Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter looked at the women playing, loving the reaction of his wife and the eagerness of Lydia to please her. He looked at their older friend kneeling on the bed, pleasing his wife. Her ass looked delicious, and he reached over and touched it. He noted how Lydia spread her legs for him, so he reached down and pushed two fingers into sopping wet pussy.

Lydia continued to taste her friend's sweet wet pussy, as she felt his fingers enter her. She pushed back against them, loving them in her but knowing she wanted something else. She turned her head and smiled at him.

Her smile told Peter what she wanted, and he obliged by ramming his cock into her wet pussy, pushing her forward. He watched her re-position herself so that she could continue tasting his wife's pussy as he started to fuck her slowly, yet again feeling how her pussy grabbed his cock. He saw his wife look up and smile at him, seeing the pure joy on her face. He knew her looks well and he could clearly see that she was thoroughly enjoying the attention her pussy was receiving.

He continued to fuck the wet pussy, listening to the sounds of the two women. His wife's moaning told him that she was close to a great orgasm, and he knew that Lydia had already cum shortly after he had entered her. He looked down at his wife's face, he would know exactly when she would explode. He began to pick up the pace and fucked Lydia harder each time, watching her struggle to keep her mouth on his wife's pussy.

Jackie could not believe the sensations running through her body, the tongue action on her pussy was driving her to a sensational orgasm but she was trying to delay it until she knew that her husband was ready to explode within their friend. She looked up at him. She saw the look she had seen so many times when they had shared another woman, the pure ecstasy in his expression. When their eyes met, they both knew the time was near.

Lydia loved the taste of her friend's sweet pussy, and her husband's large cock in her. This was more like fucking, different to the love making of the night before and she loved them equally. She felt Jackie's body began to shake and then her head trapped by her legs tightening around her neck. She knew that Jackie was about to orgasm as Peter fucked her harder and faster. Trapped between Jackie's legs, the force of his thrusts was even harder. Lydia felt the orgasm hit her friend, her wet pussy against Lydia's face. At the exact same time she felt Peter explode, his huge spurts of cum and that set her off on another explosive orgasm of her own. As Lydia screamed, she heard the others also moaning loudly, as they all came together.

The three lay on the bed together, all spent from the morning sex. No one spoke as they lay there with closed eyes. Eventually the silence was broken by Peter.

"I better go check on the boys," and after a kiss with the two women, he was gone.

Jackie looked at her friend's flushed face, "I hope I didn't hurt you when I trapped you between my legs."

Lydia smiled and held the other woman's hand, "I loved it Jackie, I loved feeling you cum, so close."

"Lydia, have you any idea how good that was. It was sensational."

"It felt good to me too, Jackie. Unbelievably good," then with a smirk, "Did you enjoy watching us last night?"

Jackie laughed and squeezed her hand, "I must say I loved it. You looked so good in the low light. I think you like being watched?"

Lydia blushed, "yes actually, I think I do enjoy being watched. I'm not sure why but I do love knowing others see me having sex."

They held each other's hands tightly, "Lydia, you have to come to our club. You can live out any fantasy you want there. And believe me, you will be very popular."

Lydia blushed again, not understanding how her life had changed so much in such a short time. How she had gone from a private, conservative simple housewife to an exhibitionist insatiable woman. She knew that she wanted more and more sex, more and more orgasms and now she also understood that she wanted to please others as much as they pleased her. She still shook inside from the incredible threesome with her married friends, and she thought about Jackie's words.

"Jackie, I don't have any fantasies. I just want to have new experiences and repeat others."

"Lydia, we all have fantasies. Maybe you just don't know them yet."

Lydia laughed, "Maybe, I'll have to think of some."

"You do that and then I'll make sure they happen for you. Hopefully, I can be part of some of them," as she leaned across and kissed her friend tenderly, "I better go shower, the boys will be getting up."

