All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 09'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 3 years ago

Without reading the story I know am giving it the 5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dont really have a huge issue with your main characters, its fun rooting for the under dog and watching things work out for them in the end, i think peoples main issue isnt "masculinity" but more "idiocy" (which i probably spelled that wrong, ironicly). Like what was his idea, going to the shop? How did he actaully think that would go? He never listens to advice and it always blows up in his face. And the other problem i think people have is he never learns. Time and time again he gets humilated and fucked over, and still makes the same choices. I figured the 6th time rennee screwed him he would finally go "ya thats enough.". That being said, great chapter, yoli had some sort of redemption arc, and got more fleshed out. Demon i think is gonna be an ally next chaptor and helps the MC for whatever reason. As always, great stuff,

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

This is really rage inducing, I can't wait to see how it all concludes. But what was Vicky's problem, even if it was a setup she knew he was messing around with other girls before they even met. They weren't even dating or anything is she just nuts?

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken I am enjoying this train wreck. This is truly the male version of a Soap opera. The only thing I wouldn't like if the MC doesn't grow. I am just waiting to see what he is going to do. It's time for him to be unpredictable. Renae has done a great job keeping him off balance. I wont say what he should do or don't do. I am enjoying the roller coaster ride. I ask myself how is he going to get his self out of this situation. I honestly can't wait till the next chapter. Mondotoken please let us know when is the next chapter dropping?

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars.

Is this the same Gene from "My Big Phat Ass Summer?" or his name sake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken, sir, your characters are perfect. I feel nostalgic as this feels like an ending but I trust you to put it all together perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not gonna lie while I enjoy the stories, they are all mostly the same. Every story has the same format, which I now know what to expect and to not feel any type of way at because it's just your staple. I already knew Renee was doing shit like this. Reminds me of the one mother from the Branwen story.

Anyways, Your stories mostly feature a male protagonist that goes through..let's say...a lengthy character development. The women in his life are often controlling, dominant, bossy and out right bullies. He gets humiliated and toyed with. From there a series of events happen upon which some women kinda change..but not really. The main woman becomes desperate for the oc, upon which sex happens but they never actually get together. The oc finds this one girl but in your stories they either never stay or something happens to break them apart.The ending of everything is the women getting their just deserts, the mom is featured for a scene, and lastly the male oc is alone, somewhat scarred, but now has been learnt a lesson.

To be clear; your oc's are not masculine. Literally near never. They are quit submissive. Being told what to do, tricked, coerced, lied to, manipulated, hell you had the oc here get bullied but everything was fine because Vicky had a big ass and he just couldn't resist despite him having bigger. Every story you mention to deny the claim all had ocs that follow that pattern. I'm nowhere near hating, as I said, I enjoy your stories. But these where my biggest issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GOAT, you’re listening to the wrong people. The protagonist can’t truly win, without a worthy adversary. Not gonna lie, I thought Renee would prove to be his prize but Renee IS the best antagonist in this story. I look forward to finding out how everything turns out. Keep Going 🐐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent round of stories.

I hope you keep this going.

Like others said, I don't think anyone is questioning the masculinity of your characters, its just, imo, we are hitting a certain level of telling and not showing. You tell us the women antagonist are a step ahead, but we don't see that in action because the male protagonist usually show no signs of cognitive ability until the 3rd act. Like in this story, protagonist simply fucks renee repeatedly, he doesn't actually do anything that shows he is trying to figure things out, that he is learning from his mistakes, nothing, he does the same thing over and over again until its time for him to start doing. Thats my only critique, I hope it doesn't come off as if I'm shitting on you though.

I thnk its minor in the general scheme of your stories, because you have some of the best characterization on this site. I mean for stories where the protagonists are usually nameless, each one is different, and your female characters are top class. I've read books from professional authors, who people claim are great, that can't master creating the multi layered and enjoyable characters that you do every damn time.

So hopefully that wasn't too long winded and you don't take the criticism as overly negative, its just my opinion, I'm sure the most don't care because again you are delivering great stories where you publish.

Keep up the great work.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 4 hours ago

I'm not gonna lie while I enjoy the stories, they are all mostly the same. Every story has the same format, which I now know what to expect and to not feel any type of way at because it's just your staple. I already knew Renee was doing shit like this. Reminds me of the one mother from the Branwen story.

Okay, alright …I guess you've succeeded.

I'm pissed off.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey I appreciate the comments good and bad; but I'm human too.

If you have a problem with what I'm writing, please find other stories on this site to read. There are literally thousands to choose from, if not more. I feel like some of the assholes writing me are actively trying to get me to deviate from the manner in which I write.

However long the stories are, they maintain a three arc structure. I didn't ask for an arm chair editor and if I wanted one, Literotica has numerous people up to the job. I'm gonna write what I want and you are welcome to come along if you want. this can't be a coincidence since I've been receiving antagonistic emails from some one likely of the overly sensitive blue hair variety. You're not going to change what I write. Keep it moving and find a new target.

