All Comments on 'Maya & Tarik - The Journey Pt. 01'

by hellogorgeous

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
hellogorgeoushellogorgeousover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Hi and thanks for checking out my story! Look for the next installment to be published soon. Please feel free to leave your comments, reactions, suggestions, and feedback for me here!

jap71jap71almost 4 years ago
Great job!

Thank you, Hellogorgeous, for your job. Excuse me for my poor dictionary (and mistakes..) but don't speak english very well..I liked this "romance" because you described very well the characters with their limits, worries, desires and above all their nascent love. Really I already read the rest of the romance and also if you didn't use the category "loving wife" for your romance I saw that it could go in that direction but with (for me) fantastic traits; so, she is a chubby girl with a great erotism and a lovable personality. He isn't the classic cuckold geek and without temper but having a sexuality submissive that I'm curious how much you will want lead... I love very much this trait of Tarik and hope you push in this direction...(!!!) keeping, in the same time, the complexity that you have given them in their relationship and their love. Congratulation again and, I hope to read your works soon!!!

P.S. I wrote to you a little message don't knowing if my registration would be ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhellogorgeous@hellogorgeous
My stories are rich with detail and world-building, with plenty of juicy stuff along the way. I don't write to get you off by the end of the first page, but rather to take you on a sensual journey into my deepest fantasies. The Maya & Tarik series should be read in this orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES