Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her move away from him and then her legs on either side of his body. He then felt her body ease down on top of him and her body sliding down, feeling her tits against his chest and then her pussy lips rubbing up and down against his cock.

She loved the feeling of his hard cock against her pussy and clit. She slid up and down teasing his cock with her pussy lips before finally easing his cock into her. She sat up and allowed his cock to enter her slowly, inch by inch until it was fully inside her. She moaned loudly as she felt the hardness inside her, and she began to ride it slowly.

After a few moments she lay forward on his chest and kissed him, taking off his blindfold.

The feeling of his cock in her pussy was sensational, tight, wet and inviting. He loved that she had taken control, her slow movements on his cock. He then felt her kiss him and the blindfold removed. He looked into her eyes, her smiling beautiful face. He watched as she sat up and again took his cock completely inside her pussy, her fabulous tits standing firm on her chest. He reached out and grabbed them, trapping her nipples between his fingers as he began to match her movements, pushing hard into her as she came down on his cock each time. He saw the pure satisfaction on her face as she concentrated on feeling his cock fully. He watched as she orgasmed on his cock, even as she continued to ride him harder and faster. As he listened to her loud moans and felt his cock trapped between her pussy lips, he felt his body begin to shake.

She felt so incredibly full, with his cock buried inside her. She felt his hands mauling her tits and she loved his rough touch. She sensed that he was taking control of the movements, pushing hard and deep into her with every stroke. She felt another orgasm take her over and she moaned loudly, calling out his name again and again. She then felt his body tense before feeling his cum erupt against the walls of her pussy. She could not believe how much cum he seemed to be spurting into her and that set her off on another intense orgasm.

She then fell down on top of him, his cock still inside her. He reached around, hugged and held her tightly.

"Lydia, I knew this would be good, but I had no idea how good it would be."

She smiled at him, "Good is a total understatement, Peter."

They lay on the bed in silence, holding hands, looking out through the open patio door at the night sky. He was perched up on pillows and she lay on his chest.

"Peter, it's so quiet up here."

"Yes, it is. Shall we go out onto the balcony."

She smiled up at him, "Naked, you mean?"

"Yes, Lydia, no-one can see us," as he eased her head off his chest and stood up.

She watched him walk to the balcony, the two glasses of champagne in his hand. She looked at his impressive body, his fit physique, his great ass. She rose from the bed and followed him, walking out onto the balcony and feeling the night air on her body. She took a glass from his hand and stood there, looking out.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Peter?"

He laughed, "Do I have to?"

Lydia could see the lights from the pool area below her, to her right. Peter knew that his wife was sleeping in the guest bedroom next to the pool and could see that a light had just been turned off. He suspected that Jackie was seated in the darkness on the small patio in front of the guest room. He touched a button on a remote control and low music began to play and a dim light came on.

"I just want to be able to see you better, Lydia."

Jackie was indeed seated on a couch on the patio area. When she saw movement in Lydia's room, she quickly switched off the patio light and sat back silently. She knew that she could not be seen by them once she stayed silent and still. She saw the light go on and knew then that her husband knew she was watching. Though only a low light, in the darkness it displayed the couple on the balcony clearly. She saw her friend's incredible body. Even from the distance her amazing tits were very visible and her long stockinged legs. She watched her husband stand behind Lydia, reaching around and holding her tits. Jackie knew how good his cock would feel pressed against her friend's ass, as she reached for her glass of wine.

Lydia felt his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She was surprised that he was hard again so fast after emptying his cum into her. She loved the tender way he held and caressed her tits. As she took a sip from her glass, she thought she caught a slight movement near the pool. She looked closely towards the pool, wondering if someone was there, watching them.

Peter had also seen the movement and noted Lydia looking towards the pool. He wondered whether he should tell her that his wife was watching them. He decided not to, squeezing the tits in his hand.

Lydia turned around and placed her glass on a table, before reaching up, taking his head in her hands and kissing him. She suspected that his wife was watching them as she kissed him hard, his hand on her ass. She reached down and took his cock in her hands, loving the pure hardness of it. She stopped the kiss, lowering herself down his body to take his cock into her mouth.