Lydia watched her friend leave the room, leaving her lying alone on the huge bed. She looked out at the morning sun, recalling in her mind being bent over the balcony and in the hot tub. She looked at the messed-up bed, remembering Peter making love to her and then fucking her frantically that morning. She smiled to herself as the scent and taste of her friend's pussy came to her mind. She wondered if the sex she had experienced in the last number of hours could ever be bettered. She was thrilled to have pleased both of them and they certainly had satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams. How could she possibly have any fantasies after last night, she thought.

She knew she needed to shower but she didn't want to lose the sensational feelings still running through her. Nevertheless, she knew that Brad would be awake and wondering where she was so she headed for the shower.

While Lydia was showering, the married couple were dressing in their bedroom. Both were on a high after sharing Lydia. Peter turned to his wife," Jackie, I don't think I've ever seen joy on your face like I saw this morning."

"Lydia is unbelievably good at giving oral. I think she's trying to make up for a lifetime of frustration."

Peter agreed, "The woman is insatiable. I wish you had a cock so you could feel the way her pussy sucks your cock in and almost trap it. I've never felt any woman do that and she doesn't even know she's doing it."

Jackie laughed, "If I had a cock, Darling. There'd be no stopping me."

He hugged his wife, "We have to get Lydia to the club."

"Well, I think she's up for it."

"Good, let's make it happen next week so while William is still in the Clinic. We chatted last night, and I think she'd love him to know she's having sex with others, but she's obviously scared of his reaction."

Jackie was happy that Lydia had spoken to her husband, "Let's see how it goes. I find it hard to believe that he doesn't suspect anything. As we know well, most men love their wife being fucked by another man, as long as she comes home afterwards."

He kissed her wife, "I'll go get breakfast on. I sent the boys to the playroom for a while," and he left the room.

Dave woke that morning with a young black girl in his bed. After the match the day before he had gone to a friend's party with no intention to link up with anyone. He had enjoyed spending time with Lydia, her family and friends. He was intrigued with Peter and Jackie. Jackie was a hot sexual woman who left him in no doubt that she wanted to fuck him. Peter was a very interesting guy, and it was obvious that he was interested in Lydia, both personally and sexually. He also suspected that Peter would have no issue with his wife having sex with others.

Peter had asked Dave a lot of questions. The questions, many about James, had Dave wondering if Peter knew what was going on at the office. Dave was in no doubt that Peter would want to protect Lydia, he just wasn't sure who from. He wondered if either or both the married couple was aware that he and Lydia had spent time together in bed though he knew. from their friendliness towards him, that they didn't disapprove, if they did know. Peter had given Dave his number, as had Jackie, and he thought he might call them the following week.

The more he thought about Lydia and also Jackie, the hornier he got as the night went on. As the party continued, he was introduced to a friend of a friend, a hot black girl, probably in her mid-twenties. He examined her body, loving her large tits and ass. He ended up bringing her home to his apartment where they fucked three times before falling asleep. In the morning she took his cum in her mouth before she left for an early shift at work. Neither asked for the other's number.

He then remembered that he had not replied to James' message about the cameras not working. He had turned them off a few nights previous, feeling guilty about spying on Lydia and the family. He replied to James saying he didn't know what the problem was but since William was in the clinic, that he had no reason to go to the house to check.

Andy and Gillian both had hangovers after a long late drinking session the night before. After the match they had gone to Andy's place for a quick fuck before they headed to a party with friends he had met at the match. After the previous night, Andy wondered if his girlfriend would again tease his friends, but Gillian was only in the mood to drink and dance. They had not discussed what had happened at Alex's party. He had thought a lot about her on her knees surrounded by the guys as she had sucked first Alex and then him. He knew that it had excited him, but it had also scared him a bit, knowing that the guys could potentially have taken it further and he wasn't sure he could have stopped them, assuming he had wanted to. He knew, looking at her sleeping naked body, that today wasn't the day to discuss it.

Lydia and all in the house enjoyed the lovely breakfast that Peter had made. The boys were still excited from the day before and couldn't stop talking about their goals. Lydia found it strange that they all ate and chatted normally, and she wondered if it was only her that couldn't get the previous night and that morning out of her mind. She looked closely at her married friends, watching them chat away to the kids, once again realising what a special couple they were, how lucky they were to have one another. She saw Peter look at her and she smiled.

