All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

I can only reiterate, this story features an unprincipled woman who cheats on her badly injured husband, who is in rehabilitation, where she can and in the dirtiest way possible.

Where, I ask you, in your story is "for better or for worse" that they once did as vows?

A clear explanation of her actions would give her husband the opportunity to sue his former employer and his company and to sue everyone involved as well. With that he could divorce her and make himself independent for the future and would not have any financial problems. And Lydia could do what she seems to enjoy - whoring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My first reaction to this wonderful chapter is that the author has packed so much into it. In particular I noticed the attention that was paid to Gillian’s sexual activities. At the soccer match Peter immediately was drawn to Gillian’s big tits as well as Lydia’s, and Jackie told Lydia that Gillian was a “mini” Lydia, and that she “oozed” well-fucked sexuality. Gillian obviously enjoys being watched while having sex, just as her mother does., and Andy liked showing her off, and enjoyed watching her give a blowjob to his friend while several other friends watched, confident she would return to him. When Lydia realized that Jackie was watching Peter fuck her, she liked it, and told them so. Lydia’s parting thoughts at the end of the chapter were that she was at a “party,” “surrounded by men,” no doubt imagining that she would be lusted after and fucked repeatedly in all her holes and have orgasm after orgasm. It looks like the author is emphasizing how similar Lydia and Gillian’s sexual appetites are, and perhaps how soon they will share their desires. As was suggested before in a comment, Gillian and Andy may be invited to a swingers party. I am sure that both will enjoy that a lot, and Andy would certainly be one of the men that would fuck Lydia. This has been an immensely satisfying chapter to read and I already look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Lydia blushed, "yes actually, I think I do enjoy being watched. I'm not sure why but I do love knowing others see me having sex."

They held each other's hands tightly, "Lydia, you have to come to our club. You can live out any fantasy you want there. And believe me, you will be very popular."

Lydia blushed again, not understanding how her life had changed so much in such a short time. How she had gone from a private, conservative simple housewife to an exhibitionist insatiable woman. She knew that she wanted more and more sex, more and more orgasms and now she also understood that she wanted to please others as much as they pleased her.”

This is an incredibly fascinating and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if what Emily told James’ father Vincent will result in James being fired, and perhaps Tony taking over. Alternatively perhaps Vincent will sell the business to the Henderson twins. Either would enable the Henderson twins and Melia frequent access to Lydia, which she would like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG…..this just keeps getting better. The suspense is killing me!! I wonder how everyone is going to level James?? He’s such a pos, will Gillian become a total fuck toy with mom. My only complaint is it’s too long between chapters. Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia wore the black lace lingerie set, suspenders, stockings, and high heels for Peter that she purchased from Tammy in chapter 15. Peter was overwhelmed with how sexy she looked. Now that she knows that she did not look too “slutty,” she no doubt will return for more similar clothes. Hopefully Tammy can help Lydia with one or two bodycon dresses, which, as commented on in the last chapter, will definitely show off her amazing body, long legs, tight ass, and very large tits. With 5” or 6” stiletto heels, she will look incredibly sexy. Perfect to wear to the swingers club, especially now that she has admitted to herself that she is an “exhibitionist,” especially when having sex, but also when out and about and wanting to attract male attention and lust. Much better than the skirt/blouse outfits that she recently purchased for her job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every chapter is better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One way or the James is history as far as Lydia is concerned. Hopefully he will disappear quietly, but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this chapter. The author describes it as Lydia taking control of her “fun.” And at the end of the chapter, Lydia “knew she had some serious thinking to do regarding her wishes for the future. Fun was certainly on the agenda, but she wasn't sure where James or the job fitted in.”

Lydia now views her sexual experiences as a source of unmixed pleasure which she will not give up, with no moral overtones, so it is unsurprising that she would refer to these activities as “fun.” There is no moral dilemma for Lydia. It is all very simple. She just has to persuade William, and it appears that she will be able to do, perhaps in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Gillian was also dressed in jeans and the team top. Lydia looked closely at her and saw that she looked really good in the top, her tits looking so firm.

Gillian had the same thoughts about her mam. With the refreshed hairstyle, tight jeans and top, she thought her mam looked incredible, certainly nowhere near her age."