Yeah, you pissed me off.

Happy?

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Hey Mondotoken, Don't pay any attention to naysayers. I enjoy your writing style. Every man that leaves a negative comment about the phase the protagonist is in. They are lying to themselves and others. If they said they never went through a simp phase. Regardless how long they went through it. Every guy goes through it. He is no where near the man he suppose to be or the man he will become. He is only 19 in this story and no male is mature at that age. Everyone that has something negative to say you are only looking at this from your maturity level now. If I can be honest we all were I am guilty of it as well. I wasn't being negative about it though. Do I want him to grow into his maturity. Of coarse I do Because I am 37 years old. I no longer think like the 19 year old version of me. I would of fell into the same trap at his age if girls was given it up like these fine chicks are in this story. I would of eventually begun to figure out the play once I went through the situation. How do you know how to navigate a circumstance if you never been through it before. So everyone stop looking at these stories like you are watching a horror movie. Because you see the danger before and while it is happening. Lets just enjoy the process and let the protagonist figure his way through this mental warfare. Mondotoken we can't wait till the next chapter. I hope its soon lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay so basically Gene is from MY Big Phat ass Summer

The therapist is the same guy from Hope CharityI lit.... who cheated on his wife and she left him

The Colleague is the mom from Bad Milf

So Yoli is the love child...?

I have truly enjoyed these characters and the design you have created.

I kind of wish we had a character web lol.

I think something even can be learned from creators who collaborate with others. Is Renee wrong for seeking to control her world her destiny. I wonder how she felt when even with her education, looks, and persona she still was cheated on looked down upon (Baby Mama 2), then she had to take on Yoli the stalker. Must have felt like torture, with her expectations not matching her reality. The main character saved her provided her the opportunity to realize this empire. Now she controls each of these women in some fashion, her man, her money, and has cut ties with the Van Allen's (who are adversaries). Honestly the hero may be the main character, but I bet Renee has her own story of conflict, growth, and this is her victory. One person's conqueror is another's hero.

Can't wait to see the next Arc....how the main character salvages something from this mess.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 11 hours ago

Okay so basically Gene is from MY Big Phat ass Summer Answer: No (Different Character, sorry about that.)

The therapist is the same guy from Hope Charity & Faith .... who cheated on his wife and she left him. / Answer: Lamar Terrell is a professor at Hope's college (So, you're half right.).

The Colleague is the mom from Bad Milf / Answer: No, Capri Johnson is Carry Anne McIntyre's one and only love child. [BTW, Be on the lookout for Capri Johnson, Catherine Brennan & Courtney McIntyre in a story I've currently titled "Bad GILF"-that's a working title FYI].

So Yoli is the love child...? / Answer: Yoli is the love child of Lamar Tyrell and his much older mentor, another professor as yet unnamed ( He was "created" from his experience with this woman.].

I have truly enjoyed these characters and the design you have created.

I kind of wish we had a character web lol. / Maybe one day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah hi, I wrote the review that made you angry.

Do not get me wrong; I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and many of your others. I didnt say anything to be negative or to "piss you off". Renee did remind me of The Branwen mom. Shes cold, manipulative, sometimes desperate.. there was simply too many similarities.

I wrote the review (which honestly idk if the whole thing was posted, I'm writing on mobile) to simply comment on certain things that stood out to me negative or not. At the end of the day it's your story and we're just here for the ride. Looking forward to more. I'll make an account so it doesnt seem like I'm hiding and taking potshots or anything. I'm just being honest with what I feel

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 10

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken can't wait for chapter 10. I decided to start this series over from the beginning. I missed so much the first time through. This story can go through his college years. That's how much of a great story you have created. It's so much material for you to work with.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

44 pages into Chapter 10.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

@Mondotoken, at least 44 pages? Wow u work fast!

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

53 pages; looks like Chapter 10 might be a small novel.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I promise a new character or two as well as a familiar one who might make some of my regular readers groan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved Chocolate Lavender. Would love to see some of her again.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Now I can't really wait lol.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

60 pages currently

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken I am not going to tell you to stop.. Keep going lol rubbing my hands together.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

63 pages and counting...

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

60 pages of the hottest drama! Yay!

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

70 plus pages; ready for editing.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CH. 10-COMPLETED

70 pages in editing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The hype train party of me can't wait to see what unfolds. Don't rush the magic cant wait to see the show

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Rubbing my hands......

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken my second time through. I realize the protagonist actually grew a little in this series. He still made some mistakes though. Like I said in a previous post there is so much material to become a ongoing saga. You have to read it twice to catch everything. So everyone please start from the beginning again. I promise you it's worth the ride.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Editing Chapter 10.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Editing Chapter 10.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 10 submitted (11:34 AM/ 06/30/21)

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

Thank you Mondo, thank you!

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Mondo, I can't wait.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

I am also greatly anticipating the next series of humorous, dramatic and amorous events likely to be featured in chapter 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous