Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "I can get down and dirty."

"Can I fuck your tits?"

"Okay." She laughed and undressed. He took off his clothes and got Estelle's massage oil. He coated his dick and her breasts with oil. She laid on the bed. He straddled her, put his hard cock between her big boobs, pushed them together, and fucked them.

She squealed and giggled. He laughed, then groaned, and then came spraying her chest and face with his cum.

While they cleaned up, she asked him, "Was that nasty enough for you?"

"Yes. It was hot because you've got great tits and the dirty deed plays against your posh style. Thanks."

"It was fun. Pick another thing for us to do."

"Teach me a dance."

She danced nude with him teaching him how to salsa. She dragged him around the living room, spinning often and undulating her hips. They danced, laughed, and collapsed on the sofa exhausted.

As they drank water and rested, Armand asked, "You were moving your hips like crazy. Do you think you could do that while we had sex?"

"Sure." She stood, licked her fingers, and rubbed her sex, making her pussy wet and opening herself up.

Armand was sitting on the sofa. Seeing her touch her vagina made him hard. She climbed on top of him and put his cock inside her. She lowered her body slowly, taking him deep inside her. She rode him cautious at first. As she got wetter, she increased her movement. Then she moved her hips back and forth, side-to-side, and in a circle.

"Wow! This is amazing," Armand said.

"Yes. I like it too. Your dick is touching me everywhere."

She moved her hips like she did when she had danced with him. Armand grabbed her ass, squeezed her butt cheeks, and pulled her to him. Her boobs were in his face. He latched onto a nipple and sucked. They moaned and groaned while she danced on his dick.

She got off him, stood, turned around, and reinserted his dick. She bounced up and down, and flipped and rolled her hips as she squatted with her back to him. He ogled her ass and watched her pussy enveloped his member.

"Oh. Oh! Oh!" she cried and began slamming her ass down. The dancing was over. She craved contact. Forceful, deep contact. He grabbed her hips and increased the fierceness of their coupling.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" they screamed when the magic moment came. They climaxed and saw stars. He filled her hole with his cream.

^^^

Dinner was a light affair. The conversation was free-flowing. Armand talked and joked with everyone but had trouble looking at his mother because when he did he recalled her fragrant, black panties.

^^^

"Hello, Barbe," Armand said. "Bonjour," she replied. He helped her get out the yoga mats and she soon was putting him through the paces.

"You've improved so much," she said.

"Thanks, I have a great teacher."

When their session was over, he said, "I've been asking everyone to teach me a dance. Camille showed me some club moves. Gigi and I waltzed and did the foxtrot. Fleur taught me how to salsa."

"I love to dance. Have you danced Gangnam-style yet?"

"No."

She showed him how to gallop, pretend to have a lasso rope, and do the whole shtick, including the pose at the end. They practiced it a couple of times and she had her phone play the music and they danced to it. They performed to music twice laughing and smiling the whole time.

"Thanks. That was fun," he said. "I wouldn't have guessed that you were into Gangnam music."

"My niece is. She makes me dance with her." She came to him and kissed him. She asked, "Have you heard about tantric sex?"

"No."

"It is an ancient Hindu practice, 5000 years old. It is sex, but with the focus on intimacy, using all five senses, slowing down, and enjoying the lead up instead of rushing to a quick orgasm. Some people spend eight to ten hours together before climaxing. They say tantra orgasms are very powerful and pleasurable."

She laughed and added, "Don't worry. I'm only going to give you the ten-minute version."

"So what do we do?"

"Undress and we stand face-to-face." They did that. "Now let's get in tune with each other. Place your left hand on my heart." He did. She placed her left hand on his heart. "We start by using our sense of sight and look into each other's eyes. Try to match each other's breathing for two minutes."

They silently stood in front of the other. He felt her heart rate and breathing slow. He breathed when she did while getting lost in her eyes. After a few minutes, she smiled and said, "I feel closer to you."

"You have beautiful eyes."

"Thank you," she said. "I want you to sit on the ground. Cross-legged." He got on the ground. She sat on his lap and wrapped her legs and arms around him. "Press your flesh against mine and let's hold each other and touch each other." She let her fingers dance across his skin. He drew circles on her back, arms, and thighs.

A minute later, she said, "Listen to my breathing and I will listen to yours. And smell me while I smell you." They spent a few minutes in each other's arms experiencing the other.

She pulled back and asked, "What do you think?" He said, "I liked it. It is very intimate. I feel as if we are the only people in the world."

"It is nice."

"Time to taste," she said and kissed him. After a lengthy smooch, she sat up very straight, laughed, and said, "Your turn!" She pushed one of her small breasts into his mouth. He knew what to do. Her moaning was proof. He suckled and used his tongue to caress her nipple while a hand fondled her other perky breasts.

"Mmm," she moaned. "This time let's both have a taste." She guided him to his back and had him stretch out. She climbed on top, put her pussy on his face, and wrapped a hand and her lips around his cock. She blew him. He ate her.

He rolled her over and got on top of her. He stared deeply into her eyes as his cock entered her. He fucked her slowly, deliberately, and brought her to a soulful orgasm. She gushed and called out when she climaxed. He shared the liquid form of his spiritual energy with her.

^^^

"I hear you want to learn to dance," Estelle said. She put on some music. "This is disco." She danced for him and taught him how to do "The Hustle" and "The Bump".

After their dance party, Estelle said, "Learning to dance was smart of you."

"You were teaching me how to dress, to eat, to talk..."

"And how to make love!" Estelle added, interrupting him.

"Yes. That too. If I am to be entertaining and well-versed in art, fashion, and culture. It struck me as a necessary skill I needed to master."

"I heard from your teachers that you are mastering many skills. We have all come on your cock. Congratulations."

"I couldn't have done it without your help. Do you think I can step in and fill Victor's shoes?"

"We will find out tonight. I am stepping aside in favor of someone who knew Victor intimately. Bette is filling in for me tonight."

"Oh." His face blanched. "I'll miss you and I'm not sure how to go about being with a woman her age."

"Don't worry," Estelle reassured him. "Be yourself, treat her like a lady, and remind her she is a woman. Let her set the pace. How far things go is her decision, but be prepared. Go get your trigger. She'll be here in twenty minutes."

He stared at her as she walked away. Her high heels pounded on the hardwood floor and the sound resonated in the room. He walked slowly as if in a daze to where he was staying, stole a pair of Yvonne's soiled undies, tucked them away in his pocket, and returned.

He dimmed the lights and waited, fidgeting in the living room. "Are low lights a good idea?" he asked himself. "She's old and her vision may have deteriorated." He got up and turned more lights on.

He heard a car pull up and went out to greet her. He opened her car door and said, "Good evening."

"Bonsoir," she responded. The sixty-five-year-old was dressed nicely. Her gown had a high collar and extended past her knees. She looked like a typical grandmother: thinning, gray hair, an old, wrinkled face, and a blockish body. Sexy and alluring, she was not.

"Shall we go inside? Would you like a drink?" Armand asked.

"Yes."

He offered her his arm, escorted her up the porch steps, and opened the door for her. When they were inside, he asked, "What can I get you to drink?"

"I am French. Red wine is the national drink. The local variety that Estelle has with meals is fine. There will be an open bottle in the kitchen." He went and fetched two glasses. When he returned, she was seated on the sofa. He handed her her drink, sat, and toasted to her health.

She maintained eye contact as she asked about his interests and favorite books. She was an intelligent woman who knew a great deal about America and they had a good conversation, but no way was Armand interested in her sexually. He wondered if he could have sex with her.

"I hear you are collecting dance steps," she said.

"Yes. Would you care to dance? Waltz? Foxtrot?

"I wouldn't say no to being in the arms of a good-looking, young man. Let's foxtrot."

He put some music on, returned to her, and held out his hand. They danced. She taught him how to cha-cha. While they waltzed, she pressed her body against his and whispered in his ear, "I was the first of my sisters to sleep with Victor. Oh, what a lover he was. For us, the attraction was purely physical so I had no problem introducing my siblings and having them sleep with him. Gigi was like me, a lover of his cock.

"Marie fell for him. We warned her that he had a reputation as a lover. Women openly propositioned him and he was only too happy to accommodate them. She said she knew he'd had many lovers and would have more. She was okay with that as long as she was his wife, the permanent woman in his life.

"They made it work and had a happy life. He slept with many women, but he always treated Marie with respect."

She kissed him on his lips and said, "Transport me back to my youth. Use your special cock to remind me of when I was young and beautiful. Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes. I will lower the light because my body is not what it used to be, and, honestly, I don't want to see it either. " She smiled at her joke.

He nodded. She went into Estelle's bedroom, lit the candles, and turned down the bed. She removed her clothes and got under the sheet.

Armand went into the bathroom, looked into the mirror, and asked himself, "What have I gotten myself into?" He stared silently into the mirror. Two minutes passed and he answered, "I'm doing this for my mom. To take care of my family."

He undressed, got out his sister's panties, and smelled them. He recalled the day he saw her naked and entered Estelle's bedroom with a full erection.

"My God! Your cock is exactly like Victor's!"

He climbed into bed and sat beside her. Their eyes met and Bette said, "I don't expect us to kiss and make love. I want to experience your dick and reminisce about the times I was with Victor."

She got up on her hands and knees and said, "Take me from behind. That should make it less awkward for both of us. I'll remember Victor and you can pretend you're with your favorite girl." She pulled the sheet off her naked body and exposed her bare bottom.

She said without looking at him, "Ever since the menopause, I don't get wet enough for sex. I brought lube. It's on the nightstand."

Armand looked at her saggy, sad ass. He got the bottle and applied the lube to his cock and her pussy. He slid inside her cautiously.

"Oh. That's wonderful," she said.

He fucked her slowly, dragging the upturned tip of his dick along her G-spot and vaginal wall. He held her hips lightly as he recalled how he'd had sex with his tutors. His partner breathed heavily, sighed, and moaned often.

"This isn't right," he said to himself. "She deserves more than a faceless, pity fuck."

He leaned forward, captured her low hanging breasts, and fondled them. He teased her stiff nipples and kissed her back, shoulder, and neck.

"Ohhhh!" she responded.

He pulled out and asked politely, "I want to do more than stick my cock in your vagina. Please lay on you back. I want to see the woman I'm with. I want to make love to you as Victor would."

She got on her back. Armand got on top of her and kissed her lips. Her face was old and wrinkled. Her lips were surprisingly warm and soft. She gasped.

He did what he had done to the others. He nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck. He held and caressed her soft breasts. He sucked and gently bit her erect nipples. He touched her body. It lacked tone and had less muscle and more fat than the younger women he'd been with, but he ignored the condition of her body.

He pleasured her and stopped picturing Valerie, Fleur, Estelle, and Barbe. He thought about a young couple making love on the beach in the moonlight, Victor and Bette, as he slid his cock into her sex

"Ohhh. That's nice."

He let her savor the moment. When she moved, he moved. He began with slow, deep strokes as she sighed and moved in rhythm with him. Her breathing became audible.

Armand used his dick to pleasure her. He changed speeds and the angle of penetration to give her new, pleasurable sensations. He kissed her soft lips, her weathered neck, and her withered boobs as he listened to her breathing and the sounds she made.

"You are very good, Armand," she said. "You have Victor's marvelous cock and you use it well. I feel like I'm eighteen again and with him on the beach. May I get on top?"

"Sure."

He lay on his back and she got on top. His greased cock easily went into her ancient hole. Her saggy, empty tits slid down her chest. She closed her eyes and thought of Victor. He closed his eyes and concentrated on pleasing her as she bounced and rocked her hips.

Pleasure built inside her. She panted and moved and moaned more. She shouted, "Victor!" as she climaxed.

He felt her pussy and her body spasm. He grabbed her hips and thrust in rapidly. Her pussy wasn't that tight. He found good friction rubbing against her pubic bone, got off, and came inside her.

She slumped on top of him while he filled her with cum. He held her as she rested. His wilting cock slipped out of her.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank you."

"You are kind." She sat up, patted his chest, and said, "I am not on any type of birth control. Let's hope I don't get pregnant."

He smiled and said, "I like your sense of humor."

^^^

Armand smiled as he looked in the mirror. It was the morning after he'd had sex with Bette and he was naked in the bathroom holding his cock. He said, "We did well last night. Sis, thank you for your contribution." He raised her used panties to his nose and breathed deeply. As her musky odor filled his lungs, blood surged into his penis and he beat off into the sink.

^^^

Armand was on the ground out in front of Camille's house doing some quad stretches when she came out of the house. She joined him in preparing for their run.