Two very hot and busty women, both with insatiable sexual appetites and who enjoy displaying their bodies. Are they beginning to realize how much alike they now are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mattenw. Back again. It is hard to tell if you are serious or not, but regardless, enjoy the story. You obviously cannot tear your eyes from it, and didn’t waste any time finding this latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has been commented on before, and in this chapter it is even clearer. Lydia feels an intense attraction to whomever she is having sex with, but when the sex with that person is over, she begins to think about her next experience and with whom she might share it. After her intense and completely satisfying sex with Peter and Jackie and after she returned home and went to bed, she did not dream of what she had just experienced, but instead dreamed of “being surrounded by men at a party,” doubtless dreaming of all the cocks she would get in all her eager holes and all the orgasms she would experience. Incredible, insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love when Lydia took control of the sex with Peter. What a switch from Lydia the submissive. She really enjoyed pleasuring Peter when he was blindfolded and he had to do what she directed. The scene was incredibly erotic. The author has really outdone himself with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She moaned loudly at his hard thrust, pushing back against him, loving his hard cock pounding her ass with the added knowledge that his wife was watching.”

Lydia loves to be watched while she is fucking, whether it is one friend or ten strangers watching. The thought has given her an orgasm just by itself. She has become a three-hole exhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Lydia, we all have fantasies. Maybe you just don't know them yet. . . . [that night] she went to her own bedroom, where she was quickly in bed and asleep. Her dreams included being surrounded by men at a party.”

Lydia does have fantasies, this one of a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After Lydia and William have their conversation and he comes to accept her need for great sex, she needs to have a similar conversation with Gillian, who very likely will quickly understand, as she shares Lydia’s insatiable sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gillian and Lydia have to get on the same page and not let preconceptions affect their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author keeps getting better and better with his character, Lydia. She blushingly admitted to Jackie that she liked being watched while having sex, and blushed again when Jackie said that she would “be very popular” at their swingers club. Lydia is both shy and and insatiable exhibitionist. The author struck just the right tone in this short conversation that conveyed so much of what makes Lydia such an appealing character. She does seem to be getting more and more comfortable with who she has become, and now also enjoys dressing to incite lust in men who look at her big tits and fabulous body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia describes her sexual experiences now as “fun.” And in a lot of ways it is just that. Beyond the orgasms, beyond the pleasure, she is starting to have “fun” with her sexual partners. With her rapidly growing self-confidence in her beauty and sex appeal, she has realized that sex can be fun as well as intense. First with Dave, when she smilingly stood in front of him and tossed her bra to him, knowing that he wanted to see and to play with her big tits. And again with Brian with their morning fuck. And most recently with Peter, when they traded places as dominate and submissive, on Lydia’s initiative. She really enjoyed and had real “fun” with that. What a character the author has created. Lydia is amazing in so many different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last line in this chapter says so much, as has been commented on before. In the previous chapters, the author has Lydia thinking or dreaming of her latest “experience,” with hopes for more new “experiences.” In recent chapters she has begun to focus on specific individuals who she wants to have sex with. With this dream, however, it is not a specific person, but a specific experience that Lydia dreams about: a gangbang. She enjoyed the group sessions under James and Stella’s direction, but now she dreams about what SHE wants: sex with many men and again with an audience. Jackie assures her that she can experience this “fantasy.” Hence the dream. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“He also noted how they could not take their eyes off her impressive breasts and how much she enjoyed being the centre of attention. As he watched her surrounded by several guys his thoughts drifted to their discussion of threesomes and more. Although she was younger than him, she appeared to be far more sexually experienced, and he wondered what it might be like to see her with another guy or maybe girl. He felt himself get erect at the thought as he saw her wink at him.”

