Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of hours later she looked in the mirror at the finished product and loved the refreshed look, "Thanks Ollie, that's so good."

"It's easy to work with natural beauty. Is there a special occasion this weekend?"

She laughed, "Would you believe it if I told you a soccer match."

He laughed with her, "Well, we all get our kicks in different ways."

She smiled and told him about her son's match but not about her hopes for the rest of the weekend. She paid the receptionist and returned home. This time the cost didn't even cross her mind.

She prepared a light lunch before showering and doing her make-up. She put on a tight white push-up bra and matching lace panties over which she dressed in jeans and her son's team top. She looked in the mirror and saw her large tits well shaped in the top.

When Lydia returned to the kitchen her son and daughter were already eating the lunch. Gillian was also dressed in jeans and the team top. Lydia looked closely at her and saw that she looked really good in the top, her tits looking so firm.

Gillian had the same thoughts about her mam. With the refreshed hairstyle, tight jeans and top, she thought her mam looked incredible, certainly nowhere near her age.

Shortly after finishing their lunch they left for the match, being played in a nearby stadium with a capacity of 20,000. This was by far the biggest stadium any of the boys had played in. When they reached the carpark, Lydia watched her son stare around him in awe. She hoped he would not be overawed and that he would enjoy the day. She looked around and saw many people, most dressed in one of the team's colours. She heard Paddy before she saw him, as he dashed over to Brad.

She looked up to see Peter and Jackie approaching. She was delighted to see them, though a little nervous after the discussions the day before. Peter immediately hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek before Jackie did the same. Both also hugged Gillian.

They walked together to the stadium, listening to their kid's excited chat. Gillian left them to find Andy as the boys headed to the dressing rooms and Jackie spoke to another parent.

Peter touched Lydia on the arm, "You're looking very good Lydia. Love the hair and I adore the top."

She punched his arm lightly, "Behave Peter."

He laughed, "I will, for now. Do you want a coffee or a beer?"

"Coffee please," as she saw Jackie turn towards them.

"Coffee for me too, how are you Lydia?"

"I'm good. Strange day yesterday but thank you for arranging it."

"Yeah, lunch with my husband is always strange," laughing.

Lydia laughed with her, "That's not what I meant, and you know that."

"I know. I'm glad you did the tests. Now let's enjoy the day."

They hugged and took the coffees from the returning Peter. They then saw an ambulance arrive and William taken out, in a wheelchair. Lydia went to her husband and kissed him before wheeling him over to the others.

Jackie leaned down and gave William a kiss on the lips, squeezing his hand lightly as she did it. She smiled at him, "Hi William, How's the holiday camp?"

He smiled back at her, "If only, Jackie." He looked at the younger woman, thinking she looked very sexy. He had enjoyed the kiss and her tender touch.

Peter shook William's hand and offered to wheel him to the stand, chatting away as they walked.

After taking their place in the stand, Lydia looked around her and was surprised to see Dave nearby. She turned to Jackie and quietly told her that Dave was there. She was surprised when the other woman immediately went to where he was seated, reading the match programme and even more surprised when he returned with her and sat next to Peter. Lydia wasn't sure if it was good for them to have met each other, particularly as the married couple knew exactly what had happened between Dave and herself.

"Hi Lydia. How's Brad? Hope you didn't mind me coming to the match."

She blushed a little, "Not at all Dave. It was good of you to come," as she heard Jackie introduce her Husband to her black lover.

Peter looked at the huge hunk of a man as his wife escorted him to their seats. He had heard about Dave but hadn't pictured such a fit man. He could clearly see that his wife was attracted to the man, and he couldn't blame her. He looked at Lydia and saw that she was embarrassed at Dave joining them. He put out his hand when Jackie had introduced him and invited him to sit in the seat next to him, furthest away from Lydia, who was seated next to William.

After some small chat Peter turned inwards towards Dave, "So how do you know Lydia?"

Dave looked at the man. He hadn't seen Lydia arrive as he had been reading the programme. He had been surprised when he saw a sexy woman walking towards him, a big smile on her face. When he looked behind her, he then saw Lydia just as the woman introduced herself. It was obvious to him that she was checking him out and examining his body closely. He clearly did the same with her. He didn't hesitate when she invited him to join them.

