Maya, Marjan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------

Even though we were both knackered from the exertions at the farmhouse, Maya and I made love soon after getting home and through the night. I called in sick the next morning too and enjoyed her company!

"Did you know Marjan never had vaginal sex before I fucked him," Maya told me as we lounged in bed, "and the only females who let him buttfuck them or gave him an occasional blowjob were his own sister and then Shamsi very occasionally!"

"These Palestinian Arabs are certainly strange creatures," I ventured, "but I am happy that Hunaiza worked things to her advantage."

"Hunaiza is a lot sharper than you think," Maya responded, "I feel the whole thing was planned and executed to perfection by her and now she will have a choice husband!"

"Did you know that Marjan would be around?" was a pertinent query.

"I did, so I was not very surprised when he showed up," Maya was honest, "I must confess that talking to Hunaiza prior to the party we had decided that the best thing that could happen all around was Marjan and me coming together for some intimacy and that she would take care of you in return!"

"Oh that explains why she was so friendly all day to me," I mused, "a decoy to keep my mind of what Marjan and you were up to!"

"So how was she in bed?" Maya put me on the spot.

"She was raw and she was ready, but experience has a higher meaning!" I responded, "I imagine though you enjoyed your sessions with Marjan."

"I liked having sex with him but definitely not as much as he did with me, that's what Hunaiza told me," she replied, "in fact Marjan enjoyed making love to me so much, would you believe he fucked my cunt five times, took me anally once, and we even engaged in a frenetic sixty-nine!"

"That's quite a load of spunk in him," I responded.

"Yes, once he was over his initial hesitation about vaginally fucking me in the lounge, particularly when he got implicit agreement by your being with Hunaiza, he wanted to go and do it everywhere and anywhere," Maya let me know, "we coupled on the bed upstairs, on the floor, on a sofa, on the balcony, upstairs on the roof, and in the shower, and Marjan even gave me another wonderful oriental massage just as the sun rose!"

"Wow, the boy has some energy and even after a long trip," I was impressed, given that my own score was a very respectable four and I knew he had also taken Hunaiza anally, and perhaps Shamsi too!

"Hunaiza thinks that I may have cured him of his shyness with females," Maya giggled, "hopefully he won't be getting his own ass ploughed by other guys any further!"

"Was he rough, I heard strange sounds coming from upstairs," I continued probing.

"I was surprised when he pushed me onto the bed upstairs and actually lifted my legs as if to enter my cunt, but then greased my anus and rammed his dick inside, coming atop in the missionary style, and shocking the daylights out of me," she responded, "and then he kept coming up with interesting twists and turns maybe right out of the Kama Sutra, in short he fucked me real good!"

"Was there anything else you particularly were piqued by in his ways and mores of fucking you?" I kept coming up with somewhat stupid queries.

"Most was pretty much meat and potatoes regular, but I was intrigued when he taped me up, quite tightly across my hands, feet and knees I must say, and then bending me over shoved his cock from behind into my pussy, but since the condom was lubricated and my cunt was already sopping wet, his attempt at rough bondage sex did not bother me too much," she giggled, "but I probably tweaked his ego by screaming as if he was violating me mercilessly or was the best fuck I had ever experienced!"

"So I should expect competition, Mrs. Arsalan, for your favours?" I joked.

"Well why wouldn't you," she countered with a giggle, "if you had been taken the ways I was and all in just a single night, I would probably look forward to a repeat!"

"So is this a relationship that you plan to continue while we are in Jeddah?" I was getting worried and needed to know, "and does it mean I have free rein to be with Hunaiza and Shamsi again?"

"I thought about it, but I believe Marjan is out of my system now that I am even with you regarding your trysts with Shamsi," Maya put some of my concerns to rest, "Hunaiza is engaged to Fouad and has suddenly decided to become a proper Hijab wearing Palestinian Arab girl and Shamsi wants a promotion in another country!"

"But I have been with Hunaiza also which makes two," I stupidly interjected, "so are you letting me have one for free or should you not have fucked Fouad also?"

"First of all, I did not know Fouad at all, and am not some cheap slut to spread before anyone and everyone!" she responded, "and secondly I'd like you to know that you having sex with Shamsi was insignificant compared to what Marjan received, I am by far the superior prize!"

"Does that mean that we are all square?" I pressed my luck.