"Hello beautiful," he said. "I'm so glad we are kissing cousins." He kissed her on the lips.

"Is kissing cousins an American expression?"

"Yes. It means we know each other well enough to kiss when we meet versus a relative you don't know well or have never met."

She kissed him and said, "I'm glad we are kissing cousins too."

They took a different route. After they did calisthenics, they took their break, stripped, and waded into the cool water. Their nipples puckered and the tips extended. They sat on the grass in the shade of a large oak tree.

"Where do you like being kissed?" Armand asked.

"My lips, of course."

"Of course."

"How do you like to be kissed?"

"I like it when a man starts at my neck, lifts my hair, and kisses the nape of my neck. Then the ideal man makes a trail of feathery kisses across my neck and face until he finds my lips. It's wonderful when they don't rush off and just stay there kissing me.

"Having someone suck and lightly bite my lips is fun. If they are going to employ their tongue, it must be done gently and sparingly. But for me, the joy comes from kissing and being kissed."

Armand knelt beside her, gathered her long black hair, and pulled it aside to reveal her neck. He kissed the nape of her neck.

"Oh," she moaned and leaned into him.

He kissed the back of her neck twice and worked his way slowly to her mouth. It was like fireworks for the two of them when they kissed mouth-to-mouth. She reclined pulling him to the ground. He lay on top of her and they kissed.

He used his tongue sparingly, sucked on her lip and tongue, and nibbled on her lips in between kisses. She moaned, embraced him, and ran her hands through his hair.

They stayed in each other's arms for ten minutes making out. His stiff cock lay on her thigh. He felt her soft breasts press against his chest. Her hard nipples scored his torso as she groaned and moved underneath him.

She spread her legs. He slid in between her legs and the tip of his cock touched her warm, wet vertical lips.

"Oh," she gasped and her eyes popped open. His eyes did too. They stopped kissing and stared into each other's eyes knowing that a slight thrust would drive his cock inside her.

The question would they fuck hung heavy in the air. She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no.

Armand got off her. "I guess it's time for us to start the run home."

"Yes." She sat up. They dressed and ran home.

^^^

Armand showered and waited on the porch for Valerie. Gigi showed up instead. "Hello, Armand," she said. "The schedule has been changed. You're having lunch with Marie and I'm filling in for Valerie."

"Okay." He stood.

She came up the stairs and said, "I'm getting glowing reports about your progress from everyone which is great since you're flying home tomorrow night. How do you think you've been doing?"

"Everyone has been so helpful. I can't thank them enough. I feel I've come a long way and hope that I'll be able to help my family when we return to America."

"Last night was the beginning of your final exams. You aced it with Bette. She said she had a lovely time with you. Today you will be with two women you haven't had sex with which is exactly what will happen back home." She smiled and asked, "Shall we test you?"

"Yes."

"I'm your next client. Meet me in Estelles' bedroom in a few minutes." She went into the house.

"Crap! I wasn't expecting this. I don't have my talisman," he said when she was inside.

Camille rounded the corner of the house and asked, "What's a talisman?"

"It's an object that holds magical properties," he said.

"Do you believe in magic?" She asked and laughed.

"No. I don't believe in magic, but some objects can serve as triggers to put a person in the right frame of mind for a task."

"I agree with that. People have rituals and things they say to center themselves. An object could serve the same purpose and energize you."

"Exactly."

"So what's your talisman and what task are you getting up for?"

His face turned red. Camille stood quietly and waited for his explanation. "This is embarrassing, but you know I'm training to be a gigolo. Your mom suggested I develop a routine to give myself an erection because I can't count on every customer to be sexually arousing."

"That makes sense."

"Gigi is here and expects to have sex with me."

She smiled and said, "I understand your dilemma. The thought of having sex with a sixty-year-old man wouldn't make me wet. So what's your triggering object?"

"A dirty pair of my sister's underwear." His face turned a brighter shade of red.

"Will mine do or do you need Yvonne''s?" she asked without blinking an eye.

"You aren't freaked out? You don't think I'm a pervert?"

"You have a fetish. Big deal. It's harmless unless you need to attack your sister and rip them off her."

He stared at her amazing and said, "No attacking is required and I'm sure yours will do."