Maya, Marjan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so the exchange of notes is not just for socializing and sex?" I blurted out, "it's for conspiring too."

"It well could be, since you are away for a few days next week, he has invited me to dinner with his mom and sister," she responded, "and he may enough charm get me to spread my legs as we machinate!"

Maya, dressed casually but sexily in a sweatshirt and denim shorts, stretched out on the sofa, lewdly splayed her legs wide and lifted the shirt so that her bra was visible. It was my cue to take her to task. I roughly yanked at her shirt pulling it off in a single go. The shorts were a bit more troublesome as buttons needed to be undone. Her lingerie stood no chance and she was threadbare in a moment excepting the black pumps on her feet. Hefting her off the ground, I placed her on the dining room hutch. Quickly disposing of my clothes, I began to pound her with passion.

Maybe it was the coquettish way in which she teased me, perhaps it was the thought of her at the end of Marjan's cock, or possibly it was my desire to bring her back into line, I rose to new heights and she began to scream with lust as I thrust in and out of her. Even though she was perched precariously on the piece of furniture, Maya focused on getting the most out of the fuck for both of us. For the oddest reason my dick remained hard but the fluid took its time in reaching the tip and then exploding outwards. Thankfully she kept her wits about her, managing to grab onto my penis and pulling it out of her cunt at the moment of ejaculation.

My jism went across Maya's breasts and onto the furniture, joining the tap that appeared to have turned on from her cunt that left a trail from the top of the hutch to the carpet below. I loosened my hold on her and she dropped down. I joined her, with my head on her breasts, to catch my breath after the exhilarating fuck.

"I wonder if Marjan will manage to make love to me like you do!" Maya could not resist firing off a salvo even after I had laid down the law, "he seems young and randy enough!"

There was no reason to get into a conversation in which I would not come out the winner. The bout with her, however, inflamed my passion even more and I was back up and ready to skewer her again in a matter of minutes.

Roughly I turned her over, spat into my hand and greased my cock. She tensed as I put my thumbs on each side of her asshole and opened it as far as I could. It took a bit of time for the relatively dry cock to push its way into her rectum and Maya screamed and cursed me tartily as I proceeded. It took even longer for me to cum a second time and Maya's ass was probably ripped to shreds in the process. She lay comatose on the carpet for a while as my sperm dribbled out of her rectum and stained the carpets.

Maya finally got up, staggered onto her feet and headed to the stairs to go shower in the bathroom attached to the main suite. As she reached the top, she figured that leaving things as they were would not be in her best interest.

"Given the predilection of people from this part of the world to buttfuck their sexual partners female, male or animal," Maya mused, "I have no doubt Marjan should be able to do that to me and more!"

-----------------------------------------------------

My trip to Northern Saudi Arabia was long overdue and would take me over three days to five cities including Tabuk, Sakaka and Turaif. I would leave at just past dawn on Monday and return on late Thursday evening. Normally it would not be any issue taking a four-day trip as the country had developed enough in recent years, and even remote locations had Holiday Inns or Ramada type hotels which provided needed creature comfort and sanitary food. It had never been an issue to leave Maya and Zulfi alone in the compound as the other managers' families kept in touch to see if anything was needed. This time, however, I felt uneasy and was testy with the regional staff.

Marjan had invited my family to meet his sisters and mom at their home in an upscale neighborhood for lunch. That in itself was not a bother. What troubled me was that they were then going to take a desert safari out to their farmhouse some 200 kilometers away. The group would spend Tuesday and Wednesday nights at the farmhouse, before returning to Jeddah on Thursday, a few hours before I arrived.

Monday and most of Tuesday passed off without incident for me. Maya called and sent a few texts to assure me that all was well. It was the text on Wednesday that really got my attention and added to my stress in a significant manner.

"Well we are having a great time!" she wrote, "can't wait to tell you about the experiences and show the very sexy pictures!"

I tried like crazy to reach her but it appeared that Saudi Telecom did not have cellphone coverage of the area. Furthermore, no one at Marjan's house spoke English or understood that I wanted to get in touch with Maya.

