Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

Story Info
Lydia now making decisions as to what she wants.
18.8k words
4.57
9.8k
13

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary, and Sub, for her Husband's Boss. Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

In this Chapter, Lydia takes more control over her fun.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!

Lydia and Brad visited William in the Clinic for a few hours. She listened to her son tell his dad how excited he was at the prospect of playing in a final the following day. She attempted to stay attentive to their chat, but her mind strayed to the weekend ahead and the possibility of having sex with Peter.

William looked closely at his wife and could clearly see that she seemed miles away. He wondered what was on her mind. He saw her look up from her trance and he smiled at her, as his son chatted away. He turned to Brad, "Son, will you go get your mam a coffee please and get yourself whatever you want. The nurse will tell you where to get them."

They both watched their son leave the room.

"So Willy, what did they do with you today?"

"Lots of exercises and some more tests on my flexibility. They tell me that we have a lot of work to do but they seem positive."

"That's good. They're the experts so just do whatever they tell you to."

"So how was your day, Love?"

Her first thoughts were how utterly shocked he would be if he had any idea of where she had been, "Oh it was quiet. I did the housework and relaxed a bit. I assume they have arranged to get you to the match tomorrow."

He looked at his wife, noting that she didn't appear to want to discuss her day. He thought she looked tired but still incredibly good. He couldn't remember when he had stopped realising just how beautiful she was. Yes, she was now a mature woman, but she had the body of a much younger one. And with her new confidence she appeared even younger still. He smiled at her.

"Yes, but they tell me I need to return soon after the match."

She looked at her husband, looking frail and tired in his bed, "Brad will be so happy that you are there and so will I. So are there any sexy nurses looking after you?"

He laughed, "Actually, there is one that is really attractive."

She laughed with him, "I hope that she's the one looking after your showers."

"Oh I doubt that, probably some big burly guy or some old witch," as they laughed together.

He was surprised at her words though happy that they were laughing. Their son returned and asked what they were laughing at.

"Oh nothing Son, just a silly comment," as he watched his sip take her coffee.

The chat returned to the final match as Lydia's thoughts drifted once again. After finishing her coffee, she turned to her son, "Brad, finish your drink, we better get off and let your dad get some sleep," noticing how tired he now looked.

After their goodbyes, they both kissed William and left his room.

That evening Gillian and Andy attended a birthday party for a friend of his. Gillian wore a knee-length light dress with much cleavage on show. Andy looked at his girlfriend, happy to be showing her off to his friends and delighted with her choice of dress. He noted how impressed his friends were with Gillian as she chatted away as if she had known them all her life. He also noted how they could not take their eyes off her impressive breasts and how much she enjoyed being the centre of attention. As he watched her surrounded by several guys his thoughts drifted to their discussion of threesomes and more. Although she was younger than him, she appeared to be far more sexually experienced, and he wondered what it might be like to see her with another guy or maybe girl. He felt himself get erect at the thought as he saw her wink at him.

His thoughts were interrupted by the birthday boy, Alex, "So Andy, tell me where did you find this hot girl?"

Andy smiled at his friend, "She's a daughter of a work colleague."

"I'd say she's good between the sheets."

"Alex, that's my girlfriend you're talking about," though smiling as he said it.

"Well, if I was you Andy, I wouldn't leave her alone with that crew for long," pointing to the guys chatting to her.

Andy looked at the guys now, not knowing several of them, seeing them get closer to her as they chatted. He left the birthday boy and joined the group, kissing her as he stood next to her. He saw the disappointment on the guy's faces and amusement in Gillian's expression.

Before long he eased her away from the group, on the pretence of getting more drinks, "Well, you're a big hit here tonight, Gillian."

She smiled at him, "Am I?"

He looked at her smile, knowing she was teasing him.

"You know you are. I think you enjoy the attention."

"Do I? Can I tell you a secret Andy?"

He saw her teasing look, "Go on."

"How do you think your friends would react if they knew I had no panties on?"

He stared at her, once again impressed at her total confidence, "I'm not sure I'd like to know what they would do."

