is already doing. And, of course, none of this would interfere with her responsibilities as wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What has the author in store for James? And for Stella?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia would thrive as a high-end escort. Her self-confidence, beauty, and sexuality would make for great arm-candy, companionship, and she would be fabulous in bed. She would get all the cock she could want and she would be an attentive lover to the older or less well-endowed clients.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am checking daily for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whatever Lydia decides to do' swingers club, escort, she is not getting any younger. In the event William died from effects of his injuries I would hope that Lydia would connect with one of Peter's affluent business friends or one

of her clients if she became an escort. Either way this big-titted beauty would have no difficulty finding a man to spend the rest of her life with - if that is what she wanted. She would

no difficulty finding the variety of men or women that she craves - for a long time, if that was what she wanted. The author has created an amazing character in Lydia and she deserves all the sex and happiness that she can get. what a terrific tale so far.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Her dreams included being surrounded by men at a party.” Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So much going on in this story almost forgot about James, Stella, and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Her dreams included being surrounded by men at a party.” Lydia really cannot get enough cock, and now she goes after what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Will it be all enjoyable sex in the coming chapters, or will Lydia face some challenges and have make some decisions? Will Stella use her in ways she cannot imagine to get revenge on James for betraying her? Will a mutual attraction between Lydia and Gillian challenge more sexual conventions for both? And William? Will he come to support and embrace Lydia's sexual needs and desires? The next

chapters will offer new and perhaps surprising experiences for Lydia - and for the reader, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is Lydia to have some more bondage experiences?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the mature buxom beauty! More experiences, please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More Stella. I love her evil plans for Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope that Lydia will face some stressful challenges which she will overcome, with even greater pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It has been suggested that Lydia could be referred by Peter to an escort agency. Would this bother Lydia, to be a “whore”? I doubt it. She was whored out by James and she really did not seem to give much thought to the circumstances, only the sexual pleasure the sex gave her. She also seems to enjoy variety. So if becoming an escort would provide a good income, even if not full time, Lydia might embrace the opportunity. Lots of sex, variety of men - and perhaps women - and good money. Especially if William is unable to return to work, which seems very likely. The author has created an incredible character in Lydia: sexually submissive, now sexually confident and assertive, an increasing exhibitionist, yet at the same time a supportive wife and responsible mother. This is fiction, and the author has characters that seem plausibly “real.” So anything is possible for Lydia, and the author can take her in almost any direction. I love it.

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmore12 months agoAuthor

Apologies to all waiting on the next chapter, totally tied up in work and family, hope to get done soon

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the update. We understand completely.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wonder what could happen if Gillian seduced (not a real challenge) Dave in her bedroom and Lydia happened to see what they were doing? Anger? Perhaps. Jealousy? Almost certainly. And if uninhibited Gillian offered to share? Lydia would be undressed in a flash. Interesting speculation. I have no idea what the author has in store for these two over-sexed and top heavy hotties, but I hope it will be fun to read about.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I want to say what an engaging story this is. I especially like how the author tells so much of the story from Lydia's perspective. The reader always knows what she is thinking and feeling, and her reflections on the changes with her life are particularly rewarding. The author has made Lydia's awareness of her body and her very large tits a constant in the story and this awareness makes for a much more interesting character. This reader cannot help but empathize strongly with her as she has new and different experiences. And of course the reader knows how Lydia is reacting and feeling when she is having sex, which adds immeasurably to the eroticism of those scenes. I hope this story does not end anytime soon.

AmbulAmbul12 months ago

Wow! This story could be called “big titted mom has it all.” Great cast of characters. Stella stands out as still a major challenge for Lydia, should she get her hands on the buxom mom. But Lydia will overcome and find even more sexual satisfaction along the way. The author has created such a web of characters and motives that there is no end in sight for this incredible tale.

AmbulAmbul12 months ago

Time for Lydia to have her sexual boundaries pushed again.

AmbulAmbul12 months ago

Over the past three chapters, things have been going very smoothly for Lydia and her family. I hope the author shakes things up a bit in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perhaps Stella will find a way to coerce Lydia to whore herself out in a strip club as a stripper and hostess? Or perhaps she will take her to her BDSM club and have Lydia put on a show. Stella’s perversions will make a reappearance somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

James had a reputation for using women for his own entertainment and then discarding them. It may a first when Lydia discards him, knowing that he is no longer necessary to her own sexual pleasure. Will we see James again in the story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lydia should ride a Sybian in front of an audience at the swingers club.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Looking forward for new experiences for Lydia and to see how they will affect her marriage and her relationship with her over-sexed daughter.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Could Gillian become an escort to pay for her college?

