Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did yoga. She explained, demonstrated, and helped him with all the positions. After the workout, she said, "Put the mats together."

She undressed. Her body was thin, toned, and supple. She had small breasts, a tiny waist, and a very cute, very firm, protruding butt. She reclined gracefully on the mats and said, "I like sex to be very sensual. Done slowly with a lot of foreplay. Do you cook? Are you familiar with the term simmer?"

"No."

"You know what boiling water looks like. Lots of large bubbles come from the bottom of the pot and quickly rise to the surface, producing constant steam. When you simmer, you heat the liquid so a few small bubbles form and gently rise with one or two bubbles breaking the surface every second or two. It is a slower, gentler process. That's how I like to make love."

Armand lay beside her. He held her face and kissed her tenderly. He kissed her a lot in an unaggressive, unrushed manner. He did everything in an unhurried way as he explored and pleasured her bodies. Her breasts were soft and nicely-shaped. They were significantly smaller than the ones he'd held earlier. He sucked her stiff nipples and she responded as the other women had with gasps and sighs.

He went down on her. She had a fuller, more natural bush. Only trimmed where necessary to keep hair from escaping a bikini. His tongue found her opening and coaxed out her special fluid. She writhed and gasped when his tongue circled and crisscrossed over her clit.

He stared into her eyes as he slid his cock inside her. She gasped and gripped him. He methodically fucked her and watched her focus inward as his curved cock massaged the wall of her vagina and rubbed her G-spot.

He lasted longer than with the others. However, not long enough for his partner to climax. When he came it was like a volcano erupting. Powerful. Explosive.

^^^

Armand waited in Estelle's living room for her. She arrived home, smiled, and asked, "How was your day?"

"Busy. Exciting. I'm learning a lot."

"Good. I've had a busy day too. I could use a drink and a massage. Speaking of which, those are excellent skills for you to master."

"I'm afraid I am lacking in both categories."

"I'll fix that. Come with me into the kitchen and I'll show you how to make the perfect martini." She talked as they walked, "Like clothing and food, quality counts. Buy good liquor and pay attention to the little things."

She assembled the needed items and placed them on the kitchen counter. "Use the proper glass. Different shapes enhance the experience. Since Martinis must be served frosty cold, choose a long stem glass to ensure that your hand doesn't warm the drink."

She put ice into the glasses and said, "A cold drink should be served in a cold glass. If you don't have cocktail glasses in your freezer, chill them with ice while you prepare the drink."

She grabbed a cocktail shaker and filled it half-full with ice. "Always measure the ingredients. It's the only way to consistently make good cocktails. For this drink, we need 75 ml of gin and 15 ml of vermouth. We'll double the amount since we are making two drinks."

She picked up a double-sided jigger. "This is the measuring cup. One side is 30 ml and the other is 15 ml." She measured out the correct amount, poured it into the shaker, put on the lid, and started shaking.

"How long do you need to shake?" he asked.

"Until there is frost on the outside of the container. Usually, ten seconds is long enough. Dump the ice out of the glasses and I'll pour in our drinks."

They drank their martinis and went into her bedroom. "I'm hearing good things about you," she said. She opened up a cabinet and took out a bottle of massage oil.

"Thank you for setting this up. I'm trying, but I don't think I'm very good at sex."

"Practice makes perfect. Let's get undressed and you can give me a massage. Use this." She set the oil on the nightstand. They removed their clothes and took a healthy slug of gin. She spread a large towel on the bed and laid on it with her face down. Armand put oil on his hands and touched her back. He began with long strokes without pushing too hard. She told him what she liked and he adjusted his methods.

She asked him to do her legs and butt. His dick grew hard seeing her pussy and touching her bum. She rolled over and let him play with her tits. The super slippery lubricant made his hands glide over her soft breasts. They enjoyed that.

"Rub my clit. The oil is all-natural so don't worry if some gets in my vagina."

With the massage oil, Armand was able to rapidly stroke her button. With his free hand, he tweaked her stiff nipples.

"Oh. Oh! Fuck!" she cried out as she came. Her body spasmed and she rolled on her side. Armand spooned her and gently caressed her boobs as she enjoyed her bliss.

When she recovered, she grabbed his dick and slipped it inside her. "That was nice.

This should be nicer."

