Maya, Marjan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having showered from my exertions and changed into comfortable night clothes, I went into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk and some munchies, which I planned to consume while watching the late news. As I walked out into the main lounge, I found Maya sitting in a sofa, wearing a sexy white teddy and a floral overwrap which left her legs and much of her body bare.

"Are you keen on hearing about my date with Marjan," she said, "or like me are you in the mood to fuck first?"

That was hardly a fair choice and moments later we were rolling on the floor, kissing and fondling each other, without abandon. Maya had told me that the maid had been given the night off but a baby monitor was set up in our room and in the lounge in case Zulfi woke up. The snack I had prepared stayed on the dining table and became food for a line of ants that somehow got onto the furniture and liked what they found while we coupled.

Pushing me onto the first step of the staircase, Maya climbed onto my lap and inserted my cock into her cunt. Grabbing onto my ankles on either side, she lowered her head to the ground. I pulled at her and she pushed to get my cock deep into her as her feet rested on the step I was seated on. It was a position probably straight out of the Kama Sutra, but was extremely arousing and satisfying. As I neared my climax she placed her feet on either side of my waist and pushed backwards. My cock plopped out of her and sent a stream of cum all the way to the sofa five feet away, a few drops landing on her torso and face. Given the position required balance and focus, we collapsed onto the floor to catch our breath.

"Marjan and Hunaiza picked us up just prior to sundown and we drove to a village called Thuwal about an hour north of the airport," she suddenly volunteered.

"So an opportunity to see you in another swimsuit," I opined.

"No, not really, he insisted that I wear something conservatively South Asian as we were going to a dive that reputedly had the best seafood on the West Coast," she replied, "so I went in a simple shalwar kameez and dupatta that covered anything and everything."

"He must have been disappointed, I bet he would have liked to see you in a short skirt with boobs on show," I quipped.

"I did mention a sexier oufit but he said he wanted my company and welcomed it in any form," Maya responded, "and also he was sure I would show him a range of amazing dress styles in future."

"I bet you will," I jested, "to make up for the poor guy having the girl of his dreams in front of him in a jute sack!"

Ignoring my off-colour remark, Maya narrated what had transpired.

"Well first the meal was awesome, with the freshest caught fish and shrimp and local flavoured rice, and both of them made sure I got stuffed. We brought a ton of fish and things back for you, which are in the fridge.

Marjan and I strolled on the cool and deserted beach barefoot and hand in hand, some distance from the restaurant, while Hunaiza took care of Zulfi. Since the water looked promising, I removed my shalwar, to not get it wet, and walked in. Frankly I would have liked to have my swimsuit as the temperature was excellent but it was an open beach. Marjan came up and, lifting my kameez from the knees, hooked it into my panties from both sides to ensure it did not get soaked by the waves. My legs were on full show for him. I did not mind him placing a rock near the waterline, sitting me down on it, and then caressing and kissing my legs and thighs till they were dry after we came out of the water.

Zulfi's feed time was up and we decided it was time to head back around 9 pm. Thankfully Zulfi went off to sleep rather than needing to be entertained with nursery rhymes for hours. Hunaiza, probably on purpose, asked to be dropped off at their Obhur beach house as some cousins were visiting. We got back home around 10 pm and I invited Marjan in for a coffee.

While I served, he handed me a nice looking shopping bag. There was a lovely looking pair of shoes inside. I insisted that the gift was too much, and rather I should have brought him something as he was hosting us. He reminded me that I had just had a birthday and both Hunaiza and he had been remiss in wishing me.

"I am sure you will look great in them," Marjan told me, "and I am hoping you will put them on and show me if they fit as I believe they will."

He volunteered to clear the coffee and do the few dishes as I headed upstairs to try the shoes. They were lovely but mismatched to the clothes I was wearing. I quickly put on the short black skirt and white jacket we got in Spain last year, dispensing with the blouse and bra, allowing much of my boobs to be visible directly under the jacket. I called Marjan to come to the bedroom. He was up in a flash. One look at me and he was speechless.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked him in a very flirty manner, "and by the way the gorgeous shoes are a perfect and comfortable fit."

