Maya, Marjan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour of swimming and splashing around the pool in close proximity to each other he suggested we dry out on the rocks and then head back. I lay back on the welcoming sand and enjoyed the sensation. With no one around I wondered if he would make any moves on me but he remained a true gentleman.

"I find Mr. Arsalan to be a really great mentor but he can be very strict also," Marjan told me as we rested, "and I am worried that he may not be too happy with some things I have done recently or may want to do in future."

We arrived at the oasis some time later, finding a whole lamb roasting and a party of maybe thirty persons around. While nothing had happened between us, I could sense Hunaiza dying to ask her brother. Frankly he kept rising in my sight with every moment that was passing. There were about five guys to every female at the party so I kept receiving the royal treatment from everyone and lots of invitations to visit them too.

"They are our neighbours in the other farms and we tend to meet up a couple of times each month," Hunaiza told me.

On our return, I had gathered enough courage to get the horse into a low gallop and kept up with the others. We got back to the farmhouse just as the sun completely set. Zulfi was happy to see me and the aunt advised that he had behaved very well, including enjoying a trip to the Red Sea, about 30 minutes west of where the farm was located.

It was after showering and having dinner that I realized my whole body ached mightily. The simple and singular reason was that I had never been horse riding and was now paying for overdoing things. Panadol or herbal tea did not appear to do the trick.

"Do you know Marjan has a certificate in oriental massage?" Hunaiza told me, "if you don't object, he can get you some relief from the aches and pains."

Given the agony I was in it seemed to be a great idea. After all, I had been touched and felt up by Marjan all through the day. For a bit I balked when Hunaiza told me to strip completely and turn over on a cot, as she placed a warm sheet to cover my derriere while leaving the legs and back bare.

"Don't worry I will be right here to make sure he does not try to sully your modesty," she told me.

Well my legs were spread yet again that day when Marjan really went to work on my body. As he finished on my legs and back, his hands went under the sheet and took the kinks out of my hips and butt. He turned me over and I realized what Hunaiza meant about protecting my modesty. Marjan had one of those airline masks covering his eyes and whatever he was doing was only by touch. You should see the video of the whole thing that Hunaiza made, it is almost hilarious. Removing the sheet he lifted my legs and hooked them over his shoulders while pressing down on my body and straightening the bones. Frankly all he needed to do was drop his shorts and push forward into me. While I could feel his erection as he massaged me, he did not make any attempt at seduction, even though his fingers and hands touched me everywhere. Hunaiza shooed him out as soon as he was done.

I felt great the next morning with just a slight ache. Walking around I noticed a desert motorbike which piqued my interest. Since I had no clue how to ride one, Marjan volunteered to help teach me. After riding behind him for a while on the hard sand, he let me come up front and get a hang of the gears and the hand controls. Obviously I messed up many times, but finally figured the process out. We had ridden a fair ways out, so he had no choice to grab onto my waist and boobs as I made our way home. I had boldly gone out in tights and a bikini top, along with a windbreaker jacket that Hunaiza handed to me. Marjan got to grab onto a great deal of me. I was tempted to go topless but could not risk others being around!

The aunts and his relatives did not want us to leave but around 4 pm we finally headed back to Jeddah. Marjan drove Zulfi and me home first. Given that he had been such a great host, I felt the need to give him some unusual compensation. Having bid farewell to Hunaiza and the attendants in the parking lot, I hope you do not mind that I pulled Marjan close and kissed him a couple of times on the mouth. He was taken by surprise the first time and seemed confused, but the second time he did twist tongues with me for a long moment. I also gave him a something else to keep in mind. As he backed out the entrance I dropped my outer clothes and let him have a good look at me in my lingerie and stockings. He stood there spellbound as I twirled a couple of times and then closed the door!"

-----------------------------------------------------

My mouth was agape and yet a raging hard on had formed in my midsection as she concluded the story. The long and short was that not only had she spread her legs, in a manner of saying, often in his company, yet nothing above board had transpired. Secondly, I sensed that while Marjan did have a thing for her, he was probably terrified of my reaction if he did something with my wife. Thirdly, and most worrying, Maya appeared to be falling for him too!

