Maya, Marjan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls swam back and took the remaining two loungers, Shamsi and Maya sharing one. Hunaiza's shorts landed on my face, followed by Maya's and Shamsi's. All three were now stark naked and my dick was fighting to get out of its constraints. Hunaiza tossed me a bottle of suntan lotion and I went to work on all three of the ladies one after the other, taking my sweet time in the process.

Hearing a car pull up and some noises from the front of the farm house, half an hour later, I figured that the elders had shown up early. For the strangest reason, Hunaiza and the other two girls remained in their naked state enjoying the fantastic December sun. The answer became clear in less than twenty minutes. Walking out the main lounge and onto the beach area was none other than Marjan in a pair of shorts and with a big smile on his face. Hunaiza jumped up, grabbed him and kissed him a full on the mouth. Shamsi was up next and did the same. Maya put her arms around his neck and twisted tongues for a solid minute before letting go. Finally he came over and shook my hand. Hunaiza gave Shamsi her spot and pushing my legs apart came to sit with her back against my chest, placing my hands on her breasts and torso. Meanwhile Marjan got into a similar position behind Maya, who did not object at all and started a conversation about his experience on the training in Bangladesh. I was somewhat bothered at his fingers kneading Maya's exquisite nipples, but what got me even more that he did not mind his naked sister deliberately having me paw her body. Perhaps she was quid pro quo for his being with my wife.

Another car approached the main gate some time later. This time the girls quickly jumped up and put on bikini bottoms and tops, but resumed their positions on the loungers. Maya looked tasty as ever in a patterned blue bikini. A fellow of about twenty-five appeared, with a large box that was emanating enticing aromas. Following him was a young servant girl carrying coffee, tea and other accoutrements.

"Oh good, Fouad is here, and so is lunch" Hunaiza exclaimed, having just changed into a sedate but sexy bikini top and miniskirt combination.

The young man and girl began preparing and handing plates of food to each person on the chairs rather than troubling them to make their own selections. Fouad took his position behind Shamsi, who had attired herself in a nude shaded bikini, and kissed her on the mouth. Apparently they knew each other quite well. Fouad and company made sure I was sated and even had Maya eat way more than she was used to. The servant girl served us coffee, tea and sweets till Fouad indicated she should clean the place up. The guys all eased up and lay back to enjoy the receding sun and the touch of the three sexy girls on top of us.

"You know these may not be as nice as Maya's," Hunaiza whispered in my ear as she squeezed my right hand over one of her breasts, "but probably are firmer since I am so much younger than your absolutely gorgeous wife!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Dinner finally made an appearance at past 11 pm, well beyond what Maya or I had expected. It was good that lunch was substantial but even so I was feeling a bit woozy due both to hunger and to the unending cups of tea or coffee that were appearing. I was also tired as the girls had insisted on going jet skiing. Since there were two jet skis available, Marjan took Maya with him, thankfully with shorts back on and a life jacket to further cover her breasts. I paired up with Hunaiza as I had no experience of the equipment. A while later when we returned to let Shamsi and Fouad have a turn, I noted that Maya somehow had taken the controls and Marjan rode behind with hand firmly around her waist. I recalled that he had also taught her how to ride a motorbike and decided not to say anything even though I could see that one or the other hand kept sliding upwards to caress her boobs.

Marjan's mom and aunt had prepared an absolutely fantastic feast to welcome him back. The girls dressed up when the elders called to advise they were about an hour from the place. Hunaiza had a diploma as a beautician and gave Maya a workover, making her look like she had walked off the pages of Vogue. Maya's choice of attire was giving both Marjan and Fouad hard-ons as they unabashedly stared whenever they had the opportunity. She wore an outfit that seemed constructed from a collection of shimmering white strips, which alternatively hid and revealed various parts of her body. Maya's legs were constantly on display and the midriff as bared as she usually liked or perhaps even more than normal. Even though both Marjan and Fouad had been with her for at least a few hours and in a completely or partially naked state during the afternoon, the dress had both salivating.

Neither was happy when Marjan's aunt segregated the sexes and put Maya next to herself at one end of the sheet on which we sat on the ground, while the men were on the other. Shamsi and Hunaiza did not disappoint either in their mode of dress, Shamsi in a denim skirt and blouse, and Hunaiza in a flowing Arabic dress.