"Oh Andy, I somehow think you know what they would like to do," as she kissed him on the mouth, noting how many watched them.

Andy also noted that they were being watched by the group of guys as he returned her kiss. He put his hand on her ass and felt her bare ass under it as he watched Alex walk towards them.

"Get a room guys," and they all laughed, "Can the birthday boy have a dance with the beautiful girl?"

Gillian winked at Andy as she took Alex's hand, leading him to the dancefloor where a slow song was playing.

Andy watched, and noted that many others also did, his girlfriend slowly dancing with the birthday boy. He saw them dance closely together, her breasts tight against his chest, her hands around his neck and his around her midriff. They appeared to be whispering to each other.

Gillian was enjoying the dance and particularly the fact that she knew she was being closed watched by Andy and the others. She could feel Alex's cock harden under his trousers, "So are you enjoying your party, Alex?"

"Oh I am now. How did Andy find a sexy girl like you?"

"Andy's a great guy. So is your girlfriend here?"

"I don't have one at the moment."

"Aww, that's terrible," she teased him with a tight squeeze, "No one to treat you on your birthday."

"Are you offering Gillian?"

She laughed lightly, "Alex, my boyfriend is standing over there."

"I'm sure my friends could keep him busy for a while."

She laughed again, "In your dreams Alex," as she felt his hand wander down towards her ass.

She wondered if she should stop this now as she saw her boyfriend intently watching them. She looked closely at him and saw him smile and wink at her.

As Andy watched his girlfriend dancing, he felt himself get very hard. He saw her look in his direction and clearly saw that she was enjoying the dance, laughing and whispering with his friend. He saw his friends hand wander down towards her ass. Seeing how many others were also watching, he was excited to see how far she might let Alex's hands, knowing that his friend might soon discover she was naked under her dress. He winked at her and saw her smile back at him.

She smiled back at her boyfriend, as she pulled Alex closer to her, "Alex, I think you're a very naughty boy."

His reaction was to let his hands fall lower on her back, rubbing tightly. As he felt her ass under her dress, he soon realised that he couldn't feel any panties, "Gillian, are you a very naughty girl? I think someone forget her panties tonight."

She whispered in his ear with a teasing tone, "Easier for Andy to fuck me."

"Only Andy?"

She put her tongue in his ear, "Yes Alex. Only Andy gets to fuck me," as she felt his fingers between her ass cheeks, pressing into her.

With those words the song ended so she pulled away from him and returned to Andy. She could clearly see and feel the number of eyes on her as she took her drink from the table and sipped it.

Andy looked at her, "You look like you enjoyed that."

She kissed him, "Not as much as Alex, but you're the only one that's fucking me tonight, Andy."

He laughed, "The poor birthday boy."

She looked at him, "Andy, you sound as if you want me to fuck him."

He wasn't sure whether she was teasing him or annoyed, "No, I don't Gillian."

She smiled, "I'm teasing you, Andy. I'm sure someone will please him before the nights out."

After a few more drinks most people had left the party. She looked around and noted that all that was left was the birthday boy with his group of friends, her and Andy. They were all chatting together with everyone buzzing from the amount of drink taken, including herself. She looked at Andy, "Should we go?"

He looked at her, looking incredibly sexy. He was thrilled at the way in which everyone looked at her, "Maybe one more drink?"

"Ok, Andy," as she watched him go to get them. She then felt a hand on her arm and saw it belonged to the birthday boy.

"Can I have another birthday dance please Gillian?"

She saw that all the men were looking at her, "Of course Alex."

The music was a fast number as they took to the floor, Alex took her hands and they danced.

Andy returned with the drinks to see than dancing had started. He listened to the comments of the other guys.

"Alex says she has no knickers on."

"It's a pity Andy is here. She's one hot girl."

"I'd love to get that dress off her."

Andy looked at the guys, talking as if he wasn't there. He saw them smile at him as they watched his girlfriend. He was slightly worried what they might want to do.

