May the Best Lover Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Rick's rock hard cock, slick and wet inside her, Blair took control. Her hands resting on each side of him, she rocked her hips, slowly riding him. His hands found her breasts... pulling... teasing... groping. She lowered herself enough to kiss him, mouth open, lips barely touching, their breath shared. As she fucked him, she rubbed her clit against his pubic bone, as Rick involuntarily began to thrust into her wetness. Their pace quickened, he felt the muscles in her arms, tense and firm as she matched his growing intensity. Blair stared into his eyes as her own passion rose, a familiar fire again building deep inside her.

Rick reached his summit, moaning and groaning loudly as his cock pulsed and cum flowed into her pussy. The moment pushed Blair to also orgasm, as she fell onto his chest, clutching him, another long, loud scream muffled into his neck. They tightly held each other, long after their trailing spasms of pleasure had concluded, leaving them spent.

Rick looked toward Cassandra, who was contently watching them, her hand between her legs. With his acknowledgment, she not so gently shoved Blair off of him and nestled herself in between the two of them. Lying parallel between Rick and Blair as they still breathed heavily, she softly caressed their torsos, their perspiration lubricating her touch. She broke the silence by asking, with some authority, "Tell me I'm not the only girl that you two have fucked together?"

**************************************

Saturday, After Closing Time - BLAIR

**************************************

By the time Blair reached the parking lot, Rick was already gone. Closing the car door, she remembered that she had left a three-quarter sleeve, silk blouse in a bag in the back seat, then without thinking, she changed while seated behind the wheel. The action foretold her intentions. She started her VW and drove in the direction of Cassandra's condo.

A ten minute drive later, she pulled into the condo lot to find Rick already there, getting off his scooter. The carefree image of an island moped and the handsome man riding it irritated her. "How am I going to out do that?" she thought.

Masking her uneasiness, she challenged him as she approached, "How's this all going to work, Rick?" His silence and facial expression confirmed that he was as clueless as she was. She overheard him mumble to himself.

"What the fuck, is right," she interjected.

She continued on, her uncertainty on full display. "Seriously, what are we going to do here, take turns? Pass her around?" Blair felt like turning around and running. "I really like this girl, Rick. She's sweet. She's so carefree... and she likes me too. I understand why you're here, for your next piece of ass. Which is fine, you can fuck who want. And furthermore, I didn't come here for a threesome, asshole."

"Look Blair, I don't know what's supposed happen in there either, but I know you'll be ok," he answered in an effort to calm her. "Nobody's going to force you into any threesomes. I've got your back, Blair."

Rick's comments, while clouded by his reputation for the hunt, were reassuring enough to push her forward, as she walked to the door and knocked.

The door quickly opened and Cassandra appeared, beaming with excitement, clothed only in bright yellow boy shorts and a sports bra. "I'm so glad you came," she gushed to Blair, as she hugged them both simultaneously. "Get in here you guys! This is going to be so fun!" Blair looked cautiously to Rick, then followed Rick and her inside, the door seeming to slam behind her.

Inside, Cassandra enthusiastically skipped into the adjacent bedroom, then turned to await her new friends. While not intentionally, Blair entered the bedroom before Rick and found herself instantly swallowed in a passionate embrace. Cassandra's hands flowed around and across her body, her mouth open, kissing and tasting her. Blair's tension evaporating as she allowed herself to be consumed. Then just as quickly, it ended as Cassandra directed her attention to Rick.

Blair stood awkwardly as the two of them echoed the same actions. Rick's masculinity a stark contrast to her petite stature, as she reached behind his neck and pulled his face down to meet hers. Rick responded in kind. Their breathing grew loud and labored as they kissed. Then Cassandra turned and acrobatically hopped onto the bed, coming to rest facing them, her legs spread as to invite them forward. "Come here, guys. Let's Fuck!" She proclaimed.

Blair stood frozen, panic pulsing through her body, again uncertain whether to follow or run for the door. A moment of silence passed as Cassandra observed them, a blend of puzzlement and anticipation on her face. Unexpectedly, Rick stepped toward Blair, took her hand, smiling, and motioned toward the alluring woman on the bed. "It's OK." He said quietly, "It's going to be OK, Blair. Go ahead. Just you and her."

Whether intentionally or not, Rick's response signaled to her that they were not competing or sharing the gorgeous Cassandra, and a wave of relief swept across Blair. She silently mouthed her gratitude to rick, then approached her lover, crawling slowly up the bed, between her legs and eventually straddling her, in a manner that expressed both control and appreciation.

Lying atop her, Blair took her time as she slowly kissed and explored her. She removed her silk blouse and bra, knowing that Rick was close by and watching, but focused her energy and attention on the beautiful woman beneath her, touching and caressing as her lips tasted every space of exposed skin available. Removing Cassandra's sports bra, then her lower garments, Blair took a moment to gaze and admire the sensuous creature before her. Cassandra gazed back,, her mouth open, silent...in anticipation of what Blair would do next.

Sliding slowly downward, Blair kissed the soft flesh above her pubis, knowingly creating anticipation, which Cassandra demonstrated as her breath quickened. Softly and patiently she kissed down the crease between her inner thighs and her pussy. Blair breathing onto her labia, Cassandra lifted herself up towards Blair's mouth, the warm moist breath a beacon drawing her in. Then finally, her tongue finding her prize; tasting, teasing, probing.

She adjusted her position allowing her to slide a finger, then another, inside of Cassandras wetness. As she did, she noticed Rick, sitting motionless, staring soundlessly at them. Paying him no mind, she increased her pace and pressure, observing Cassandra's reaction to each change in intensity, until her body tensed, she lifted her butt off the bed, her pussy rising upward to Blair's mouth and softly cried out in passion, rewarding waves of pleasure echoing through her. Sweet, soft whimpers flowed from her mouth. Blair gently held her lips against Cassandra's clit and suppressed a smile as her partner's crescendo subsided.

Craving her own release, Blair efficiently stripped herself naked, then returned to the straddling position she'd taken earlier but moved farther, positioning her pussy above Cassandra's face. Cassandra responded without hesitation, her lips and tongue devouring Blair's untrimmed pussy. Blair, already aroused, responded by grinding and sliding her wet cunt against her mouth.

Sensing that the woman above her was climbing to her climax, Cassandra assertively pushed Blair off, had her lie on her back, and slid down between her thighs. "Let me love you my way sweetheart."

Blair's desire consumed her as she touched her own wetness, caressing her clit in expectation of what would come next. She closed her eyes and lay her head back as Cassandra licked, sucked and teased her. The experience was at once both arousing and comforting, the familiarity of passion filling her after such a long absence. Cassandra voraciously ravaging her, Blair pulled her knees apart and up, opening, exposing and offering herself up, until the wave crashed over her, and the welcome fire roared outward from deep inside her pussy. She screamed in ecstasy, transported like never before.

She slowly relaxed, her mind and body awash in a potent mix of endorphins and dopamine, only partly aware Cassandra had turned and said something to Rick. Her peaceful bliss was interrupted as he assumed a spot on the bed lying next to her, his shirt removed, his broad torso touching her arm.

Blair watched as Cassandra removed his shorts and compression boxers, revealing a perfectly formed erection. Blair had never cared much for the male genitalia. They were useful for certain, but generally not much to look at in her view. Rick's, on the other hand, was gorgeous. It was straight as a flagpole, pointing directly toward his chin, subtle veins winding down from its fleshy crown. However, she barely got a glimpse as Cassandra's mouth immediately surrounded it.

Blair's attention turned to observe Rick, as Cassandra's head rode up and down on his manhood. He watched as she sucked, slurped and occasionally gagged quietly when he pushed himself to the back of her throat. He made occasional eye contact with Blair, seemingly to seek her acknowledgment, if not approval of his involvement. Blair responded by resting her hand on his chest as it rose and fell with his breathing.

Cassandra, noticing them, stopped momentarily and said to Blair, "It's OK baby. You should kiss him. We can both have him."

A calm passed between Blair and Rick. She saw in his face both desire and acceptance, no matter how she might respond to Cassandra's suggestion. She felt safe. She took a big breath and embraced him, mouth open, their tongues dancing, probing, tasting.

She could hear, not see, that Cassandra had resumed her consumption of rick's cock. Kissing Blair, his arousal rose, and he was soon too distracted to focus on kissing. His breathing grew harsh and unsteady. At that moment, Blair understood what else she needed and felt secure enough to declare it.

"I want you... I want you inside me, Rick," she said to him.

Cassandra withdrew, allowing Blair to straddle him. She rocked her hips, the wetness of her vulva lubricating them both as she rubbed her pussy up and down his shaft, her clit craving the contact. She rose to mount him and noticed Cassandra's hand from behind, holding his rod and rubbing him against, around, and seemingly everywhere on her wet folds. Then, his tip positioned at her opening, Blair lowered her body onto his cock and began to fuck him.

Blair felt as if a long closed door had been finally opened before her. Energized, her physical strength was evident as she forced her vulva down again and again onto Rick's swollen rod. Rick's energy matched hers, as they almost violently fucked one another. Her face met his, their lips touching but not kissing, and she sensed he was close to reaching his peak.

Rick moaned loudly as he climaxed, squeezing Blair's muscular torso as hot cum oozed from his body and into hers. The sight, but more so the sound of his ecstasy pushed her over her cliff as well, her passionate scream muffled into the pillow beside his neck, their bodies knotted together, twitching and pulsing in shared pleasure.