"I do some work with William."

Peter wanted to see how honest the man would be with him, "I'm told he has improved so you must be good at your job. How did they find you?"

Dave felt as if he was being interviewed, "I did some work for her boss James in the past and he recommended me. In fact he arranged it."

Peter smiled, "Yes, I hear that James has been good to her," trying to establish how much Dave might know.

Dave returned the smile, "Yes, James does look after his employees."

"Indeed, that's what I hear."

Dave looked closely into the other man's eyes, trying to figure out what exactly, if anything, Peter was trying to say or ask. He looked over at Lydia and saw her deep in conversation with another parent. He noticed that Peter was watching him closely.

"Lydia looks good, don't you think Dave?"

They smiled at one another, "Peter, Lydia always looks good."

Just then Jackie pinched her husband's arm which he took as a signal to stop this discussion. He turned to Dave, "Can I get you a beer?"

"Yes please, Peter."

"Ok, I'll go grab some. We can chat later," letting Dave know the conversation wasn't over.

As Peter left for the beers, Jackie indicated that Dave should take the seat next to her, just as the teams ran onto the pitch for their warmup. Everyone stood and cheered.

Dave looked at this married woman and knew instinctively that she was sexually active with more than her husband. He also suspected that it was with his approval. He wondered if Lydia was aware of this. When he thought about Peter's questions, he suspected that they knew he had bedded Lydia. This made him very curious as to what Peter wanted to discuss with him.

Just before the match started Gillian and Andy joined them. Gillian was amused and pleased at the looks she got from all the men.

The match started with both teams playing in a nervous restrained manner, both played very defensively. The first half was fairly uneventful with few shots on goal. Brad had been starved of possession, barely touching the ball.

Everyone discussed this over the half-time break, all agreeing that their team needed to be more positive in the second half. Dave chatted with William as they discussed the Clinic and the exercises being done there. Peter had a good chat with Gillian, enquiring about her college work, closely examining her body.

Lydia watched all the new people in her life chatting together. She wondered what Dave and Peter had discussed earlier when she had seen them deep in conversation. She watched Peter chat to her daughter and could not help seeing that his eyes wandered over her body, in particular her top. It made her a little jealous even though she knew that Peter, Dave and Andy could not resist looking at her own top again and again.

Everyone stopped chatting, stood and cheered as the teams re-entered the pitch. Peter and Jackie cheered loudly when they saw Paddy had been introduced for the second half. Lydia saw Brad and Paddy embrace in the middle of the pitch.

The second half didn't start good for their team as they conceded an early goal. The opposing team then set themselves up into a very defensive formation, with almost all of their players in their own half. That made it very difficult for the team to get the ball to Brad and the other forward players. Their manager brought on three additional subs to try and change the dynamic of the game. With ten minutes to play Paddy was fouled just outside the box.

Lydia watched as her son got the ball and placed it for the free kick. She saw him talking to Paddy and another player. She saw that everyone in the stadium had gone quiet as they waited. She listened to Peter saying to Dave that this might be their best chance to get back in the game, just before she heard the referee blow his whistle.

They all watched as Brad ran up to the ball. Everyone expected him to attempt to kick the ball over the wall of players in front of him, but he surprised the opposition by simply slipping the ball to his right where one of his teammates had freed himself from his marker. This player then crossed the ball to the back post where Paddy snuck in to head the ball into the goal.

The stadium erupted with loud cheers as the boys on the pitch chased after Paddy and smothering him with their hugs. The game was now level with eight minutes remaining. Lydia and all in their group hugged each other, with high-fives between the guys.

They all watched nervously as both teams created goal chances but with both defences staying firmly in control. As full time approached the officials signalled four minutes of injury time. Paddy had the ball in the middle of the pitch. He looked up and saw Brad pointing between the defenders. Getting the message, Paddy stroked the ball between two defenders and saw Brad get the ball, who was fouled in the box just as he was about to shoot at goal.

Time seemed to stand still in the stadium as all looked at the referee, almost in slow motion, put the whistle to his mouth to signal a penalty kick. Loud cheers were heard from one side of the stadium, moans from the other. Peter looked at his watch, "Last minute."

Lydia watched her son receiving treatment on the pitch. He appeared to be injured, holding his head. She thought he might be crying but couldn't be sure. She felt Jackie hold her hand as they waited to see what would happen next before hearing loud cheers when Brad got to his feet gingerly and walked to the edge of the box, where he had a brief chat with some of his teammates.

The next thing they saw was Brad walking to the penalty spot, the ball in his hand. William reached out and held his wife's hand, Jackie holding the other one. When the referee blew his whistle, Brad took three steps back before running forward and striking the ball. Lydia couldn't watch and had her eyes closed but knew he had scored from the loud cheers and jumping around her. She opened her eyes to see Brad running towards the stand, his teammates chasing him. She hugged her husband, Daughter, Jackie and all the men around her. Other parents, strangers to her, also seemed to want to hug her. She saw that Gillian also received many hugs.

The referee played two more minutes before he blew the final whistle, when the celebrations started in earnest on the pitch and in the stands. The cheering continued as the boys received their medals and Brad, as the captain, raised the large cup into the air.

Once the team had done their lap of honour on the pitch the kids joined their parents and friends. Everyone hugged their kids and parents congratulated the coaches before the boys returned to their dressing room where drinks and food was awaiting them. The parents grabbed a beer or coffee in the stadium bars.

William waited for Brad to come out of the dressing room and got to spend a little time chatting to him before the ambulance returned to collect him. Lydia wheeled his chair out of the stadium, and they had a quick chat before he had to leave. She kissed him, told him she loved him and that she would see him the next day.

She returned to the stadium and found Dave and Peter in deep conversation. She wondered whether to join them but decided instead to join Gillian and Jackie. Andy had left them to meet other friends in the Stadium. They chatted about the match as they watched their sons once again out playing on the pitch. Andy arrived back and asked Gillian to join him in having drinks with his friends, so they said their goodbyes and left.

Jackie turned to Lydia, "Gillian's like a mini you."

"What do you mean?"

"That girl of yours is one sexual lady. I can tell that she's having lots of fun with Andy. She oozes sex appeal."

Lydia looked at her friend and smiled, not sure what to say, just as Peter and Dave joined them, beers in their hands and coffees for the two women.

Peter spoke, "Wasn't that an amazing second half?"

They all agreed that it had been. Peter touched Lydia lightly on the arm, "We will have to celebrate this win."

Lydia smiled at him, as she saw Jackie ease Dave away from her, "And tell me Peter, how should we celebrate?"

"I can think of lots of ways."

She laughed, "I've no doubt you can."

"Why don't you bring Brad over to our place tonight. The boys can play together. I've asked some of the other parents over for a few drinks and a barbeque. You can stay the night."

She looked at him and smiled, "That's a nice thought."

"And what's stopping you, Lydia?"

"Nothing Peter."

"Great, I've told everyone it's from 7pm but feel free to come earlier if that suits you."

Dave walked towards them and told them that he was leaving. He hugged Lydia and Jackie and shook Peter's hand and then he was gone.

Peter looked at his wife who winked at him. Lydia saw it and wondered what Jackie might have discussed with Dave. Just then, the boys ran towards them. After some small chat with other parents they all left the stadium, returning to their own houses. On the journey home Lydia told her son about the evening plans. Brad was thrilled to be going and staying at his friend's house.

Lydia returned home to an empty house. It felt slightly strange not to be checking in on William. She told her son that they would leave in about an hour before going to her bedroom and stripping. As she walked to her bathroom she stopped and examined herself in the full-length wall mirror. She turned sideways to look at her side profile, pleased to see very little excess, in fact all that was visible was her large tits and a trim body. She then showered, making sure that she was totally bare and clean.

After her shower she looked through her wardrobe, wondering what she should wear. With other parents also there she didn't want to look overly sexy, but she did want to look good for Peter. She chose red lace underwear under a light summer knee-length dress, a little cleavage on show. She packed an overnight bag in which she put a suspender and stocking set, black lace underwear, and a silk see-through nightie.