Once dinner ended and formalities were dispensed with, the elders asked Fouad to take them back home. He agreed but I could tell that he had hoped to be with us for the rest of the night. Not only had he fondled Shamsi incessantly, I found him kissing Hunaiza in one of the rooms. Additionally, I could not object as he insisted on giving Maya a foot rub in the lounge, with his hands reaching a lot higher than her ankles or even knees and often in the process, much higher.

-----------------------------------------------------

We decided to take a stroll on the empty and dark beach while three servants, who had stayed behind, fixed up the place, particularly the guest bedroom for Maya and me. The girls ran on ahead and I noted that all three were quite handsy, grabbing and kissing each other often.

Thankfully by 2 am the girls decided to head back to the house. Given how perked up all three were, I did not think sleep would be the immediate priority. Sure enough they asked the two of us to sit outside and wait for a signal to join them. I figured some sort of games were to be played. I was partially right.

Marjan and I finally had time for a man to man talk. He was due in the office on Sunday and his flight from Dhaka had arrived in the mid-morning, allowing him to join us before lunch. He expressed great thanks for the training session and seamlessly reverted to kissing my ass in the hope of a quick promotion, given that Shamsi was technically now his equal.

"Stick to doing your job well young man," I advised, "and I am sure you will be found by the right opportunity!"

"I will continue to do my best, Sir," he responded.

"Other than work, I do want to know if you are trying to fuck my wife!" I asked him point blank, knowing well that he wanted to but was scared of my reaction and that Maya would spread her legs and accept his cock if he ever got the guts to put it into her, "you two are getting very close indeed!"

Before he could form a sentence to answer me, the lights dimmed in the main lounge and the young maid lit more than a dozen candles in various places before exiting. We could see into the main lounge as it had floor to ceiling picture windows, ostensibly to look outward onto the ocean. Tonight we were outside looking in. Shamsi walked out wearing extremely suggestive lingerie and lay down on one of the settees.

She was followed by Hunaiza a few minutes later in a very fancy red bra and panty set that really showed off her figure well. Marjan sucked his breath in. I figured he had never seen his sister looking so desirable before. She sat down in a provocative manner on another settee across from where Shamsi was already undulating.

Maya caused my heart to skip a few beats as she walked in after a suitable pause. Her choice was a very sexy black leather teddy that was zipped up front but allowed her breasts to peak over the top. Her bare legs were tastily enhanced by sharp heels on her feet. Hunaiza and Shamsi pointed her to the large divan in the center of the room. Marjan sat mouth agape as he saw the goddess slowly lying down, with just a bare string panty covering her modesty.

Hunaiza and Shamsi joined Maya and we guys witnessed a most unexpected spectacle. Hunaiza bent down to kiss Maya on the mouth, followed by Shamsi doing the same. Hunaiza's hand went under Maya's panty, and the way she tensed suggested that at least a couple of fingers had entered her cunt. Shamsi's hands began to fondle Maya's breasts. A few moments later, Hunaiza yanked Maya's panties off while Shamsi pulled the zipper down, removing the teddy and rendering her naked. For an extended period Maya was the recipient of kissing, sucking, fingering, fondling, biting and caressing galore.

Once Maya was thoroughly in the throes of passion, Hunaiza broke off from sucking her cunt and came out into the patio. She extended a hand to Marjan and took him back inside. The meaning was clear. It was time for Maya and Marjan to stop beating about the bush and fully engage in the sexual act. Maya raised her head and gave me a quick look to see if I had any objection to her fucking someone other than me for the first time in her life. Seeing none, she spread her legs while Shamsi pulled Marjan's clothes off. He seemed to balk when Hunaiza grabbed his cock and slipped a condom onto it. I noted that while it was shorter than my weapon, it had a wider girth. Maya raised her knees and legs and grabbed onto her ankles, spreading herself wide as possible. Hunaiza placed the head of Marjan's cock slightly inside Maya's cunt as he seemed uncertain on proceeding.

"Marjan stop worrying about Arsalan," Maya sharply ordered as he appeared frozen, "I want you to make love to me!"