My attention was diverted by a knock on my door about 7:30 pm in the evening. I was surprised to find a rather good looking young lady, in her 20's, dressed in an attractive casual blue and white long dress, which topped fancy heels. For the country she seemed oddly out of place without an abaya, the black body covering garment almost required for females in public.

"Hi, I am Shamsi," she introduced herself, "my friend Marjan in Jeddah told me that you may need some company to make up for not being at home."

Contrary to usual norms, she stuck out her hand to shake mine, walked into my room without asking, and took an armchair. Shamsi was a stewardess for Saudia Airlines whose flight had reached Tabuk at 5 pm. She would travel to Dammam the next morning. The airline used the hotel for its staff. Female staff could not go out into town alone but had free rein to roam about the hotel.

"I would imagine that you have not had dinner," she told me, "the hotel has a nice Chinese restaurant if you like that type of cuisine and do not mind my company."

Tabuk usually is the suckiest of towns and it appeared that the hotel, despite having many other amenities, had never heard of satellite television. All the programs were in Arabic and few in number. Shamsi's presence left me with a conundrum. Even though a gift should not be turned down, I was double minded. Perhaps this was my compensation while Marjan was with Maya and possibly in my wife's pants. I tossed the pros and cons in my mind for a few moments and concluded that if Maya was in bed with Marjan, I could not do anything about it. I was hungry and also wanted company.

The restaurant was surprisingly good. We were given a booth to one side, with a curtain drawn across for privacy. The buffet was spectacular. Shamsi appeared to have good knowledge of the place, suggesting I take some items and forego others. The staff did not disturb us too much and we ate and conversed at our ease.

Shamsi mentioned that her family had fled Afghanistan after the Taliban had taken over. She was born in Peshawar and later moved to Dubai, where her father found a position as a salesman. When he died some years back, she had joined Emirates and then Saudia. Her base happened to be Jeddah, which explained how Marjan had connected with her. They had run across each other at a party which many stewardesses had gone to at a Lebanese businessman's house. She was extremely well read and a wonderful conversationalist, whether in English, Urdu, Farsi, Pashto or Dari. It helped greatly that I also was very fluent or adept at four of those languages.

As we ate, her legs and feet kept brushing against mine. After trying to separate our limbs a couple of times, I figured a little contact could not hurt. Encouraged, Shamsi put her hands out often to touch my face, hands or elsewhere. Given that we were sitting in a circular seating booth, she was able to slide over and get next to me with ease once we were done with the main courses and had taken a few fruit and dessert items. In no time at all our mouths came together for the first of many kisses.

Shamsi did not waste a second as we returned to my room, opening up the strap that held her dress together. It dropped and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was not wearing a single garment underneath. Shamsi had a figure worth admiring, with pointy breasts and shapely legs. She was clearly not competition to Maya but well-proportioned in every way. She sat down on the bed waiting for me to undress.

As I disrobed and joined her on the bed she tossed a condom to me. I wondered where the item came from, so she raised a pillow and showed me a few more under it. She had secreted the stack when she had come up the first time and now we needed to deplete it. I pushed her down onto the bed, pulled her legs apart and rammed my pole into her. My cock did not go in smoothly as she was surprisingly tight. As we coupled, Shamsi helped me temporarily forget about issues concerning Marjan and Maya or anything related to the office. I had a mighty eruption into the condom and lay forward onto her to catch my breath.

"I hope you did not get the idea that I am a whore or something," she whispered, "Marjan is a dear friend, and being with you was a way to repay the many favours he has done for me."

My attention was piqued by her statement. In fact, I was more than ready to go another round but wanted to hear what was on her mind.

"I work in an industry and position where personal virtue is cheap," she said, "so you may wonder how I have maintained the tautness."

"Actually I was pleasantly surprised," I honestly replied.

"I badly needed this job and had to make some sacrifices," she continued, "and in this culture, men are happy to get sex but do not want the so-called associated sins of fornication, and so figure that butt fucking not only gives them immunity from cardinal sin, but the sexual gratification they crave. I have let them use my body in that manner mostly and have only had vaginal sex with just two other persons."

"What about Marjan?" I asked.