"Oh, by the way, Hunaiza is excited at the prospect of seeing you and we have been invited to their beach house at Obhur soon as the Jeddah weather improves," Maya let me know.

I could not believe the story she had told but there were plenty of pictures to confirm things, including the lunch in Jeddah, the drive to the farm, the horse ride, the pond and the motorbike. The ante was upped as I saw the video of the massage session, thankfully taped on Maya's mobile and hopefully with no other copy around, which indeed showed Marjan touching her intimately everywhere but unable to see any of her goodies because of the blindfold.

"Did you come while he was massaging you?" I wondered upon seeing the video.

"I certainly did," she truthfully responded, "he accidentally or perhaps on purpose put a couple of fingers into my pussy a few times during the massage. But come to think of it, I probably would not have stopped him from having sex with me if he had wanted to stick his dick inside also!"

"So there was no overt sex during your stay with Marjan and family?" I was greatly relieved.

"I definitely did not fuck Marjan who left after the massage, but then Hunaiza said that I needed to be introduced to the joys of being with a woman," Maya let me know, "and believe me it was an unexpected pleasure spending last night with her, touching, fondling, fingering sucking and doing a lot of other lesbian things that were really enjoyable!"

"That's something I would not have minded seeing at all," I spoke the honest truth, getting a whack on my chest in return.

By now my cock was straining against the constraints of my clothes and Maya seemed primed to be laid given the raised temperatures of the past two days and her inability to slake Marjan's thirst, even if Hunaiza got her rocks off. Pulling the gown and bra off, I began to suck her tits in earnest. Maya squealed with pleasure and dropped the rest of her clothing.

Thankfully it was Friday morning, so when the story concluded no trips to the office needed to be made. We coupled and touched continuously from just past dawn to nearly lunchtime, forgoing breakfast or any other needs. Maya was wild as could be, probably imagining getting fucked by Marjan, or maybe even Hunaiza, while in the process of making love to me. Frankly the very idea of Marjan knocking at her honey pot was strangely exciting me to new heights. I mused how much better our sex could be if she were to let him into our lives. Maybe Shamsi could complete the foursome! Actually Hunaiza also sounded very tempting given the way Maya described her looks, friendliness and liberal attitudes. Any girl that had seduced my wife was worth consideration. The carpet was seriously getting stained all over during our sexual activity in the context of Marjan, perhaps we would soon replace it!

-----------------------------------------------------

Marjan ended up receiving a Grade 4 evaluation, one away from the highest level. Given that fewer than 10% of the staff would receive a 4 or 5, he was definitely in rarefied territory. The immediate effect of this high grade was that his internship period was concluded and he was confirmed as a full-time assistant manager within my sales and marketing department.

The very next day, Hunaiza and Marjan showed up at our home with flowers, candy and other items to express their thanks. I was surprised that Marjan approached Maya with confidence and stood his ground as she grabbed him and planted a kiss on his lips. Perhaps given my presence they did not exchange oral fluids for an extended period, but it showed that he had notably conquered his fear and she certainly had greater affinity for him than before. Maya got a long kiss from Hunaiza too. I was more than surprised and very pleased with a kiss on my lips from Hunaiza, who turned out to be far prettier than I expected though not quite in Maya's class.

The need for putting in a good word for Shamsi me came in the shape of a CV for her, as she was applying for Marjan's recently vacated position. Given my sterling recommendation, following a closed door meeting during which Shamsi delivered another fine blow job to me, we soon had a sexy new employee on board. However, just to make sure that the rest of the staff did not catch on to our relationship, I had her assigned to the office in Dammam, clear across the country. Marjan was a bit disappointed but supported my decision. He too was looking for his next opportunity to rise and kissing my ass was already a proven tool! Arguing about Shamsi's posting would serve no purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------

Maya and I had to put thoughts of Marjan, Hunaiza and Shamsi behind us as I was nominated to attend a 10 month leadership program in South America. The farewell party was befitting both of my level and the fact that the company had a run of three record years in a row. Satoshi had turned out to be a much better leader than Ramdas and was being tipped for a position at the Board in London. I was on line to be the next deputy in Saudi Arabia, if not the CEO in a smaller market like Malaysia or Nigeria. Having just turned 35, I was on an absolute tear within the company, as long as nothing untoward transpired.