Marjan walked over, twirling me around a few times to get a good look at me from all sides. After the fourth or fifth time he slipped the jacket off my shoulders and tossed it over to a chair baring my boobs. The skirt was also dropped in a jiffy. I figured he would pull my silky panties down next but instead he seated me on the bed and grabbed onto one leg. He undid the shoe and began kissing my foot, then ankles, calves and legs all the way up to my panty line. Releasing one foot he did the same with the other. This time, however, he hooked his fingers into the panty and pulled it off leaving me threadbare.

As I sat there naked, he removed his jacket, pants, tie and shirt. Yes, he actually had gone to an open air fish place in business clothing, would you believe. I had my legs fully spread when he approached the bed naked and got on top of me. His cock was rock hard and I lay back to get skewered. Marjan took his time kissing my mouth, breasts, legs, torso, ass, back and everywhere else. He paid particular attention to placing my legs over his shoulders and slowly running his tongue over my pussy. But instead of putting his cock into me he began to give me an oriental body massage. I wonder where he got the fragrant oil which he rubbed lightly over me. When he flipped me over, I suspected he would stick his dick into my backside as per common practice among Arabs. Having greased my rectum he then only fingered me for a while. Turning me onto my back, he penetrated my pussy with most of the other hand. Every time I tried to grab his cock he shifted himself in a manner that it did not come into my hand. I was really wondering what was up his sleeve, since I was coming profusely and looking pleadingly for his cock to impale me.

And then, Marjan suddenly looked at the watch still on his wrist, got out of bed, redressed and begged leave to go home. He told me that he had to take a flight to Cairo early the next morning for a seminar over the next week. In total disbelief, I walked down with him to the main door in my naked and moist state and bid farewell with a few more kisses. He did take the panty with him though and now has a full set of my lingerie!

So, the quick and direct answer to your next query is he did not fuck me even though I was once again more than ready and willing to be taken and probably he would have provided the service you are now giving. All I can imagine is that his fear of you is much greater than his desire for my body!!!"

I had walked in about two hours later when Maya had dozed off with Zulfi next to her. As she narrated the story, I noticed juices flowing out of her almost non-stop as if a button had been turned on. I had come just in time to slake the sexual desire that had built up in her during her session with Marjan.

We headed back upstairs, having fixed the living room as much as possible in the late night and took a long and warm shower. I turned her around and shoved my cock into her pussy from behind as she balanced herself in the wet and slippery environment. While her hands rested on the door, Maya's boobs slapped constantly against the glass as I pushed forward with intent. I pulled out on getting close to orgasm and she put an asterisk on the night's proceedings by getting on her knees and sucking down every drop of semen that shot out of my dick.

It took a while for me to get to sleep. I was astounded that Maya had allowed Marjan such liberty and intimacy. Even more so, I could not believe that Marjan had gone to third base with my wife but had balked at scoring a home run. I wondered what the reason could be till sleep finally came and held me tight for the next eight hours or so.

-----------------------------------------------------

Our trip got extended twice. First, on account of our antics in the shower or perhaps the carpet, Maya was pregnant again, with the child due about six weeks prior to our original return date from Buenos Aires. The pregnancy was not as straightforward as the first had been and we were advised to stay in Argentina for four more months.

Secondly, just as we received the all clear to travel with our newborn girl Sidra, the General Manager of Onilevel operations in Kazakhstan had a sudden heart attack and passed away. I was asked to depute until a replacement was found since the operations there had just been set up and there was no internal candidate to take the position.

By the time we actually managed to get back to our home in Jeddah, nearly two years had passed and Zulfi was almost ready for pre-school. Maya, as could be expected, had worked twice as hard to regain her amazing figure and could have claimed ninety percent plus success as our flight touched done at King Abdulaziz Airport. At the age of thirty, she was peaking as far as beauty and confidence were concerned, and determined to manage the remaining ten percent or so of excess fat in the near future. I was appointed Deputy CEO for Saudi and the GCC markets with expectation of taking over the big role within a matter of 12-18 months. The option of being CEO in the Congo did not sound promising.