Marjan turned slightly and looked at me for approval. I did not give him either a go ahead or a no-go, leaving him double-minded. Maya whispered some more sweet nothings to him to go ahead and pushed up so that slowly his cock began to enter her love canal. Maya let go of her ankles and crossed her legs behind his back preventing him from pulling back out. A moment later Maya let out a deep moan as the thick appendage fully entered her pussy. Slowly, but surely, Marjan pulled out halfway as she loosened her legs and then pumped in again. Soon he had the hang of things and Maya helped him along by kissing his mouth, rubbing or scratching his back, and nibbling on his neck and ears.

Hunaiza then motioned for me to come in. Taking me to a settee on one side, she handed me a condom and lay back. Marjan stopped his pumping and stared intently as I came atop and pressed into his sister's pussy. My cock hardly moved anywhere. Surprised, I realigned my approach and pushed in. This time she shrieked but my penis moved more than halfway into her cunt. Tears dropped from her eyes and she bit her lip, trying to instinctively close her legs as I pushed the rest of it in. I slowed down my penetration and soon she relaxed her body. Hunaiza was exceedingly tight but as her pussy got lubricated by her internal fluids and the greasiness of the condom, my dick began to move in and out with purpose. Hunaiza seemed to be getting into the flow of things, grabbing me tightly.

"Thank you for making me a worthy woman," she whispered in my ear, "with the sacrifice you have made letting my dearest confused brother be with your beautiful wife, it was the only thing of substance that I could offer a man who has everything, and being with you two it feels like I have gained my honour and virtue rather than losing it!"

I put my hand under my cock instinctively and it came up bloody from the puddle that had formed on the bed. Hunaiza grabbed tightly onto me and I began to pump into her again. Slowly she began to respond and rather than sounds of pain, sighs of pleasure began to emanate from her mouth. My cock finally erupted and I lay still on top of her. I was unsure if she had achieved an orgasm but she certainly looked dazed.

A few feet away, Marjan was also rising to his climax. Maya was very experienced at love making and knew when to egg him on and when to slow him down. Seeing Hunaiza and me finish, Maya put her hand in between her pussy and his torso and tickled the base of his cock. He shot out with an urgency that he would not have expected. His head came to rest on her chest as she slowly caressed his hair.

"Thank you for being here and letting me love," was the message Maya's eyes gave to me, even though each of us was fucking someone unrelated to us. For the strangest reason I felt more love for her, as she lay naked and skewered by a near stranger, than I had for anyone in a very long time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just as Marjan was rising to the occasion again, the young servant came to tell us that the baby was crying. Maya reverted from minx to Mom in no time at all, heading upstairs, albeit stark naked, to feed and pacify the baby. Shamsi cuddled up to Marjan, wiping off his cock. A moment later she cleaned me up too, pointing at the blood stain and winking as if to offer her congratulations on such a fine conquest.

I grabbed her and put her face down on the bed. Hunaiza got a jar of cream from a nearby drawer and greased Shamsi's rectum. A minute later I was buried deep in her backside and she was urging me to fuck her like her Pathan relatives would. My attention was completely diverted, however, and I was bewildered when Hunaiza suddenly bent down on all fours in front of Marjan. I stopped my motion and watched as he greased his sister and sent his cock down her anus.

"Don't be so alarmed," Shamsi said, "they have been having this sort of sexual congress for years, and Hunaiza has been with some of her cousins and some friends in the same manner!"

"But I just took her virginity," I replied in a confused manner, "you are telling me she is some sort of slut!"

"Well not really, Marjan and Hunaiza are only two years apart, grew up as friends, and graduated to lovers when he reached puberty," Shamsi explained, "consider it their way to express love for each other, but know that giving her vaginal virginity to you was a big action on her part, she will want a big reward but I imagine you already gave it in the form of Maya to Marjan!"

All four of us, having concluded our anal fucking, went quickly to the bathroom and cleaned up thoroughly. After all, Maya would soon be done with the kids and be rejoining the party with Marjan, while Hunaiza indicated she wanted another round or two with me.

Rather than waiting for my wife to return to the lounge, Hunaiza pushed Marjan to take the stairs and make love to Maya in one of the bedrooms. This time he did not need any encouragement. Shortly afterwards we heard Maya yelping again. Marwan, as I learned later, decided to have a go at her butt and receiving a thicker than usual object in that orifice caused her both pain and pleasure enough to elicit sounds audible enough to carry downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fouad made an appearance at just past 9 am with a ton of baked Arabic breads and breakfast foods. Shamsi, Hunaiza and I had already called it a night some time earlier after I had fucked Hunaiza three times. She bit, scratched and responded as if an electric shock had been run through her. Marjan and Maya had not yet come down and we could hear the occasional moan or yelp to indicate that he was really getting his fill of her.

