Me? A Gigolo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

Camille, Armand, Estelle, and Fabien went to the main farmhouse to tell the others. They gathered in the parlor. Armand held Camille's hand and said, "I have an announcement."

Everyone gave him their attention.

"I have asked Camille to marry me and she has said yes."

The room erupted with cheers and congratulations. The women hugged the couple. Bette's husband shook Armand's hand. When the din died down, Brigette asked, "Where will the wedding be?"

A discussion ensued. The consensus of the women was that the soonest it could take place was in three months and that it had to be in France. Armand wisely went along.

"Camille, take my airplane ticket," Yvonne said. "That way you and Armand won't be apart."

"Are you sure?" the bride-to-be asked.

"Yes. I'm enjoying my time here. I'd love to stay longer."

^^^

Marie, Brigette, Camille, and Armand flew to the U.S. The couple took over the guest room and Brigette moved in with her mother.

After dinner, they gathered in the living room and Armand said, "Mom, I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"We all will be working in the spa and I will be filling in for Victor."

"Okay."

"Brigette," Marie said, "We are not your average spa. Victor was responsible for the majority of our earnings working as a gigolo."

"What?" Brigette said.

"Victor was blessed with a special penis. When erect, it had a sharp upward sweep that was perfect for rubbing a woman's G-spot. Armand is blessed with a similar penis as we all learned that day at the beach."

Brigette stared at her son with wide eyes and an open mouth. She said, "Ah. Ah. Okay. I saw it. But how can he be a gigolo? He didn't date in high school. He didn't even go to his senior prom."

"Remember when Estelle told you she and some friends would be schooling me?" Armand asked. "They taught me more than manners, art, fashion, and French culture. They taught me how to please a woman."

"Women were happy to pay to have sex with Victor," Marie said. "Believe me, they will be thrilled and pay to be with Armand. He has the magic dick, he knows how to use it, and he's a nice guy who makes every woman he's with feel special."

Brigette swiveled her head, looked at Camille, and asked, "You know about this"

"Yes."

"And you want to marry him?"

"Yes because I love your son. We, French, can separate sex and love. The former is exclusively physical. If Armand's heart belongs to me what more could I ask for?"

Brigette stared at the young woman unconvinced. Camille said, "Many men toil in dirty and dangerous jobs to provide for their families. Or their work takes them away from home for days, weeks, or months at a time. Women from the beginning of time have married men with these liabilities.

"Would it be better if Armand was a soldier or policeman? I'd be one of those wives who kiss their husband goodbye in the morning and worry all day long if they will see them at dinnertime."

"I understand your point, Camille," Brigette said. "We each decide what we will accept. You know upfront that your man will be with other women. I was blindsided by the fact that my husband would be a drunk, a gambler, and a womanizer. Knowing I lost his heart hurt the most."

"Mother," Armand said. "I didn't choose this career so that I could have sex with women. I was looking for a way to help the family and keep a roof over our heads. If I could sing or paint or play a professional sport, I'd have developed that talent. I have one special gift and I'm going to use it to make the patrons happy and to take care of my kin."

^^^

Later, that evening, Brigette caught Marie along and asked, "Will women pay to have sex? If a woman wants sex she can go to any bar and find a guy."

"Yes, but picking up a guy involves risks. Will he beat you? Is he disease-free? Will he blackmail you or cause trouble? My spa eliminates the dangers and guarantees that the sex will be satisfying."

"How can you guarantee the sex will be good?"

"His dick."

"It's a nice size," Brigette said, "I'll give you that."

"It's not the length or width of his dick that makes him special. It's the pronounced upward sweep. His cock rubs a woman's G-spot and her vaginal wall and that feels wonderful. I'm guessing your husband didn't have a penis shaped like Victor's or Armand's."

"No. His erections were straight. Their most distinguishing feature was it never lasted that long." Brigette laughed.

"You poor dear," Marie said as she chuckled.

"Armand's penis has a unique shape, but until a few days ago he was a virgin. How good a lover could he be?"

"Exceptional."

"And you would know this because..."

"Six women worked with him for a week getting him ready. Four had sex with him daily. Sometimes twice a day. They taught him everything they knew, everything they liked, and everything they disliked in a lover. The young man is good, very good, and he is ready."