With just a month before we took off, both Marjan and Shamsi were greatly concerned about their positions. The new director of sales and marketing was a rather stern fellow from South Africa, with serious racist tendencies due to his Afrikaans background and age of over 55 years. The man had a reputation as a career wrecker. All he asked for was results and better than target, regardless of personal cost. He had been penalized in his long career for being too hard on subordinates and not cooperative enough with peers in other departments. Saudi Arabia would be his last shot at redemption and a probable point of retirement.

Maya was again the most sought after person during the bon voyage party for us. She made sure that all aspects for the party were well managed even if we ourselves were the recipients of the honour. Unlike at the Ramdas farewell, Marjan was a lot more confident at asking Maya to dance and chat. However, keeping within protocol he made sure that her time conversing and on the dance floor first went to the seniors before he stepped in for his turn. Satoshi received a great deal of her attention but none of the cheekiness that she had displayed with his predecessor. He did luck out as Maya graciously gave him a quick kiss on the lips after they had been on the dance floor for a couple of numbers. I figured that was some form of prepaid insurance and he loved it!

Maya was known for her fashion sense and had again dazzled with a simple yet elegant ensemble with a tight pair of black leg hugging Capri pants, a matched black blouse that enhanced her décolletage, and very sharp black heels. The outfit was exceedingly tasteful, conservative in baring only her shoulders, but sexy enough to constantly draw attention to her. And as can be imagined the guys were all around Maya while the wives wanted her to vanish!

As the buffet dinner was served, I could see neither Maya nor Marjan. Walking around the periphery of the party area I found the two of them engaged in what seemed more like a mom to son behaviour than in a lover to lover one. Maya was seated on a chair in the hallway of the clubhouse abutting the pool while Marjan had his head on her lap and she seemed to be caressing his hair and consoling him. I decided not to disturb them and Marjan was back at the party in another ten minutes, with Maya following a bit later.

"What was that all about with Marjan?" I asked her as we undressed much later for bed.

"He's worried that with you gone he will be screwed by your replacement Andrew, and he is also not happy that I won't be around to continue our banter," she replied, "you know he considers you his godfather but also that he wants my body but is scared to death of making an enemy of you!"

"So was there something that he had in mind, job wise with me, or sex wise with you, in your private session?" I blurted out.

"Well he was wondering if you could have him assigned to the task force on environmental and social responsibility issues," she told me, "and if I would accept a private dinner with him."

"I don't think putting him on that team will be an issue," I had already considered the option, "and I will make the announcement in the next week."

"I will also accept his invitation," she appeared to look forward to it, "but will do so while you are on your trip to Dubai for the handover the week before we head out to Buenos Aires."

"You guys looked real lovey dovey in the club house, was anything else going on?" I continued.

"Oh he was a little disappointed that I had chosen such a relatively conservative dress," she responded, "he was hoping for another revealing saree like at the CEO farewell!"

"So did you give him some sort of respite?"

"After the hospitality and kindness showed to me at the farmhouse, I had to let him have some relief given how sorry a state he thinks he is in," she responded, "right after you peeked in on us, I quickly dropped my blouse while standing in the kitchen and was planning to do the same to the pants so he could have another look at me in lingerie."

"That must have helped charge his batteries," I scoffed.

"As I began to kick off the heels and drop my pants, however, Marjan stopped me," Maya narrated, "he unclasped my bra, baring my boobs, and pocketed it in his jacket, but then made no move to further unclothe me even though I was more than ready to be bared and taken."

"That's some confidence the fellow has acquired," I remarked while pissed at her lack of decorum, "he must have enjoyed that you were acting like a slut!"