"No, not quite, I think I'll hold my option to have a second affair over your head for a while to come!" Maya ended the conversation, "but I am always ready to tie you up and dominate you, or be tied up and act like a victim if that is something that turns you on!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hunaiza got married to Fouad in a glittering ceremony. Both brother and sister begged us to join them for a night of passion, hijabs and propriety or not, prior to the event, but Maya and I outright turned the invitation down as we considered the matter with them closed.

Marjan received another fine appraisal and was appointed National Sales Manager for Northern Iraq. He would not be in our lives any more. Shamsi also requested a transfer to Kuwait. Within six months we heard that the two had decided to get married in a ceremony in Beirut, which we decided not to attend!

A couple of years on, with Satoshi long gone and even his replacement, Jean-Martin Phluyo from Cameroon, closing in on his departure, Maya and I were at another company party. This time it was to welcome the announcement that Jean-Martin had been nominated for a position as deputy of the Southern US business. For all intents and purposes it meant that I would be the new CEO of Saudi or another major subsidiary like Russia.

Maya had pulled out all stops to dress elegant yet incredibly sexy, wearing a red soft snakeskin shirt and jacket from Argentina, which topped the shortest of skin-tight shorts in the same material, and branded heels. Her amazing legs had almost never been on full display at company events so this was a rather unusual occurrence. She had definitely gotten bolder and more risqué in her dress choices since being in South America. All the guys and ladies present were checking out her shapely gams with salacious interest or outright jealousy. Any who asked were beneficiaries of her generosity in partnering them on the dance floor, married men risking the future ire of their own less than good looking wives, bachelors having fantasies imprinted in their mind by being close to her.

Jean-Martin greatly enjoyed dancing with Maya, copping a feel or more under her clothes during a slow number. Maya then surprised Jean-Martin by sitting on his lap while putting a very expensive tie and pin on him during the award ceremony. His hands went all over her creamy white legs and thighs without any objection. Emboldened, he surreptitiously undid a couple of buttons on her shirt, secreting one hand inside it and caressing her breast as she fixed the tie around his neck. His hand then dropped to her shorts and felt up her pussy through the fabric. Thankfully the shorts were skin tight or his fingers could actually have worked their way to her cunt. Maya appeared oblivious to being fondled and the kiss Jean-Martin got was longer than those given to previous CEOs. I figured she could feel his mighty dong, given that the man was six foot four inches tall and ebony black! After one of the numbers with him, she had surreptitiously motioned at me, with hands held apart, as if to indicate the guy was packing a weapon of well over eighteen inches! The other members of the staff were used to seeing her acting friendly with senior managers, during previous events, and did not read too much into her actions. Everyone, however, knew that beyond her expected liberal behaviour at the party, there was never any impropriety elsewhere with anyone else. Jean-Martin's dong was not going to get any closer to Maya's pussy, although she had mentioned that he would probably be a filling fuck to me in private a few times, while we had been intimately locked and wondering about the sexual prowess of my colleagues. Thankfully Jean-Martin got called away, just as he was trying to edge Maya towards an exit, and I did not have to contend with the possibility of her cunt getting stretched too wide by the man's monstrous appendage. Since the episode with Marjan I was unsure if she would take another lover, particularly one as well-hung as Jean-Martin, but then she did have a second option still open!

The newest intern, Majed, a young Saudi who was quite handsome and confident, waited before risking a twirl. She obliged as she had done with every other person but I could see a certain gleam in her eyes. While being at least ten years younger than Maya he tried hard to keep up, but she was an indefatigable and amazingly lithe dancer, and he was soon huffing and puffing. Thankfully a slow number came on and he held tightly on to her more from neat exhaustion than from sexual stimulus.

"You know what Arsalan, I like this young, cute and inexperienced intern of yours," she said, putting her arm around his waist, and pulling the knackered fellow off the dance floor and over to where I stood, "he is not shy like the others even if I sense he lacks panache, dress sense or the ability to dance!"

Majed turned a healthy shade of red, matching the very short clothes Maya was wearing, when she put her arms around him and kissed him on both cheeks leaving visible impressions of her lipstick. I thought she would give him one more on the lips but remembered that she had an unwritten policy of kissing only the CEO's in that manner at any events, and Majed was only an intern.

"Thank you young man for being such a sport on the dance floor," she told him while lightly, but accidentally on purpose, brushing his crotch with her left hand.

Memories from not long past went through my mind, as I stood at the bar enjoying my drink and musing at how things had turned out previously and potentially were headed to now!

Maya smiled and winked wordlessly as if implying, "are you thinking what I am thinking?"