Jackie watched her friend kneel on the balcony. She could swear that she could almost see the smile on her husband's face. She heard his low moans as his cock was kissed and sucked. She knew that Lydia's back was to her, so she stood and walked slightly forward, knowing that Peter was staring in her direction.

Peter saw his wife clearly by the lights of the pool as he experienced a truly special blowjob. He smiled at his wife, watching her take off her nightie, and seeing her naked body in the distance. As he watched her return to her patio, knowing she would be touching herself, he looked down at his new lover, seeing her pure joy at sucking his cock. He felt her squeeze his balls as she sucked him slowly. He reached down and touched her head, indicating that she should stand.

She stood up and they kissed, his cock in her hands, his hands between her legs. She then turned around and leaned forward against the railing, pushing her ass back against his hard cock.

He looked down at her delicious ass. It was clear what she wanted him to do. With his legs he pushed her legs wide apart.

Lydia felt his fingers rub a cold liquid into her ass. As he did this, she thought that she saw another movement at the pool. She smiled to herself as she felt his cock pressing against her ass. She raised her legs and ass so that he had easier access.

He felt her raise her ass to his cock, knowing that she wanted him to fuck her. He pushed slowly at first into her, but it soon became obvious to him, from her movements pushing back against him, that she wanted it hard. He gave her what she wanted, pushing into her ass with significant force, as he pushed her down onto the railing. She moaned loudly at his hard thrust, pushing back against him, loving his hard cock pounding her ass with the added knowledge that his wife was watching. She looked over in the direction of the pool as he fucked her faster and harder with each thrust, his hands through the railing squeezing her tits. She knew she was close to another orgasm as he frantically rammed his cock into her, but she wanted him to cum first.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me hard," she screamed at him.

Jackie watched the entire scene, her hands between her own legs, strumming her clit lightly with her fingers. The sight of her husband fucking her friend in the ass, and the obvious force with which he did it was thrilling to her. That, combined with Lydia's obvious need to be fucked, encouraged her to rub her clit harder, resulting in an intense orgasm at her own hands. She also suspected that her friend knew that she was watching, seeing her glance in the direction of the pool. She heard her friend screaming at her husband, making her glad that they lived privately high up in the hills.

The scene was also highly erotic to Peter. Knowing his wife was watching, he looked down at the delicious sight of his cock ramming their friend's ass. He had intended for tonight to be one of tender love making but it was obvious to him that she needed to be taken, needed to be fucked hard. He had not expected to be taking her ass, but he was delighted when she had turned her back to him, signalling what she wanted.

He built up the pace and force and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. Her ass was so incredibly tight, and he felt his cock engulfed within her completely, grabbing it almost with every stroke. He knew she was close to orgasm, feeling her body shaking, as she screamed at him to fuck her.

He then felt his own orgasm start from his toes and make its way up his body before he erupted in her ass, spilling his cum into her.

She felt his large jets of cum hitting the walls of her ass and that set her off on another incredible orgasm, moaning loudly as she came again and again. When she opened her eyes, she definitely saw movement at the poolside but didn't let on that she had done so, turning and hugging the man who has just pounded her ass like it had never been taken before. They kissed and hugged, holding each other tightly.

He looked at her, "Let's get into the hot tub. You might want to take off those stockings," as he switched on the tub and turned off the lights in the bedroom, before pouring more champagne. He climbed into the tub and watched her take her stockings off. He adored her naked body, her huge tits, her neat pussy and fabulous ass.

She looked at this incredibly fit man in the hot tub, two glasses in his hand. As she walked towards the tub, climbing the few steps, she still found it hard to believe that this young hot man was attracted to her. Granted, she now accepted that she did not look her age, but she knew that Peter could probably have any woman he wanted, yet it was obvious that it was her he wanted. This pleased her and she smiled as she took a glass from him and sat opposite him in the tub.

He looked at her sit down into the warm bubbly water, her large tits floating on the top, her erect nipples standing out. With the remote control, he turned off the dim patio light as they clinked their glasses and sat back, looking up at the many stars in the dark sky.

