Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Armand introduced himself to Felicity when she walked into the spa. He took her by the arm and escorted her to the bedroom. There was no chit-chat, having a drink, or getting to know each other. He stripped her and kept his clothes on.

She was fit and looked younger than her forty-one years. Her brown hair barely brushed her shoulders. She wore a wine-stained lipstick, and her eyes were down in a smokey style. She was hairless from the eyebrows down. She had nice, full breasts, toned legs, and a firm, tight ass.

Armand said, "You're a runner, huh" She nodded. He said, "Suck my cock."

She fell to her knees in front of him, got his soft dick out, and gave him a blowjob.

As he grew hard in her mouth, he said, "That's what you're here for, isn't it? My curved cock." He slid his fingers in her hair, grasped her locks, and forced her to take him deep. He kept a tight grip and fucked her face. She gagged and gasped for air. Armand didn't immediately stop.

"Enough," he said. He stepped away, pulling his cock free, and sat on the bed. "Lay across my lap." She did as instructed. He caressed her bare ass.

She had a wide thigh gap and a small, tight bum so her cunt and asshole were easily seen. He rubbed her bottom, slipped his hand into her butt crack, and pressed his fingers against her anus before sliding his hand down to touch the thick lips of her vagina.

His touch made Felicity shivered. Armand raised his hand and brought it down sharply on her left butt cheek.

Crack!

The sound resonated in the room, reddened half of Felicity's butt, and caused her to shriek.

"Ahh!"

Armand teased her asshole by pressing on the crinkled muscle with his thumb and used the index finger of the same hand to diddle her clit.

"Oh!" Felicity moaned.

Crack!

Armand slapped her other butt cheek producing more redness and another cry.

"Ouch!"

Armand continued to alternate, giving Felicity pleasure and pain. After a dozen swats, her pussy was weeping, and her breathing was labored.

"Get off me," Armand ordered. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

She crawled off him and did as she was told. Armand undressed, knelt behind her, and wet his dick by rubbing the tip against her sopping gash. He slid his cock inside her a millimeter at a time.

"Oh, God! More please," she begged, frustrated at the pace of penetration. She pressed her ass into him.

Crack!

He slapped her bottom again. She cried out, "Ahh!" He shouted, "Quiet! And be still. I'll decide when and how we fuck." He slammed his dick into her. She gasped and almost fainted. Her head fell and her forehead pressed against the bed.

Armand leaned forward, reached around, and groped her breasts. He fucked her with long strokes while he pulled and pinched her nipples. His curved dick teased and pleased her.

He fucked her through her first orgasm and came inside her during her second. They collapsed on the bed and lay in a heap, enjoying the warm, wonderful feeling surging through their veins.

"Nice job," Felicity said. "Your cock is wonderful. The ass-play was a nice touch. Next time, slap my butt harder." She got up to take a shower, and Armand dressed and left.

^^^

Armand's third and fourth customers were plain vanilla fucks. They were middle-aged wives of older, rich husbands tired of being neglected and who wanted some uncomplicated fun. Armand treated them kindly and his magical cock made their eyes roll back into their heads

^^^

Marie said, "I don't know much about your next woman. Her name is Piper De Luca and this is her first visit."

The outside door to the day spa opened and a petite, well-dressed, forty-something-year-old woman wearing designer sunglasses stepped inside. She was followed by a slim, meek man with a pencil-thin mustache wearing posh clothes.

"Hello, I'm Piper and this is my husband, Gerald. I have a four o'clock appointment."

Marie approached them and said, "Hello, I'm Marie, the owner of the spa. We spoke on the phone. I have you booked with Armand." She gestured to her grandson and added, "Just you. We don't do multiple partners."

"The appointment is for me," Piper said as she gave Marie a firm handshake. "Gerald doesn't expect to participate. He's not allowed. I'm sure you've heard of cuckolds - a man whose wife is unfaithful. I bet your spa makes cuckolds out of married men every day." She laughed.

"Gerald is a sissy cuckold - a man who is sexually controlled by his wife. This type of cuckoldry involves forced chastity. He hasn't had sex with me or anyone in five years. Our relationship is built on teasing and denial, ruined orgasms, and him watching other men fuck the living shit out of me, making me scream and quiver in pleasure. Something he can do with this pathetic little pecker.