It was not that Marjan and others forgot us while we were away. In fact, Marjan was constantly on WhatsApp with Maya, while Shamsi and Hunaiza also sent us a few emails and notes of congratulations. Marjan and Shamsi were in line to be promoted within a few months of my return, as long as their evaluations and performance merited the rises. And, as may be imagined, both were shitting bricks at the prospect of not making it.

Both showed up at our house Friday, the day after we landed and had an opportunity to rest up. To my surprise, Maya took Marjan by the hand into the formal living room where, sitting down with him on a loveseat, they began to kiss hard and for an extended period. Seeing this, Shamsi put her hands around my neck and started exchanging fluids in the TV lounge. By the time we were done, I noticed Maya standing right behind me, wondering what was going on. I made an off-colour comment about what was good for the goose also was good for the gander and the matter settled for the time being. Maya asked to see me in the kitchen a bit later as the maid served tea to our guests.

"How many times have you fucked her and why have you not been honest about it?" She had only one very pointed question.

"Sorry honey, it was during the times you were off with Marjan at his farmhouse and then the seafood restaurant," I confessed in a moment, "I was weak thinking about what he and you could be doing, and anyway I sense she was a deliberate gift from Marjan to keep me occupied while he was busy with you!"

"Marjan could you come upstairs for a moment please," Maya ordered as she took the stairs.

He followed immediately sensing that something was not on the level. A moment later we heard one slap, then another and finally a third. What Shamsi and I heard next froze my blood.

"I guess young man that my lesser half has been fucking your girlfriend without telling me," she spoke in a voice just loud enough to carry downstairs, "so to make things even with Arsalan, I want you to make love to me right here and right now!"

I tiptoed up to see if she meant what had been said. Maya lay face down on the bed stark naked, tears coming from her eyes. Marjan stood nearby pondering the situation, which seemed more lose-lose than win-win. In a few moments, he was on his knees begging her forgiveness for introducing me to Shamsi. A few minutes later, after he had not moved towards her at all, Maya went into the bathroom. Marjan and Shamsi headed out, taking the opportunity to leave with their skulls intact.

The maid only came for a half day on Fridays and had left at an opportune moment, right after serving tea and prior to the scene with Maya, or the neighbours would have heard about the goings on in no time at all. I quaked with trepidation as Maya finally came down the stairs wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a short blouse, a look of seriousness on her face.

"Was this not good enough for you?" she pointed at her amazing body, "are you getting tired of being with me?"

"I am sorry darling, I was not thinking straight," I had no real answer and so went with the standard, "I love you!"

"Well you certainly have given a great demonstration of your love," she responded.

"Is there any way you can forgive me?" I pleaded.

"I will let bygones be bygones but you will never again lie to me," her answer after about five minutes of deathly silence gave me some hope, "if I could be honest about things with Marjan, why did you hide your relationship with Shamsi?"

"It was a mistake and I did not want to hurt you," I was on my knees.

"Hurt me, my foot," she replied, "I knew the minute you came back from the trip to Tabuk and the one to Dubai that you had dipped your wick!"

I was shell-shocked that she had kept the secret for the past two years. She felt slighted not because of my infidelity but as I had not been open about what had happened.

"Okay I do forgive you with the proviso that you tell me anything you do of a sexual nature outside of our home," she measured her words and delivered her ultimatum, "and so I guess that gives me a free pass to have sex with Marjan, or Satoshi, or anyone else at a time and place of my choosing!"

Maya dropped her clothes and sat down naked on the dining table. Two minutes later I was drilling her with new found energy and fervour.

"You will be on probation till I tell you when," she whispered into my ear as I pounded her again and again and again, "and just to be clear I had no idea you had fucked Shamsi, just a suspicion, so I took a shot in the dark and you confirmed it you rotten scoundrel!"

I thanked my stars that she was a somewhat understanding person or perhaps she simply figured my actions could not be undone and separation or divorce was not the solution. Whether her ultimatum was real or not, I now was on a real sticky wicket as far as Maya and Marjan were concerned.

"Why did you slap Marjan three times?" I just had to know because each of the slaps was spaced far enough to not be for a single reason.