She then went to her son's bedroom and packed his bag. Before leaving the house, she rang both her daughters. Gillian informed her that she was staying with Andy that night. She heard from her eldest daughter, Imelda, that the expected baby could be a little later than expected. Lydia was happy to hear that her daughter was feeling ok. Her last thought was that she would be a grandmother within the next two weeks. She realised that she had not seen, what she would consider a grandmother, earlier in the mirror. She smiled at the thought.

She sent William a message saying that they had been invited to a celebration party in Peter's house. He replied, telling her to enjoy it. She felt just a little guilty that he had no idea how much she would.

On the journey to Peter's house in the hills, Lydia listened to her son, still on a high after the match, and talking excitedly about his penalty. When they arrived, he immediately ran to the pool area, expecting Paddy to be there. She was greeted by Jackie who hugged and kissed her, a huge smile on her face.

"Hi Lydia, I'm so excited about tonight. You look amazing."

Lydia looked at her friend, wondering if she would be present later, "So am I, Jackie," looking around and seeing no other cars.

Jackie noted this, "You're the first to arrive. Peter's gone to get more booze. I have to tell you that I haven't seen him so excited for a long time."

Lydia smiled, "I' sure that's because of the boy's match."

"We both know that's not true, bring your bag in and I'll show you to your room."

Jackie escorted her friend to the room, next door to her own bedroom. Lydia looked around at the enormous tastefully decorated room. There was a patio door which covered the entire wall, outside which there was a large balcony with a hot tub. The room was dominated by an enormous bed. In the bathroom she saw a jacuzzi and a shower big enough for several people. She placed her bag on the bed and turned to her friend, "Jackie, this is beautiful."

Jackie walked towards her and hugged her before kissing her on the mouth.

"Lydia, you have no idea how much I've wanted to do that all day," as they both saw, out the window, cars coming up the driveway.

In total five other couples joined them for the BBQ in the pool patio area. The kids played around in the pool as the adults chatted away. Lydia noted that all the invited people were couples that she knew lived in the Hills area. It was obvious that all were good friends of Peter and Jackie and that the kids had been there often. As she looked at all the women dressed in summer dresses, she was happy with her own outfit. The men all wore designer shorts and short sleeved shirts. Although Brad played on the same team as their sons, she didn't know them well.

Everyone was friendly and chatty as they congratulated her on Brad's performance and winning penalty. She noted that each of the men examined her closely, her cleavage getting a lot of views. She saw Peter busy at the BBQ but still that his eyes rarely left her for long. She went to him, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

He smiled at her, "No, all is good. I'm sorry I invited everyone else now. You look so sexy. I just want to kiss you."

She laughed, "Later Peter," as she touched his bare arm tenderly.

Shortly afterwards the food was served, and everyone sat around and chatted. When Peter went to the house for more drinks, Lydia followed him. As he closed the fridge door, she put her hands around his neck and kissed him.

He picked her up and sat her on the kitchen unit top, all the time looking out to make sure no-one else was coming. He placed his hands on her thighs, pushing her dress upwards to reveal her red lace panties. As she spread her legs for him, he toucher her panties lightly and they kissed again. So engrossed were they with each other than they didn't hear the footsteps, just a voice.

"What's going on here?"

They both looked up startled, only to see Jackie smiling at them.

Lydia looked at her friend, glad it was only her that had come into the kitchen. With her husband's hand inside her panties, she smiled, "Sorry Jackie."

They all laughed as Peter placed Lydia on her feet before joining the others back on the patio.

For the next two hours all chatted as they ate the food and had more drinks. Lydia really enjoyed the friendly chats and the attention she received from the men. She wondered if any of their friends were members of the swingers' club. Gradually, each couple left until eventually Lydia was alone with Peter, Jackie and their sons. Jackie called the two boys, taking them to Paddy's playroom and telling them they could play with his X-Box for a while.

As soon as they had left Peter went to Lydia who was laying on a sun lounger. He sat on the edge of the lounge and once again put his hands on her thighs, "Where were we earlier?"