"He took his time fondling and kissing my breasts, and then twisting tongues with me for a while, before I finally ran him off!" Maya responded, with a giggle as she noticed my discomfort, "and then I fixed my dress, minus my bra, and rejoined the party to flirt with all the other guys!"

"So you really did not fuck him?" I just had to know since she had mentioned being felt up.

"No fucking at all," she laid everything on the table, "but I am still not sure if he makes a play for my pussy when we next meet for dinner!"

"You are that sure that he wants to fuck you," I reacted.

"He did say he is madly in love with me but scared plenty of you," she was honest, "and since we are not talking about getting married, he obviously and badly wants to get into my pants."

"But will you let him fuck you?" I was insistent.

"I want to see if he truly desires a matching panty with my bra," Maya ended the conversation, "and should he display the balls, I see no reason to not let him have a bite of forbidden fruit in the process!"

-----------------------------------------------------

The handover meeting at Dubai would have gone slow. Since a couple of Board Members were coming from the UK, the meeting was set over Friday and Saturday, forcing a flight out on Thursday afternoon and wrecking my weekend. Taking my mind off the concern about the lost weekend was the sudden arrival of Shamsi at my hotel room at 9 pm on Thursday night. This time there was no need to go through the song and dance of dinner and small talk. Shamsi simply walked in, dropped her clothes, and lay down expectantly on the bed.

"I heard you would be in Dubai and since I was here for the weekend anyway it was my pleasure to come visit you," she let me know, though I had a nagging feeling that her presence had more to do with direction from Marjan than a thought from herself.

A bird in hand is always more than two in the bush. Secondly I was a bit peeved by the scheduling of the handover on the last weekend prior to departure for South America. Third I had no idea what Maya and Marjan would be up to and could only imagine worst case scenarios.

Shortly afterwards, Shamsi was on all fours as I fucked her cunt in the doggy style. Either she really liked me, or she was gratified by my recommendation to hire her, or perhaps Marjan had really told her to put extra effort into satisfying me, because Shamsi coupled with passion. She shrieked as if I had the biggest dick that had ever penetrated her. She moaned and thrashed as if being brought to nirvana by my lovemaking. And she interspersed her sex sounds with words of love like darling, amore, and big boy! Even though my mind was on things like the transfer meeting and on the possibility of Marjan lying atop Maya, I filled the condom up with my jism.

"Let me assure you I am here on my own volition and not because of Marjan," she started a conversation as we rested from our exertion.

A couple of the salespersons in the Dammam office had been constantly hitting on her. Since both were Saudis, the region manager was limited in action he could take against them. Although no one had an inkling of Shamsi's past and relationship with Marjan or me, the two had assumed she was promiscuous due to her previous job as a stewardess. Her request was simple, not to take any action against the offenders, but to transfer her to another unit in Jeddah.

All it took was an email to the HR manager and her request was approved. Shamsi had already completed most of the sales portion of the internship. The marketing team to overlook the next part of her training was Jeddah based in any case. By the time I would return to Saudi from Argentina, she would probably be all set for promotion to assistant manager.

As a further thank you, Shamsi greased her anus, lay on her back and asked me to sodomize her in the missionary position. Even though her asshole had seen much use in her airline days, it appeared very tight when taken in the manner. Once again Shamsi acted like my fucking was the best she ever had.

"I have a flight back to Dammam at noon tomorrow, so I guess we will meet in Jeddah in about one year's time," she kissed me and ran out just past midnight to return to a lower end hotel in the vicinity of the airport.

I would not be wrong to say that I was energized to complete a successful handover and return to Jeddah. The handover meeting did not even need to go to a second day. A flight was available that would get me home late Friday, potentially reducing any time Marjan would have to seduce Maya.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was half expecting to not find Maya when I returned home well past midnight but some twenty hours ahead of schedule. Not only was she home, she was not alone in bed. Instead of Marjan, however, Zulfi was sleeping soundly next to her. No one else was there but I did notice some food related packages in the kitchen dust bin and a fancy shopping bag in the bedroom. Obviously she had entertained company but not into the wee hours of night.