They fucked leisurely. Armand kissed her neck and shoulder, stroked her clit, and played with her boobs as his cock went in and out of her.

"This is nice," she said. "But sometimes a woman doesn't want nice." She got up on her hands and knees and said, "Take me from behind. Pound me. I want it hard and deep." He got behind her and thrust his dick into her vagina. He started slowly then increased the pace and force of his stroke. He pounded her ass.

Their hearts were racing, their breathing was audible, and he was sweating. His dick touched her in a way other penises didn't.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she hollered. "Your cock has found my G-spot."

She was excited and moved and groaned more. Too much for Armand. He lost it and shot hot blasts of cum into her. He was transported to another world. A place of pure pleasure.

When he opened his eyes, he saw her grinning face. She smiled and said, "Yes, that was nice. I look forward to being with you again."

"'I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you an orgasm."

She mussed his hair, kissed him on his lips, and said, "You will soon."

^^^

Armand slept well. He woke groggy and grumpy when the alarm went off. His mood quickly improved as he thought about what the day held for him. He beat off in the bathroom holding a pair of his sister's panties to his nose that he'd fished out of the hamper. He spurted into the sink just before his sister pounded on the door and said, "Hurry up. I have to pee!"

He cleaned up the bathroom and sprayed some air freshener to cover the cum smell. When he opened the door, she barged in and said, "Finally."

She slammed the door. He heard the toilet seat clank on the porcelain, his sister sigh, and the hiss of her peeing. He hurried away. He dressed and after a quick breakfast, he met Camille. She was outside stretching. They exchanged greetings and he stretched in preparation of their run.

They took the same route at a faster pace. They passed the fallen tree in the creek and stopped at a spot further along the trail where large rocks rose out of the water. They stripped, cooled off in the water, sat on the rocks, and made out as they dried in the sun.

After many enjoyable minutes of kissing, Armand got her to lay down and he sucked on her breasts. He attempted to finger her, but she squeezed her thighs tightly together. He didn't press the issue.

Her youthful boobs and responsive nipples were a delight and Armand focused on her fine, perky pair. He could feel her heart beating rapidly and smelled her arousal.

"Time for us to go home," Camille announced abruptly. They dressed, ran home, and Armand showered.

When he stepped out of the bathroom, Valerie was waiting for him and she was naked. She let loose a loud wolf whistle and said, "Hello, handsome. Don't bother getting dressed. We are going outside to sunbathe in the nude.

"Okay. You look very sexy with your all-body tan."

They went outside to a beach towel on the grass in a sunny spot. Valerie held up a bottle of suntan lotion, gave him a saucy look, and said, "Do me."

She stood and he applied lotion to her whole body. He didn't miss a spot. Her tits and ass were thoroughly coated. "Give me the bottle and I'll do you."

He handed her the lotion and she rubbed it on him. She did his front, back, top, and bottom, everything except his cock. She stood in front of him and looked at his erection. "That thing is impressive."

She got on her knees, touched it, and said, "It's very hard." His dick lurched spontaneously and pre-cum oozed from the tip. She adopted a soothing tone and said, "You poor baby. Are you aching for relief? Didn't Camille let you come?"

"No. That's not part of our deal," he said.

She put the bottle down, stared at his penis, and said in a serious tone, "Your dick is twitching and fluid is seeping, weeping, trickling out your pee hole. That's a sign of a man begging for release. This doesn't bode well for my plans. If I allowed you in my pussy now, you'd come so quickly that I'd be left wanting."

She looked up at his face, fluttered her eyelashes, and said, "I long for your crooked cock to be inside me, stroking my sensitive tissue, exciting me, taking my breath away, and making my body quake and orgasm. The solution is for you to orgasm. We'll get one out of the way so you can fuck me properly."

"Okay, you're the expert."

"How should I do it?" She stroked and squeezed his cock. "I could give you a handjob." She took his erection into her mouth, sucked, and released it. "I could give you a blowjob."

"Yes. Yes!"

She tilted her head, looked him in the eyes, and innocently asked, "Which?"

"Either. Something!"

"How about both? And I'll let you shoot your cum on my tits. Would you like that?"

"Oh, God! Yes!"

She giggled, grabbed his cock, stroked it as she wrapped her lips around it, and blew him. She moaned, slobbered, sucked, and beat him off. He didn't last long.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" he hollered."I'm cumming!"