"The first because he deliberately sent Shamsi to you, the second because he did not tell me he had done so," she explained, "but the third was because I was certain he was not going to fuck me today either and I am getting sick and tired of his antics!"

-----------------------------------------------------

"What's the problem Marjan?" I asked after he made an appointment to see me.

"Sir, I believe that the Director of Sales & Marketing is trying to push in his own South African relatives," he responded, "but this is Saudi Arabia and racists have no place here!"

Both Marjan and Shamsi had steered clear of me for the better part of two months. Things with Maya had improved though I still sensed that I was going to be in the doghouse for some time yet. Now the two reasons for our rare fight were in need of my help again.

"But we have only hired two persons from that country and one is black!" I reminded him.

"Sir, please we need your help or our careers might be over very soon," he had literally started to cry.

The answer was simple. I assigned Marjan to long tenure course in Bangladesh, as I could not find a worse location to send him. After all, I was jealous at how close he was getting to Maya. And to rub it in, I promoted Shamsi to become Assistant Brand Manager for the largest brand in our portfolio, and technically on par with Marjan. That, of course, resulted in a lovely session of fucking and sucking on an overnight trip to Bahrain, which was more to celebrate her elevation and less about business. Now that the cat was out of the bag with Maya, and to make sure the no-secrets clause was adhered to, I broadcast the activities through a Zoom link between my hotel room and our house! I am sure Maya seethed, but on the screen and later at home she acted like nothing at all happened. Shamsi was most relieved that she was off the hook.

"Maybe you should have invited me to Bahrain too!" was Maya's nice sounding but ominously tinged message, "I may have enjoyed Shamsi as much as I liked being with Hunaiza!"

I figured future sessions with Shamsi had to phased and only held when Maya went to Pakistan on holiday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're not going to believe who has asked us to join them for an overnight beach house stay," Maya told me as I returned home from the office.

"Don't tell me Marjan, because I know he is still outside the country," I responded.

"Nope, not him, it was Hunaiza," Maya continued, "and she says her family is keen on meeting all of us three weeks hence on Christmas Day as it is falling on a Friday."

Maya figured she would be making a few changes of clothing at the venue and needed to look her best for the family. We packed a couple of suitcases for her and the kids and an overnight bag for me with the most basic of items. Maya looked really out of place in Saudi Arabia in her planned attire, wearing floral hot shorts, a bright jacket, and a triangular blouse that covered her boobs but tapered downwards to really bare her waist and midriff. She seemed ready more for a Bollywood dance number than the beach in Saudi but since I loved the look I made approving comments only. Also I did not want to trigger off any negative vibes from her side.

"The elders will not be joining us till dinner," Maya advised, "so Hunaiza told me to dress sexy and without concern for the day, I wonder what is up!"

"The first thing we are doing is going swimming," Hunaiza advised her, after a round of the expected tea and with the customary abayas dispensed, "while Mr. Arsalan can tend to the kids."

The first surprise came when Shamsi stepped out from inside with her boobs bared and just in a pair of shorts. The second followed immediately when Hunaiza removed her top to also reveal a fine set of knockers. Maya caught on almost instantly, took off the blouse but not the shorts, and disposed of the other clothes. I was standing in the midst of three knockouts, with their tits out and bare slivers of fabric covering their modesties, wondering what was to come next.

"In case you have any questions Mr. Arsalan," Hunaiza explained, "if the guys in the other houses spot a bunch of girls in bikinis or female swimsuits in the water there will be a mob all around our beach area, and so to fool them we are dressing just in shorts to indicate that we are also fellow males!"

I had no option but to sit on a beach chair and keep an eye on both kids. Apparently the maids would be coming with the elders. I was hooked at the sight of the three beauties cavorting nearly nude in the water barely thirty feet from me. Shamsi and Maya were bold enough to swim out about a hundred yards into the lagoon before Hunaiza sharply ordered them back. The reason was that they potentially could be in the line of wildly driven jet skis. Hunaiza had boobs to die for and if her butt had not been typical of Arab females and about three inches too large, she was a walk on fashion model.