Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," she said. She went into the house and entered her bedroom. She said, "I just put the panties I'm wearing on so they're clean. You can have the ones I wore on today's run." She reached into a hamper and pulled out a pair of dirty, sweaty panties, handed it to him, and said, "I hope it does the job."

She left the room. He heard the front door close and guessed Camille had left. Gigi opened Estelle's bedroom door and sang out, "I'm ready."

"Be there in a minute," he responded.

He took off his clothes, raised his cousin's underwear to his nose, and sniffed. His olfactory senses noted the odor of sweat and pussy. He focused on her delicious, acrid, musky scent. His dick elevated.

He walked into Estelle's bedroom naked and with a huge boner.

"My goodness!" Gigi cried out. "It is like seeing an old friend.". Gigi was wearing a white dressing gown which she had neglected to tie. Her breasts sagged and swayed as if they were bags full of jelly beans. She had wisps of gray pubic hair down below so he saw her slit.

She knelt in front of him and stared in awe at his penis. She touched it reverently and kissed it. "It is amazing. Your cock looks exactly like Victor's."

She held it and peppered it with kisses. Soon it was in her mouth.

"Ah," Armand gasped.

She released his unit, spun around, and bent over. She placed her hands on the bed to steady herself, flipped her gown up, and exposed her ass. She spread her legs and said, "Stick your magic dick in. I'm ready. I've put lube inside me."

He rubbed the tip of his dick along her gash to wet it and then slowly inserted it.

"Mmmm," she sighed as he slid it in. He didn't meet any resistances so he kept pushing and it slipped all the way in. He pulled it almost out and shoved it back in. He repeated the process dragging the tip over her sensitive vaginal tissue.

She oohed and ahhed so he kept at it.

"Oh. You're causing me to have goosebumps. I feel giddy, nervous, and excited. Those were the same feelings Victor engendered in me."

"Is this enough for you? We could get on the bed."

"This is good for me and I thought it would be tolerable for you. I'm an old, wrinkled woman. My plan was to spare you the indignity of looking at my hideous body."

"This will not do," Armand said as he pulled his cock out of her. "Get on the bed and lay on your back." Gigi's face had a look of surprise on it as she complied with his orders.

"Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you," Armand said. He climbed on top of her and kissed her lips as he thrust his dick into her

"Ohhh!"

"Let's enjoy our time together. When I look in your eyes, I see the young woman who knew Victor."

As he fucked her, he kissed her lips, caressed a breast, and sucked a very large, very erect nipple. He kept doing it and doing it until she screamed, "Oh! Oh!" and climaxed. He smiled and came.

^^^

Armand showered, dressed, and exited the bathroom. He saw Gigi giggling and talking to Marie. Marie was smiling and listening intently. She kissed her sister goodbye, turned to Armand, and said, "My sister is very happy. She said you made her feel like an attractive, vital woman. Come. Camille has made us lunch and it is waiting for us on the front porch."

They sat outside and ate. Marie said, "This might work. As you know, Victor was the money-maker at our day spa. Not only did he have a special gift, his curved cock, that gave great pleasure, but he had a way with women. He could put them at ease and made them feel beautiful and special. My sisters told me your cock is as good as Victor's and you made them feel young and desired. Both of my sisters had an extraordinary time with you."

"I tried to make them happy."

"You did. I believe you can make our patrons happy. I'm willing to give it a go if you are."

"So we don't have to adjourn to the bedroom and...". He trailed off.

"What? The two of us have sex?" She laughed and added. "No. That's not necessary. I've received glowing reports from my sisters and your tutors, and I've seen your equipment. That is sufficient."

Armand sighed, smiled, raised his glass, and said, "To our success." They clinked their glasses celebrating the deal.

^^^

Valerie opened Estelle's front door, stuck her head in the room, and said, "So this is where everyone is." She found Armand and Marie sitting on the living room sofa chatting.

"I know I'm early," Valerie said. "Can I come in? I imagine Armond is on a tight schedule since he's leaving tomorrow."

"It's okay," Marie said. "Armand and I have finished our business. I'm leaving." The women passed each other by the door.

Valerie untied her halter top and exposed her boobs. She stepped out of her summer dress and revealed that she hadn't worn any panties. She confessed, "I was hoping I could have one more ride on your magnificent cock."