Gillian is the dominate in their relationship, and seems to take the lead. Andy enjoys watching her show off her body. Gillian seems to really like him and his huge cock, so it is a good match. I suspect that Andy will get more opportunities to see Gillian display her body and fuck other men and women. The way Gillian and Lydia now look at each other may lead to something neither had experienced, and Andy and his big cock will be a part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In a prior chapter Lydia found herself looking at Jackie’s fit and sexy body and realized that she was looking at both men and women with sex on her mind. In an earlier comment, Lydia looked at Gillian’s body and thought that her “tits looked so firm.” It appears that Lydia was appraising her daughter as a sexual woman, not as her daughter. This appears to be unconscious, but with sex on her mind so much of the time, Lydia could not help but notice her daughter’s very sexy body and very big tits. The author says that Gillian “had the same thoughts” about her mom, thinking she looked “incredible, certainly nowhere near her age.” It looks like their mutual sexual curiosity may lead to more than looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love that the author has never used the word "slut" when describing Lydia, as the word seems to have only negative and even offensive connotations. Instead, Lydia now simply enjoys sex for all the orgasms and pleasure it gives her, and she wants more. In previous chapters she referred to her desires as "experiences " and now she admits to herself that she simply wants more and more sex, and that it is both "fun" and also gives her

unbelievable sensations and pleasure. She is beautiful and busty; if she was a man she would likely be described as a "stud." Go for it, Lydia! What a terrific job the author has done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Peter is a very experienced lover, but he was overwhelmed by the skill that Lydia applied in her lovemaking. No question, she has become an extremely proficient and erotic lover to both men and women. He was swept away when she took the dominant role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia was worried that the lingerie set with a push-up bra and with heels might have been “too slutty” for Peter. Instead, he was swept away by how the lingerie emphasized her tits and cleavage. He had her turn all around so he could examine in detail her amazing body. Now Lydia can return to the store, confident that she can consider something even more daring. Tammy will help her select more lingerie, perhaps some with a quarter cup bra or even something that only suggests a bra but leaves her very big and “firm” tits and nipples fully exposed. A tiny thong, perhaps even another crotchless thong too. And, although Lydia wore 7” stiletto heels to the cinema, 6” heels might be sufficient, but a pair of 7” heels for special occasions. Either would emphasize her long and shapely legs and raise and firm her already firm ass. Lydia has to think ahead to the swingers club coming up. This would also be a good time, as noted in an earlier comment, to pick out one or two revealing bodycon dresses, and together with the 6” heels, would be stunning. Lydia must now know that her body is so spectacular that no matter how little she wears, she cannot possibly look slutty, only incredibly sexy. This reader would love it if the author took us on another erotic shopping trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope to see more of Gillian in action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is pretty certain now that Jackie will arrange a gangbang performance for Lydia at the upcoming meeting of the swingers club. Lydia will need a special outfit, and Jacks and Lydia could return to the adult store on Clarence street to select something appropriate. Recalling the reaction of the men to her outfits she tried on before and what she wore at the Cinema when she was with Stella, Lydia may like to wear the see-through dress with 7” heels again. Under, she could select stockings and suspenders, a transparent bra or one with holes for her nipples, and a crotchless thong, She will definitely select an outfit that puts her 34DD tits, smooth pussy, and her firm ass on display.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, more action with big-titted Gillian. Like her hot mother, she seemingly cannot get enough sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the first paragraph of this chapter Lydia was thinking about having sex with Peter. In the last paragraph of the chapter her dreams were of sex with several men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would not surprise me if Gillian seduced Lydia, and things went from there. Andy, Dave, Peter, Jackie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vincent may boot James out of the company, and Stella may set a trap of her her own for him. She will exact her revenge with something sexual and sadistic. He will be lucky if he still has one nut. Dave will pull out the cameras from Lydia’s house and transfer his loyalty to Peter, thus freeing him to fuck Lydia without any concerns. She will visit him often, and also get his cock at swinger meetings (she might have to get in line).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an incredibly erotic story, with many themes developing. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She moaned loudly at his hard thrust, pushing back against him, loving his hard cock pounding her ass with the added knowledge that his wife was watching."

This says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gillian gave Andy”:s friend Alex a terrific deep throat blowjob while the other five men watched, along with Andy, who was smiling. Like her mother, busty Gillian likes an audience, although in this case she promised her pussy only to Andy. No doubt she and Andy will soon expand their sexual horizons to include others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Gillian observed her mam closely, seeing a very happy and content woman. She liked this new confident woman even if she suspected that she was playing away from home.’

All the small details add up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this chapter Dave went to the soccer match only to see Lydia, and Gillian. Gillian has already made her intentions regarding Dave known. He will get Gillian in the next chapter or so; perhaps he and Andy will double-team her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this chapter Gillian and Lydia keep looking at each other’s tits and body, thinking how good they look. Two hot women feeling each other out, neither quite sure what to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At the soccer match, both Dave and Peter looked closely at Gillian in her jeans and team top, the same outfit her mother was wearing, and both showed their slim bodies and big tits. Gillian was very pleased at the attention the men were paying to her body. The author seems to be building up to something interesting with sexy and busty Gillian, who, we now know, loves sex and enjoys being watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She watched Peter chat to her daughter and could not help seeing that his eyes wandered over her body, in particular her top. It made her a little jealous even though she knew that Peter, Dave and Andy could not resist looking at her own top again and again.”

This has happened before when Lydia felt “a little jealous” when Gillian came back from Andy’s place, knowing that her daughter must have had sex with Andy. What strikes me now is that Lydia was not upset because her daughter was having sex with her boyfriend or that Dave and Peter were obviously drawn to Gillian’s body and especially her big tits, as one might expect a mother to be. Rather, Lydia felt some jealousy for a very sexy and busty woman who was competing with her for male attention. More and more, Lydia sees things through the lens of sex, and she now seems to see her adult daughter through the same lens. What the author has done here is very interesting. Hopefully he is preparing the reader for something even more interesting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the swingers club, Lydia’s performance, Gilliam, Jackie, Peter, Dave, and Andy. Time to toss out normal conventions and go for it. Three very hot women and three very hung studs clearly ready for anything. Amazing characters, amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This incredibly erotic story keeps getting better. The next chapter should be incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Letting my imagination run amuck, I wonder if the author is contemplating a new role for Lydia. Perhaps as Peter and Jackie’s willing and eager quasi-submissive, they could arrange for Lydia to have frequent sex with their swinger friends in between the regular meetings. Perhaps she would want to help Peter by fucking selected business associates or clients, who of course, would be tested and free of STDs. She would make a stunning “executive assistant” or escort in this role, and would be beautiful and charming company, in spite of her many years as “just a housewife.” This, of course would be in addition to her expected regular sex with Dave. Gillian and Andy are still question marks in Lydia’s sexual future unless social conventions are ignored. She now wants sex on a very frequent basis, and certainly thinks about it all the time. I expect William will soon encourage her to satisfy her sexual desires so long as she fulfills her responsibilities as wife and mother. It seems that he will be pleased to see his sexy wife so happy. No problem there; Lydia wants that too. I don’t think that she would think of herself as “Peter and Jackie”s whore,” but would rather think that they are simply providing her with more safe cocks and pussies that will ensure that she is completely satisfied. There are a lot of stories, a lot of chapters here to tell of Lydia’s coming sexual adventures. There are so many dimensions to this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I will be very interested to see how the author juggles Lydia’s increasing need for frequent sex with her responsibilities as wife and mother of a young son, and with an over-sexed 20-year old daughter living at home. . While working for James, she got a lot of sex on the job. If she gets a new job through Peter, will she have the opportunity for sex during the day? Or will the job pay enough for her to support her family but be less than regular, full-time employment? If the only sex she can get is in the evenings or weekends, it will likely have a significant negative impact on her family obligations. This conflict is one of the things that makes this story so fascinating. Lydia’s feelings about sex may be uncomplicated, her life is certainly not. While this story is obviously not real life, it does contain plausible and believable complications that need to be addressed and sorted out in a believable way, or in a way that allows for the suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“He could not believe how much she appeared to need sexual contact, how willing she was to be taken in every way. . .”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Soon I can imagine Gillian and Lydia having a conversation about Andy, and Gillian tells her Mom “what a huge cock” Andy has, and how it satisfies her. “Do you want to see it” Of course Lydia does, and Gillian calls Andy into the room. He pulls out his cock and shows Lydia. Even in its flaccid state it is big, not quite as huge as Dave’s. “Do you want to touch it? Gillian says. Lydia reaches out a touches it, feeling its girth. “Put it in your mouth” Gillian says. It is all over then, Lydia wants it deep in her throat and definitely in her pussy.

That is my imagined conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia will need a new job that allows her to take care of her family responsibilities with as little disruption to family routine as possible. This lets out frequent evening or weekend work. At the same time she needs a way to get frequent sexual satisfaction. This conflict introduces an element of realism that marks this story in many, many places. So far Gillian has covered on many occasions, taken Brad to school, etc., and that could continue, allowing for a more flexible work schedule for Lydia. Of course, if she could wind up working for Jackie and Peter, most of those issues would be avoided. Aside from the erotic scenes, which are wonderful, this story has so many other dimensions that make it fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She prepared a light lunch before showering and doing her make-up. She put on a tight white push-up bra and matching lace panties over which she dressed in jeans and her son's team top. She looked in the mirror and saw her large tits well shaped in the top."

Now not only does Lydia get her hair cut and styled regularly, but after makeup and dressing, she looks closely in the mirror at her body, choice of lingerie, fit of blouse, etc., but especially at how her big tits are displayed to best advantage. Despite her lingering doubts, she knows she is gorgeous but wants to makes sure that everything she wears emphasizes her amazing body. Lydia more and more thinks about and is primed for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Things are getting very interesting in this chapter. At the soccer match "Peter had a good chat with Gillian, enquiring about her college work, closely examining her body."

It looks like Gillian may have two new men in the next chapter or two: Dave, and now Peter. And if Gillian shares Andy with Lydia, things will indeed get interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" She realised that she had not seen, what she would consider a grandmother, earlier in the mirror. She smiled at the thought."

Love this very erotic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He put his hands on her shoulders, "Lydia, thanks for last night and this morning. It was so wonderful. You really are an exceptional lover."

She looked up at him, her immediate thought being that he didn't refer to her as a slut or a whore,"

Lydia is learning fast that her love of sex does not brand her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After Lydia's first night with Peter and Jackie, she would without a doubt fuck anyone they asked her to, for whatever reason. Swinging may be just the beginning of endless sex for Lydia. She would love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“The Lake House was the name for their summer house. Although only an hour away, it was a great place to escape to for long weekends or longer periods. They sometimes hosted small parties there for some members of their club.”

So, Peter and Jackie do not limit their swinging to the meetings of their swingers club. No doubt a small party will be planned soon and some of the club members will get another taste of Lydia’s charms. Perhaps a potential employer for Lydia will be invited?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has said more than once, but Lydia’s big tits do play a significant role in this story. I love that the author has kept them front and center where they belong. They have focused the attention of men and women in the story, and are central to their sex play with Lydia. Speaking of her body, Lydia now is an eager three-hole sexpot, loving a big cock in mouth, pussy, and ass. What a story! I look forward to the swingers club meetings which should be coming up in the next chapter or two. Lydia is a fabulous character, indeed, a heroine in her own transformation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia did not understand how she had changed “from a private, conservative simple housewife to an exhibitionist insatiable woman. She knew that she wanted more.”

What makes this statement so delightful is that while Lydia perhaps did not understand how she became a totally changed woman, she knows exactly what she has become. And she has no regrets or misgivings. She now likes to show off her fabulous body and big tits, and especially likes to be watched while having sex. Is there a stripper or porn actress lurking beneath the surface?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For sure Lydia will want to be fucked again and again at the club. Gillian and Lydia need to talk, and then. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible! Next chapter?

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreabout 1 year agoAuthor

Author here: Apologies to all waiting for the next Chapter but I'm totally tied up in work and family stuff at the moment. Will probably be a few weeks before I can get back to it. Thanks as always for your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to send me private messages if you have anything to add.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the update. You have written an amazing story so far; it will be hard to wait for the next chapter but that will make it all the more sweet when it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia now has to wait an entire week before she goes to the swingers club. In the meantime perhaps Dave will be available to take the edge off her lust. Also, Lydia can go shopping for an outfit to wear to the swingers club. Perhaps a tight, stretchy and very short dress with very high heels that shows every curve and shows off her very large tits to best advantage. She might add some touches to her makeup to add to her allure. Lydia is fast becoming adept at her makeup and choosing lingerie and clothes to maximize her sex appeal right up to the line where she would feel slutty. She definitely wants men to look at her and want to fuck her. That pleases her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As had been commented on before, I would like to see Gillian share Andy’s big cock with her mom. The author has teased the reader with this possibility. He wants it and Lydia certainly wants it. A threesome with Gillian and Lydia servicing his cock would be amazing. They could do the same thing with Dave. Both men would be delighted. The two women should be able to make the adjustments necessary, as they both appear to view sex as something good just for the pleasure it brings and with no inhibitions. Both have already recently looked closely at each other’s very sexy and busty bodies with more than casual interest. I suspect that the mother-daughter relationship could quickly evolve into a woman-woman relationship. That would open the door to a lot of fun and a lot of pleasure for both of them. The author has already proven to be very adept at dealing with and overcoming complicated interrelationships and social conventions in a very plausible way and still keeping the focus on the erotic in this incredibly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia might have to get in line for Dave’s huge cock. It looks like Jackie will be visiting him in the coming week. Since he isn’t coming to Lydia’s house while William is in the rehab clinic, Gillian may miss flirting with him at home and she could call him. He would no doubt clear his calendar to get into her young pussy. It would be fun to see how the author might address this situation, where Dave is banging all the hot women in the story. There are many incredibly erotic plot possibilities here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia now wants cocks in all her holes as often as possible. She especially likes to please a man by deep throating his cock and swallowing all his cum. She thinks that the pleasure and orgasms that she gets from a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time are “unbelievable.” For her, sex is about her orgasms and pleasure. Nothing more. Exhibiting her amazing tits and body, especially when fucking, is another source of great pleasure. She loves it when men look at her tits with lust in their eyes, and she dresses to attract men she wants to fuck. Luckily for Lydia now, she has plenty of attractive (and STD-free) men she enjoys fucking, and they cannot get enough of her. She does not consider herself a slut, a pejorative term, but admits out loud to Jackie that she just likes sex, as much as she can get, and exhibiting her body, which she now realizes is quite fabulous, and astonishingly, that of a 30-year old.. For Lydia it is all quite simple, actually. In the story, it does appear that her husband is on the edge of supporting her sexual pleasure-seeking outside of marriage; they just have to open the conversation.

And then there is Gillian, apparently as sexually uninhibited as her mother. The author has been teasing the reader with her and her boyfriend, Andy, who enjoys watching Gillian with other men, and who also happens to lust after Gillian’s mother. Lydia, on her part, has certainly noticed Andy’s hard body and would fuck him in a minute given the opportunity. All this is to suggest that for Lydia, sex has no limits, and the author also I seems to be suggesting that for Gillian, sex has no limits either. The author has brought us a 50-year old busty beauty who has been transformed into a woman with an insatiable sexual appetite. Interestingly, she is now where her 20-year old daughter, is. Both are beautiful, with big tits and amazing bodies, and with completely uninhibited approaches to sex. So now we have two women with similar sexual wants and needs in the same house. Their mother-daughter relationship seems to be on the verge of being transformed too, into something much more interesting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope to read about a pre-swingers club clothes shopping trip to Clarence street with Jackie. That will be an adventure, and Lydia can tell her about her visits there with Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

maybe mother and daughter could lie side by side as Mother satisfies Andy while Gilliam gets fucked by Dave? then the 2 women get into the 69 position so pleasure each other?

think either one of them can take Dave's or Andy's big cock up their ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With some prep, perhaps with plugs, and a lot of lube, I suspect that both women could take Dave and Andy’s cocks in their asses, and they would love it. Both women seem to be hyper-sexual and get pleasure from any kind of sex. The author has created two women for whom nothing sexual seems impossible. Although a DP in ass and pussy with both men might challenge their limits, it is highly likely both would want to give it a try - and succeed. Cocks in ass and mouth would be no problem for either. A 69 scene with Gillian and Lydia would be awesome. The author is really good at these kinds of sex challenge scenes, and it would be fun to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whatever happens to James I suspect that the Henderson twins and Melia will be visiting regularly. For sure Lydia will be tops on their list of people to see. Lydia will likely be very busy and very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gillian is probably ready for a gangbang. It would be fun to read that Gillian and Andy were accepted into th swingers club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to to more action by our two cock-craving and top-heavy beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oils Willam be willing to go beyond mere