^^^

"Armand, come here," Camille said. She was standing by a clothes hamper, she opened the wicker top and said, "This is where you and I put our dirty clothes." She took a pair of panties out, brought it to his nose, and said, "This is the pair I wore on our long journey here. We traveled for nearly twenty-four hours on cars, trains, and planes. Pretty rank, huh?"

He breathed in her scent and said, "Lovely. Save those. I will need them tomorrow."

She adopted a serious tone and expression and said, "I know you will have sex with many women and that you need a talisman. I don't want you sniffing your sister's or anyone else's panties. Only mine."

"Absolutely."

She turned away from him as she dropped the soiled underwear in the hamper. Armand snuck up behind her and took her in his arms. He grabbed her boobs, ground his erection against her soft bottom, kissed her on the neck. He whispered in her ear, "The talisman worked."

"Oh," she sighed. "I see."

"I think you will like how it ends."

"How is that?" she asked coquettishly.

"With you screaming my name."

She spun, faced him, and they kissed. Clothes were flung off. Girl sucked boy. Boy ate girl until she came and the boy fucked the girl until she screamed his name. Everyone in the apartment knew the pair had sex.

^^^

The next morning everyone met at the kitchen table for breakfast. Marie said, "The spa opens today. Camille and Brigette you will do facials and manicures and pedicures. Some women may require towels if they use the sauna. Armand, this afternoon two of Victor's regulars are coming in to be with you. The first will be here at one o'clock and the second at four."

Armand spent the morning working out at the gym. He joined his family for lunch and was at the front desk when his first client arrived. Marie was there too and greeted the well-dressed sexagenarian.

"Hello, Luella," Marie said. She got up and greeted the other woman. They exchanged greetings and kisses. The woman offered her condolences and she and Marie reminisced about Victor.

After a brief chat, Marie said, "Luella, this is the young man I told you about. My grandson, Armand. Armand, this is a good friend of mine, Luella Jones.

He held out his hand. She hesitated and said, "You're so young." She took his hand.

"Trust me, Luella," Marie said. "You'll be pleased. His cock is an exact replica of Victor's."

"Yes, but he's so young and I'm so old."

Marie gave her a pointed look and said, "Armand is the same age as the women your husband beds."

"That's true. Okay."

Armand offered her his arm and escorted her to one of the luxurious bedrooms set up for trysts. He opened the door and asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"It's early, but I think I need one. A martini, if you can manage."

Armand removed chilled glasses from the refrigerated, measured, and made two drinks. She was seated on a settee. He brought the drinks over, sat beside her, and they drank.

"This is very good," Luella said.

"Thank you," he replied and launched into a discussion about modern art which Marie had told him was one of her passions. When their glasses were empty, Luella said, "You have impressed me. I enjoyed the martini and your conversation."

"Art is one of my passions," Armand said. "Grandmama told me you appreciated modern art."

"I do. Look I'm not sure I can go through with this. You're so young and I'm so old."

"Not so old," Armand said and smiled. "You're smart and attractive. Why don't we see how it goes."

"Okay, but dim the lights."

Armand lowered the lights and put on some of her favorite music. He knelt behind her, brushed her colored hair to the side, and kissed the nape of her neck. He did it a few times. He sat beside her and kissed her neck and collarbone. He moved up to her cheek and worked his way to her lips.

She was ready for him. They kissed passionately. With the ice broken things progressed in the normal order. Clothing was removed. He kissed her and caressed her body.

Luella was a woman past her prime. Her muscles lacked tone and her skin lacked the glow and vitality of youthful skin. Her breasts sagged and the botox treatments tried, but couldn't keep all her wrinkles at bay.

Armand ignored the condition of her body. He kissed her lips and breasts. She moaned and her body shivered. "Show it to me," she said.

"What?"

"Your cock. Show me your cock," she said.

Armand had removed his shirt earlier. He stood and removed all his clothes. His dick was fully erect. He'd sniffed Camille's travel panties while Luella used the bathroom before they made out.

She reached out and touched his dick as she said, "It looks just like Victor's. He and I had a lot of fun."

"We can have a lot of fun," Armand said with a smile. She nodded, stood, and went to the bed. She pulled the bedspread and the five-hundred thread count sheets down, undressed, and laid down.

Armand joined her. He started the process over by kissing her neck and collarbone. He moved on to her lips, breasts, and pussy. He gave her an orgasm with his tongue, and two with his dick before filling her with his cum.