Armand stood, undressed, and said, "I'm glad we will be together one more time. You are so beautiful and sexy and you taught me so much."

Valerie came to him, knelt, and sucked his dick. When Armand was hard, she pulled him to the floor, swung her hips around, and lowered her pussy on his face. They 69ed.

They made it to the bed where Valerie talked dirty and fucked him rough. She came twice. He pulled out, spanked his cock, and came on the tits.

^^^

Armand was lying on a blanket under the shade of a great tree in the front yard when Fleur arrived. He was freshly showered. He greeted her as she exited the car and said, "Hello, Fleur. I'm so glad I get to see you before I go. I owe you so much."

He picked her off the ground as he enthusiastically hugged her and said, "You've taught me so much and not just sex. I will forever be in your debt."

"You are so kind. It was a pleasant challenge we took on. You worked hard and have come far. I hear you passed your exam." She laughed and added, "Take me to bed and make love to me."

They went into the house and Estelle's bedroom. Armand had changed the sheets. While she undressed, he lit the candles. He removed his clothes and joined her on the bed. They kissed. He was gentle and unhurried. He kissed and caressed her, especially her gigantic boobs.

He rolled her over and ate her ass. She giggled and protested, "No. That's dirty."

"It is a part of you. I love all of you." While he licked her asshole, his fingers explored her sex, penetrated her vagina, and rubbed her nub.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned breathlessly."

He took her from behind. His dick slid easily into the women. She was very wet. He slowly fucked her pushing her hips into the bed.

"Oh. Oh."

He pulled her up to her knees and teased her pussy with his curved dick as he fucked her doggie style.

"Oh. Oh."

He pulled out and flopped on the bed. "Oh, no. Why did you stop?" she asked. "It is time for you to ride me and time for me to play with your big tits.."

She laughed, climbed on top of him, and cupped her breasts offering them to him. "You have learned so much!" she teased. "When to be charming and when to be a macho man."

He laughed and groped her breasts. "You are a beautiful, elegant, cultured lady, but today you are my lover. I ate your ass and called your breasts tits to free you from the restraints you put on yourself. You are a woman and I want you in touch with your wanton, lustful, wild side.

"I order you to climb on my dick. Ride me for your pleasure while I enjoy the melons." He chuckled.

She took his dick inside her and rode him changing the pace and angle to maximize her joy. He lavished his attention on her big boobs. They had a lot of fun.

When he heard her breathing and moaning change, signaling that she was close. He looked into her eyes and said, "I love you, Fleur." And he jackhammered his dick into her.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she screamed and climaxed. While her body spasmed, he came inside her. They lay together enjoying the afterglow of some great, dirty sex.

^^^

At dinner, everyone talked about how nice the visit was, how much fun they'd had, and how they must get together again soon.

^^^

Armand had time to take a nap before Barbe arrived. He brought her wine and they sat on the porch enjoying the view. "You are very special to me," he said. "I will never forget you."

"I will never forget you. How shall we spend our last time together."

"May I hold you in my arms?"

"That would be nice."

"Naked?"

She giggled, nodded, and sipped her wine."

"We must do tantric sex again."

"Ok."

They went inside and stripped. They slowly went through the ritual: feeling each other's beating hearts, matching the other's breathing, and experiencing their partner using the five senses. She came hard when he was tasting her pussy.

She slipped his penis inside her and sat on his lap while he sat cross-legged on the floor. They didn't move. They stared into each other's eyes as they were heart-to-heart, skin-to-skin, and joined P-in-V. They stayed that way for a long time enjoying the closeness.

"I have a new pose for you," Barbe said as she climbed off him. "It is not one found in the old yoga texts, but it is very popular in contemporary yoga. It's called ananda balasana or happy baby."

She lay on her back, bought her knees up into her armpits, and put her feet in the air with her shins perpendicular to the floor. Her sex was spread open for him. Her pussy glistened due to her abundant vaginal fluid. Her crinkled asshole slightly gaped. He stared in awe at her holes.

"Wow! This is a beautiful, wonderful, and very sexy sight. I will be able to go so deep inside you."

"I'm trusting you to choose the correct hole," she said and laughed.

He touched her asshole and said, "This one?"

