All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 17 - Epilogue Bk. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1about 1 year ago

Here we go! Appreciated Mondo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man I hope he really finds some peace

gydeongydeonabout 1 year ago

Hold up…. Wait.. I thought Rashida was older then Renee. When the story started Renee was 26 or so. Rashida was about mid to late 30’s. How could they be going to high school together? Seem to be a 8 to 10 year age gap. I haven’t forgotten about Renee IQ. Based on that it could be possible. Maybe I am missing something. Now I see Daisy being 10 or 11 in high school but that’s a topic for another day.

I am non-apologetic about Renee Kelly being my favorite but Malaya from another series is a close second. @Mondo thanks for my crazy bitch cameo with Renee.

Some people think the MC should end up with Rashida but if I am right about Rashida age. The MC and Rashida age gap is between 12-15 year difference, if not more. Now age is not important to everyone but it could be in this situation. Removing age I think she could be the safe and the best choice for the MC. On the other hand I just don’t think he will choose safe. Hell what do I know I am just spit balling.

@Mondotoken I love when you post but hate it at the same time. I hate it because I always be left wanting more each time after every post. It’s hard to wait to the next installment lol but I understand I am just greedy. Thanks again for curving my appetite. I read other things on this site just to pass time for your next installment. I can’t wait to the next.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 1 year agoAuthor

@gydeon

Consessions have to be made to adhere to the site's standards and practices. Without giving anything away, Rashida is older than Renee, and infamous baby mamma number two is older than Delia. If Rashida is a senior, where do the other two fall under her, class wise?

Note: This story was rejected initially prompting me to make changes to the narrative.

Thank you 4 reading.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500about 1 year ago

Another masterpiece in the books. But I need that update for maple wood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🐐

Give Mondo his flowers. Years of premium content without a falloff. Please Note: Rashida is the pinnacle of any woman character you’ve created. Thanks for keeping her around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous