Maya & Tarik - The Test Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarik sat for a minute, thinking. That tightness in his chest was back and had expanded to a sinking weight in his stomach. He couldn't figure out why, but he was feeling jealous and angry. He had expected Maya to be more irate with Victor, but here she was, almost defending him and forgiving him so quickly. He was surprised at his feelings and unsure what to think. Tarik didn't want to tell Maya that he was feeling jealous and for some reason, not trusting her even though he had no reason not to.

"What are you thinking, my love?"

Maya plated the last of the french toast and poured some of the whipped cream into a small bowl of fruit as she looked into his face, her brow now furrowed in concern. Tarik's voice was soft but tense.

"I don't know, I just don't feel good about it. I don't know why though..."

"Oh, Tarik, there's really nothing to worry about. Victor is harmless. Just misguided and maybe a little too into me, like you said before. I'm not stressed about him that much now I guess, but if it's bothering you, we can stop seeing him. That's no problem for me. You have to be comfortable too."

"Hmmm...I don't know. I like watching you with him. I just wish there wasn't all this other weird stuff with him too. Maybe let's not decide now...I don't know. I guess maybe I want to think more."

Maya came around the counter, and stood in front of Tarik, her arms draped over his shoulders as she gave him a light kiss.

"Whatever you want, my love. But please...can we not spend our morning talking about Victor? He is not important right now; you are. Let's eat before all this food gets cold."

Maya and Tarik ate their breakfast with no further talk about Victor, the mood lightening a bit. After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen and went into town to run a few errands. When they returned to the house, the day was unbearably hot, so they opted to stay inside for the rest of the afternoon. They curled up on the couch in the great room and watched a few movies, dozing off together into a lazy Sunday afternoon nap. After waking, they had a light dinner and an evening stroll around the property before returning to the couch to read.

As it grew dark, Maya could tell that Tarik was still a bit tense from their conversation earlier, so she took him into the bathroom for a bath. She prepared the water, lacing it with oils and Epsom salts for Tarik's muscles to help him relax. As he rested in the tub, Maya massaged his shoulders and neck, her soft but strong hands running over his chest and down his arms. She washed his body, delicately stroking his skin with her fingers. Tarik sighed as he melted underneath her touch. He loved so much to do this for Maya and often resisted when she tried to pamper him this way, but tonight he relished being under the care of her tender touch. Soon he was lost in thought as he realized his feelings of mistrust were unwarranted.

His attention was brought back as Maya softly gripped his cock as she washed underneath it. It began to stiffen slightly at Maya's touch and she began to stroke him gently, her soapy hand sliding effortlessly up and down his shaft. Tarik rested his head on the back of the tub and let out a loud moan as Maya ran her hand faster along his cock, pausing to massage the head as she reached the top before descending again.

Tarik reached out and fixed his hand in Maya's hair, her soft curls falling over his fingers. Maya kept her eyes on Tarik as she stroked him harder and faster, breathless as she watched him grow closer to orgasm. Tarik arched his back slightly and gasped as Maya continued to massage his cock and balls, and with a grunt he exploded into Maya's hand. He sank back into the water as Maya finished washing him, feeling even more relaxed.

After she finished pleasuring and washing him, Maya helped Tarik out of the bath and into the shower, where she watched as he rinsed himself off and shampooed his hair. Something about the way the soap ran down his torso and rippled through his chest hair hypnotized Maya and she couldn't keep her eyes off him. Tarik stepped out of the shower room, and Maya was ready with a fluffy towel to dry him off. She wrapped the towel around his hips and tilted her head up to kiss him, her fingers caressing his back. Tarik pulled Maya into him, the soft fabric of her nightgown cool on his skin warmed by the water of the bath and shower.

Maya led Tarik over to the bathroom's sitting area and stood behind him as he settled into a chair at the counter. Picking up a bottle of oil from the table, Maya poured some into her hand and rubbed it in her palms, warming it up. Tilting his head back, Maya massaged the oil into Tarik's face and beard, her fingers moving softly as she touched him. Tarik sighed contentedly and looked up into Maya's eyes as she stood over him, her fingers now caressing his neck and chest as she worked more of the oil into his skin. She met his gaze and looked down at him for a few moments.

"I love you, Tarik," she whispered as she leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips and forehead.

He sighed again at her words, speechless in the comfort of her presence. She worked her way up to his hair and, adding more oil into her hands, gently massaged his scalp and the back of his neck. Tarik could feel all of his stress and worry completely slip away. Times like this with Maya always satisfied his soul in ways that he could not explain. Just these simple actions alone made him feel so loved and special.

He felt ashamed for doubting her, even for only a moment.

Feeling relaxed and comforted, Tarik stood up from the chair and pulled Maya to him, holding her tightly. He stared into her eyes, appreciating their shine and color and the way her heart spoke to him through them. He kissed her deeply on the lips, his hands resting gently on her neck. She sighed into him, and he could feel her go weak underneath him.

"Come, let's lay down..." Maya said, bringing Tarik out of the bathroom and over to their bed.

Maya lay on the bed with her back propped up on some pillows and motioned for Tarik to climb on top of her, guiding his legs so that he was straddling her. He knew what was next and his cock stiffened with anticipation. Maya gave Tarik a smirk and wrapped her hands around the back of his thighs, urging him to move further up the bed, her mouth opening as she waited for his cock. Tarik slid his now rock hard cock gently along Maya's mouth, his precum moistening her lips.

Maya opened her mouth a little bit more and Tarik pressed the head of his cock onto her waiting tongue. He moaned as Maya took him in her warm mouth, her lips wrapping around his head as she ran her tongue along the tip, lapping up the precum. There was something about this that was so hot to Tarik. Even though he was in a dominant position and feeding Maya his cock, everything was under her control and she forced him to go soft and slow, building his pleasure gradually.

Tarik sighed as Maya continued to take him into her mouth, his shaft slick as she kept one hand wrapped around it while the other grabbed his ass, pulling him closer to her. He pitched forward and propped himself up with his hands on the wall above the headboard. Maya opened her mouth wider, a signal to Tarik that she wanted to taste as much of him as possible.

"Ohhhhh...Maya...yess...unnggghhh..."

He began to softly thrust his hips and cock into Maya's mouth, her lips closing around him as he entered and slowly pulled himself out. She moaned into him, and Tarik felt his orgam beginning to rise. He deepened his thrust ever so slightly into Maya's mouth and she tried to swallow as much of him as she could.

Wrapping both hands now around Tarik's ass, Maya pulled him down onto her, his cock sliding down her throat as her mouth relaxed for him. She used her tongue to put pressure on the underside of Tarik's shaft and as he drew closer to orgasm, he pulled his cock further out so she could suck on his sensitive head. With the tip of his cock pressed between her lips, Maya massaged the underside and Tarik groaned and grunted as she brought him to orgasm. She moaned as Tarik let out a loud cry as cum spurted from his cock into Maya's mouth and throat. She hungrily lapped up his fluid, sucking on his head until he started to twitch from the sensation. Tarik looked down at Maya and she stared back up at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

Tarik fell to the bed with a grunt and Maya curled up next to him, his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest. As she lay there next to him, quickly dozing off, Tarik looked down at her, his heart suddenly full of emotion. He had never felt so much love from one person and felt free to offer the same love in return. Tarik felt tears begin to form in his eyes as he thought once again about how, for a moment, he doubted Maya. She deserved more trust than that, and for an instant, he felt as if he didn't deserve her. He sighed heavily and pushed the thought from his mind, his love for Maya taking its place.

"I will be yours forever, my sweetest, most perfect love," Tarik whispered to Maya, kissing her temple as he nestled down next to her, wrapping his arms around her as he drifted off to sleep.

-

To be continued...