"Don't be a smartass."

He knelt between her legs and slipped his cock inside her pussy. He made love to her reverently. His cock rubbed her G-spot on every stroke. They came at the same time. It was a very moving and a very spiritual shared moment.

^^^

Armand sat next to Estelle on her front porch. They talked about the process and the people who'd helped him.

"You and the others have been great so patient and generous with their time and bodies. I'm going back to America well-trained and capable of taking care of my family."

She stood, they hugged him, and she said, "We were glad to help. You were a hard-working, excellent student." His hands slid down her back and he grabbed her ass.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Feeling your sexy ass."

"Why?" Her tone changed. She sounded annoyed.

"Aren't we going to have goodbye sex like I did with my other teachers."

"Certainly not. Your training is complete. I've warned you before about being too forward and putting a woman in a compromising situation."

He released her, stepped back, and apologized, "I'm sorry for being presumptuous. I... I... I'm sorry."

"Groping my ass and insinuating that we are going to have sex is most inappropriate. I'm the mother of your date."

Her words confused him. He looked bewildered. Her stern demeanor disappeared and was replaced by a smile. "Last night, I stepped aside so you could spend time with Bette. Tonight, I'm stepping aside so you and Camille can go on a date, dancing, I think."

On cue, Camille stepped out onto the porch dressed to go clubbing. He stared at her and said, "Camille, you are so beautiful. I'd be honored to go out with you."

"Go. Have fun," Estelle said as she shooed them off the porch.

Armand and Camille went to a club in Cap d'Agde. They danced, drank, talked, and had a fun evening. They returned home and Camille said, "The night is so nice. It's warm, and the moon and stars are out. Let's not go inside yet.

As they walked, she said, "Tonight was fun."

"It was a lot of fun," Armand said. "I always have a great time when I'm with you. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't have to leave."

"But you must. Marie has a business and you must help her and provide for your family."

He nodded. They walked hand-in-hand back to the front porch. Each comfortable with the quiet.

Camille turned to him and said, "I like you."

"I like you." They embraced and kissed.

"I like you a lot," she said. "My heart will ache when you are gone as you forget about me and find someone better. Prettier."

"It isn't possible. You are unique, remarkable, and beautiful," he said. He looked into her eyes and said, "That remark makes it sound like I had a chance with you. How can this be? You're smart, sophisticated, and, did I mention, beautiful. How could you be attracted to a pantie-sniffing kid like me?"

"Because you're kind and thoughtful. You treated Bette and Gigi with respect. You made them feel young and desired. It's not your cock that's special. It's you and your caring nature."

"How could you consider being with me? I have had sex with your mother. I had sex with many women and you know my future. The plan is I will have sex with many, many more. I could never ask you to accept that."

"You do not understand the French. I would not ask any man to promise to be monogamous. Humans are subject to lust. To ask someone to be exclusive would be to ask them to go against their nature. I too am human. I may stray during a commitment that will last a lifetime.

"What a French woman expects is love, respect, and fidelity. Your heart must belong to me. I spoke to Marie about her life with Victor and how she accepted that her husband was having sex with other women. She explained that sex is merely a physical act, a sharing of bodies, and bodily fluids to achieve momentary pleasure. That is fleeting and a minuscule connection compared to a marriage vow of being with someone through good times and bad, through sickness and health until death."

Armand was listening intently. He was stunned by her words. He dropped to one knee and said, "Camille, your words make me bold. I love you. I want to spend my life adoring you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

He rose, took her in his arms, and kissed her. They lay on the grass and kissed and pawed each other. Camille giggled and said, "Not here. Let's go into my bedroom."

They rushed to her room, kissed, and ripped each other's clothes off. They lay on her bed kissing and touching each other as they sighed, gasped, and moaned. He kissed her soft lips, sensitive neck, and collarbone. He caressed her firm breasts and sucked her hard, dark nipples.

"Oh," she sighed.

He reached for her pussy. She grabbed his wrist and asked, "Would you mind using your tongue instead?"

He got between her legs and looked at her hairless pussy. He sighed, kissed it, and explored it with his tongue.

"Oh. Oh!" she cried out and put both hands on his head to hold him in place. They were redundant. There was no other place he wanted to be. He stayed there until an orgasm wracked her body.