Blair remained locked onto him long after the moment passed, sweat forming a slick film between them. She noticed Rick looking toward Cassandra so she turned her head as well to see the still beaming blonde, fingers caressing her visibly wet pussy. Blair was caught off guard as Cassandra playfully shoved her off Rick, wedging herself on her back into the gap between them.

The three of them lying together, Cassandra declared enthusiastically, "Tell me I'm not the first lucky girl that the two of you have fucked?

**********************

Sunday - RICK & BLAIR

**********************

As a traditionally slow night at Mr Busby's, Sunday bar tending duties would be the responsibility of one of the part-time staff members. Therefore neither Rick nor Blair were on duty.

Having spent most of the day at the marina helping a couple he knew re rig their catamaran while dry docked, Rick was tired, sunburned and in need of some relaxation.

Throughout the day, he'd reflected on the erotic events of the prior night. He was comforted in some unexplained way at his new perspective on Blair, although not sure how he should act with her now that they'd been so intimate. They were not an item in any sort of romantic way, but their relationship was definitely changed forever.

It was mid-evening, and with no other plans, he started up his scooter and glided his way down the hill to the bar, with plans to enjoy the relaxed setting as a patron and not an employee. He'd done this occasionally, usually with the intent of picking up a horny tourist, but other times, like tonight, just to enjoy a beer under the palm trees and stars.

As expected, Mr. Busby's was quiet, nearly empty. After paying for a Red Stripe with Damon, tonight's bartender, he made his way to the empty four-top table closest to the water. Sitting with his back to the shoreline, under the soft glow of string lights, he took a long draw of the cold beverage and thought more about Blair and their night of sex with Cassandra. It had been like nothing he'd experienced in his young life.

Suddenly, a rush of uncertainty interrupted his reflection as he saw Blair also enter the premises, approaching Damon at the bar. She did not look in his direction.

Blair had spent the afternoon by her apartment pool, relaxed and fulfilled. Now, she felt light and easy strolling into her workplace. She always enjoyed stopping by as a paying customer to have a drink and chat with whomever was working the bar that night. She also thought she didn't do it often enough. She occupied a seat at the bar, noticing that Damon had James Taylor's Mexico playing on the sound system, perfect for a quiet Sunday night.

"Hey Damon! How's it going tonight?" she asked. Then, without waiting for his answer, "I'll take a Patron on ice when you get a minute."

With little else to attend to, Damon went instantly to work on her drink, while barking over his shoulder at her, "What's going on? I get you and Rick both here on a Sunday night? Am I in trouble or something?" She looked quizzically at him as he set her tequila in front of her while casually pointing toward the tables out on the sand.

Spotting rick, Blair froze for a moment, her breathing still. She hadn't even considered that he might be there, and had no preconceived plan for how they would interact or what she should say. Without acknowledging Damon, she took her glass and made for Rick's table. For the twenty seconds it took for her to get there, their eyes were trained on one another. Gradually, as she approached his table, she couldn't resist the undeniable urge to smile. As she did, the tension on Rick's face disappeared and he returned his own shy grin.

As Blair sat in the chair next to him, Rick acted on an impulse. He took Blair's hand, albeit beneath the table, out of sight. "Hi.... I guess it's... uh... interesting that we're both here tonight, huh?" He paused a moment to watch for her reaction, for any indication she didn't appreciate his gesture.

Stammering even more, he went on, "Blair, I don't know what to think or say about last night. It was... uh.... I don't know... Just... like nothing I've ever experienced; and not what I ever expected with you, or... between us."

Blair sat quietly, allowing him to finish.

"I just want to say thank you... and... that I appreciate you for who you are." He concluded, not sure of what to do next.

Blair smiled in return, her eyes subtly squinting in the patio's warm glow. She found herself surprisingly reluctant to speak as openly as he had. "It was great, Rick.... I think that too." was all that she could muster as a reply.

A moment of calm silence followed, confirming for them both that while they had no clear roadmap forward, they were both in a comfortable place as a consequence of their wild night together.

Rick was poised to break the ice with a wisecrack about the lack of customers when he noticed two attractive women approaching their table, both carrying beers in both hands.

"Hi!" One of them said enthusiastically. "We saw you two beautiful people over here and decided we should see if we can join you. We brought drinks!" She said as they displayed their offering.

Without looking to Rick, Blair promptly answered, "Well hi to you too! You should join us. My name's Blair, and this is my friend Rick."

The women sat, then the older of the two, perhaps in her early forties, spoke next, "Nice to meet you, Blair and Rick. I'm Cheryl and this is Kerri." They alternated their stares between Rick and Blair, lustful expressions unmistakable on their sunburned faces.

Rick and Blair shared a long, deliberate gaze between themselves, their emerging smiles forming a consensus on what should come next.

Rick leaned in, made eye contact with them individually and asked, "Would you two like to join us for a late night swim? I've got a great pool at my place up on the hill. Come on... let's all go!"