acceptance to support and to show off his sexy busty wife? He must know that Lydia is stunningly beautiful and to have her on his arm in public would be a thrill. He could take her shopping and she could model new outfits and lingerie for him. Afterwards she could

give him a world-class blowjob. He would know she was his even though she is sharing her body with others. Their 30-year marriage could be stronger than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She looked over at the guys as she unzipped his trousers. She saw each of them watching intently as she lowered his trousers and underwear to the floor, feeling his hard cock in her hands.. . . .She turned him so that he was facing the guys as she knelt before him. Immediately she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck on it slowly. She felt movement and was quickly surrounded by all the guys, their cocks in their hands, Including Andy."

Gillian is a very enthusiastic sexual exhibitionist, just like her mother. Now, however, she wants Andy's approval , which she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia loves to be fucked repeatedly by different men. What is her limit? Four? Six? Ten? Who knows. Lydia knows only that she orgasms with each cock. The only thought that Lydia had on the topic was after she had been fucked blindfolded by two men under the direction of James and Stella, she knew she wanted to be fucked much more. She now loves being fucked in her ass as well as in her ass and pussy at the same time and she orgasms quite quickly from anal fucking. She has not orgasmed when deep throating a man, but with a finger on her clit she would, without a doubt. The author has created a character in Lydia who is still a committed wife and mother, but who also has an uninhibited and insatiable appetite for cock - and also for pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful and very erotic story. The character Lydia is very appealing. All the other characters with their own motives and thoughts make for a delightfully complex and fascinating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to Lydia’s preparations to go to the swingers club. The author is very, very, good at making Lydia’s makeup and wardrobe preparation extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it that there is no dark side to Lydia’s lust for cock and pussy. Every sexual episode, with one person or many, seems to leave only very pleasant memories for Lydia. She looks forward to more sex as if she was looking forward to a special treat, and now her self-confidence in her beauty and sexuality lets her really enjoy the sex and have fun! Even all the complications in her life seem not to have affected her ardor and enthusiasm for more sex. She sees the complications simply as hurdles to overcome, nothing more. The author has really done it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is so refreshing that this is in no way a morality tale, so anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fell in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Lydia prepares herself for the swingers club, she will be certain that she will be fucked, and fucked hard and repeatedly, which is what she wants. She will no doubt dress to attract attention to her beautiful face, very big tits, tight ass, and long and shapely legs, telegraphing clearly that she wants men and women to lust after her and want to fuck her and that she in turn wants to be fucked. Jackie will make all the necessary preparations to make sure that Lydia’s fantasies and desires come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Andy to fuck Lydia, then Gillian catches them in the act and joins in, as she has planned the whole thing. They end up in a threesome. Lydia and Gillian enjoy orgasm after orgasm and Andy gets his very large cock in all their holes. Their sexual pleasure is so great that neither woman gives a thought to social convention. When they have used up Andy, Gillian smirks at her mom and Lydia smiles back, very satisfied. They will do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia must be eagerly awaiting the author’s next chapter in her amazing story with more sexual adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can Lydia take Dave and Andy at the same time? I bet she would, given the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although Lydia does not see herself as a slut, she surely looks forward to a cock in all her holes, and sex with multiple partners, and being fucked repeatedly be many men. She has become a sex machine, with a body that will attract both men and women. She wants more cock, more pussy. Hopefully her wishes and dreams will come true in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still a dutiful and loving wife and mother, Lydia must convince her invalid śhusband William that her need for sex outside of their marriage will not dim her love him. It appears that William will be persuaded with less difficulty than Lydia thinks. as he has been thinking about this for weeks. He knows she deserves more sexually than he can give her and wants her to be happy."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It has been suggested before and I will add that Daveneeds to get into Gillian and Andy into Lydia. Perhaps a foursome or Andy and Gillian can also join the swingers club. Andy's big cock and Gillian's big tits, hot body, and willingness to have new sexual experiences will make them a hit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author has been teasing us with Andy and Gillian's increasingly hot sex for the last few chapters now. They are now ready to reach out and include others in their fucking. It is time to bring them into Lydia's uninhibited sexual orbit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can imagine Lydia in a form-fitting bodycon mini dress with spaghetti straps. A lot of cleavage on her 34DD tits and a lot of thigh showing. Stay up stockings and 5-inch stilled heels. Hair styled and makeup on her beautiful and youthful face. 50-years old but with big tits and a body of a very hot 30year old. Lydia is ready to rock 'n roll at the swingers club.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It doesn’t look like James will get any more of Lydia’s very hot body. Stella has plans for him. I would not be surprised if she had him tied up and fucked in his no doubt virgin ass by a very large cock, or perhaps several very large cocks, and then in his mouth and be forced to swallow the cum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

O.K., we know that Lydia will go to the swingers club and get all the sex she could want. I suspect that Dave and Lydia will get together more. Andy and Gillian are question marks, but it seems clear that the author has increasingly highlighted their sexual proclivities, especially those of very sexual Gillian, with a very possible aim to bring them into Lydia’s new sexual world, which includes Jackie and Peter, and their swingers club. Will more sexual conventions be broken to allow for great pleasure for Lydia and Gillian? James and his role with his father’s company is not clear, but the Henderson twins may have a much larger role in that company This of course means they and Melia will see much more of Lydia. James will likely be out in the cold in more ways than one. Stella will no doubt have her revenge on him, and it will not be pretty. The author has woven so many threads into this story, and how they interact and come together well be shown in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s possible that Lydia could lose her parental relationship with Gillian, but that would open other possibilities. . .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the sex scenes. After describing big-titted and absolutely gorgeous Lydia, I also look forward to the scenes where Lydia gets dressed, shops for sexy clothes, and lingerie, and her thoughts while doing so. I also enjoy those scenes when she shows off her body in revealing clothes in public. Your descriptions of her enjoyment parading in front of strange men (swimming pool, cinema) are some of the most erotic highlights in this very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More exhibitionism from Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

James, though twisted, did find what Lydia’s heretofore hidden talents and desires were, and made use of them to further his own sexual desires. Will Peter, who finds Lydia extremely attractive, sexy, and fun, find her a new job that can take advantage of her talents and desires. Perhaps Jackie has some ideas?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

With her very large and perfect tits and tight, slim, and very youthful body, Lydia needs to buy more clothes that showcase her body. Her shopping trip when she bought short pencil skirts with slits on the thighs and fitted blouses for work was a good start, but more seems to be called for. She must be ready for those occasions when she should dress as the sex object that men already drool over.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking forward to more challenges, more opportunities, and more experiences for busty Lydia in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking forward to new challenges and more new experiences for Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enjoy reading about, and imagining Lydia preparing for display and sex: bathing, shaving, body lotion, mirror, makeup, hair, more mirror, lingerie, dress, heels, mirror again. Her thoughts throughout her preparation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What new challenges, new tensions will Lydia be exposed to in the coming chapters? At this point her story seems to consist only of pleasure after pleasure without break. More is obviously to come, but there must be a dark side to every cloud and Lydia could have experiences that she was not prepared for. Perhaps Stella has new plans for her? Perhaps she could use Lydia in such a way to punish James, who Stella knows has tried to protect Lydia from her most extreme and kinky desires. Anything is possible in this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More on sexy, very busty, and very horny Gillian. She too seems to be looking for new sexual experiences.Perhaps she will break some sexual conventions as she finds them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Lydia watched all the new people in her life chatting together. She wondered what Dave and Peter had discussed earlier when she had seen them deep in conversation. She watched Peter chat to her daughter and could not help seeing that his eyes wandered over her body, in particular her top. It made her a little jealous even though she knew that Peter, Dave and Andy could not resist looking at her own top again and again.”

I love this paragraph, as it captures the present moment in rhe story beautifully. Dave, Peter, Jackie, and Andy. All have already or probably soon will fuck Lydia, and likely Gillian as well. Lydia sees that all the men look at Gillian’s beautiful and busty body with lust in their eyes, and “it made her a little jealous” even though she knew that they were looking closely at her own sexy and busty body as well. She no doubt wanted to be fucked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!