When she recovered from her last orgasm, she said, "I must look a fright. I'm a hot, sweaty mess."

"You look beautiful. You're glowing and you look relaxed, contented, and sated."

"Oh, I'm sated all right! Three bloody orgasms! I'm not a teenager, you know!" She laughed.

"What can I say," Armand said with a grin. "You inspire me."

She kissed his lips and said, "Thank you. That was wonderful. You treated me like a woman deserving to be loved. I don't see myself like that. When I look in the mirror I see the aging woman whose husband will no longer sleep with."

"Any time you want to be appreciated, give me a call."

"I will. Now, get out and let me shower, dress, and remember the wonderful feelings you've engendered."

^^^

Armand sat with Marie in the lobby of the spa. He had showered and put on a clean suit. A woman in her mid-thirties pushed the door open and shouted into her cell phone, "Make it happen, Gerald. Or I hire someone else!" She looked angry and stressed as she shoved her phone into her black, saddle bag purse.

The visitor was of average height, wore thick glasses, and was plain looking-looking. She wore little make-up. Her drab brown hair was thick and stylishly cut so it framed her face. She wore expensive shoes and clothing.

Armand would have recognized her outfit as Dior even if the slides on her feet didn't have 'Christian Dior' embroidered on the strap. The pants were a silk/cotton blend with a Vichy-printed and a cropped, fitted silhouette. The top was a bold choice. It was a strapless, black, lamb-skin bustier with buttons running up the front. She had an adjustable, gold-finished Napa belt around her waist.

Marie went to her and said, "Good afternoon, June. Thank you for visiting us."

"I almost canceled," the brunette said. "Work! There's so much to be done and I'm surrounded by idiots."

Armand approached her and said, "Hello, June. My name is Armand. You look stressed. Come with me. I'll fix that."

"That's why I'm here," she said brusquely.

Armand separated her from her handbag, and more importantly her phone. He slipped the bag off her arm and gave it to Marie as he took her arm and escorted her to a bedroom.

As he closed the door, she said, "Show me your fabulous cock. I hear it's the same up-turned masterpiece Victor possessed. I hope so. He's the only man who could fuck me and make me cum."

"In due time," Armand answered. He dimmed the lights, lit scented candles, and put on some new-age music. He removed his jacket and tie, turned to her, and asked, "Have you ever experience tantric sex?"

"No."

"Please sit with me," he said as he kicked off his shoes and sat cross-legged on the floor.

"You look like a nice kid," she replied. "But I don't have time. I'm here for a quick fuck to get an endorphin rush to clear my head and then, it's back to work."

"No."

"No?" She tilted her head and looked at him like he was crazy. Armand stood, went to her, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "You deserve more than a quick fuck. You know that. You should be cherished and adored. Let me do this for you. You indulge yourself by wearing $10,000 worth of Dior when you could be dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. Give me an hour. You won't regret it."

He saw her blink and flinch when he said cherished and adored and he knew he had her. He didn't ask for permission as he undressed her. She self-consciously covered her small breasts with her hands. He gently pried them off and kissed her boobs and nipples for five minutes murmuring how wonderful and beautiful they were.

"Oh," she moaned, melted, and her heart softened under his loving attention.

He undressed both of them. Armand was fit and his cock hard because he had sniffed Camille's dirty, smelly panties. June was not fit. Her body reflected the fact that she put in twelve-hour days running her successful business and that she spent more time sitting in front of a computer screen than she did on a treadmill or elliptical machine.

Her body was pale, soft, and pear-shaped. Her hips, ass, and thighs were bigger than the average woman her age and her chest was smaller. She sighed when she saw his cock and said, "You have the curve. I want it in me."

"Not yet," he said as he sat cross-legged on the floor, reached for her, and said, "Sit with me."

He guided her to sit on his lap and explained the basics of tantric sex. They stared into each other's eyes. A hand on the other's chest monitored their partner's breathing and heart rate. Their heart rates slowed and their breathing synced up.

They went through a mostly one-sided variation of tantric sex. Armand was the giver and June the recipient as he went through the steps to tease and excite their senses. The goal was to heighten all her senses so she could better appreciate intercourse and have prolonged or stronger orgasm.

He had her lay on the bed and he touched, stroked, scratched, caressed, and kissed every part of her. On the first pass, he avoided her erogenous zones.

"Oh! I can't take it anymore," she whined. "You're driving me crazy! Suck my breasts. Rub my clit. Fuck me!"

On his second pass, Armand hit only her erogenous zones. She groaned loudly as he sucked and plucked her nipples. She nearly swooned when he licked her pussy. She held his head to her soaked, lush bush, and fucked his face until she orgasmed.

After she'd rested, June said, "Come up here."

Armand slid up her body and they were face-to-face. She said, "You drove me to such a state, I had to grind my clit against your face and get some relief. Sorry. This tantric sex has merit. It is foreplay at its best. I do feel in the moment and aware of all my senses. We will do it again and I'll do the slo-mo bit, but for God's sake fuck me!"

"Oh! Yes!" she cried out as Armand slipped his cock inside her. Immediately, she began frantically moving her hips. He stroked in and out of her and she rutted him.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" she cried as her breathing increased. Her breathing, moaning, and hips synced and she orgasmed. She announced it with a roar.

Armand kept his cock in her and raised his torso off her, supporting his weight on straight arms. The woman below him was still; lost in a world of pleasure.

Her eyes opened, smiled shyly, and said, "I needed that." She wiggled her hips and asked, "Are you still hard? What are you going to do with it?" She playful batted her eyelashes.

"Whatever you want. Have you got time for another?" he asked as he dragged the tip of his cock across her G-spot.

"Oh. That's nice. You're going to turn me into an addict, a sex fiend. A hophead who craves having sex with you."

"I was hoping for a friend who shares my interest in pleasure." As he spoke, he slowly stroked his cock in and out of her, rubbing the inside of her vaginal wall and caressing her G-spot.

"Oh. Mmmm," she groaned as she licked her lips. "You can count me as one of your ardent fans. I saw Victor twice a month for an hour. You, I'm going to need to see weekly for... How long does it take to do tantric sex?"

"Some say a lifetime," Armand answered and laughed.

"Put me down for the whole afternoon." She pulled him to her and kissed him.

He fucked her good. Sometimes slowly. Sometimes savagely. She came one more time. He left her exhausted on the bed with her pussy full of his cream.

^^^

"Marie, what did you make for dinner?" Armand asked as he entered the kitchen. "It smells delicious."

"Coq au vin," she answered, smiling proudly.

Marie served the dish, and everyone raved about it. "My mother says the key is the wine. What wine did you use?" Camille asked.

"A French Burgundy, of course."

As they enjoyed the meal, Brigette quietly studied her son and future daughter-in-law. She said to herself, "They look like they are getting along even though Armand slept with two women today."

"How was your day, Camille?" Armand asked.

"Good. The customers were nice. How was your day?"

"Good. I used the talisman." He winked at his fiancee because of the secret reference to her panties. "Things went well. Both women had orgasms."

"Just one?" Camille asked with a smile and without a hint of jealousy. He answered with a wide smile, a shrug of his shoulders, and said, "I try to give them their money's worth."

"You must have succeeded," Marie said. "The women have made appointments to be with you again."

Camille raised her glass of wine and said, "Congratulations on a successful first day." Everyone joined her in the toast.

^^^

The next day, Armand had five clients scheduled. The first was an easy one. She was an older, overweight woman who she was grateful to be fucked at any price.

She stripped as soon as they entered the bedroom, lay on the bed, spread her fat thighs, and said, "I can't believe I'm going to have sex with you. You're so young and handsome. Put your cock in me."

Armand could have slipped his dick into her and she would have been thrilled, but he took his time and engaged in extensive foreplay. They kissed, he sucked her floppy, saggy breasts, and he ate her pussy before he fucked her. She screamed, came twice, and sucked his cock clean after he came inside her to show her appreciation.

^^^

Marie said, "Your next client likes to be spanked."

"What? Spanked. Why?"

"Felicity is a hugely successful businesswoman and runs a large company. She makes decisions all day, every day, and she comes here to relinquish control. Make sure she has fun, but don't ask her what she wants or what she likes. Take charge. Stick your cock in her mouth, make her 69, and you choose the positions for fucking. And while you're at it, slap her on the ass."

"I see. How hard?"

"Hard enough to sting and to leave a mark."

"Okay."