As we set up in the large kitchen adjacent to the lounge we had been fucking in, Hunaiza advised that she had some business to take care off with Fouad. Shamsi and I started on the food. Our attention was diverted when we heard Hunaiza screaming as if being tortured. Looking into the lounge, we found Fouad pounding her cunt. Just as I was going to stop him, Hunaiza motioned for me to back off. A half hour later, she joined us, fresh from a shower and with a smile. She made a slight motion and Shamsi went off to have a tryst with Fouad.

"I guess you want to know what is going on," Hunaiza went straight to the point, "as you know Fouad, Marjan and I have been having anal and oral sex for many years. Fouad has not only taken me that way a few times, his friends and he often bullied Marjan, buttfucking him when they were younger."

"What's that got to do with you having sex this morning with Fouad?" I was puzzled.

"Fouad is not such a bad guy, in fact he is the only son of my very rich uncle and a catch," she went on, "so today I had vaginal sex with him for the first time, showing him the blood on the bed from my lovemaking with you."

"I still don't get the point!" I honestly admitted.

"Recognizing the sacrifice of my virginity as a mark of love for him, he called his mother to ask my parents for my hand in marriage," she was excited, "and since they think the world of him, I should soon be Mrs. Fouad."

The gist was that she no longer would need to explain a missing hymen on the wedding night to him, the intended groom supposedly already took it. In any case, Shamsi who was in on the plan had taken a few snaps with her mobile phone to keep in case of any issues in the future.

Shamsi came back to us with the odour of fresh sex on her, hanging on to Fouad. Marjan and Maya walked in moments later. Maya had simply tossed on a pink bathrobe from the closet upstairs without bothering to add any further clothes. She took a chair, placed her legs onto the table and began to enjoy a cup of coffee. Fouad was dumbstruck by the glow on her face, her bare legs, and by one tit making an appearance due to the loosely tied belt. He had nothing to lose in trying to see if she would be willing to fuck him like she had obviously done with Marjan.

"I already have had a main course and side dish," he directly addressed Maya as he held his hand out to her, "Madam I believe I should be entitled to dessert also!"

In a flash, Marjan was in his face pushing him backwards. Fouad was surprised by the way in which he defended Maya, given that he always had a reputation for being a sissy.

"Now, now, boys, there is no reason fighting over me," Maya stepped in and addressed Fouad, "we are thankful that you have been bringing us lovely foods and making sure that we are well cared for."

"Madam you are our guests," Fouad pumped up, "and hospitality is an Arab tradition."

"I totally agree that there should be recompense," Maya responded, "what did you have in mind?"

"I would be very honoured if you would join me in bed and be as kind as you have been to Marjan!" he grinned with expectancy, "I assume Mr. Arsalan would be okay with that!"

"I believe in bargaining," she suggested, "and I am willing to strip and give you a hand job right here for your troubles," she responded.

"That's not really reward enough," Fouad took the bait, "okay I will settle for anal sex!"

"My offer is to disrobe and let you touch any part of my body for ten minutes," Maya countered, "but no sex or kissing!"

"You are bargaining downwards and not upwards to meet me halfway, I will settle for a blow job," he responded, enjoying the banter.

"My final offer is to let you see me naked for five minutes and to get one kiss!" Maya put her foot down.

Fouad shook his head, knew he had been beat and was losing any opportunity to intimately be with her, and an almost silent, "Ok," came from his mouth.

As the rest of the group laughed at the way she had taken the wind out of his sails, and Fouad kicked himself for being duped, Maya simply dropped her robe, pushed him onto a chair and sat nude in his lap for a few minutes. Once he had felt her up a bit, including rubbing her tits, caressing her ass and copping a feel of her pussy, she gave him a quick kiss, jumped up to retrieve her robe, and resumed drinking her coffee as if nothing at all had happened! She was at the beach house to only fuck Marjan, and no other male relatives or friends of his were getting into her cunt!