"Oh, I would let him fuck me any which way," she said, "but he likes to kiss and cuddle and actually has taken me anally only once."

"So how come you are here on his behalf?" I had to know.

"Well, he helped me find this job after I first met him during a party," she explained, "he has frequently given me money for my needs, and now tells me he may be able to help me secure a desk job that suits my talents more, such as one in Marketing or Sales."

"That is all really nice, but why the royal treatment for me?" I wondered what she would say.

"Oh he only asked me to give you company for dinner, but I thought you were a really nice guy when I saw your picture and heard about you from him, and so the sex was my idea!" she astounded me, "I hope I did not overstep any boundaries!"

As I pondered the situation, she began to stroke my cock. It was back up to size in no time at all. She pointed at her rear as if to ask whether I wanted to do it in her ass. She seemed gratified by the shake of my head and instead lowered her mouth down to suck on my member. Shamsi took her time getting me ready to burst, then slowing down the tempo, and picking it up again. Finally I flooded her mouth with my cum and she swallowed almost every drop.

Ten minutes later she headed back to her room, even though I could have gone a couple more rounds, since she needed to be up at 5:30 am for her next flight. No long goodbyes were needed. All she asked was for me to put in a good word for her if the opportunity ever arose. There was no doubt that I would. Of course, Marjan was going to get a great review, just as long as he had kept his hands off Maya!

-----------------------------------------------------

Unsurprisingly, I was not snappy with anyone till my flight reached Jeddah and I found Maya and Zulfi awaiting me at home. I wanted immediate information and learned that apparently it did not even take a day before Maya was spreading her legs in Marjan's company and his hands had been all over her!

The questioning and narration to reach that conclusion, however, had to wait for many hours as we were invited to attend a party at the home one of the Pakistani families, an event where a renowned musician would present his ghazals. That party did not end till the call to Fajr prayers was heard. By the time we got home and put Zulfi to bed, the first rays of Friday were coming through the windows.

"I bet you want to know all about my tryst," Maya opened the discussion, "Zulfi loved the trip and I have a totally changed perspective on Marjan."

I stretched out to hear the tale.

"By the way did you like the dress I wore to the party today," she said, "it was a present from Hunaiza and Marjan."

Indeed she had looked very fetching in a stylish Arabic gown with embroidery across the front and chiffon sleeves through which her arms could be seen. She had been the center of attention at the party as it truly was an outfit that would not be common at events with a majority of Pakistanis.

Maya began to narrate everything that went on during the two days with Marjan and his family. I hung on every word, both perturbed and relieved as she went on. Maya obviously was having a good time seeing me squirm and made sure every detail was emphasized. Not until Zulfi awoke for a feed at well past nine in the morning did the story finally conclude.

-----------------------------------------------------

"It is not common to get invited to the house of an Arab family as you well know, and even less likely that a male Arab gets to invite any female over. I was initially apprehensive about going. However, Marjan's sister Hunaiza called and mentioned that she would be joining us at lunch and onwards, and that their aunt was looking forward to receiving us at the farmhouse.

Marjan did not come to pick me up, probably since he did not want any of your colleagues at the compound to see us going out together on account of local sensibilities and wagging tongues. Instead Hunaiza and a driver showed up. Lunch was an absolutely spectacular affair. Marjan's mom had prepared maybe two dozen items from Palestine, Lebanon, Arabia and other parts of the Middle East. She made sure that I tried everything and frankly was stuffed just past the soup and appetizers.

Figuring that a lot of food would be consumed, I wore an outfit that could be loosened if need be, but yet would show me off well, but not too much. I'm glad I selected the green shalwar and wraparound with a matching T-shirt. Not only was I covered in the presence of elders like his mother and grand aunt, the shalwar allowed me to sit easily on the carpet to eat, and had a belt that I loosened as needed. Marjan took one look at me and probably had a mild heart attack, going still and silent for an extended period of time, his eyes fixed on me. Frankly I was tempted to raise my shirt and flash my boobs at him but too many others were present!