After breakfast Lydia told her son to get his stuff together, that they would be heading soon. She then went to her own room where she sat on the balcony for a few minutes, looking out at the trees and pool. She realised just how private it was there, probably just as well given what she had done on the balcony the night before. She heard the door open behind her and saw Peter approach.

He put his hands on her shoulders, "Lydia, thanks for last night and this morning. It was so wonderful. You really are an exceptional lover."

She looked up at him, her immediate thought being that he didn't refer to her as a slut or a whore, "Peter, the thanks are all due to you and Jackie. I can't thank you enough for inviting me to your beautiful home and for giving me such glorious memories."

"I hope they won't only be memories and that you will join us again."

"I hope so too, Peter," as she held his hand and kissed it.

"Are you going to join us at the Club next Friday night?"

She smiled at him, "I think I would love to, but I need to figure out if Gillian is around to look after Brad."

"If she's not, Brad can come here. We have a sitter for the night looking after Paddy."

She smiled again, "I bet you'd have an answer to any obstacle I might put in the way."

He laughed, "You're right, I would pull out all the stops to make sure you join us but really there's no pressure. Think about it."

She stood and they hugged and kissed, "I have been. I better get ready to go. We are going to see William today."

He hugged her tightly, "I hope he's ok in the Clinic and that he'll get out soon."

She smiled, "But not before Friday."

He laughed, kissed her and left her to pack.

She watched him go, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, looking amazing. She knew she wanted to go the club but needed to be sure that it wouldn't create any issues at home. Even with William in the Clinic, she knew that she had to be cautious. She couldn't keep bringing Brad to their house as she was nervous that William or even Gillian would begin to suspect something. She also wondered where she could tell Gillian she was going. She packed her bag and returned to the kitchen.

Shortly afterwards, in front of Brad, she thanked Peter and Jackie for a lovely evening and for their hospitality. She also had Brad thank them. After everyone had hugged each other, they left for home, promising to chat in the days ahead.

After they left, Peter and Jackie sat on their patio, their son in the pool. Peter turned to his wife, "Thanks Love for last night. I know we don't sleep with other people here in the house and it was very special."

"Lydia is very special. I knew she would relax more here than in a hotel. I know you could have taken her to the Lake House but here was better."

"Yes, but seriously thank you. Maybe we could all go to the Lake House sometime."

The Lake House was the name for their summer house. Although only an hour away, it was a great place to escape to for long weekends or longer periods. They sometimes hosted small parties there for some members of their club.

She smiled at her husband, "I was thinking of calling Dave this week."

"I thought you might! I might call himself for a chat. I think he might be useful for us in dealing with the James issue."

"I had a different reason for calling him," as she winked at him.

He laughed, "See how it goes, maybe he might join the club. He would definitely be popular with the ladies."

"I'll see if I want to share him first," as she stood and kissed her husband, "Do you want a coffee darling?"

Lydia and Brad returned home to a quiet house. She looked into Gillian's room and saw that her daughter had not been home the night before. She told her son that they would be going to see his dad in about an hour.

During that hour she called her pregnant daughter. Imelda told her that there was no change, that she expected to give birth in about two weeks. They agreed to meet at the clinic later that day. She then sent Gillian a message telling her about the visit to her dad and that she would prepare dinner later that day. The final message she sent was to her husband, asking if there was anything she should bring with her. He asked her to bring the books and magazines from his bedside table.

Shortly afterwards they left the house. On arrival at his private room, they found him sitting in a wheelchair, watching the TV. Both she and Brad kissed him, then sat next to him on a couch. He switched off the TV as his wife gave him his books and magazines.

William looked at his wife thinking she looked radiant, a very happy woman, "Did you have a good night in Peter's place?"

She tried not to blush as she answered, "Yes, there was about 6 couples plus their kids there. Peter and Jackie provided some lovely food and drink. I think everyone enjoyed it, chatting about the match."

