Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched his hands rubbing her thighs, seeing her thighs appear inch by inch until he had pushed her dress all the way up to her hips. She saw her red panties appear and she spread her legs for him. As she felt his hands touching her inner thighs, she looked around, conscious that they were outdoors on his patio. She lay back on the lounge and enjoyed his touch, teasing her pussy lips with his fingers. She heard a noise and looked around, seeing Jackie on another lounger, drink in her hand, watching.

Lydia lay back on the lounger and closed her eyes, feeling his fingers pressing against her clit, as he kissed her thighs. She moaned as he pushed her panties aside and pushed a finger into her pussy. As he probed her pussy with his finger, she felt a kiss at her lips. She opened her mouth and returned Jackie's kiss.

As the kiss continued, she felt her panties removed and then a tongue on her clit. She moaned into the kiss as Peter kissed her clit, licking it lightly, then pushing his tongue into her pussy. Lydia felt the orgasm build up inside her as each of the married couple continued their pleasure of their mature friend. Jackie kissed her harder as Peter worked his magic on her clit. He knew that Lydia was close to an orgasm, so he licked her clit with a faster motion, feeling her body tense up before hearing her moan loudly, her pussy juices flowing.

Lydia lay on the couch, her head in her hands as she recovered from the amazing orgasm. When she opened her eyes, she saw the married couple smiling at her, drinks in their hand. They handed her a glass of wine and then sat on the lounge bed on each side of her, pulling her dress down. She saw her panties on the patio ground.

Jackie stood and pulled her dress over her head, "Do you fancy a swim, Lydia?"

Peter also stood, "I'll tidy up here, have a nice swim."

Lydia watched as the other woman stripped and dived, naked, into the pool. As Peter picked up beer bottles, she stood and took off her dress and bra, before walking into the pool. She noted that Peter watched her closely, clear lust in his eyes.

The women swam a number of lengths before standing next to one another at the shallow end of the pool, the water at waist level. Jackie reached over and touched Lydia's breasts, pinching her nipples and kissing her.

Lydia returned the tender kiss, cupping her friend's tits in her hand, loving the feeling of them. As they kissed, she saw Peter watching them intently. She ran her hands down towards Jackie's pussy and fingered her clit. Jackie stopped the kiss, jumped up and sat on the edge of the pool, her legs wide open, her inviting pussy right in front of Lydia's face.

Lydia didn't need to be told what her friend wanted as she leant forward and kissed her pussy. She loved the look of her friend's neat bare pussy as she pushed her tongue inside. She loved the sweet scent and taste of the wet pussy and the moans of her friend. She loved that Peter was watching them.

Standing in the pool, she continued to kiss, lick and tongue the glorious clit and pussy, feeling the sensations it was causing in the movements of her friend. She wanted to feel her friend orgasm at her touch, wanted to taste her wet pussy, wanted Jackie to experience the intense feelings that Lydia had come to treasure herself. Before long she felt legs tighten around her head, then as they shook uncontrollably.

She heard the loud moans of her friend, "Oh fuck Lydia, that so good, oh, oh, oh," just before she felt an intense orgasm overtake the body between her head, the legs tightening and almost choking her.

Once her head was released, she looked up and saw Jackie laid out on the ground in obvious happiness and Peter with two large towelled-gowns in his hands. Lydia left the pool, took a towel and wrapped it around her just as Jackie sat up, to be pulled to her feet by her husband.

Peter had watched the entire erotic scene in his pool. He knew, more than anyone, how his wife loved another woman giving her oral pleasure. When he had seen their guest strip, he had looked at her bare tits for the first time. He had known that they would look good but couldn't get over how firm they appeared, how sensational her nipples looked. He wanted to touch them, but he knew what his wife wanted first. As he watched, he noted how attentive Lydia was to his wife's pussy, how much she appeared to enjoy tasting and kissing it.

Many times he had watched his wife orgasm with men and women but, as he watched her facial expressions and heard her moans, he knew that this was a special intense orgasm for her. He wanted to fuck their guest so badly but knew that, by waiting until later, it would be even better.