When he climaxed, the first blast went into her mouth. She pulled his dick out, pointed it at her chest, and stroked it while shouting, "Come on my tits! Coat them with your hot, sticky cum!" He did.

He staggered backward when he was done. He placed his hands on his knees, his head was bowed as he repeatedly drew in deep breaths.

Val grabbed a small towel and cleaned her chest. She tossed the towel to him and said, "Here. Clean your cock. And here's the sunscreen, coat your dick so it doesn't get sunburned." She threw the bottle to him. Armand caught the items and did as she instructed.

She laid on the beach towel and said, "Let's relax and enjoy the sun. We'll fuck later."

The warm sun felt good on Armand's skin. He fell asleep. Twenty minutes later, he woke when Valerie placed a cold beer can on his stomach. "What? Fuck that's cold," He woke, cried out, and sat up. He grabbed the can and took it away from his tummy.

Valerie popped the top on her can, took a swig, and said, "I got myself a beer and thought you'd enjoy one."

They drank their beers. She tossed her empty can into the grass and said, "Time for you to make me scream." She placed her hand on his chest and pushed signally that she wanted him to recline. He settled on his back. She straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his face. His tongue immediately got busy.

"Oh! Yes! Lick my cunt!"

He licked her slit, probed her hole, and sucked on her clit. He varied his technique, the force he used, and the location that received his attention. He monitored her response and discovered something significant. When he gave her what she liked, she moaned. When he denied her what she liked, she got anxious and frustrated. She moaned louder when he finally gave her what she liked.

She admitted as much, "God damn it! Stop avoiding my clit! Yes! Finally. Ohhh!" After a minute of concentrated stimulation, she moaned soulfully. "Ohhh. Now you're doing a damn fine job."

She laughed and said, "I see you've learned that teasing, denying, and then giving, increases your partner's pleasure." She slid down his body leaving a snail trail on his chest and stomach, grabbed his cock, and fit it inside her. "Oh, yeah. That's the ticket."

She rode his dick loving what the curved cock could do and because she had a head start, they came at the same time. She screamed. He groaned. Their fluids blended as they both found bliss.

When she got up, he was still in a daze and lying on his stomach. She slapped his ass and said, "That was fun. Let's do it again tomorrow. You'd better hit the shower before you go to lunch."

^^^

"Don't you look nice," Gigi said. The elegantly dressed woman smiled.

"Thank Fleur. She gave me suggestions to improve my appearance."

They had lunch and talked. The main topic of their conversation was the art of conversation, the ability to have an interesting and entertain conversation with anyone.

"It is easier than you think," Gigi said. "It is a skill that can be developed. Here are a few tips. Show interest and be curious...." She shared more secrets.

^^^

Fleur burst through the door and hollered, "Bonjour! We are going shopping."

She took him to a clothing store and she bought him several casual outfits and one nice suit. When he objected that it cost too much. She poo-poo him and said, "What do you know about the dollar-to-euro conversion rate? Besides, clothes make the man and good clothes are an investment. I will not take no for an answer."

She insisted he wear one of his outfits home. As they drove home, he continued to claim she'd spent too much. "When we get to Estelle's house, you can pay me back," she said, giving him a sexy smile.

She parked in front of Estelles' house and said, "We have some time left. Let's go inside." He carried his new clothes inside and laid them on the sofa. Fleur plopped in an upholstered chair and said, "Isn't shopping fun?"

Her skirt flew up and her legs were askew. Armand could see her underwear. She didn't fix her wardrobe malfunction. Instead, she touched her cloth-cover slit and said, "If you wanted to do something nice for me like give me oral sex, I wouldn't say no."

He smiled, nodded, and knelt in front of her. He reached out and pulled her thong off. His head immediately went in between her thighs.

"Oh. Yes," she moaned.

He lapped and sucked. A finger rubbed her clit and then probed her vagina. He kept up the dual assault until she climaxed crying out, "Oh. Oh! OHI".

Camille came inside as Fleur was moaning. She saw Armand kneeling between her legs and her thighs clamped around his head. She said, "Excuse me. I need to use the toilet." She hurried past them.

Fleur released his head and burst out laughing after the young woman left the room. "We were caught! Go wash your face and enjoy your time with Barbe. I'll see you tomorrow."

She stood, grabbed her underwear, put it in her purse, kissed him goodbye, and left. He took a shower.