She felt his foot rubbing against her legs, forcing her legs apart as it rose higher. She smiled at him as the foot passed her knees, then her thighs before finally settling against her pussy. She put her hand under the water, rubbed his foot and pushed his toes against her clit. She leaned her head backwards and stared at the stars in the sky as he slowly moved his toe up and down.

She closed her eyes, in disbelief at the position she was in, naked outdoors in the hot tub, darkness around her and a gorgeous younger man toeing her pussy. She raised her foot under the water and placed it between his legs, surprised to feel that he was once again erect. She pushed her foot against his balls, loving the feeling between her toes.

"Lydia, come seat here," indicating the space in front of him.

She moved and sat on a lower seat between his legs, leaning her head back on his chest. She felt his hands come around her to hold her tits. She turned her neck and looked at him, before they kissed, slowly and tenderly as he gently squeezed her nipples between his fingers. She could feel his hard cock against her back.

"Peter, are you ever not hard?"

"Not around sexy women, Lydia."

She smiled at him, "Even older ones?"

"Believe me Lydia, "There's nothing old about you," as he squeezed her nipples harder, making her flinch.

They kissed again as he grasped her tits in his large palms. He loved the full feeling of them. He could not believe how much she appeared to need sexual contact, how willing she was to be taken in every way yet how tight her pussy and ass felt to him. Even though he had tons of experience of sex with younger women, Lydia's kisses, touches and her openness impressed him greatly. When she sucked him, he had loved the way she used her tongue, when she had ridden him, he was mesmerised by the sight of her body sitting on him, her eagerness to please him, her need for orgasms. Of course he knew her sexual history and he guessed she was making up for years of sexual neglect.

"Lydia, let's go back to bed, I want to make love to you."

She smiled at him as she rose, grabbing his cock in her hands, and leading him to the bedroom, where they kissed again.

He flicked a low light on, and held her firm ass as they kissed, his cock in her hands, her fingers tickling his balls. He picked her up in his arms and lay her on the bed. He looked down at the beautiful woman smiling up at him.

"Lydia, you are so beautiful. I hope you know that."

"Make love to me Peter. Please."

He lay down next to her and they kissed again, each touching the others chest. After a few minutes he got on top of her, feeling her legs open for him. He kissed her as he felt his cock at the opening to her inviting pussy. He pushed gently into her, continuing the kiss.

She adored his weight on her body, his chest flattening her tits. As they kissed tenderly, she felt his cock at her pussy. She desperately wanted him inside her as she opened her legs wider for him. She knew that she was already very aroused and wet as she felt his huge cock easily slip inside, loving the hardness and strength of it. He moved slowly at first, easing all the way out before pushing back in, each thrust felt loving but manly to her. With each thrust it seemed he was going deeper inside her. His constant kissing at the same time was sensational to her. Yes, she had come to enjoy hard fucking, but this was different, this felt like real love making, real tenderness, real sharing of a special moment. She felt an orgasm starting and she relaxed, letting it engulf her body.

Gradually he built up the pace, loving the way her pussy grabbed his cock with each entry into her. He felt her orgasm as she moaned in his kiss, yet continuing to move with him as he made love to her. He continued to push into her, a little harder each time, her movements under him signalling that she needed that.

"Peter, please cum in me, I need to feel you."

This encouraged him to push harder and faster, both moaning with obvious pleasure. He felt her orgasm again and this was his signal to pound her even harder. Even though he had already cum twice, he knew he was close to cuming again, as her pussy grabbed his cock even tighter. With a loud scream he came inside her, even he was surprised at the force of his ejaculation, the amount of cum that spurted from his cock.

She had felt his body shaking and knew what was about to happen. She tightened her pussy grip on his cock as she felt his entire body on top of her tense up. before feeling huge spurts of cum hitting the walls of her pussy, almost never-ending amounts. The feeling of the cum hitting her insides set her off on another orgasm and she moaned loudly, in tune with his screams, before she felt his entire body fall flat on her, his cock still buried within her.

