Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wild celebrations?"

She didn't know what to say, "No, just a few drinks with some of the parents. Nothing wild."

"That's a pity. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I won't be around this week. I'm going to the Caribbean with some friends."

"Oh that's lovely James, I'm sure you'll have a great time."

The reply she received was one word, "James?"

At this stage she wasn't sure about her future needs with him but she typed, "Sorry Sir. I'm just a bit tired."

"Ok, I'll forgive you for now. I'll miss your attention this week. Maybe I'll get you to send me some pictures to keep me going."

"Thank you, Sir," making no reference to his pictures comment.

"Ok Lyds. If you want to take some time off this week, go ahead and do it."

"Thanks, I might just do that."

"Keep your phone on in case I need anything. Otherwise, I'll see you when I'm back."

"Ok Sir, enjoy the holiday."

Lydia realised that he had not asked about William and that calling him "Sir" irked her in some way. She was suddenly happy that he would not be in the office for the next week, and she wondered if she should bother going in herself. She knew she had some serious thinking to do regarding her wishes for the future. Fun was certainly on the agenda, but she wasn't sure where James or the job fitted in.

With those thoughts she turned off all the lights in the house, switched on the alarm and went to her own bedroom, where she was quickly in bed and asleep. Her dreams included being surrounded by men at a party .........