The lunch stretched from 2 pm to sunset. Marjan, Hunaiza, Zulfi, a couple of servant girls, and I then loaded ourselves into a large Jeep 4-Wheeler with an extended cab and headed for the farmhouse. Marjan took the wheel and once we exited the city, he stopped and suggested both that I take the front passenger seat and also lose the abaya as there were no more police checkpoints where we could be questioned as to our purpose of traveling together. Hunaiza removed her abaya to reveal sweat shorts and a t-shirt.

The servant girls took charge of Zulfi, who was happy in his car seat. Having been told that the ride was bumpy and could be hot, I had put on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless blouse beneath the abaya.

"Would you also like me to take off my shirt?" I kidded him, but he seemed uninterested as the drive was not an easy one and he did not want any distraction."

The night came quickly, was spectacular in the desert, and turned a daytime 2 hour trip into nearly five. Despite his discipline in focusing on the road, the sight of my near naked legs certainly diverted his attention a bit and we were lucky to miss some crevasses and rocks in the road.

We got in just prior to midnight without undue bother and found another feast laid out for us by Marjan's aunt and some young cousins. I was certainly very tired from the day and welcomed the opportunity to get into bed. Let me assure you, Marjan made no attempt to enter my bed or pants that day or night!

For a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere the place was well appointed with air-conditioning and running water, not to mention satellite TV and a landline phone. I was told that the farm was linked to a horse breeding ranch and with some agricultural land that produced crops for a major Saudi corporation.

Hunaiza got me up surprisingly early to get ready for the experience of a lifetime. It was just 6:30 am as breakfast was laid out. The plan was to go on a scenic horseback ride, eat lunch at an oasis, and return prior to sundown. Marjan's aunt and cousins, along with the servant girls, would take care of Zulfi for the day. He was not a cranky child and had already taken to those people. Should anything untoward happen, Hunaiza told me that there was a motorbike on the farm, which one of the workers could use, taking shortcuts to reach us anywhere on the trail. Hunaiza had already given me a list of things to bring along, some of which I wondered about, but packed anyway. A heavy pair of denims would provide the protection of britches. I was surprised when she asked me to toss in a bathing suit, but obliged.

Since I had never been on a horse before, Marjan and Hunaiza figured that I needed some on the go practice. Well, for the first time on the trip I spread my legs to get on to the horse! Once I was in the saddle, Marjan mounted up behind me, with his body right up against my back. His arms went around me to grab the reins. He took my hands and put the straps into them, while keeping hold himself and slowly prodded the horse forward. As we rode out at around 7:30 am, he kept up instructions on how to hold the reins, prompt the horse, slow it down, and how to sit as it cantered. The animal trotted out towards a distant range of hills and I began to get an idea of how to manage the bouncing and to rise and come down in a systematic manner. In a while, Marjan let me take over the reins and put his hands around my middle. Every so often due to the movement they would come up against my boobs and then drop right onto my pelvic region. About an hour into the ride, he jumped off and mounted another horse that one of the stable hands accompanying us had brought for him. I can tell you that I felt a definite stickiness oozing from my cunt and my breasts were also perked from the rubbing they had got.

"Hunaiza and the others are going to the oasis to set up for lunch," Marjan said, "but we will go see a wonder that may not be here next week."

The two of us went north-east while the others struck due west. After some time we reached the hills and slowly climbed up. I was absolutely surprised to find myself in a valley where a nice pond of water appeared to have formed. Marjan tied the horses to a tree overlooking the pond.

"It's the result of some heavy rains in the past month," he told me, "the dirt from the runoff has settled and the water is an absolute pleasure to jump into and swim!"

I gathered the reason for the swimsuit but wondered how to put it on. Marjan quickly dropped his clothes and jumped into the pond in his briefs, swimming out to the other end and looking away from me. I understood and managed to change into the bikini I had brought since Hunaiza had not specified the type of suit. Just as I ran out to the water, Marjan motioned for me to stop. He pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion from a bag and mentioned that the sunlight was very harsh. Sitting in front and crossing over his legs, I spread mine for second time with him being around, giving him access to rub the fluid on any parts of my body he wanted to reach. For the oddest reason I did not object as he put his hands down my bra and then my panties to cover those body parts also. I found that the water was almost neck deep, quite cool and not salty at all because it had come almost totally from rain.