He watched as Alex began to swing her around, her light dress swaying to the movements. It was obvious to everyone that he was trying to expose her. As he swung her faster her dress did rise giving the guys a view of her ass cheeks. Andy felt himself totally erect and he was sure each of the guys also were.

The song stopped and was followed by a slow number. Gillian felt herself pulled into Alex's body, his hands immediately on her ass. She looked at the leering eyes watching her and knew that she should stop it there and then. When she looked into her boyfriend's eyes, she saw a little fear but also lust. She felt very horny and knew she didn't want to fuck anyone other than Andy but thought maybe she could tease the boys a little before they left.

She felt her dress being lifted slowly by the hands on her ass, as she faced the guys. She then felt his hands on her bare ass, his fingers between her cheeks and she knew he was trying to turn her around. She knew that the guys were aware of where his hands were as she allowed him to turn her. She was now aware that everyone could see her bare ass and his hands exploring it, "Alex, you really are a very naughty boy."

"Gillian, you know that five guys are now looking at your ass and you call me naughty."

She stuck her tongue in his ear, "You're still not fucking me, Alex."

"You can please me some other way so, you know you want to."

"You want me to please you in front of your friends?"

"Gillian, you know you want to. Look at Andy, you know he wants it too."

She looked at her boyfriend and saw nothing but a smiling face.

Andy watched her, a little nervous but impressed with her confidence in front of all the guys. When Alex had turned her around, her ass looked amazing in his hands. When she looked at him, he knew she was seeking his okay to carry on. He watched her hands leave his friends neck and go inside his top, stroking his chest. Then he saw her hands go lower and stroke the cock outside the trousers. He looked at the other guys to see them staring at the dancers, while also touching their own trousers. He was worried though he didn't want her to stop.

She could see that Andy wanted to see more. With his hands on her bare ass exploring lower towards her pussy, she touched the birthday boy's hard cock through his trousers. She looked over at the guys as she unzipped his trousers. She saw each of them watching intently as she lowered his trousers and underwear to the floor, feeling his hard cock in her hands.

She stepped away from Alex and looked down at his impressive cock. It wasn't huge but it was quite thick. She turned him so that he was facing the guys as she knelt before him. Immediately she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck on it slowly. She felt movement and was quickly surrounded by all the guys, their cocks in their hands, Including Andy.

As she watched each of them wank, she sucked the cock deep into her mouth, loving the sounds he was making. She felt a hand at her ass and pushed it away. Thankfully, whoever it was took the hint and stood up. She tickled the balls with her fingers as she continued to suck it, a little faster each time. It wasn't long before she felt his body shake. She stopped sucking him, leaned back and started to wank him, looking at the other guys doing the same. She looked at Andy and he turned towards her. She took her boyfriend's cock in her mouth as she continued to wank the birthday boy.

Andy watched his girlfriend wank Alex as she sucked on his cock. It was a thrilling sight to see each of the guys wank, Gillian on her knees. He felt her take his cock all the way down her throat and tongue it expertly. He couldn't hold out any longer and he moaned loudly as he came in her mouth. At the same time, as the birthday boy spurted his cum, spilling it on one of his friend's legs. He watched each guy quickly cum, none of them thankfully on his girlfriend.

She stood and went to Alex, kissing him with her cum filled mouth, "Happy Birthday, Alex," before turning to Andy, "Can you please bring me home and fuck me."

Lydia enjoyed a quiet evening, glass of wine in hand, watching TV. She felt very content, clearer in her thoughts about so many things. She would definitely sleep with Peter but wasn't yet sure if she wanted Jackie to be present or not. Brad's match wasn't until the following afternoon, so she had booked herself in for a hair cut in the morning. She wanted to look her very best for the weekend.

She thought about the next week and wondered what work might be like. She did feel differently about James, but she still thought she wanted to please him. In a way she felt as if she owed him some level of loyalty, given she would not be experiencing these new feelings had he not made a move on her. However, she was also now conscious of the dangers in which he had placed her. She also clearly knew that she didn't need James, or Stella, to experience these feelings of contentment, satisfaction and pure joy.