"My preference is that he be in the room. He'll sit quietly and not interfere. If that's not an option, he will wait in the lobby and join me afterward and I'll give him a blow-by-blow description of what happened."

"I don't know," Marie said.

"I'll pay double if my husband can watch. His humiliation is a big part of my pleasure," she said earnestly.

Armand stepped forward, smiled, and said, "If all he wants to do is observe, he's welcome." He was bigger and stronger than Gerald and confident that he could quickly dispatch him if a problem developed. He judged that that was unlikely. The little man looked timid and docile.

"Thank you," Piper said. She removed her sunglasses and looked deep into his eyes. Armand looked into her hazel eyes and the term 'empty eyes' popped into his head. They were unreadable and expressionless. Devoid of emotion.

Armand escorted the couple into the room. Piper said, "Gerald, sit there." she pointed to an upholstered chair. "You will be out of the way, but still have a good view of the bed." He sat.

She came to Armand, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately. "I want you to ravish me."

Armand picked up the slender woman, twirled her about, and said, "Your wish is my command." They kissed, disrobed, and kissed more. The woman had small, but nicely rounded breasts. Armand enjoyed touching and sucking them.

Piper had Armand sit on the corner of the bed. She fell to her knees and sucked his cock. She made sure her husband had a good view of the action. She was a good cocksucker. She took breaks to berate her husband. She held out Armand's hard penis and said, "This is what a man's cock looks like. Big, thick, and hard. Your penis is pitiful. You can't satisfy a woman with your tiny dick."

"Ohhh," she moaned loudly as she took Armand's prick into her mouth. She sucked him a good while and sounded excited and orgasmic as she did it.

She got up and flopped on the bed with her legs spread. She said, "Darling, eat me. Show my husband how to orally pleasure a woman."

Armand brought his tongue to her sex and did as he was taught. She moaned and groaned more than any woman he had been with. He suspected she was performing Gerald.

They fucked with passion and in every position possible. When Piper wasn't moaning and extolling Armand's dick and sexual prowess, she was chiding her husband for his sub-par equipment, lack of skills, and his inability to get her off.

Piper came three times. Each louder than the last. The last time, she cried, "Oh. What a man you are. Fill me with your cum!" Armand did.

While Armand and Piper had sex, Gerald didn't move or make a peep. When Armand got off the bed, Piper smiled and said to him, "Darling, you were wonderful. You know how to please a woman unlike my worm of a husband. We will do this again soon. You may leave."

The smile disappeared, she turned to her husband, and said, "Get over here, you pitiful excuse for a man and eat my pussy. I want you to suck every drop of cum out of me. Maybe it will infuse you with virility and manliness." She laughed in a snarky way.

Armand gathered his clothes and saw Gerald go to his wife, crawl between her legs, and lick and slurp his cum as it oozed out of her. He didn't bother dressing. He hurried out of the room anxious to get away from the strange couple.

Armand's fiancee, mother, and grandmother were out in the hall waiting for him. They saw his sweaty, naked body and his shiny cock coated with Piper's vaginal fluid. No one paid any attention to that. That is not until it started to drip. His mother pulled a tissue out of her pocket and reached for his dick. Marie grabbed her arm and asked, "What are you doing?"

"He's dripping," Brigette explained. "Oh, for goodness sake. This isn't sexual. If his nose was running, I'd wipe it without asking permission."

Camille reached out, took the tissue, and said, "Thank you, but I'll take care of that." She dabbed her boyfriend's penis.

"She was juicy," Armand said by way of an explanation.

He was bombarded with questions. "Tell us what happened," Marie demanded. "Yes. Do," his mother seconded." "Did the weird, skinny guy sit there and watch?" Camille asked.

"Let me clean up," Armand said, " and I'll tell you everything." As he walked to the bathroom, he said, "She told her husband to eat my cum out of her vagina and he did it!"

He went into the bathroom. The women followed. As he washed his junk, he told them what happened. The women were shocked and spellbound by his story.

^^^

After dinner, Armand and Camille went to their room and had sex. Armand was loving and attentive and Camille was beautiful and hot. Neither allowed the events of the day to interfere in their lives or with what happened in their bed.

The End

Armand married Camille. They had children and a long, happy life together. Armand was a successful gigolo, much in demand, and, as he had hoped, he was able to take care of his family.

1...5678910