He paused and let her enjoy the bliss.

He got on top of her and smiled as he kissed her with her essences on his lips. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and tangled with the tongue that a minute ago was licking her clit and being plunged inside her.

She reached down, placed his dick at her opening, and said, "Take me. Please go slow."

He pushed inside her and said, "You're very wet and very tight."

"Ow," she cried out and flenched.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" he asked. He stopped thrusting.

She released a deep breath and said, "I'm fine. It was just a momentary thing. Let's continue." She rolled her hips into him claiming more of his cock.

Armand took her at her word, but he entered her cautiously. After he penetrated her a half dozen times, she loosened up and took all of his dick every thrust.

"Better?"

"Yes. I'm sorry to worry you. I had trouble relaxing."

He brushed a lock of hair off her face, kissed her, and said, "You never have to apologize to me. I love you."

They made love in the missionary position. She was not the same confident young woman he knew out of bed. She was passive, let him set the pace, and was not demonstrative. She made no demands or suggestions.

"Get on top of me," he asked.

"Okay."

He pulled out and lay on his back. She moved to straddle him. He saw blood on her thighs and his dick. "Oh my God! You're bleeding. Have I hurt you?"

"No." Tears ran down her face as she said, "I've never had intercourse before."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was embarrassed. I'm older than you and I'm French!"

He sat up, held her, and stroked her long, black hair. "That explains why you were so nervous, and tight. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. You were as kind, considerate, and gentle as I could have hope for. I didn't know I was bleeding until you pulled out." She raised up and inspected her vagina and touched her sex. "I'm not sore or actively bleeding. I guess when you 'popped my cherry' as you Americans say there was some blood as my hymen was destroyed."

"We can stop."

"No. I didn't feel any pain. I was tense and nervous. Having never had intercourse I didn't know what to expect and it felt weird having your cock inside me, stretching me."

"We can stop," he offered again.

"No, we don't need to," she answered firmly. "I want to have sex with you." She sat on his dick and took all of him inside her. She relaxed and found sex easier and fun. Armand sat up and kissed and sucked on her tits while she experimented moving her hips in different ways.

"Oh. Oh," she moaned. "I'm beginning to understand what the fuss is all about. Your dick feels amazing when it rubs certain spots inside me."

"I'm glad you like having sex with me. I love being with you," Armand said. He reclined on the bed and teasingly said, "And the view is spectacular. You have great boobs." He smiled like the cat who ate the canary.

She blushed, laughed, and said, "You know how to make a girl feel special."

He sat up and took a nipple into his mouth. She cradled his head in her arms, moaned softly, and rode his stiff dick. He watched her orgasm build. Her face became flush, her breathing labored, and she rode him harder. He kissed her neck and lips and pulled and pinched her nipples.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh! Oh!!" she cried out and came on his cock. He jammed his dick into her and climaxed with her.

^^^

The following morning, Armand woke to find Camille climbing on top of him. She kissed him and murmured, "Morning, my love. I was watching you sleep. You're so cute. I masturbated so I could do this." She slid his morning hard-on fully into her warm, wet, ready-to-fuck pussy.

"Morning!" He sighed, stretched, and thrust his dick deep inside her.

They had a leisure fuck in bed, and more fun and more sex in the bathroom while sharing a shower. They had giant smiles on their faces as they walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Armand said in a serious tone, "Don't blurt it out to your parents. Okay?"

"Okay," his cousin responded. She lifted a hand to her mouth and pantomimed using a key to lock her lips.

Estelle and Fabien were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. They looked up at the pair. "Good morning, Mama and Papa," Camille said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Estelle, Fabien," Armand said and proceeded to say the words he'd practiced. "Your daughter means the world to me, and I hope to spend the rest of my life proving that to her. We would like to marry. I would be honored to have your blessing."

Her mother rose from the table, hugged her daughter, and asked, "Do you love him?"

"I do!" Camille answered. The women hugged, jumped, and squealed.

"Where will you live? Can you provide for her?" Fabien asked.

"We will live in the United States with Marie and I will work in the spa. We will get our own apartment when we can afford it."

"Camille," her father asked. "Is this what you want?"

"More than anything in the world!" she exclaimed and hugged her father.