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Lydia increasingly seems to see herself as a sexually free woman initiating sex with whomever she wants. However, she still has a strong submissive side and was taken with Peter’s offer for her to become his submissive. However, Stella, who also is a dominant and an BDSM devotee, is well aware of Lydia’s submissive needs and desires and is likely to capitalize on them to get back at James. This will pose a great challenge to Lydia, who has only been exposed to a slight taste of BDSM by James. If Stella has an opportunity, Lydia will get more than a taste of what Stella clan dish out. This could be very interesting.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

So many threads to this story. I hope the author continues and pursues all of them. This is a very good and erotic story, with new twists in every chapter, even as existing threads are continued. I hope to read many more chapters.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Love to read about more exhibitionism, with micro mini-skirts, low-cut tops showing lots of cleavage on her big tits, and 5” or 6” stiletto heels. Perhaps even slutty makeup to complete the image of a very hot woman, who Lydia now is.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Top-heavy 50-year old Lydia should join a gym to ensure that her already hot body remains fit, toned, and ready to fuck at any moment and with as many men as she wants.

SkubabillSkubabill10 months ago

The story appears to be getting tired, but I do hope you will find the time to finish it.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Can you give us an update on the story? I do hope to see some serious challenges for Lydia.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Much as Lydia is dreaming of men surrounding and fucking her, she probably is not thinking of what the sadistic Stella might have in mind for her. As a way to get back at James, who she knows feels protective of busty Lydia, Stella could, through her friends in the sex trade, have Lydia forcibly pimped out as a whore for a large party of men. James might try to rescue her, but he would be walking into a trap and both could be bound and fucked by 20-plus men. Lydia might love it, but James not so much. Interesting possibility as it takes what James and Lydia did to Lydia earlier but brings it to a new and challenging level for the 50-year old beauty. I am ready to write exploitive James out of the story with his throat and ass stuffed with cock.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

You have written and wonderful and very imaginative and erotic story with an incredible cast of characters. It seems nowhere near to an end and I hope that you are able to continue writing it.

RANDR32059RANDR320598 months ago

Just got hooked on this story, will their be more. God I hope so.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Lydia was no doubt thinking of what she might experience at Peter and Jackie's sex

club. This may be repetitive, but she might have a BDSM experience as Peter's submissive and find herself being fucked this in ways she

oils imagine, with mind-blowing orgasms. Her daughter Gillian, and boyfriend Andy, are

looking to expand their sexual boundaries. Given Gillian's lack of sexual inhibitions, is anything possible? Could Gillian and her mom establish a new relationship based on sexual attraction and a sharing of sexual partners?

Thor2530Thor25308 months ago

Great story. Please continue

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

5’7” tall, pretty, youthful face, black hair, slim body, with very large 34DD tits standing proud on her chest, 50-year old Lydia looks to be about 30. She is gorgeous and built and could easily be mistaken as a very hot and busty pornstar or stripper. As she has admitted, she loves to be watched while having sex. Perhaps Stella could take advantage of her or trick her into making a pornographic film. Interesting possibilities.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Beautiful and stacked 50-year old Lydia is sweet, but she nevertheless is a cock-loving slut with bi-sexual desires and with few, if any, sexual inhibitions. Is her slut daughter Gillian out of bounds for her?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

good next up James having Lydia quit wearing bras in the office and other business functions and then take her on a business trip to visit the Henderson's and while they are their get Lydia involved in a full blown ogre fest

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

then Stella take Lydia to get several tattoos and her nipples pierced and 8 piercings in her hood as well as 8 piercings in her clit and have her Toung split down the middle from the tip back to the base

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, enough of a break. Let’s not be selfish. On to number 20. It is to good to stop.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Lydia learned a lot about caring for her skin at her spa appointments. I would love to read more how this stunning 50-year old slut maintains her beauty and cares for her very youthful-looking body. She now likes to display her huge tits and very hot body more and more. What are her thoughts when she looks at herself in the mirror? How does she now choose her clothes to accentuate her tits, legs, and ass? Is she becoming more comfortable dressing in more and more slutty clothes? Love the story and Lydia is a fascinating character. I look forward to the next chapter.

jmironjmiron6 months ago

Marriedandneedingmore, thanks for this amazing saga.

You have a lot of things in your personal life to do, but why don´t you break this chapter in small parts? Like you do in ch. 08 and 09? At least, we have something.

Ok, this is a very important moment in the story: her grandchild will born; Wiliam will find what she's doing, but...

I miss Lydia!

Thanks!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I too hope the author can continue with this amazing story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Re-read this chapter. It is an incredibly erotic and well written chapter, and I hope this amazing story can continue.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"She put the blindfold on him, "Ok, I'm in charge now. You are not to touch me."

I may have quoted this before, but I love the sexually confident and assertive woman that Lydia has become. I hope to read more about her sexual "experiences" in coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Food for thought: love the fact she wears nylons and garter belt with skirts, very sexy. Think of Lydia as a Story of O woman, exposed, whipped, humiliation but not have her lose some innocence

Thoughts to continue chapters

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Get that woman to a gym! She knows she has an incredible body for any age, and flaunts it in the most unassuming way. Much as nature has blessed 50-year old Lydia with very big and firm tits and the body of a 30-year old, she is old enough to keep herself fit and trim for all the sex that she now wants and needs.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I hope the author can continue this terrific and very erotic tale. It is nowhere finished.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!