All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago

excellent chapter can not wait for more

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow brothers are Vamps and parents Dead

It's funny how much she really didn't pay attention that someone she liked, liked her and it's interesting how ruthless they seem to be. This has been interesting from very begining normally Vampires are portraied as such beautiful creatures. The funny thing is you can take mud and spin the story into gold Kalamazoo....lol

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Building

I like the way you are building up the story by going backwards. Well backwards in time anyway, back to the beginning of Regina's tale. And now how to protect her from the Lannisters.

I look forward to Maurice and his attitude as he prepares to protect Regina. Having a new friend like Gremlin might prove helpful also, as he prepares for might come down to a fight to the death, his death.

GiannianaGiannianaover 12 years ago
AHH!!

This is so addictive I can't even begin to explain. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I knew that the people that her parents worked for were vampires and that they were murdered but I love the twist with marriage to their son Micah. Most excellent!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Twisted

Why didn't Micah woo her over the years and then propose to her? He was around her anyway. Now the jerk is going to force her to marry him? Is it more fun for him this way? It's a good thing that both Annie and Regina have vampire true mates ready to step in.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

another great story can't wait for more

tikateapottikateapotover 12 years ago
Thoroughly engrossing

I had guessed that she was supposed to be given to someone and not hurt that night. I had also come to the conclusion that her parents had been killed b/c of the F-up. I just didn't piece who wanted her until the Lannisters and their son was mentioned. I love a good story becomes interactive for me b/c I like figuring out what's going on. Good Job. :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I like the story

First, the story is very entertaining. Great imagery and a good overall plot.

However, one thing I find odd are the inner monologues. I'm not a writer by any means but the inner monologues always read like the character is all knowing and it's one swift declaration after another. I'm not sure how else to describe it but it feels odd sometimes.

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 02 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info