^^^

Dinner was the usual family affair. Armand was happy and relaxed and joined in the conversation. He complimented the cook for her efforts and said something nice to everyone at the table, including his sister.

^^^

Barbe walked into Estelle's house, saw Armand sitting on the couch reading a book Gigi had given him, and said, "Hello. Are you ready for me?"

"Yes. I look forward to spending time with you. You are always so upbeat you raise my spirits."

She smiled at his compliment, handed him the bag she was carrying, and said, "For yoga, you need light-weight clothes that stretch and allow you to move. I bought you some. Change into these while I set our mats up outside,"

Armand put on the stretchy clothes and went into the front yard. Barbe was sitting cross-legged meditating. She got up and put him through his paces. She corrected him often while always remaining pleasant and positive.

At the end of the session, she said, "I've been telling you the benefits of yoga. How it can improve your flexibility, your health, mentally as well as physically, and your life by helping you be calm, more spiritual, and more in the moment."

She stripped off her clothes, smiled, and said, "It can be fun and some people combine yoga and sex." She turned away from him and did the downward dog position. Her ass and pussy were right there in front of him. She giggled and said, "Eat me."

He got on his knees, buried his nose in her butt, and performed oral sex.

She transitioned to the forward bend. She stayed bent over at the hip as she spread her legs wide and put her head on the ground. She was completely open and ready to be taken from behind. He smiled, stood, and fucked her.

Her steady rhythmic breathing got out of kilter as his dick rubbed her G-spot and she had to moan. He grabbed her hips and forcefully thrust into her. She was so light he was able to manhandle her and use her as a masturbation toy. He pushed and pulled her, moving her up and down his cock like she was one of those silicone stroker devices.

He roared as he came. She withstood his assault, took his cum, and sat beside him as he rested and recovered.

He saw her disappointed expression and said, "Oh God, Barbe. I beg your forgiveness! I got carried away and used you. Your ass is so sexy. Your pussy felt so good. I'm a terrible person. I used you for my pleasure in a selfish, brutal way. Please forgive me."

She looked upon him kindly, rubbed his arm, and said, "I forgive you. I'm here to teach you and I think you learned something important today. Good sex is an activity that brings pleasure to both parties. It can be done slowly, lovingly, passionately, or fiercely, but however it's done, you must always respect your partner. You let lust dictate how you acted.

"Go. Shower. Learn from this and be a better person." She closed her eyes and chanted. Armand realized he was being dismissed and left.

He cursed himself as he showered and when he was dressed and saw Estelle, he said, "I'm an animal. I was out of control overwhelmed by lust when I had sex with Barbe. I didn't for a second consider what she wanted or needed. I ravaged her body to satisfy my carnal needs. I apologized to her, but is that enough? Maybe we should take a break. All this sex, all these beautiful women have awoken a beast in me."

"A man's sex drive is a powerful force that every man must keep in check. I spoke to Barbe. Don't worry, she is unhurt. She feels responsible. She knows you're new to all this and thinks it was a mistake to so blatantly expose and offer herself to you. She has a great butt and many men and women would be all over her if she offered it to them as she offered it to you."

"I was irresponsible."

"Yes, but don't beat yourself up. Young people are often irresponsible. On the plus side, you recognized it, are aware of your animalistic nature, and won't make the same mistake. Right?"

"Absolutely."

"You're very tense and agitated. Undress. I will give you a massage to ease your stress."

"I don't deserve your kindness."

She took his hand and led him into her bedroom. She pulled down the bedspread and threw a large towel on the bed as she said, "Perhaps, I am not doing this for you. Your grandmother, my aunt, needs help."

As she removed her clothing, she smiled wickedly and said, "I've always enjoyed sex. I'm in my forties. I can have all the gray-haired men I like, but the younger one, they look at my daughter, not me. So maybe I'm doing this for me because I like being with vibrant, young men with rock-hard erections, firm bodies, and the energy and enthusiasm of youth."

She put on some music, got out the massage oil, and proceeded to knead his body working on the tension in his muscles. As the kinks in his body disappeared so did the worries occupying his mind.

When she rolled him onto his back and saw his erection, she said, "My turn to have fun. My massage oil is a blend of all-natural ingredients. It is vagina-friendly and can double as a lubricant."

1...34567...10