He gave the women another drink and then went to check on the boys, bringing them back to the pool area. They joined the women, seated in their gowns at the table, where they all had a little food and drinks. Lydia looked at a large clock on the patio and noted that it was almost 11pm. She then looked at the young boys, still excited but obviously tired.

"Boys, it's time for bed. You've had a long day."

Neither boy objected and Peter rose, "Kiss your Mams goodnight."

The boys rose and kissed each woman before following Peter into the house. Jackie clinked her glass with her friend, "I hope you're looking forward to fucking my husband. Because I know he is."

Lydia smiled, still finding it hard to believe the words coming from her friend's mouth, how she was offering her husband to her, "This is so surreal, Jackie."

"Peter will get the boys to bed so if you want to have a quick shower or anything, please go ahead. All I will say Lydia, is enjoy it fully."

Lydia looked at her friend. She was torn between being alone with Peter and Jackie also being there, deep down knowing she wanted the former.

Jackie could almost see the other's mind working. She stood, pulled her friend to her feet and gave her a huge hug, "If you don't mind, I am not going to join you tonight. Believe me, we will have an unbelievable threesome but tonight I just want you to experience my husband's incredible love making. Now go and get yourself ready."

Lydia hugged and kissed her friend before heading for the house. She could not believe how nervous she felt, how much she was looking forward to seeing Peter's naked body for the first time. She could not remember ever feeling so excited at the anticipation of anything in her life. As she passed Paddy's bedroom, she heard Peter reading a story to the boys. She listened to his manly voice for a few moments before going to her own room.

There, she quickly showered and put some make up and perfume, dabbing some between her tits and above her pussy. After dressing, she sat at the bedside mirror and looked at her reflection. She thought the vision before her showed a beautiful, sexy woman who knew that she was about to have a wonderful night. She was unsure whether she should wait for him to come to her room or whether he expected her to go to him. She decided to wait.

Peter finished reading the story, and after kissing the boys, he turned off their light and returned to the pool area where he found his wife, sitting and sipping a drink. He got himself a glass of wine and joined her.

"Did the boys get to sleep?"

"Yes, eventually. They wanted page after page of the book."

She laughed, "Lydia's gone up."

He looked at his wife. Even after so many years together, he found her incredibly beautiful, sexy, unending in her devotion to him. He considered himself so lucky to have met and married her, so fortunate to have a partner that was willing to share him with other women. It was rare that such meetings would take place in their own home which made tonight all the more special. He stood and kissed her.

She looked at her husband. He still looked sensational to her. She appreciated the life they had built together, never taking for granted all that they had. She loved that he still found her sexy and that they had a great sex life, while at the same time understanding that they both required sexual contact with others. She thought of the woman upstairs in her house waiting to be fucked by her husband and she felt happy for both of them. Yes, it was strange that it was happening in their house so, to give them more privacy, she had decided to sleep in the guest bedroom next to the pool. She kissed him, smiled and whispered in a teasing voice, "Go to your new prey, Lover Boy."

They hugged and he left and went to his own bedroom, where he showered and dressed only in his boxers, over which he wore a gown. He felt nervous but excited.

Lydia had heard him pass her room and eagerly stared at the door waiting for it to open. When it didn't, she walked out onto the balcony to look at the stars in the sky. She was surprised at the quietness up here in the hills and how dark it was without street lighting.

Hearing some movement, she returned inside, seeing the door open and Peter walk in, a bottle of champagne and two crystal glasses in his hands.

Peter had taken a deep breath before opening her door. He walked in, to an incredible sight in front of him. He saw Lydia walk in from the patio, dressed in a see-through silk nightie. Under it he could clearly see her tits, lifted high by a tight black push-up bra, her cleavage looked incredible. He looked down and saw her dressed in black suspenders, panties and stockings completed by high heels. He had known she was beautiful but the vision before him blew him away as he put the champagne on the table and approached her.

Lydia saw the admiration and pure lust in his eyes. She had dressed in a way that she hoped pleased him but was nervous in case she had gone too far or dressed too slutty. The look in his eyes told her that he was very pleased. She watched him approach her and take her in his arms.

They kissed tenderly, hands around each other's neck.

"Lydia, you are so beautiful. So sexy. So amazing."

She smiled at him as he stood back and popped open the champagne, poured two glasses and handing her one. He clinked his glass to hers, "To Us."

They took a sip of champagne after which Peter placed a chair in the middle of the floor. He sat on it, "Lydia, please stand there," pointing in front of him, "I want to have a good luck at that incredible body."

She placed her glass on the table and walked to a space a few yards ahead of him. She stood still, hands at her side.

"Turn around please."

He could not believe the vision in front of him. When she turned around, he looked at her tight ass. It looked sensational in the panties, suspender and stockings, even under the nightie.

"Touch your toes."

He watched her bend and touch her toes, remaining in the position. Her nightie rose, giving him a glimpse of the skin above the suspenders and her black lace panties. He was very hard by now and he could easily fuck her in that position, but he wanted to make this moment last.

"Ok you can stand."

She stood but remained with her back to him, waiting for the next instruction. She loved his soft-spoken commands and felt very vulnerable when bent over, her ass in the air for him. Even with her back to him, she could feel his eyes on her.

"Face me."

She turned and faced him to see he had removed his robe and was now seated in his boxers, watching her. She could see his erection clearly under the boxers.

"Take off the night dress."

He watched her lift the nightie over her head. He stared at her trim body, her glorious tits, lifted high. He took his time looking over her body, her long legs looked incredible in the stockings and suspenders. He saw in her eyes, how much she wanted him to touch her, but he would make her wait. He looked at every inch of her body from her beautiful face to her heeled feet before he stood and approached her.

He went to the table and picked up her glass, refilling it before putting it to her mouth for her to take a sip. He placed the glass back on the table before walking around her slowly. He could sense that she wanted to reach out and touch him. He was impressed with how still she remained, how she waited for him to tell him what he wanted.

He stood behind her silently, staring at her ass up close. He reached out and touched the skin between her panties and her stockings. He felt her jump forward then go back to her still position.

He walked around and stood in front of her, rubbing his fingers lightly in her deep cleavage. He could hear her breathing get heavier even as she stood totally still.

He took her by the hands to the bed, "Lie on your front. Close your eyes."

She lay on the bed, face down, feeling incredibly nervous but turned on. She wanted to touch him, kiss him, get his cock in her hands but it was obvious that he wanted to take it at his pace. She lay there, waiting for his touch. She could hear him move around the room and then silence. She jumped a little when she felt his hands rubbing her stocking-clad legs. She felt her heels removed and then his touching her legs, inch by inch from her feet, up past her knees, slowly along her thighs before she felt his fingers on her bare skin. She spread her legs wide as his fingers reached her panties, his hands slipping inside them onto her ass. He grasped her ass in his large hands before leaving her panties and touching lightly her back all the way to her neck, which he massaged.

By now she felt as if she was on fire, her pussy was already very wet. She loved his tender touch on her body.

"Turn over."

She turned on the bed and saw very clearly his huge erection, still covered under his boxers. She reached out to touch him, but he playfully slapped her hand.

"Not yet, do I have to tie you up?"

"No Sir."

He smiled at her, seeing her put her arms out, away from her body. He reached under the pillow and got a blindfold, placing it over her eyes.

"Lydia, I want you to relax totally, okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

He stood at the base of the bed and looked down at her on the bed, legs wide open with an already wet patch on her panties. He continued to be impressed at her submissive state, her stillness. He leaned over her and kissed her on the lips, sensually and slowly. As he continued the kiss, her arms remained out to the side, he placed his hands on her legs and stroked her up and down the inside of her thighs, going higher with every slow stroke. She pushed upwards towards his hands. It was obvious where she wanted them.

He ended the kiss and moved downwards to kiss her cleavage, putting his tongue deep down into it, all the time his hands stroking her thighs without reaching the bare skin. He loved the scent of her perfume there. He noted that her bra had a front clasp and he opened it, letting it fall aside to reveal her wonderful tits. He wasted no time in taking her erect nipples into his mouth, sucking and biting them, before kissing every inch of her generous tits, loving her soft moans and heavy breathing.

He then kissed her midriff, gradually going lower. He got a mixed scent of perfume and of her wet pussy as he got nearer to it, his fingers now touching her skin below her panties. He touched her pussy lips through her panties, and he heard moan as she lifted her ass.

She wanted so much for him to touch her pussy, to feel her need for him. When his fingers brushed against her panties she felt a shock go through her body. His gentle touch was sensational. She felt him unclasp the suspender from her stockings and remove it, then her panties lowered to her feet. She could not see a thing but she knew that he was now staring at her bare wet pussy, her naked body apart from her stockings.

She felt him get off the bed and walk away.

He sipped his champagne as he looked down at her body, her legs spread wide, her tits firm, nipples erect and hands still out to her side. He got her glass, lifted her head a little and gave her a sip of her drink. He then poured a little on her tits which made her jump, before he bent down and tasted the drink off her nipples.

The sensation of the liquid on her body surprised her, followed by his talented mouth sucking on her nipples. She needed him to fuck her, but she knew she would have to wait. She knew she was close to orgasm, even if he hadn't touched her below yet. She felt his mouth leave her tits and knew he was going downwards. She opened her legs as wide as she could when she felt his breath blowing at her pussy. Her pussy was kissed lightly, she knew he could sense and taste her need for him. He licked at her clit, and once he put his tongue into her, she exploded in an immediate orgasm, surprising herself with the speed of it.

He had known that she was not far away from orgasm when he had taken off her panties. Years of experience had given him the knowledge to bring a woman slowly to orgasm and nothing pleased him more. He knew the signs from her breathing and body movements but even he was surprised when she came so quickly. He allowed her time to compose herself as he gave her another sip of champagne. He then removed her blindfold and lay beside her, placing her head on his chest, his arms around her.

She looked down at his fit body, his cock still hidden, though its shape and size obvious. She felt his heart beating as she put her hands around his midriff. She looked up at him and they kissed tenderly. After a few minutes of kissing she saw the blindfold on the bed.

"Can I blindfold you?"

He smiled at her, "Yes Lydia, if you would like to, go ahead."

She put the blindfold on him, "Ok, I'm in charge now. You are not to touch me."

"Yes Madam," and they both laughed.

She stood up, sipped her drink and looked down at the fine specimen on the bed. She admired his fit physique as she walked to the bed, leant down and kissed him. She then kissed his nipples, her hand wandering down to touch his cock for the first time. Through the boxers she felt a rock-hard cock. She could wait no longer, lowering his boxers to reveal a very large, thick cock. She licked her lips when it came into view.

She then put her little hand around it, feeling its pure strength. He gave a little moan and she smiled at him, forgetting that he could not see her. She lay her head on his stomach and just stared at his cock, peeping out between her hands. She then moved and lay on top of him, putting his cock between her tits, squeezing them and trapping it in her cleavage.

"Oh Lydia, that feels amazing."

"Quiet, no talking," as she rubbed herself up and down, the tip of his cock appearing in her cleavage as she did so.

He could not believe the sensation of his cock between her tits, feeling incredibly tight. When she kissed his cock for the first time, he moaned, loving how she licked the head. He felt his cock released from her cleavage before then being sucked into her mouth, as she teased it with her tongue.

She took his cock into her mouth, inch by inch, loving the hardness, the taste, the scent. She sucked on it, tickling his balls lightly with her fingers at the same time. She then took his hairless balls in her mouth, loving their hard feeling in her mouth. She first took one at a time, licking it around in her mouth, before then the other before finally taking both together. After a few minutes she returned to his cock and sucked it slowly. She looked up at his blindfolded face and could see and hear how much he was enjoying her attention.

When she stopped sucking him, she lay next to him and kissed him, while fondling his cock and balls.

"Oh Lydia, you're so good. That was incredible."

Her reaction was to kiss him again and strengthen her hold on his cock. She looked down at his large thick cock and knew she needed it inside her.

He loved her sucking and licking technique and found it hard to believe that she had only started doing that in recent times. Not many women took his cock completely in their mouths and although he could not see her, he knew that Lydia had and that she loved it. Her tickling of his balls at the same time sent shivers through his body and her kissing was tender and passionate.