Dave watched her on the hidden camera. He had started to feel guilty about installing the cameras, albeit at James' request. He was glad that he had not turned on the recording facility so at least he thought that James could only watch her live. Obviously, James had never discovered that Dave had sex with Lydia or that he had turned off the camera when they were in her bedroom. Dave could see the history of when James viewed the cameras, and he was happy that it didn't seem to be too often.

The more Dave saw her, the more he thought how incredibly beautiful, sexy and sensual she was. He still found it hard to believe that she was 50 or that, prior to not that long ago, she had not experienced very much or good sex. She was insatiable for great sex, and he hoped that it would be like that for a long time. He certainly wanted to have lots more time with her. He had decided to go to see Brad playing the following day and looked forward to seeing Lydia and Gillian. He closed the App after changing some settings.

James' day had been quiet. He had gone to the office in the morning and spent a few hours with Tony going over the fine print of the Henderson's contract. He had not heard from Stella and wondered where she might be. He had texted her again that morning but received no reply.

He met on old friend for lunch who invited him to the Caribbean for a golfing holiday the following week. He quickly accepted the offer, thinking he deserved a break after all his hard work recently. He knew that his old friend would provide all that was required, including some local young women for his use.

Thinking of using women, he thought of Lydia and turned on the security App on his phone. All he saw was blank screens. He sent Dave a message asking what the problem was.

Peter and Jackie also enjoyed a quiet evening with a nice bottle of Chablis. They discussed the changes in Lydia's life since she had started working for James. Peter had made more enquiries about James from many sources and none of what he heard had been good. He had also asked some of his sources about Stella. Many said that she was very experienced in hardcore BDSM and that she could not be trusted. He shared all he had learnt with his wife as they discussed how best they could help their new friend. From their vast experience in swinging, they had come across so many people who had only experienced real sexual satisfaction in later life. Some were lucky where both parties in a relationship wished to experiment but in many cases only one party, usually the female, participated. Sometimes this was with the knowledge of the other partner, sometimes not. They discussed William and their views on how his position and views might or might not evolve. The one thing they both knew was how much they looked forward to sexual experiences with the older woman.

The day of the soccer final started for Lydia with her son waking her by jumping on her bed. She was glad she had decided to wear a nightly as he hugged her tightly, obviously excited at the day ahead. She told him to go and put the kettle on.

She put on a gown and joined him in the kitchen, where he asked for pancakes for his breakfast. As she cooked them, she heard the front door open and saw Gillian enter, dressed in a crumbled dress, looking very tired but happy.

"Hi Love, do you want some pancakes?"

"Oh, I'd love some mam. Let me go changed and I'll be back."

She watched her daughter run up the stairs. It was obvious that she had just climbed out of Andy's bed. She wondered if they had morning sex, as she recalled how good that had been with Brian.

Gillian was soon back in the kitchen, "I'm starved. That looks so good."

Lydia looked at her daughter, "So how was the party?"

"Oh it was okay," wondering what her mam would think if she knew what had happened there.

"Only okay? You're obviously getting on well with Andy? I assume you slept at his."

"Yes, I did. He's a great guy," as she took the pancakes from her mum and poured lots of syrup on them, "How's Dad?"

"He's doing ok. He'll be at the match today."

"Oh that's great. Andy is going too. We all want to see Brad scoring more goals," as she playfully hit her brother on the arm. He just gave her a huge smile.

"Are you here all morning?"

"Yes, why?"

"I want to get my hair cut."

She looked at her mam, remembering how rarely she had even got her hair cut, "Yes, no problem, I'll be here. I'm meeting Andy at the match, so I'll go with you."

Gillian observed her mam closely, seeing a very happy and content woman. She liked this new confident woman even if she suspected that she was playing away from home.

Lydia was happy that Ollie was once again available to cut her hair when she arrived at the salon. He told her how good she looked and that she had managed her hair well since their last appointment.

"Yes, Ollie. You wouldn't believe how many people told me that your work on me took years off me," laughing as she said it.

"Oh Lydia, I knew they would. You are a very beautiful woman. All I did was highlight that even more."

She blushed, "Well, I'm in your hands again."