All Comments on 'McIan Ch. 01'

by Wayne McIan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Makes me want to go church myself.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Church Service

Puzzled wayno - if you are going for shock - why not use the alter??? Premature adjackulation wayno or did you just forget about it?

1st story eh - well aren't you special - pissed off all the church goers and a few agnostics just on the principal of respect. If your skills improve you won't have to rely on a stupid shock for attention.

Grow up little one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Jerked Off in Church

I loved it . It reminded me of my early teen years.When I was about 14 I started sitting away from my family at mass.We had to go to mass in our neighbouring town since there was no Catholic church in our town. One Sunday I was sitting all alone in the back row of pews. During mass I got horny and hard. Since I was alone in the back row and the choir was singing up front, I pulled out my 6 incher and started masturbating. After a few minutes of stroking I shot 3 or 4 big spurts onto the back of the pew in front of me. Just as I came to reality after my orgasm the choir stopped and I heard a giggle. I looked up to see 3 girls (sisters age 13, 14, and 15) watching me from the old Choir loft above. I quickly tucked my cock away and zipped hoping they had not seen.

When I was 16, I started dating the middle sister.She never said anything for about a month so I thought they never saw. One night when we were kissing in the car she reached down and grasped my cock through my jeans. She then said, "Your cock is the only guys I have seen." She said her sisters and her often talked about it and how it throbbed as it came. She said she wanted to see it cum up close and proceded to take it out and gave me my first hand job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Relax you have written nothing as bad

as the comment by Anonymous in the USA 3-6-06. You can spell and your sentences are not wrritten as if yuo are on drugs.

I can't say the locale is my favorite nor that I understood the Saturday church service, but within the parameters if was not a badly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pastor, Pews and Pussy

Loved it. Had all the right stuff to fulfill my ache to have sex in a church. God Bless You for writing religious smut! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

McIan Series Info