Breathing heavily he whispered, "OMG, Lydia, that was sensational."

Panting from his weight on her, "Thank you Peter, that was so good."

He climbed off her and they lay next to each other, both breathing heavily, both blissfully happy.

"Peter, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, Lydia."

"Was Jackie watching you fuck me on the balcony?"

He smiled at her, "I think so. Is that ok?"

"Yes, of course. I thought I saw movement. You are so lucky to have such a loving wife."

"Oh I know exactly how lucky I am."

"I have to say that I still find it hard to believe that a married couple could be so open."

"A lot of couples are. You'd be surprised at the number and even more surprised at the number that might like it but are afraid to say it to their partner. Once you trust your partner anything is possible."

"I wish that William would think like that, but I doubt it very much."

"Lydia, he might surprise you, once he knew he wasn't going to lose you."

"I'm not even sure how I might raise it with him."

"Let's not worry about that for tonight," as he turned towards her and held her tightly, "I think we need to get some sleep now. I don't know about you, but I'm wrecked," as he smiled at her.

She suddenly felt tired, so she kissed him and turned her back to him, pushing her ass against him. He quickly got the hint and spooned her, his hands under her tits. Very quickly both were asleep.

Very early the following morning Lydia woke to find herself lying between Peter and Jackie. She had not felt Jackie join them during the night and looked at the sleeping naked body facing her, her wonderful tits, her trim fit body. As she stared at her and admired her body she saw her eyes open.

"Good morning Lydia, hope you don't mind that I joined you."

Lydia's reaction was to ease herself closer to her friend, kissing her, "Is that answer ok, Jackie?"

The women engaged in a long passionate kiss, both touching each other's body.

After a few minutes, they were interrupted by Peter.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

Lydia pushed back against him, while continuing to kiss his wife. She then felt him push his body against her, trapping her between the married couple. She felt his hard cock against the cheeks of her ass while his wife's fingers were touching her clit.

The first to break the connection was Jackie, who lowered herself down the bed, until she reached Lydia's tits, kissing them tenderly before taking the nipples in her mouth, biting and sucking them, all the time fingering her clit.

Peter kissed Lydia as his wife sucked her tits. They loved sharing a sexy woman and they had wanted to share their friend from the first minute Peter met her. He pushed Lydia onto her back as Jackie parted the legs, to gain access to her pussy.

Lydia could not believe that both were now playing with her. As she kissed Peter, she felt Jackie's tongue at her pussy, pushing softly into her, her gentle lips, kissing her pussy area lightly. She loved the tender kissing of her pussy and clit and began to moan from the sensations it was causing to her body. She reached out her hand to find Peter's cock, discovering that he was really hard and large once again. She squeezed his cock as they kissed, the wonderful feeling at her pussy building up that now familiar feeling in her. She felt Jackie speed up her tongue action on her clit, causing her to moan louder as she felt her toes tingle, her legs shake uncontrollably before a mind-blowing orgasm overtook her entire body. Jackie continued her tongue actions, but Lydia could not take any more, pushing her friend's head away from her pussy.

"Please Jackie, No More," her head in her hands as she tried to recover from the body trembling experience.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes to find the married couple smiling at her.

"Jackie, that was unbelievable."

The women kissed each other, "Lydia, I just love your pussy. It's so tasty and sweet and I adore the way you react when you cum."

Lydia looked at her friend, "Jackie, can I taste yours?"

"Lydia, you can do whatever you want."

Lydia kissed her friend on the mouth, then her tits and nipples. She didn't spend too much time there as what she really wanted to do was to taste her pussy. She knelt on the bed and kissed Jackie's pussy. It was already very wet. She kissed her clit before separating her pussy lips with her fingers, then pushing her tongue inside. She hoped that her friend had the same feelings that she had experienced. As she tasted the wet pussy, she heard Jackie moan.

"Oh Lydia, that's so good. Don't' stop."

This was all the encouragement she needed so she pushed her tongue a little harder into her friend's pussy, fingering her clit softly at the same time.