He looked at her, wondering why she had blushed a little, "Did you get a taxi? I assume you wanted to have a few drinks."

"We actually stayed over, Jackie insisted."

He looked at her again, thinking she was becoming more flushed, "Oh that was nice of her. I'm sure they have lots of spare rooms, from what Brad has told us about the house."

"Yes, I had a lovely room and Brad slept in Paddy's room."

As she spoke, she was delighted to see the door open and her pregnant daughter enter, along with her husband, Sean."

William continued to examine his wife, even as his daughter kissed him. Sean interrupted his thoughts by asking him if he had watched the new TV series on the Greatest World Train Journeys, since both had a great interest in trains.

Thankfully, for Lydia, her daughter started talking to her about the way she was feeling each day. She knew she had blushed a little and hoped that her husband had not spotted it. She didn't like lying to him and the discussion with Peter, about most husbands being ok with their wife sleeping with other men, came to her mind. As Imelda chatted away, Lydia looked at her husband, once again wondering if William could ever accept that. When they made eye contact with her, she smiled at him and then returned her attention to Imelda.

William was deep in thought about the possible reasons for her flushed expressions, given his simple questions. Of course he had noticed at the match that Peter seemed to pay Lydia some attention but surely nothing had happened with him or any of the other parents that could make her feel embarrassed. He was more convinced than ever that she was having sex with someone else. He tried to put the thoughts aside as he listened to Sean talk about his wish to take some of the train journeys.

Imelda and Sean were the first to leave. William asked his wife about Gillian. Lydia took out her phone and saw that her daughter had replied to her earlier message, saying that she would be home for dinner. Lydia told her husband this.

William considered asking her more about the celebration party but decided against it. He wasn't sure why, but he had a sense that she didn't want to discuss it. He also wondered if he really wanted to know why. In any event he was tired and needed some rest.

Lydia thankfully saw that he had become very tired. She turned to her son, "Come on Brad. Let's go so that your dad can get some rest."

William smiled at his beautiful wife, "Thanks Love. I am actually tired. Will you come back tomorrow, and we can chat."

She kissed him on the cheek, "Of course, I'll call after work."

Brad kissed and hugged his dad, before he and his mother left.

On the way home Lydia decided to get a pizza delivered for their dinner as she wasn't in the mood for cooking. She waited until she got home to check with Gillian as to what flavour her daughter would like. When she reached home, she discovered that Gillian wasn't home yet, so she messaged her, asking her for her choice. The reply she got was that Brad should decide. Lydia asked Brad and the decision was made. She phoned in the order, to be delivered an hour later.

James' weekend had been quiet. He had gone to his parent's house for lunch that day and he thought that his father had acted very strangely towards him. While his mum was as friendly as ever, his father had asked him many questions about the business and the accounts. James had attempted to answer all the questions without raising concerns, but he was worried at the number of questions asked.

When he arrived home, he saw the message from Dave about the problems with the cameras in Lydia's house. He didn't like the response. He also saw that Stella had not responded to any of his messages that weekend. He was glad that he was getting away to the Caribbean and that he wouldn't have to see his father, Stella or anyone at work. The one person he would miss seeing was Lydia. He picked up his phone and sent her a message.

Lydia herself felt tired, the busy weekend catching up on her. Gillian arrived home, looking the worse for wear, still recovering from her hangover. The pizza was delivered, and they all sat in silence as they ate it. No one seemed to be in the humour for much chat, even Brad said nothing.

After the dishes had been cleared away, Gillian excused herself and went to bed. Lydia sent her son to bed early and then relaxed on the couch with a glass of Chablis. The TV was on, but she wasn't really concentrating on it, thinking instead of her unease in answering William's questions. Even though she would love her husband to know and accept that she needed sexual experiences, she did not want him to be hurt by suspicions about her behaviour. She heard her message alert on her phone and saw it was from James, asking about her weekend. She replied, telling him about Brad's match and nothing else. She saw him typing a reply.